Storm Rising

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's something I want to do to you," he said.

"And you shall," she said. "But I want you to undress first."

They got up from the chair. Bethany started to unbutton his shirt and he opened his belt. They undressed him unceremoniously, and then he stood in front of her in all his wrinkled glory and looked at her reaction. She slid her smooth, warm fingertips on his skin and explored him, his gray chest hair and sagging pectorals, the wrinkly skin on his arms. When she looked lower her face broke into a contagious smile and she wrapped her slim fingers carefully around his shaft.

"Now this is flattering," she said.

He wasn't fully hard but he got harder in her hand. In the dim light it was as gnarly as his hands, he felt like all of him was a withering tree, beaten by years and winds. But the throbbing heat rising from him was the same, a memory of his stronger days.

"Ooh," she mouthed.

"I'm glad you approve," he said, smiling. "Now come on, I'll show you."

He took her hand and pulled her into the living room, stopping only to pick up the candle from the counter. He set it on the side table and started to arrange things. He still had the dining room table he hadn't used in years, and now it had some use again. He took cushions from the sofa and put them on the table, and then he took out the chair on the end and moved a lower ottoman to its place. Bethany watched him, clearly not understanding.

"Okay, darling, come here," he said. He guided her gently until she was against the table, and helped her lay down on it, on her back. A glint of understanding flashed in her eyes when he lifted her legs up and positioned them to rest on the armrests of the remaining chairs.

"James," she said. He didn't wait to hear what she had to say, he just smiled and pressed his finger to her lips.

"I really, really want to do this. And I'm so old I have to make myself comfortable. Are you okay there?"

She nodded hesitantly. He smiled again and bent down to kiss her. He traced down her body, not lingering this time, and soon he positioned himself on the ottoman, between her legs. This was something they'd perfected with Lily. She had gotten more...laborious after her menopause, but they hadn't given up on oral sex, and they had experienced around the house until they got it good enough for both of them. The bed wasn't as good, it was difficult to get the height right, and it sagged too easily, at least to support how Lily always pushed so hard with her feet.

Now, finally. James stroked Beth's thighs, their warm, smooth skin that got smoother and silkier towards her crotch. He admired the round globes of her buttocks, pressed against the pillow, and spread her legs out like a book for him to read.

Her labia was swollen and puffy. Her inner lips were dark pink, and just like in his fantasies, gleaming with moisture. They curled delectably upwards until they joined to form her clitoral hood, and even in the dim flickering light he could see the tip swelling from under it. He thought it winked at him, just waiting for him to follow that wriggly path to the prize. X marks the treasure, he thought and inhaled her scent deeply but careful not to make a sound, because he didn't know how she felt about her body odor.

It was just perfect. It was musky and so undeniably pussyish. He wondered how he could've gone years without getting even a whiff of that enchanting scent. He moved the ottoman closer, set his arms on either side of her body to ground her and encircle her so she wouldn't need to worry about rolling down the table, and kissed her.

Bethany moaned instantaneously. James kissed her lightly, probing her slit with the tip of his tongue and landing soft, open mouthed kisses on the puffy lips on either side. He helped with his tongue as she spread open like a flower, her wonderful wet petals blooming and exposing her entrance. He wiggled up to her clitoris, touching it very lightly with the tip of his tongue, and then down again to drink from her well. She got so wet so fast it was a miracle, something long ago forgotten, the strong and effortless arousal of a young woman.

She moaned and kept her hips in constant, restless movement. He searched for her breasts with his hands, they were just perfectly at his reach, and kneaded them gently. Her pussy twitched when he touched her nipples, and he smiled. He increased the intensity slowly. He could tell she could've gone faster, but he wanted to gear her up for good, give her something to remember him by.

She came fast. As steady as he tried to be, as soon as he concentrated his efforts on her clit she soared like an eagle and came with a shout and a shudder. He eased off but kept his lips on her, and when he felt her pulsing slow down he nudged her carefully again, started to lift her again.

"Wait, James," she panted.

"Mmh-h," he mumbled and continued. She put her hands into his hair but didn't stop him, and he got her to start moaning and wriggling again. He eased one of his arms down and pushed a finger into her wet silky heat, and she didn't need much in addition to that to come again. He couldn't tell if it was harder than the first one, but her squeezing felt amazing around his finger, her unbelievable smoothness around her gnarled hard digit. He let out a small sound himself, and his cock twisted, as if asking if it would be its turn soon.

He got to his feet gingerly. It wasn't an uncomfortable position, but he was so stiff nowadays staying in any position for too long made him a little slow. She lay on the table, her breasts heaving enticingly with her breath, her hair a soft halo around her head, her round thighs quivering.

"In my pocket," she said breathlessly. He nodded and went back to the kitchen where her clothes were. He found a packet of condoms and almost laughed. A whole packet? What did the girl think she could do with him? He took one and walked back to the living room. He enjoyed how his cock jutted from his body. His shameless, strong erection made him feel like a proper man.

It had been very long since he'd last used condoms, but together they got it rolled on him. She was still on the table, seemingly guessing they would continue there.

"How are you doing?" he asked and brushed her cheek.

"Splendidly," she answered with a grin. "Don't even think of stopping now. I can see you're up for it."

"Up seems to be the word," he agreed and moved to the end of the table.

He spread her lovely puffy labia with one hand and guided his stiff cock with another. He slid the tip up and down, spreading moisture on it, and even with the rubber he could feel her burning heat. So close. Seconds away.

James looked Beth in the eyes when he started to push in. He thought it was like riding a bicycle, once you got the hang of it you never forgot. The easy movement, probing deeper and then out again, letting the momentum grow, slowly, as slowly as he could force himself to go. She was slippery, she was eager, she welcomed him with the most delightful little whimpers he could imagine, and as much as he loved that first penetration he couldn't stretch it to last very long. He leaned into her soft heat, so perfect, and caressed the sides of her hips.

He thought of asking her if it was okay, but her uptilted neck and the heaving of her breasts told him it was. He started pushing, setting the rhythm, and she moved to meet him. He glided in her for a few wondrous minutes, and felt the familiar haze of lust pooling in his groin. He reached for her hand and when she gave it to him, along with a puzzled look, he kissed her fingertips and guided them down to her clit. She understood and started touching herself, and God, she was so fast, she started rising like a kite once again.

She came so fast and so hard it took him by surprise. He pushed deep to stay inside, her vagina was convulsing so strongly she almost pushed him out, and watched in deep admiration how she shuddered, a flush spreading on her breasts and neck.

"Good," he said soothingly and stroked her belly. "So good."

She panted. The only other sound was the sharp hammering of rain against the window. When she came down she squeezed around him and asked with a husky voice, "You didn't come yet?"

"No," he answered and pulled out. She whimpered.

"Well then, I want," she said and with some effort she clambered down from the table and leaned back on it, with her beautiful round butt towards him. "Please?"

So polite, he thought when he tilted her hips and started to search for her entrance. How could he possibly decline that kind of an invitation.

James pushed in. It was easier because she was yet wetter than the first time, but at the same time she had clamped up with her orgasm and needed to be opened up again. She arched her back and pushed back towards him, and it was oh so good how her wet tunnel lined up with his cock.

He was past being impatient but now it was his turn. He took hold of her hips and started to move, giving her a minute to adjust and then going faster. He could feel his body tightening, focusing, the itch deep near his center, the itch that was so delicious to scratch. Just like this, just like this, just like -

He moaned and sank deep, twitching and pulsing, pulsing and twitching, hanging on to her hips. "Ah, oh darling," he muttered and bent over her, to cover her back with his front. She pushed from the table to rise against him. Slowly and with great regret he pulled out.

His heart was still thumping. He was happy he hadn't gotten a heart attack. He hadn't worried about it before, but now it felt like he wasn't built for this kind of pleasure anymore. He pulled the condom off with clumsy hands and tied it into a knot.

They stood looking at each other, smiling tentatively.

"Will you come to the bed with me?" he asked. "I'd really like to cuddle with you and talk about this."

Lightning struck somewhere so close the flash and the noise came almost simultaneously, and she shrieked and took a hold of her arm.

"Yes you will," he said decisively. "I can't possibly let you go home alone in a weather like this."

He offered her a glass of water and then they retreated to his bedroom. He blew the candles out not to start a fire, and they snuggled near each other in the dark.

"So, do you think that qualifies as a good experience?" he asked.

"It most definitely did," she said and cuddled closer to him. "I feel amazing."

"Good," he murmured and stroked her hair. "I'm glad it worked."

They were silent for a moment and listened to the storm raging outside. It sounded like the worst of it had passed them by already.

"Think your friends are having a good time camping?" James asked.

Bethany's answering laugh was the happiest sound he had ever heard in his life.