Storm Damage Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,963 Followers

Mandy's eyes explode, and she is near tears, "Why stop? What did I do wrong?"

I am now near tears, "You are a married woman. I shouldn't be doing this. I can't do this to Jake."

Mandy cuddles with me, soothes me, then raises my chin with her finger. She kisses me on the lips.

Mandy says in a soft voice, "My husband and I love each other but for the past few years, the spark has gone out of our sex lives. The kids and our careers were more important. He's a good man and knows you are too. He knows you won't take money now and that hurts his pride. Had it not been for you, we would not be rebuilding, the house would have fallen apart, and we would have lost everything.

"No college for the girls, no place to live. We have no family. He asked me to do this as much for me as for you. You have rekindled my sex drive. Tomorrow, I am going to attack my husband. He will get every hole he wants, I'll suck his cock, and he'll tie me up.

"So, how about we stop this pity party for my husband, and you fuck me good. You are doing CPR on my love life. Whatever you do to me, it isn't anywhere close to what he's getting over the next month. I've five years of a sexless marriage that has been building up. Turn me over, spin me around, whatever it takes. I want you pounding the fuck out of me until my sex life comes back to life."

I pick her up and drop her into doggie position. I don't ask, I just pound her fast and hard. My muscles are glistening, I am sweating, and I smell like a man that has been working all day. My body is tan, and my muscles are rippling as they push her forward and then pull her back into me. Her body is jerking hard, her breasts are swinging in circles. She is fighting to catch her breath, and she has a mop on her head, it's a mess. She is beautiful though and particularly in the way she is looking at me.

There is no love there, just lust, and a ton of desire. She needs this. I hope she does fuck her husband silly tomorrow, he is a good guy. If this works, I would say he is one of the smartest men I know as well. He got help with his house and resurrecting his love life. I wonder which he values more? Knowing him, the home. I don't mean that in a bad way, he would put his daughters and wife before himself. So, I am glad he will get both and not be forced to pick between the two.

I feel much better about this now. I happily slam Jake's wife. In my case, she is a woman on my cock. I am not as honorable or giving. I am taking his wife to please both of us yet deep down, I like that he is happy with this.

Mandy is breathing hard. I am very close myself. I need to time this good, so I can pull out in time to spray her face or at least her body. She is very close, I feel my body starting the climax, time to pull out. Mandy had different thoughts, she wraps her legs around me and holds me in place as I shoot my baby batter into this married woman.

Mandy ignores her orgasm and says to me, "Nice try. I worked hard for your spunk; you're not going to deny me. I'm on the pill and safe, so don't worry."

I still am shooting my spunk and am unable to speak. My body is shutting down, I am exhausted beyond belief. I can't even put my shorts back on. I have no idea how, but Mandy shot out of bed and turned off the lights. How the hell can she do that? A real freak of nature.

True to her word from earlier, she walks back and jumps in bed with me. She rolls me over, removes the towel, rolls me back, and then gets into bed. She is facing me and puts her hands around my neck. Her soft, luscious lips lightly graze mine. We both moan softly. She hesitates and then rolls over and pushes her back into my chest. My arm is taken and placed over her body with a hand lightly grabbing a breast. I tease her nipples as I fall asleep. She wore me out.

+++++

We are woken up in the morning by Lisa and Jake. I am still in bed naked with Jake's naked wife, and my hand is cupping Mandy's breast. To make it worse, Mandy doesn't move, and now Lisa and Jake are by the side of the bed. Oh shit! What the hell do I do? What do I say? And then it gets worse.

Vicki and Carla come running in and are soon next to the bed with huge smiles on their faces. Lisa looks worried that WW III might break out and Jake seems indifferent. Mandy solves the awkwardness by getting out of bed, naked, and with dried cum on her groin and running down her thighs. Oh fuck, he is going to kill me.

Vicki sounds surprised, "MOM! You're naked! With Hunter! Is that dried cum on you? What the fuck is the matter with you? How could you do this to dad?" She breaks down into tears.

Carla rolls her eyes and then addresses her sister, "Hey dim wit, is dad screaming? Nooooooo. Why not? Because he ..." Now in a questioning voice, "suggested this and it's a favor?"

Jake did not respond, he went into the kitchen and filled up the coffee pot with water. He then walks outside and starts the coffee. Lisa still has her jaw on the floor as Mandy is now getting dressed in the same clothes. She never washed off the cum from last night, and her hair is a mess. How am I still alive?

Mandy sits on the bed and smiles at me before saying, "I told you he was ok with last night. I'll have to pay him back for last night. Which I'm looking forward too. In the end, we both get what we want. I'll be in full slut mode tonight. Do you mind if the girls sleepover? I plan to re-christen each room tonight."

Lisa finally had to sit down. She couldn't take it anymore. She looks dead tired. I am looking at Lisa as I get out of bed and put on my boxers and jeans.

I tell Lisa, "Get in bed and get some sleep. As soon as breakfast is ready, we'll bring you some."

I then freeze. I look at the floor and turn a dark shade of red.

In a very sheepish voice, I say as sincerely as I can, "I am sorry. That was rude of me to do that in front of four young women. I'm sorry. I'm embarrassed. Please forgive my bad behavior."

Carla says with a smile on her face, "With a cock like you have, feel free to do that all you want. That was a hell of a show."

Mandy shouts, "CARLA!" She is furious at her daughter but can't think of anything, "You, you, you go outside and make breakfast. Vicki, you too!"

Vicki whines, "I didn't do anything! I didn't even see his huge cock."

Mandy quips, "It wasn't that big, you didn't miss much."

Vicki smiles, "You can lie all you want, but he makes dad look like a stubby pencil." She runs out before her mother beats her to death.

Lisa pouts, "Care to keep me warm while breakfast is made?"

I give Lisa my sad eyes because I am sorry. I would have loved nothing more.

I look at Lisa, "It's going to rain this afternoon, and I still have several windows to put in. I am going to start on Jake and Mandy's place first. I would like everyone to be watertight before the rain starts."

As I am walking out and putting on my shirt, Mandy says to me, "I will bring you and Lisa breakfast. Lisa, get some sleep while you can, I will be back in about an hour. Jake can assist with the windows."

2:00 PM comes along, and all windows are in and done. Hopefully, we can get a few hours so the silicone can dry. Worst case, I can pull it out and install new silicon again. At least there won't be more water damage to the floors and walls. I go back to Jake and Mandy's, and we drywall the master bedroom. We then go to Jack and Danni's and drywall two small bedrooms.

Fred and Wendy need subflooring installed in the washrooms. I install the upstairs bathroom subfloors tonight. That leaves them with a working main floor washroom still. I then start installing the drywall in their kitchen. They are so far behind that I end up spending extra time there and none on Lisa's house.

To say our day was exciting would be a colossal understatement. I just explained the work we did. However, Mandy made the day exciting, and it was not lost on any of the men. She wore no bra today, yet she was active and very helpful. She ran to get tools. She ran to get water. She ran to get lunch. At 2:00, Lisa joined us for a few hours and just stared at Mandy.

Mandy has sagging breasts mostly due to her size and a small amount due to her age. With all her running they were flopping back and forth in a wildly exciting way. When not running, she brushed up against us as she held the drywall in place or held nails. Most of the attention was directed at her husband. Jake was a holder most of the day. He was all gaga over his wife and was zero help with a nail gun. It was downright dangerous with him being so distracted.

It was awesome though. I think we were all hard half the day and it was awkward to hide it while trying to work. Fortunately, my jeans helped a lot.

When we finally decided to quit, the heavens open, and a hard rain started falling. I can see lightning off in the far distance. It's going to be a lousy night of rain, wind, and possibly hail. Lisa is long gone, off to work.

Jake smiles at his daughters, "I expect you two to be nice tonight."

He then grabs his wife, hoists her up on his shoulder, and walks to their home with Mandy screaming at him to put her down. We hear her voice slowly fade as he walks home. Well, that was interesting.

Chapter 5 – The Daughters

It was a long hard day of strenuous work. My muscles are sore. Two young women are looking at me with lust. Well, one is, one looks curious.

I explain to Vicki and Carla, "My muscles are sore. I'm going to soak in the shower for a while. Feel free to get ready for bed and decide where you want to sleep. I'll be about thirty minutes."

I go into the washroom and strip. The hot water will certainly help my sore muscles. My clothes go into the hamper, but I leave my boxers out so I can sleep in them. I get under the hot water, it's divine. My arms are up against the wall, and my head is leaning forward, so my neck and shoulders get hit by the therapeutic water.

The water makes enough noise that I didn't hear the door open and then close. I didn't feel the warm breeze from outside because of the water beating down on me. I did jump almost two feet in the air when the first pair of hands grab my shoulders.

I hear Vicki shout out, "Sorry!"

I am scared to death of this young vixen in my shower. If her parents hear about this, or even suspect, they will kill me. No way they want their eighteen-year-old screwing a mid-twenties guy. I am precisely the type of guy her parents want them staying away from. Yet she is drawn to me and molds her body to mine.

The only reason I am not freaking out and tossing her on her head is that her hands are unbelievable. She is a tall thin girl, and I bet that if I looked, the view is stunning. However, I don't look. She seems fine with that. When I tried to turn around, she pushed my shoulders to stop me which I instantly obey.

Vicki is sexier than her mom. Her hands are harsher in that she squeezes harder. Yet it feels incredible, and soon I am plastered to the wall. She is getting all the muscles in my back. I tried to suppress the moans but a few escape. She purposely pushes her breasts into me, I can distinctly feel two hard pebbles scratching my back. This feels awesome, and she knows it.

After a few minutes, she backs away from me. I don't move until she leaves.

It appears I have the wrong script, Vicki says as sexy as possible, "Your turn. Be gentle but use some muscle. He's much tougher than me."

I feel Carla tentatively touch my shoulders. She is a few inches shorter, but she is still tall enough.

Her sister berates her, "Oh come on! He's a man, he can take a lot more than that. Use some strength."

Oh, she listened, she tried to break me. I let out an "oof." She backed off to something better. I moan, so she knew that was about right. She let up just a tad, and that is almost perfect. While slowly rubbing my muscles and shoulders, she bounces her body off my back. Ok, when I say body, I mean breasts. They stick out so far, nothing else touches. She too has two pebbles that poke me as she leans in.

Carla leans in for a series of tiny kisses on my neck as she holds me tight, keeping us both in the hot water. That was super relaxing up until the water ran out. Instant cold water shook us both up, forcing us to jump back and turn off the water.

Waiting outside of the shower is Vicki with a towel. All the other towels are gone. BITCH! I resign myself to her winning this round. She gets to towel us off. She was very mature about winning. We were cold, and she dried us off quickly and efficiently. I expected some games.

I give her a hug and softly say, "Thank you for acting like an adult and drying us off, we were cold."

Vicki smiles, "I wanted to, but with your teeth were chattering, I couldn't do that to you two. You've been wonderful to my family and treated my mom pretty special."

She gave me a big hug and wiggled her body, so her breasts squish into my chest.

Carla grabs my boxers and walks out, "You won't be needing these for a while. We need your help."

Oh, this should be good.

Curiously, I ask, "What do YOU need help with?"

Vicki laughs, "Yeah, like you are going to do anything. You are a good girl. Get out of the way and let me show you how to use a man."

I stop dead in my tracks, "Nobody is going to use me. You may be cute, but I'm a man, I can resist you."

Vickie took that as a challenge. She lays down on her back on the bed and puts her legs up in the air in a V. I didn't budge. She takes her fingers and is stroking her vagina with one hand while playing with her breasts with the other one. My oh my, she is one sexy girl. I take a few steps towards her, and she smiles seductively at me.

Then the smile vanishes. I sit in my chair and pull Carla to me. I sit her on my knees and embrace her with my arms. She is putty, I can do anything I want. I kiss her long, slow, and lightly on the lips. She replies by having an orgasm. She sits holding her hands over her mouth, she is laughing and is embarrassed. My fingers run down her back, that causes her chest to stick out.

Her impressive chest is ripe for licking. I engulf her nipple, areola, and part of the breast into my mouth as I suck on the beautify melon. She orgasms again. This one hit harder, and she relaxes enough that I pick her up, and I lay on the far side of the bed, away from Vicki. I hold Carla in my arms, and she purrs like a cat. She can move, she just likes this better.

Vicki is not one to be outdone and especially by her sister. She abandons her side of the bed and walks on the bed to our side. She straddles my body and then sits down right in front of my face. I don't have much choice here; I stick out my tongue, and she only gets a slow wide lapping. Carla is annoyed at her sister, so she moves down the bed and uses two hands to stroke my cock.

Vicki must not see many guys that eat pussy, she orgasms twice in a short amount of time. I am just starting for the third orgasm when I feel Carla slide down my cock, impaling herself on my shaft. Oh, damn is she tight.

I say eagerly, "Fuck Carla, that is one tight pussy you have. Oh my, that is spectacular. Vicki, you've a sweet pussy as well. However, your attitude about sex needs to change, or you won't get guys like me. You'll end up with the guys that will cheat on you and divorce you after having children. You don't want the party boys or the boys that think of you as a conquest. And you don't want men you can push around. You want a man that's your equal and who will respect you.

"Now get off me. You had your fun. This is about Carla right now. She was nice, patient, and wasn't pushy or demanding. You'll get yours, just not now. Carla, do you want to continue?"

She ran at me and jumped into the bed. It is apparent that she feels like a million dollars right now. She got the better of her pushy and dominating sister. I roll her on to her back and then lean forward so I can suck on her nipples. She is sniffing my body and feeling each muscle group. I do enough lifting that I look like a mini bodybuilder. I am not Mr. Olympus, but my muscles are defined, and I know women love that. Carla is no exception.

Carla asks me, "What did my mom do with you."

I smile at her, "How about we do what you want to do. You might have similar interests and maybe not. Do you really want to waste time doing something you don't like?"

Carla has a huge smile, "I knew it would be a good choice, making you my first. I want you to slowly fuck me. Don't empty the gas can or Vicki might explode on us."

It amazes me how wise and thoughtful this girl is. I shake my head in amazement. I give her what she wants, I push my meat stick in and enjoy the slow insertion and the smoothness of her pussy. She is wet and willing. Vicki looks to be near tears because she isn't first. Carla looks like a queen, beautiful and confident in herself. She has orgasmed two more times already. She's had plenty of enjoyment, I'll end this so Vicki can get some.

I move to a much quicker speed, and Carla gets a huge smile on her face. Her breathing is harder than usual, and she has a beautiful sheen of sweat on her body. I am dripping wet with sweat because of all my effort. Both girls have molten lava in their honey pots and are producing copious liquids. I am getting exciting wafts of each's musky aroma. I am in heaven with these women.

Vicki is behind me now, softly rubbing her hands over my back and shoulders. It's a marvelous feeling with her light and gentle hands touching my body. I am pounding her sister for all I'm worth. She loves this very much.

I ask her with difficulty due to being short of breath, "Are you. On pill? Should I. Pull out?"

Carla is unable to talk; however, her intentions are evident as she wraps her legs around me.

Vicki tells me via a whisper in my ear, "We are both cute you know, mom and dad put us both on the pill. Carla has never needed it until today. You popped her cherry."

Without any warning, I shoot the first volley into Carla who orgasms again in response. She is so cute like this. Her legs fall to my side as I continue to shoot rope after rope of cum into her protected womb. I can barely tell the difference in her orgasm intensities. She has the same face and breathes the same. Only the dropping of the legs and arms shows me this was something significant.

Her face stayed looking at me, and her smile got even bigger. Oh my, she has a ton of pearly white teeth. Her parents are going to know instantly. I hope they knew this was going to happen.

I am lightheaded from blowing my load. Vicki is easily able to push me over onto my back, leaving my legs near Carla. I was hoping she would cuddle with me. Vicki has her own plan though. Her mouth engulfs my wilted cock and then she washes my cock off with her tongue. She is gentle to not stroke me and move me too much. She understands that I am fragile.

She turns me onto my side. I have no clue what she is up to. Vicki lays in front of her sister who is giggling from happiness. As my cum starts to dribble out of Carla, Vicki scoops it up in her hand, raises it above her head like she is eating a cluster of grapes, and then lets it fall into her mouth where she swallows it. My cock starts to grow at seeing that impressive display. Vicki smiles but is wise enough to not say anything.

When I am hard again, Vicki simply rolls over into doggie position and says to her sister, "Now watch how a real woman gets fucked by a man. Hunter, I want you to be as rough as you can. I can take anything you're willing to dish out. Carla, I only said that because I know he's a good guy. I made the mistake of telling Tad Metcalf those same words. He was the one that I needed mom to take me to the hospital. You need to stay in control."

She has a tear in her eye. I guess that explains her attitude. Shit, I had no idea. Now I feel sorry for her. Of course, the manipulative bitch could be stringing me along again in one of her games.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,963 Followers