All Comments on 'Storm Front'

by Kara_Song

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bravo

Nice story that feels good!

I read a great deal of the stories here, you have a magic about you that is quite apparent with your writing skills, please continue to grace us with your gifts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well done.

One of the best stories I have read.

Keep up the good work.

JayDiverJayDiverover 3 years ago

Yeah.

One of the best stories I've read in this category. Thanks, five stars.

madtowncunilinguistmadtowncunilinguistover 3 years ago

You have a gift for writing. Thank you so much for the effort that went into this great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wonderful feel good story!! Thank You!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story well told

True romance and totally erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow Again!

After having read your first submission recently, I couldn’t help but open this story as soon as I spotted the authors name.

I wasn’t disappointed. You have an awesome writing style which draws the reader into the story.

Five stars from me again.

Mark

cf12cf12over 3 years ago

Just found your stories here and really enjoyed reading them both this evening. Thank you for taking the time to share them with all of us and please keep writing as you have a great talent!

manhassomanhassoover 3 years ago

Good story. But I especially loved the storytelling.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 3 years ago
Very well written

This could easily have been in the Romance category too. Loved it. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Second amazing story. Please keep it up. 👍👍👍

Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding writing!

I typically don't enjoy stories written from multiple points of view. In this case, however, the outstanding quality of your writing, the story line, the romance, and--yes--the sex (of course!) quickly overcame any hesitation to read to the conclusion. I became so wrapped up in the story that neither hand wrapped itself around something else! Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
anonymous

Nice way to spend an evening sequestered by the bug. Good storytelling. You maintain interest in the reader.

mcollectmcollectover 3 years ago
I was trhilled with Jacob's ladder.

But was saddened to find it was your first story. Then I would this one. Wonderful stories! Great slow build up and character development. Keep it up as I will watch for more from you/

LindsayMurrayLindsayMurrayover 3 years ago

This was sooooo cute and super hot.

FappyandiknowitFappyandiknowitover 3 years ago

So great. I love your characters and your style!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

I absolutely love your writing style and your characters are so relatable no matter their stature in life. 10/10

WiganerWiganerover 3 years ago

Thank you for your wonderful story Kara, if that's your real name. I enjoyed it as much as your first, Jasons Ladder, I think. Please keep writing and giving your fans some nice entertainment and pleasure.

John x x

blackIceo1blackIceo1over 3 years ago

Really enjoyed the buildup of the relationship - and the sex descriptions from both viewpoints! You write great romance. Many thanks and do continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you to my fave new author

I rarely comment but loved the imagination in both your stories. Great editing and continuity, excellent proofreading and no typos. Really appreciate the care and time you've given this. And the hot sex from both points of view! Thank you.

I'd have commented as a user but the login wouldn't allow me to type all 6 characters.

TulipfuzzTulipfuzzabout 3 years ago

Excellent story in every way. Appreciated the perspective switched and the cohesive character development. I can find no fault here. Please write more. Now it is time to read your other storey. Thank you for this gem!

wwaldripwwaldripabout 3 years ago

Excellent stories, I loved this one

Raulmerez1Raulmerez1about 3 years ago
Keep writing please

I love hiking and being outdoors. I love how you wove that into your story so well. Super sexy, and a great storyline.

Keep writing please!

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Oh wow how could I not rate this 5 star offering and if a bit of commentary will encourage you to entertain us, your fans, with more such well written fantasy it is my pleasure. I find it hard to believe a new first time author pens two 4.8+ stories in the first two offerings. What a talent and the discipline. If there were any typos or errors I don't remember them. I could bore you with more but allow me to agree with the 23 previous commenters. Love your work and thank you for sharing your talent your fantasies and your hard work.

Please keep writing and posting here on Literotica.

Until your next story

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I've been waiting since forever for your next story. The first one was so good, I was heartbroken when I saw it was the only one you had to offer.

This one was even better. The way you weave your stories and the depth of your characters.... Words can barely describe it. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I've always been a silent reader as I never know what to say but this story is really well written and very interesting. I'm almost sad that it ended but I'm definitely deeply satisfied.

Texican1830Texican1830almost 3 years ago

Wow! You’re good!!! More, please!

AmurdildoAmurdildoalmost 3 years ago

Your work is truly a pleasure to read. Please treat us to more of your inspiration.

ActingupActingupover 2 years ago

Kara, I just reread this. It was as good as the first time. Please treat us to some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another re-read for me too while hopefully waiting for your future works. 10/10

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just found this story and, while I read (or start to read) many, many stories on this site, I find that only a small percentage are enticing enough for me to finish them. Of those I finish, I would rate them 4 stars. There are a handful that are truly memorable, deserving all 5 stars. THIS story deserves more than 5 stars... but, alas, I could only find 5 stars offered!! This is among the top 10 stories I have read on literotica.com in the several years that I've been reading here.

The story line, the character development, the romance, the sex, and the writing style you present are just, plain EXCELLENT!! Please grace us with more.

TulipfuzzTulipfuzzover 2 years ago

Second read, nonstop both times. Please consider writing and posting more.

blackIceo1blackIceo1over 2 years ago

Loved it. Multiple times with delight as I rediscover the quality of your writing, character buildup, and great plots. Just a thought - more mountaineering please!?

NWTrackman84_2016NWTrackman84_2016over 2 years ago

Beautiful people walking around naked in the privacy of their own homes. Beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely loved it! So well written, you could publish easily.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story! Good 'bad guys', fun banter between the two of them, good plot. 5 Stars for sure!

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusover 1 year ago

Good story, conversations believable and the flow was excellent. Keep up the great work!!!

sg1010sg1010over 1 year ago

Kara_Song, Thank You for allowing me to read your work, I THROUGHLY ENJOYED IT !

BEST WISHES !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is an incredible story, not jus filler between the sex scenes! You should write more!

sg1010sg10109 months ago

Kara, this is the second read for me, and it has been as enjoyable, if not more enjoyable than the first time.

Thank You for sharing your creation !

BEST WISHES !

Scott

Hiram325Hiram3258 months ago

I wish you had continued writing, both your stories are superb.

sg1010sg10107 months ago

Well, there seems to be a common reaction to the numerous times that I've read this, a frequent if not continuous smile on my face!

THANK YOU !

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'd like a bit more consequences for Frank and the law firm, but otherwise a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I’m glad I found your story, it was a delight. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

mfj77mfj77about 1 month ago

Great story. Well written and edited.

Was concerned that the ending would go flat as so many stories on Literotica seem to do but, NO! Your epilogue was PERFECT bow to end this story.

Hope that life is going well for you and providing fun distractions to preclude you writing at the current time. Hopefully, you will return to writing as it something you do quite well. If you've moved on to another site, please leave some breadcrumbs for your readers on your bio page.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous