Storm Story 01: Storm is Coming

Story Info
Strip Club story about a stripper named Storm.
7.4k words
4.39
6.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to Club Foxy, Guam's best strip club. My name is Bill, William actually, but I go by Bill. I work in the international shipping industry, I own a company that supports ships around the world. I was traveling for business in South East Asia and had business meetings scheduled in Guam. I was doing a lot of business on the East Coast of the US and in Europe and wanted to expand my business to the Pacific region. One of the spots that I wanted to visit on my trip was the Island of Guam. My business makes great money and I generally can pull in over a million in net revenue each year.

I'm a good looking single man in my mid-40's, well traveled, in good physical shape and when I am not working I spend my time, surfing, playing golf, or scuba diving, and tropical islands around the Pacific allow me the opportunity to enjoy all of those hobbies. My other hobby is strip clubs, I love to visit different clubs around the US and the world. I have money so I can always pay for the VIP service, and my experience is that despite advertising themselves as no touching, or fantasy only, I have found that most strippers are actually down to fuck, certainly for the right price.

While I was in Guam I had an open Saturday night where I didn't have any meetings and was scheduled for an afternoon flight the following day. Business meetings went well, I met with some of the local guys that controlled the shipping business, and earlier in the week we hit several of the restaurants, some of the 'buy me drink bars', and a couple of the strip clubs including The Viking, Club USA, and my new favorite Club Foxy. We were in Club Foxy briefly one of the week nights and I was impressed with the talent in the club. The club had a fantastic diversity of women working there, they had super cute local girls, the head stripper and manager was a local hottie named Alicia.

They also had a variety of Asian ladies mostly Japanese and Korean who were for the most part bi-lingual, and entertained the many Japanese and Korean business men who visited the club. There were several cute Philippians, a couple African American ladies, and a really nice group of hot white women from the US. There was the occasional European, Russian or Ukrainian, but they weren't all that common. Most of the US dancers came to Guam originally for a three month stint that the club would pay for. The deal was they would dance 5 nights per week and that came with lodging and a ticket back to the mainland US if they wanted it.

Saturday was my last night in town and I was solo so I decided to give Club Foxy a visit after dinner. It was a casual night, I was wearing shorts, a tee shirt, and flip-flops. I ate dinner at a nice burger joint, had a couple beers and I walked into the club solo around 10 PM... the night was in full swing. When I entered the club there is a long bar to the right that has about 10 high top stools. There were a couple patrons at the bar and a few of the strippers. To the left is the main room, the main stage is on a sunken floor, probably one step lower than the rest of the club. That stage is horseshoe shaped with a stripper pole in the front middle up to a fairly high, maybe 12 ft ceiling. Around the stage are chairs that come right up to the stage, about 20 total. The stage was slightly sunken so it had a raised narrow flat area that ran all the way around it, and that allowed you to set your drink down off the stage and stack you dollar bill up around the bar. Money that went from the raised area, weather it was thrown, dropped, or stuffed in a g-string, to the stage was a tip for the dancer on stage.

I looked around the club, and a good looking, perhaps a little thick, white brunette was on the stage working the crowd, she was cute, had big tits and a big ass, and a lot of not fantastic tattoos. She was down to just her panties, garter, and high heels and was spinning on the pole, getting tips from the men around the stage. Almost all of the seats around the stage were full and several gentlemen and a couple ladies were having a great time. As my gaze moved back from the main stage there were a couple smaller tables around the room in the low area where you could step back, or on the really busy nights, sometimes action at the bar was several patrons deep. In a half ring around that area the club had booths that could seat anywhere from 4-8 people. The best seat in the house was in the booths. They were back up a couple steps so that you could see the stage well, and they were the areas were you could sit down with a stripper and buy her a couple drinks and have a more private conversation.

From that main room, there was a hallway with a half wall along the back, behind the booths. To the left that hallway took you back to the stripper locker room. And another left let the strippers walk straight from that hallway or the locker room onto the back of the stage. That was where the ladies would come out, and where the bouncers would sweep and then help collect all of the tips at the end of each performance.

Also along that back wall there were three VIP rooms, two of them you could see the door from the main part of the room. They were nice rooms, with a couch along the left wall when you walked in, a small table in the corner, a chair against the back wall, and mirrors all around the room. From the main area if you turned to the right was the third VIP room which was bigger, wider with two couches facing each other with space between them for more of a show, a small table at the end of each couch, and just for fun, another stripper pole near the back of the room. That VIP room could easily hold a party of 4-5 with strippers to match the clients.

Back on stage the thick, cute white chick with the tattoos was down to her last song and was completely naked. She was on all fours with her ass in the face of a Japanese businessman and he was stuffing money into her garter belt. She rolled to her side, and with one leg down on the stage she lifted the other leg straight and high, giving him a good look right at her shaved pussy. She blew him a kiss and moved to the next patron. I went to the bar and ordered a $7 Heineken, I got my change in singles, and left a tip. I turned around to survey the scene and find a good place to sit and enjoy the entertainment. There was an open chair on the left end of the horseshoe right at the main stage, so I went over and put my stack of ones and my bottle of beer on the bar.

The next dancer on stage was a cute little white girl with light brown hair and small tits. She was maybe 5'3" and could not have been more than 100lbs. The DJ said, "Katie, Katie to the main stage." Katie wore a wry smile, a tiny baby blue bikini tip, and tight yoga pants bell bottom that were almost a blue and yellow tie-dye pattern. She had good music and worked the stage. After taking a couple laps around the stage she stripped down her yoga pants to reveal a sexy little yellow scrunch bottom thong. She danced her first song doing pole tricks and working the stage. The second song her top came off to reveal tiny A cup tits with quite possibly the firmest pokiest pink eraser nipples I have ever seen. She worked her way around the stage and when she came to me I stuffed a couple singles into her garter belt.

On her third and last song she stood straight legged at the top of the stage and peeled down her bikini bottoms to reveal a sexy and smooth shaved snatch. It looked delicious. She spent most of her time on the other side of the horseshoe working a group of military guys were making it rain with probably $40 in singles and the rest of the group sticking multiple bills in her garter and throwing money on the stage. At the end of her song one of the bouncers came on stage with a broom and helped sweep the money into a pile at the back of the stage. Since I was close to the stage door, I had a good view of Katie bending over in front of me her pink pussy lips sticking out between her thighs as she collected her money. It was a great view, I was mesmerized and she glanced over her shoulder, caught me staring at her pussy lips, and gave me a wink.

"Storm, Storm to the stage!" the DJ's booming voice broke my concentration. I had no singles left and my beer was empty, and as I glanced around one of the mama-sans saw me and came over. I gave her my credit card, told her to open a tab and get me another Heineken and I gave her a $20 bill to get me singles. She was prepared and had a pre-counted stack of 20 singles in her apron pocket, which she handed to me, and headed off to the bar to get my beer.

Storm was a smoking hot black woman. She is about 5'4" with and athletic build, maybe 120 pounds. She looked like a track athlete, maybe a hurdler with strong legs and ass cheeks that looked like they could break a beer bottle, she had abs, and pretty big tits, maybe D cups that may or may not have been enhanced. Her skin was smooth dark and looked sexy and sparkling with some sort of lotion that gave the appearance that her entire body was slightly wet. She had her hair pulled back on the top of her head and straightened down over her shoulders to her upper back. With a beautiful face and pouty full lips she looked radiant. She wore all black, a black push up bra top that created all kinds of cleavage, a black garter, and tiny little black lace panties. Over that she wore a short black dress, with a scoop front showing off her cleavage, and the dress was tight and form fitting, but was actually long enough to come down to mid thigh, if she were so inclined to pull it down that far.

She did most of her first song with the dress still on, working the pole hard. Climbing all the way to the top of the pole and dropping inverted until she stopped with her head just inches from the ground. Here strength was amazing, at one point she held her upper body against the pole and put both her feet out spreading her legs and swinging around using her amazing core strength. The dress was no match for her dancing and was bunched up around her waist by the middle of song one. As that song ended she stripped off the dress and her black bra and put her beautiful tits on display to the cheers of the crowd. The Asian businessmen in the middle were throwing fists of money on the stage, the military guys across from me were likewise making it rain, and I took all 20 of my singles and threw them up and over her when she walked to my side of the stage. I turned to mama and handed her another $20.

She continued to work individuals along the stage, working her way around over the next song and a half. The military group had a single woman with them and Storm had her stand up and peel down her panties while the military guys cheered with delight. The wholesome looking young service woman, who I later found out was in the Navy was grinning from ear to ear as she exposed Storms pussy. Once the panties were off, she raised her hand and smacked Storms ass and gave it a squeeze. Storm smiled, turned around, and gently pushed her back down in her chair next to the stage. She then threw both her legs over the stage and onto either side of the young woman's chair. She held her hips up so that she could work her pussy in slow circles inches from the girls face, and the young Navy woman stared into her pussy mesmerized. She looked like she wanted to dive in and give Storm a lick, but before she could stick out her tongue Storm rolled over backwards onto the stage. Storm then leaned over and whispered something in her ear, they exchanged a few words, and then Storm moved on.

Storm worked her way along the stage giving a little private show publicly to each person sitting at the stage. It was a little different for each patron, but everyone got a close up look at Storm's pussy. I was last and as she got to me she rolled over on her back and dropped her legs wide open right in front of my face. Her pussy was exquisite to look at, her dark outer lips opened wide in front of me to reveal her bright pink inner lips. I stood up for a better view down at her, dropping dollars on the stage around her. With her hands holding up her ass and her legs wide open, she bicycled her legs in circles as I stared down into her open vagina and past that into her eyes. I could see wetness glistening in the stage lights and I could tell that she was super turned on. I looked into her eyes and had that connection, the connection that says, 'get a lap dance from this woman." And then the song ended, Storm blew me a kiss, and rolled away to collect her cash. Same routine, bouncer with a broom, and the two of them collecting the pile of money toward the stage door.

"Venus and Cami to the stage, Venus and Cami... ladies and gentlemen, the pussycat show." Two strippers came out, one white and one who looked mostly Japanese, they were wearing cute little cat outfits, with stripes on their bikinis and little pussy cat ears and tails clipped to the back of their thongs. I was intently watching these two cute ladies get naked when I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see Storm standing behind me. She leaned in and said, "Mama has the small booth open in the corner if you want to buy a lady a drink." I looked back at Storm, who was back in her full outfit with her little black dress on and said, "I would love to buy the lady a drink."

I stood up, threw the few singles I had left onto the stage, and headed to the booth with Storm. Mama came right over and I asked her what the deals were for drinks with the ladies. Mama said, "Lady drink $20, big lady drink $50, or you buy champagne." I said, "OK Mama, let's start with the $20 drink and see how it goes, and I'll take another Heineken." She turned to Storm and storm ordered something, I wasn't sure what it was, but apparently it was going to be $20.

Storm and I chatted and got to know each other. I told her that I was new to Guam and was out in the area on business and that I was flying out tomorrow. I explained that I was in the club briefly mid-week but we only had one round of drinks and moved on. She said that it must have been a night that she wasn't working or she was sure I would have stayed, and we both laughed.

She told me that she was going to college in Atlanta and that she lost her track scholarship (I knew that she was a runner) at University due to what the university described as 'bad behavior' but that it was really just for a party that she threw in her dorm after their season ended. She had friends who were drinking underage in her dorm, the party got out of hand, and there was a fight. None of it was really in her control, except the fact that she was technically hosting the party. The loss of the scholarship led to her dropping out of school after that semester, and she needed money so she started stripping at a local club in Atlanta. She worked her way around the Atlanta clubs for a while and then did some traveling down to Florida to work, and two years later she ended up in Vegas.

She made great money stripping and occasionally working as a high-end escort. She was thinking about doing porn when one of her friends told her about traveling out to Guam to strip. She knew of Club Foxy and her friend also told her that she could even make extra cash from high end clients if she was into that kind of thing. She put her in touch with the owner of Foxy who offered her the standard flight and lodging package, but Storm declined that, took the free flight, but told the boss she would find her own place to live (she already had it lined up with her friend). She knew that she only wanted to work 4 days per week and worked her own contract. With a dancer as experienced and hot as Storm they came to that agreement and 6 months ago she was on her way out to Guam. She said that she was really enjoying the experience.

Mama came back and I ordered a big drink for Storm, two shots of Patrone, and another beer. We did our shots and continued to chat and get more drunk. I put my hand under the table and ran it up Storms inner thigh, she parted her legs and pushed forward in her seat to give me better access to her pussy. I was running my pinky finger along the outside of her panties and I could feel the heat coming from her pussy. Storm reached under the table and found my semi-hard cock and gave it a squeeze. She could tell that I had a pretty big dick, she looked at me and raised her eyes and I nodded at her and smiled. She reached down and pulled my hand back up on the table, and then she slid over onto my lap, pressing her ass down on my crotch and grinding it in small circles. She moaned and leaned back as she ground down on me, I was getting really hard now.

Storm, slid off my lap, and I put my hand back on her inner thigh and leaned in and said, "Baby, you are getting me rock hard."

Storm reached into my lap and gave my member another squeeze, she said, "Wow, you are really getting big." And then, "You know, I love dancing out here, and I make really good money, but you know what I miss from Vegas? Big dick. There are so many Asian guys out here with small dicks, and I just need a big dick to get me off sometimes."

She continued as I rubbed her through her panties, "I am just so fucking horney."

"Yeah" I replied as I pressed on her clit.

"Well, I might just have the thing that you are looking for" I said. And while I said that I slipped two fingers under the waistband of the front of her panties and rubbed the top of her slit under the table.

Storm shifted again in her seat to give me better access, and I was able to dip a finger between her pussy lips. She moaned, "Oh god..." She smiled and squeezed my cock again. She said, "you know, we have these VIP rooms in the back. I can give you a private dance if you want one." And she batted her eyes at me and gave me a pouty lip.

I continued to rub my finger up and down Storms pussy and over her clit. I asked, "so how much for these VIP rooms."

She replied, "They are basically $100 for every ten minutes, so $200 for 20, $300 for thirty minutes, and so on. And if you like the dance you can give me the tip... I mean, a tip, you can give me a tip." While she spoke I slipped my hand back up and gave the tip of my finger a lick. "Oh yeah, lick my pussy juice, I am so fucking horny." She moaned, and I could tell by her scent and taste that she was.

"And how much of that do you get?" I asked, as I pressed my finger into her mouth. She sucked my finger, licking the rest of her pussy juice off.

"I get half, plus the tip" she replied, as I pulled my finger out of her mouth.

"Well, I probably can only handle 10 minutes with you... but let's do a 30 minute dance. How does that sound for you?" I asked.

"Oh, 30 minutes sounds fun, let's ask mama if we can get a room." She replied

Mama appeared as if out of the ether, "Mama can we get another round of drinks and shots, and can we get a 30 minute VIP room."

"Oh... OK." mama replied, "I want shot too."

I glanced at Storm and she nodded, so I looked at Mama and said, "OK three patron shots then."

Mama came back with the tray of drinks and we all did our shots. I was getting fucked up but was super excited to see where this VIP room was going to lead up. Mama said, "20 minutes, we have VIP room open for you."

Storm and I continued to chat and stroke each other under the table, Storm was squirming in her seat. Mama came over and gave Storm a nod, she told me she was going to run back to the locker room for a second and I should meet her at the room. I went and took a piss and then headed to the VIP. As I was walking to the VIP I saw Storm heading in the same direction from the locker room and we met at the back VIP area. A large bouncer named Kimo smiled and said hello. And he held open the door for us, he said, "Storm, I'll give you a knock when your time is up." She replied, "Thanks Kimo, you are the best."

12