Storm Damage Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather screams out her orgasm and collapses on the bed. She is panting and sweaty, I guess she had a good time. I can hear her crying. That isn't at all what I expected. She rolls over and is now facing me.

Heather says in a soft voice, "You started out, and it was great. Then something changed, and you were amazing." She pauses to catch her breath. "It hit me; you were thinking of someone else. I've been so cruel to you, that you hate me. Even though I'm hot as sin, you'd rather fuck a mother, your sister, or that skinny girl that showed up over my crafted body that is nearly perfect and made for fucking."

Moving to the side of the bed, so I don't look at her, I say, "It was the skinny girl. She gave me her virginity. She doesn't hold a candle to your beauty, I'll give you that. But she was caring. And yes, you have been cruel and selfish. It was more her smile though. I was her world, and she wanted me to be part of her world. With you, you have your own world. I was invited in just to please you."

I laugh at myself, "I realize that probably makes no sense. I'm tired and rambling. Let's go to bed. We're sleeping in late tomorrow, it's a day off. Breakfast won't arrive before the sun. Everyone's going to help at the shelter. I know it's not your type of thing, but I want you to come with. I want you to see the guy I almost became. I want you to understand what life is like for some people.

"You live at the top end of society, and these people are far from your status. I hope that it will be a learning moment for you. I don't expect you to donate half your wealth, I do hope that you can appreciate what you have and think a little of people that are less fortunate than us. Keep in mind when you're there tomorrow, they turned me away because my condition was so bad. Think about that as you go to bed."

Heather is soft when she speaks, "I fear tomorrow. I don't know if I can stand the sadness and hungry children. How do you deal with it?"

I chuckle, "I'll tell you tomorrow."

I turn off the lights, get in the bed, and Heather reaches for me. She held me tight, and we fall asleep.

To be continued ...