Storm Damage Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,961 Followers

Defeated, I quickly strip and lay down on the towel. I don't bother with the sheet, what's the point with what's to come? Lisa never looked away, she smiled as I stripped, so I teased her by doing a short dance. That hurt, no more dancing for me.

A few minutes later and Heather is back with a large tub of hot water, a fluffy shower towel to dry me off with, and two hand towels to clean me with.

I can hear the excitement in Heather's voice, "This is the one thing that I still love about Hunter. He is cute, muscular, and great in bed."

Lisa seems shocked, "Too much information for a sister."

Heather ignores her, "The way those women acted towards me, he satisfied each one. You know he's cute and sexy. He was the best I have ever had. My current husband makes far more money, but he's a dud in the sack. Oh, to ride that stallion again. You should try it sometime."

They are both washing me from head to toe. Heather started on my toes and is working up. She spreads my legs.

Lisa objects to Heather, "He is my brother, that's gross."

Heather laughs at her, "That wasn't very convincing, you're already thinking about it. I don't blame you. Good men are common but great men in bed are rare. Watch him eat a pussy sometime, you will understand.

She is washing my ass and down to my balls. Lisa is still stuck on my chest, she seems mesmerized, her cloth goes back and forth along my collarbone and back muscles. She started on my hands and arms, then she got stuck and can't progress. I hear Heather laughing.

Heather smirks, "I told you, he's a hunk of a man. That was backbreaking work today. It wasn't until late tonight that I could see he was in pain."

Lisa stops.

Heather continues, "You couldn't see it? I know every inch of his amazing body. I am probably just more in tune with it. Isn't that why we're here? Oh, you only caught on when he took the Advil. The muscle relaxants are extraordinary. The others are better for straight pain. You really don't know him very well, do you?"

Lisa seems sad when she says, "The way you talked about him, I had no desire to know him. Why would I bother?"

They do know I am here, right?

Heather laughs, "Oh dear. Lisa baby, of course, I hate him, I divorced him. That doesn't mean he is evil or even a bad person. He wasn't the type of man I wanted, someone willing to shoot for the stars and make tons of money."

Lisa blew me away with her answer, "Maybe you were looking at the wrong stars. Every woman that knows him thinks he is pretty special."

Heather is curious, "Even you?"

Lisa pauses but answers in a whisper, "Even me. He converted me."

Heather lays on top of me, mashing her huge breasts into me before saying seductively to Lisa, "You can't have him. He's mine still. I need him, I need to be satisfied."

I am exhausted, I fall asleep.

+++++

The next morning, breakfast is served early. I sleep until the last minute when breakfast is placed on the plates. Carla and Vicki help extricate me from between Heather, who is behind me, and Lisa who is in front of me. We were packed like sardines. Everyone seemed disappointed to not see me fucking one of them. Who did they think it would be? Who did they want it to be?

The early start is because all the tile walls need grout which is quick and easy. Then we need to lay the floor out. That means that today I spend most of the day on my hands and knees again. The teams are like well-oiled machines, everyone knows exactly what to do. Heather helped make lunch, which was cut short, lots of work to do.

Fred and Wendy's washroom has lots of cuts, it slows us down. It's almost 7:00 PM by the time we start on Lisa's house and 1:30AM when we finish. I am in pain, cramping, and just want to die when we finish. I would have slept on the hallway floor when we finish, but they will have none of that. I am exhausted, and everything hurts. In two days, a hot shower will feel lovely.

As I stand in front of the bed, I am stripped and pushed forward onto it. I drink two bottles of water. Lisa gets in bed first while Heather is by the light switch. My arms are pulled around Lisa, and my hands are held to her firm breast. I try to pull away, and she keeps me still. There is no fight in me, I enjoy it. I am asleep before Heather enters the bed.

+++++

As has been the custom these last several days, I wake up half on the edge of consciousness. I have a dream going of Carla sucking my cock and Vicki is giving her pointers. Isn't that sweet, the experienced Vicki is helping her little sister. Eventually, it dawns on me, I did not go to sleep with Carla and Vicki. Maybe Lisa and Heather are making breakfast, and Carla and Vicki snuck into bed.

This is not my lucky today. It's Heather's voice that I can hear. She is straddling my chest although not sitting on me as that would have woken me sooner. I have a beautiful view of her marvelous ass, but I can't see who is sucking on my cock. I fear I know who it is.

Lisa's hair is shoulder length, and as she is bobbing on my cock, I feel the hair bouncing on my body as she moves forward. Someone with long hair might do the same though.

I do my owl impression, "Who?"

Knowing that I am up now, Heather sits on my chest and turns around, still concealing the person behind her that is sucking my cock with skill. As I look up at Heather, she leans forward, so her tits fall in front of my face. I slap them from side to side so that they are like a mini Newtons Cradle. Very unexpectedly, I shoot five ropes of cum into a wet and warm mouth. All I hear is a giggle that is suspiciously like Lisa's and a satisfying "Ahhhhhhhh."

A mouth, probably the same that just swallowed my cum, is now cleaning me off and sucking me back to hardness. That just crossed a line. I had no choice, I was asleep. Lisa had to know that and how I felt, yet she did it anyway. Was this paying a bill like the other women did or was this something else? Do I allow more, or do I object?

My other problem is Heather. She will allow me to play with her enormous tits. However, she will scoot forward and eventually want me to eat her. She can stand to be eaten for hours. For her birthday, I did that once. She orgasmed repeatedly, and we both lost count of the number of times she orgasmed.

She is married, she shouldn't be doing anything with me or any other man. I am lost and confused. I like eating pussy and fucking, but with these two people, I should be the strong one, they obviously aren't and need me to be. I don't love either of these women. Heather slept with other men, then left me, and divorced me and remarried. I have plenty of reasons to hate her.

On the other hand, I love her body. I love using her and pounding her pussy. Lisa has long ignored me, and we were never close growing up. It was all too easy for Heather to turn her against me. Why does life have to be so hard? I have no idea what to do now that it has gone this far. I am sure that I have a frown on my face and that, Heather notices.

Heather is condescending, that doesn't help when she says, "Oh grow up Hunter. Lisa knows seven happy women that have fucked you, and they all told her the whole story. She's seen you naked. There aren't many men with a body like yours that are decent to women. I'm treated like a piece of meat by my husband, I exist to please him. You always let me be the star. I wonder, did I make the right decision to leave you?

"Anyways, Lisa runs into the same issue and avoids most men. The ones that were cute and beefy greatly disappointed her. She really could use a guy like you. Too bad for her, I own you. My breasts are bigger, and you'll still do what I say. Say, this will work out well. I can come to visit Lisa and fuck you when I need it."

Lisa picks that moment to slowly descend on my cock. Oh my, that is wonderful. She is perfect. Not too tight and not too loose, she slides in with just a little effort. I must be just shy of her cervix. On her knees, she slowly pushes her ass up and then lowers it. She isn't getting much cock, but it feels fantastic.

Oh, shit, Heather knows about Lisa, she can destroy us if she doesn't get her way. I no longer have a choice with Lisa, she made the decision for me. I can't say that I am happy with her arrangement. In fact, I am not. It happened though, and now I am forced to please Heather, something else that does not please me. I used to love pleasing Heather, now I feel dirty. Lisa has me confused. No way Heather forced her to mount my pole, in fact, I don't think Heather knew

That means that Lisa did that on her own. She has wanted this, and now she took what she wanted; consequences be damned. How can she do something like this and not ask me? I didn't get a chance to express myself.

Heather, as predicted, has moved up and I am munching carpet. Right now, I have no taste for it, I feel betrayed by both Heather and Lisa. I do have a choice, I can leave. No, I can't, several families need me, two little boys, that are cute as kittens need me to rebuild their home.

Heather has pushed forward, and I stick out my tongue. She isn't impressed, she rolls her hips, knocking my head backward and my tongue pleases her pussy.

Heather says with an attitude, "Fight me all you want, I own you now. Your sister is fucking you; you will do what I want." Lisa stops. Heather laughs, "You already slid down his awesome pole, I have everything I need. You might as well enjoy it and trust me, you will. He's a perfect size and can go for hours."

Lisa starts fucking me again, and now I know for sure, it is Lisa. Well, it has happened. We can't take it back, Pandora's box is open, we looked, and now everything will be different. She is an absolute pleasure though. I can't see her happiness, but I do hear a moan. At least she likes it. I would be devastated if I became a slave to a woman and found out my sister hated me, or I hurt her.

Heather orgasms by rubbing her clit on my nose. She is dazed by the experience. I take that opportunity to toss her onto the side of the bed. I then use my legs to pop Lisa into the air as she slams down. She has a scared look of horror on her face as she is flying towards the wall.

I grab her mid-air and roll us over, so she is on her back, and I am on my knees. I pick her up and roll her again in my hands. This disorients Lisa while I push my rock-hard cock into her pussy from behind. She lets out an "uuuf." I waste no time in fucking her at a medium speed. I am now using my full length to please her.

Lisa straightens out her arms and widens her legs to give her a stable stance. This allows me to ream her vagina nice and good. With the full length, the pleasure is much better for both of us. Her pussy has a fantastic feel to it. I have never had such a sensation while fucking a woman. It's like I can feel my entire cock sliding in and out.

Heather, not one to be left out, crawls under Lisa perpendicular to me. She grabs a breast and sucks on the nipple. She sucks hard as the breast wants to bounce around from my slamming.

Lisa is screaming, "Oh Fuck! Oh, Fuck. Damn this is good. Heather is nursing on my nipples, and your cock is sliding like no other cock ever has."

How can she possibly talk? She should be sucking air. She isn't even sweating. I look like I just got oiled for a massage. My sweat is beading on her back, along her spine. My hands are holding her hips to help me move quickly and with purpose. I am working hard to breathe, it's like I am snorting. I feel a presence, not something I can see, but I know that breakfast is ready, and people are watching. They are silent.

I speed up significantly, I am a blur as I slam into the beautiful pussy wrapping my cock. Lisa is moaning continuously. I see Heather stick a finger into Lisa's ass and pump in and out. Lisa explodes with a scream that would have woken the dead. She falls straight down, all limbs buckle. I still shoot six strong ropes of cum into her body.

I fall to the side as I announce breakfast is ready. With that, everyone comes in and sits at the table and puts the food in the center. Everyone will help themselves and sit where they can. We have a few chairs, boxes, and some will go out on the steps. Today, nobody sits on the bed. Lisa and I are wiped out. Heather has energy and is licking the cum from Lisa's pussy. She slurps so everyone knows what she is doing.

The men are staring at her. She is still naked and has no problem being naked in front of people. She wants them to know she took us. They will all think I fucked her. Nobody has anything to say to Heather. They are excited for Lisa. They know we just committed incest, why are they happy? I bring the sheet over my head. I can't look at anyone.

Pauline gets in bed with me. When did she get here? She kisses me on the lips.

With a soft whisper in my ear, Pauline says, "Lisa has loved you forever. Everyone but you knew. Every woman is drawn to you. You really are that cute. Then with your huge heart you are irresistible to even a sister. It's ok to love her, she's a wonderful person. Gail is working on Heather; don't you worry about her. That bitch is going to burn. Until then, fuck her and keep her happy. Remember, revenge is a sweet dessert, well, something like that."

She kissed me again and then took off the sheet. She has my boxers in her hand and helps me get dressed. Today is easy, just grout and calking, that will go fast. We can do more walls and floors. The kitchens still need to be prepped for cabinets, but we have ten days still. We discuss this while eating breakfast.

Fred and Wendy want priority on two bedrooms so they can start to get some normalcy for the children. I can certainly understand that. Jake and Mandy have three bedrooms they want to finish. Left unsaid is that Jake and Mandy can fuck each other again once they are no longer sleeping in the living room with their children.

So began another long hard day of work.

Chapter 9 -- Hard Labor

It is another long hard day. It's not as bad for me because I spent most of my day on my feet. Grouting a floor doesn't take much time. That meant that we got to other priorities that are on our lists. I notice that Lisa has no priority on bedrooms. I don't mind, but I do find it interesting. The front door locks finally came in. Everyone can now lock up their houses. I doubt anyone will lock them; it just means we can.

Fred and Wendy's children's room now have walls, and their bedroom is almost finished. They have homework, paint the children's room. Mandy and Jake help, they show them how to do two colors and draw a mural on one wall. They are both artists and do craft shows for fun. It's rewarding, seeing people like something you create. I understand, I am the same way with my furniture.

Once again, Heather "helps" only a few hours. She does make lunch for the group again. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and a small package of potato chips. Quite the effort by our chef. There is a lot of whispering today, and it's annoying all the husbands. They each think they are in trouble. They never whisper when Heather is around. I can feel a plot is being formed.

I don't want to see any harm come to her; I'm not type of guy. However, I also don't want her in my life. She made her decision; she needs to live with the consequences. She wants her cake and to eat it too. Life doesn't work that way. I have plenty to do, I concentrate on my work, so I don't waste time or materials.

It's quiet in the afternoon, only one family per house now. I gave out more homework to paint. Lisa and Heather are painting at her place, and I am finishing up floors with Jack and Danni. Jack had all the wood cut, but I had my nail gun at Jake and Mandy's house.

We stop for dinner, and the conversation is quite excited tonight. I can't put my finger on it. Maybe it's because it was so quiet while working today. Perhaps it's because they are plotting against Heather, trying to figure out her demise. Perhaps they are all planning round two with me, they all want more sex. Tomorrow, Lisa goes back to work, and that will leave me alone with Heather, a prospect that does not make me happy. I know her, she will follow me out to my tent.

It's another late night working on Lisa's house. We do finish the upstairs washroom. We need 24 hours before we can walk on the tile. I am suggesting they wait until late tomorrow night since it is so humid this week. We decide to wait until the next morning. That works out perfect because in two days it's the 4th of July, a holiday.

Down at the shelter they want to feed everyone a hotdog for lunch and a hamburger for dinner. Hundreds of children will show up to get the hot meal. Nobody is turned away. Lisa must work and can't make it, so she volunteered me. It seems her friends Gail and Pauline are all for it.

We end the night at midnight. I have the living room, dining room, hallways, laundry room, utility room, and kitchen all drywalled. After painting, I will do the floors. Next are the stairway and bedrooms. The following week will be the second upstairs washrooms for everyone.

Right now, everyone has a working 1st-floor washroom, water in the kitchen, and a working upstairs washroom that is now drying.

Today Lisa leaves at 11:00 AM for work, Heather handles lunch. As a group we make progress on all the homes, they are really coming along. I stay longer helping Wendy and Fred with their home. Heather played with the children which was a surprise to me. Wendy and Fred were okay with that. We made excellent progress today.

Heather helped me at Lisa's house, and we finished the drywall on the main floor. I will need help on the stairs. We were both too tired to continue. I tried walking out of the house so I could sleep in my tent. Heather didn't like that idea.

Heather uses an old lady voice, a lot like the Wicked Witch from the West, "Hunter! Stop! I'm taking you tonight either inside or in your tent. Let's sleep in here and in the much more comfortable bed. You don't need to eat me or play with my nipples and breasts. Just fuck the hell out of me and let's get some sleep. Please."

Wow, that is something new, "please". I doubt she has ever said that word before in her life. I am tired and don't want to go to jail tonight. I don't want Lisa to lose her job because I deny Heather what she wants. I strip lethargically. I am tired, and fucking Heather doesn't please me. Now don't get me wrong. She is an incredible fuck, and her body is spectacular. Unfortunately, it's attached to her mind.

I will fuck her, and I will think of someone else. I don't know what Lisa really feels like, I was still half asleep, but Pauline interests me. Nope, Heather is too used, she is more like Danni, a well-used cunt. The difference is that I like Danni. She's wild, fun, and loving. Heather isn't as good in bed as Danni either. Perfect, that will leave me disappointed.

Heather is in doggie position, hands and knees. She loves her tits slapping from behind and my arms around her arms. I don't enter gently but there's no pain, she is gushing from being worked up at fucking me. I don't have the same feeling; I am bored as I start. I have a fast rate going. Not my fastest, I want to use her for a while. She still has a hot body. I am doing this for me. I picture Pauline's face as if I am looking at her face to face, from the front.

That helps. My cock gets thicker, I get harder, and I start slamming her faster. I sway side to side thinking of her plain face and the huge smile I gave her. Oh yes, that gets me going. I am holding her hips, and I am thrusting with power. I hear Heather's low husky moaning. In my mind, it is Pauline's higher pitched moaning. I can see the smile on Pauline's face, it's angelic.

I speed up my fucking and I can tell Heather is close, however, in my mind I see Pauline heaving for breath, unable to talk, the smile getting bigger. This is weird, I am fucking my ex and thinking of another woman. The two have nothing in common, yet I don't care. Suddenly, I am looking at Lisa's face, and I started spurting my cum deep into Heather.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,961 Followers