Storm Story 01: Storm is Coming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimo closed the door and I took a seat on the couch. I glanced around and commented, "Nice room, I like the big mirrors, and I like that the door is closed and no one can see in." Storm smiled, "Yeah, you can basically do anything you want in here. Just remember, if we do something that I don't want to do, or I tell you to stop, all I have to do is get Kimo."

"OK, what does Kimo do?" I asked.

"Kimo, he's a big sweetie, but if he gets upset he murders people and feeds their bodies to the sharks. But he is just the nicest guy, just like you... you are a nice guy right." And with that Storm dropped to her knees in front of me.

"Yeah, I'm a nice guy." I replied. Storm knelt between my legs, undid my belt and pulled it off, she then unbuttoned my shorts and dropped the zipper. She tugged on the shorts and pulled them around my ankles. She then fished into the front of my boxers springing my cock free. It was circumcised and almost fully erect and standing straight up at nine inches and thick, with a big head and long shaft. Storm's eyes went wide and she said, "Oh wow. Wow, that is evem bigger than I thought it would be."

"Thank you" I replied, as Storm stroked her hand up and down my shaft. She held it at the base, leaned forward and spit a long trail of saliva from her mouth down onto the head of my cock. She then rubbed her hand over the tip and down to the base several times. And while she stroked me she said, "Wow, well I found myself some big white cock, this is going to be a fun night."

And with that she stood up in front of me and stripped her black dress over her head to start her strip tease. She walked in a small circle in the room while she undid her bra, she then freed her magnificent tits and twirled the bra over her head, throwing it into my lap. She leaned into me and kissed my neck, while I reached up and grabbed her breasts. I kneaded them in my hands and learned that those big D cups were in fact real. She had big flat nipples and I took one of them in my mouth. She straddled me with her knees to either side and pressed her panty clad pussy down on my erection. She started a slow grind on my cock with just the thin panty material between her pussy lips and my cock. The went on for about a minute while she moaned into my ear. Then she said, "I am so fucking wet and ready, do you want to feel how wet I am?"

I just swallowed and nodded as she stood up in front of me. She put one of her high heels up on the couch next to my ear, and then as she reached forward to unbuckle the strap on the heal she pushed her pussy toward me. I could see that the wetness of her pussy had soaked the front of her panties. I reach up and slid her wet panties to the side and rubbed two fingers up and down her slit that was already glistening with moisture from her lips. Her black skin parted and revealed her inner pink lips glistening with moisture. She stepped her left foot down, removed her heel, and then put the right heel up next to my head. This time I pressed two fingers into her soppy pussy and pressed my thumb against her clit. I worked it in small circles. She let me finger her for a minute, so I increased the pace, my fingers making slurping sounds in her pussy and she moaned.

By now I had pussy juice all over my hand. She then put down her right foot and paused a second and stepped up on the couch, with her bare feet on either side of me. She looked down at me with her pussy in my face and said, "nice guys eat pussy." I nodded, she grabbed the back of my head with one hand and pressed her pussy into my face. I stuck out my tongue and started eating her pussy. I licked her roughly and firmly with my tongue while she pressed her pussy into my face, rotating it in small circles. She was right, she was gushing, pussy juice and saliva were running down her thighs and she moaned into my face. I ran my hand up the inside of her thighs and parted her lips with my fingers and started to finger her again. I could feel her body start to shake as she somewhat roughly rubbed her pussy into my face while I continued to lick her clit and finger bang her pussy. She moaned louder and began to orgasm and I could feel her pussy clenching on my fingers as the wetness increased. She bucked a couple times and little squeaks came from her mouth as she came on my face.

As her orgasm subsided she looked down at me and smiled. She then bent her knees and came back down onto the couch sitting in my lap. She rested her wet pussy directly on my cock so that the upper side of my cock was pressed up against my belly and she was basically gliding her pussy lips slowly back and forth over my cock, doing pussy slides on my cock. She pressed her mouth to mine and tongue kissed me with my face covered in pussy juice. It was a sensual kiss, like I was making out with a new girlfriend, it was hot and it felt like a real connection. "Mmmmm, I taste good" she said. She reached down and pulled my tee shirt over my head, "You don't want to ruin your shirt, your face is soaked" she said, "That was a really good pussy eating, thank you."

"You are welcome." I couldn't wait to see what happened next. "How was your orgasm?"

"Oh, it was good." Storm stood up. My cock was wet with her pussy juice. She grabbed my boxers and pulled them off. They had a wet spot around the opening. She threw them next to me on the couch and turned around. She then sat back down facing away from me and with her ass toward me and sat on my lap rubbing her pussy up and down on my cock. I reached forward for her ass. Her ass cheeks were so strong and muscular and her brown starfish was winking at me. She slid her pussy up and down on my cock without letting me penetrate her and I worked my thumb into her pussy from behind, I pulled my thumb from her pussy and started to press it against her brown starfish. She reach back, and grabbed my hand, "We need to save something for the second date." And winked at me.

She stood and faced me, then climbed back on my lap and sat back on my thighs, this time with my hard cock between us. She rubbed it up and down with both her hands. "I had a really good orgasm, but what really gets me off is penetration. I need a cock deep in my pussy, and I will cum super hard."

"I don't have a condom I replied... but I did have a vasectomy."

She replied, "Yeah, I don't have a condom with me either." As she continued to stroke my cock she looked down at the tip and could see a drop of a creamy clear liquid right on the tip at the opening as pre-cum was starting to ooze from my cock. She smiled, licked her lips, and she slid down to the floor and took my cock in her mouth all in one motion. Her mouth felt soft and velvety and she sucked me into her warm mouth. She bobbed her head up and down a couple times, sucking off my pre-cum and her pussy juice, and then smiled up at me and said, "oh baby, I can tell your cum tastes good." "Look, this is what we are going to do, I am going to sit on your cock and get off and then you can cum anywhere you want, but not in my pussy. Is that cool?"

"Yes, cum anywhere that isn't inside you. I got it." Now I was just hoping that I could do it.

She stood up and turned around so that her sexy ass and pussy lips were facing toward me. She made eye contact with me in the mirror, "you can watch me in the mirror while I fuck you and finger my clit." And with that she started to sit down on my cock with her legs together. She reached back and guided my cock into her pussy from behind. She moaned as she slid down on me to the base, and when the tip of my cock hit her cervix she let out a little yelp, "Oh yeah daddy, you fill my pussy up all the way. I miss having a big cock inside me." And with that she spread her legs wide open and just sat back on my lap. I had an amazing view over her shoulder in the mirror, her pussy was spread wide and my cock was up inside her stretching her hole, and you could see her clear pussy juice on the base of my shaft.

The good news was that I couldn't move under her, and with her pinning me down she just held my cock inside her to the base. So, without much movement the risk of me losing my load immediately seemed less likely. The tight grip of her pussy did feel exquisite. I reached up and grabbed her tits, my white hands in contrast to her dark skin and squeezed her nipples hard. As I looked down her body from her tits to her tight abs, you could see her working her inner muscles and her legs were spread wide so that her dark outer lips were spread, and you could see her pink inner lips wrapped around my shaft that was buried deep inside her. Her pink clit was swollen at the top of her pussy and she brought her hand down and started to touch her clit. Almost immediately she started to cum, and she was cumming hard. Her legs spread wide were quaking. I could feel her pussy contracting on my cock, my cock pressed against her g-spot, she screamed and moaned as she threw her head back, "Oh yeah, I am cumming... Oh my god, I am cumming... Daddy, yes..." With her working her clit and my cock pressed against her g-spot a small stream of squirt shot from her pussy onto the floor. I had a super hot view of all the action in the mirror.

She continued to rub circles over her clit and continued to shake, her body vibrating on top of me, pussy juice running from her hole down my shaft and over my balls. I squeezed her left nipple hard while I grabbed her throat with my other hand and squeezed her throat. "Oh yeah, choke me, I am cumming again.... cumming..." And with that one orgasm cascaded into the next. She started to go limp on top of me and rolled off to the left and onto the couch on her side. In the mirror I watched as my cock slipped out of her dripping pussy trailing pussy juice. At this point my orgasm was eminent.

Storm lay on her back on the couch, her left leg hanging off on the floor, her legs still spread her wide-open, her pussy dripping. I crawled on top of Storm on the couch, my right foot on the floor and my left leg on the couch on the other side of her body. I was rock hard and about to burst. I was holding the base of my wet cock with the right hand to pinch off my orgasm until I could get my cock to her face. "Open your mouth." I almost yelled at her. "I'm CUMMING!!!" As I brought my swollen head up to her lips my first blast of cum shot out of my cock as she opened her mouth. The cum sprayed up her face from her upper lip to her right eye, and onto her forehead and into her hair line. I plunged my cock into her mouth and stroked it, unloading wave after wave of cum into her mouth. I blasted shots two, three, and four into her mouth as I groaned "Oh yeah!!! Suck it." as she slightly choked and struggled to swallow. Some of the cum leaked out her mouth. I kept stroking myself and cumming in her mouth, she kept swallowing as I continued to pump spurts five, and six, of orgasm directly in her mouth. As my orgasm slowed, I pulled my cock from her mouth, with smaller spurts still dripping out and shook the last couple shots of cum onto her face, with little droplets landing on her cheeks. I then took my dick and stuck it back into her mouth, "Lick it clean" I said. Storm held my cock and licked it as best she could. "That was so fucking good" I panted, "I came super hard... that was a great orgasm." I stated. And my body shook as I then staggered back so I was standing firmly on the floor again. My cock semi-hard dangling in front of me with a drop of cum still hanging from the tip.

Storm sat up, licking her cum covered lips. "Sit back on the couch" she said. "We are almost out of time. Let me clean you up." And with that I sat back on the couch. Storm looked super sexy with my white cum on her dark skin. The right side of her face was pretty ruined, she had cum from her hairline above her right eye, down over her eyebrow, her right eye was clear except some small droplets on her right eyelash, and then there was a big glob of cum on her right cheek running down to her upper lip. There was cum all around her mouth and a droplet stuck to the left side of her mouth. There were assorted smaller drops on her forehead, a glob on her left cheek, and one in her hair near her left ear. Without wiping her face she kneeled between my legs and took my cock in her hand, she licked from my balls up to the tip, cleaning off any residual pussy juice and cum. She squeezed my cock from the base up and then licked the last drop off the tip of my cock, showed it to me on her tongue, and then swallowed.

And with that there was a knock at the door, it was Kimo, "Time is up, you guys can take a minute to get yourselves together."

"Ok be out in two minutes." Storm replied.

Then to me, "That was fucking great, thanks for the BWC." Storm threw me my boxers and I was wiping off my cock and balls.

"BWC?" I asked... As I pulled my slightly ruined boxers up and was getting my shorts and belt.

"Yeah, big white cock. It's like BBC but white." And then she laughed. She had her panties back on and was fastening her bra. She then looked around at the remaining stuff on the couch, my shirt, her dress, her shoes on the floor.

I pointed to her and said, "Don't forget, your face." She apparently forgot that she had a face full of cum still.

"Oh shit" she replied as she looked in the mirror. "Hand me my dress"

I handed her the little black dress off the couch, she used it to wipe the cum off her face. "Look, you said that I could cum anywhere I wanted, just not inside you." I reminded her.

"Yeah, thanks for not cumming in me. The facial wasn't ideal, but... it wasn't my first time." She smiled and winked. She had wiped her face pretty well and was working to get the droplets of cum out of her hairline. She was mostly cleaned up, the dress was ruined with cum residue, so she just planned to walk out in her bra, panties, and bare feet, carrying her dress and shoes in her hand. She still had a glob of cum in her hair on the left when there was another knock on the door.

"Time to go guys." And Kimo cracked open the door to let us out. I walked out first with Storm behind me. As she passed Kimo he tapped her on the left shoulder and said. "Hey Storm, you still have a little something in your hair."

She laughed again, "Thanks Kimo, I'll take care of it in the locker room, you are the best." And to me, "I'll meet you over at the bar."

I went over to the bar and ordered another beer. When I turned around Katie, the tiny dancer from earlier, was walking over and smiling. "I saw you earlier, I thought you might want a dance."

"Well, I would have loved a dance but you were tied up with those military guys and that one woman." I replied.

"Yeah, they were fun, especially that girl, she was hot. I would definitely eat her pussy." That got my ears perked up. "So, do you want a private dance now, we can get in a quick one before we close." And with that she leaned into me and rubbed the front of my chest.

I could feel blood rushing back to my cock, but not wanting to take the night too far I replied "No thanks, Storm took really good care of me tonight."

"Oh yeah, I saw her coming back into the locker room. It looked like you both had a really good time. It looked like her panties needed to be wrung out." And she smiled and laughed. "Hey so maybe another night then."

"That is awesome, sounds good." I replied, and I could see Storm walking up behind Katie. As Katie started to walk away.

Storm had changed into a new outfit completely. She had her hair tied back now and up and was wearing a tight bright green tube top and green Brazilian thong with a scrunch butt. She cleaned all the cum out of her hair, and looked like she might have fixed up her makeup too. She looked hot. And again, another surge of blood to my cock. This strip club was fantastic.

"Hey, Bill. I wasn't sure if you would run out of here. Sometime when a guy cums he just runs for the hills, or sometimes he gets scared of Kimo."

"No, I replied, not me. And I think Kimo is a sweetheart." We both laughed. "You want another drink?"

"Yes please, I am still on the clock after all." We laughed again. "That was super fun, but don't sweat it, it's chill here and for the most part all of the girls like each other. I saw you chatting with Katie, she is great, so don't think that when you come in here you need to just sit with me. I'm happy to share."

"Thanks for letting me know, that is super sweet of you. I've been in other places where girls are fighting over customers. It's fucking savage, and frankly I just end up having to go to a different club. This is, after all, a transactional relationship." Which reminds me, "Here is your tip." As I handed her $300 cash.

"Well, thank you, I had so much fun I forgot about that. But as you said, this is a transactional relationship, so I will happily take your tip." And then she smiled and leaned in, "Or I am happy to take that whole BWC any time you want to give it to me. That second orgasm I had with that big cock inside me was AMAZING!"

"Yes, that was great watching you in the mirror, you even squirted a little, I look forward to giving you my BWC again. And, let me just say I am looking forward to our second date." And I reached around and grabbed her ass. I squeezed her ass cheek hard, getting my middle finger as close to her asshole as I could.

She squirmed away a little, "Oh boy" she said "I may have to work on my 'training' to take that big dick in my ass."

"Ok, you work on your 'training'. Thanks for a great night." I raised my beer bottle and we clicked glasses, "Cheers!" and I swigged the last of my beer and she sipped her drink. I leaned in and gave her a kiss on the cheek, "You have a great night, see you soon."

"Good night Bill."

The end.

12