Storm-tossed Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Deeper, darling, deeper. Look for the nub."

He didn't know what she was talking about. He felt warm slickness, folds in her skin, a depth that he couldn't plumb. She used her own hand to guide him until he touched it. Her g-spot. The golden nubbin. When he found it, she moaned and arched her back to give him greater access. "Yessss."

She spread her legs for him. "Now, on your knees."

"What?"

"I want you to lick me. Men never do this often enough. You, though, are going to want to do it. On your knees."

"I think this is good enough, Selina."

Selina slapped his buttocks which made him jump. She fell down on her knees before him, and grabbed his dick. She positioned it in front of her lips, opened them, and rolled her tongue along her own lips.

"You've had blow jobs, right?"

"Well, sure. Who hasn't?"

"And I bet you love them, right?"

"Who doesn't?" His breath was ragged. He pulse had quickened.

"Does Elyse give good head?"

Christopher waited before answering. "I...I wouldn't know."

"Do you even lick her pussy?"

"God, no."

"Then, no wonder she won't blow you. I bet if we ask her she'll tell us that she's had oral sex before. Just not with you."

"I'd take that bet. She's not the most sexual of creatures. She just likes to be natural."

"I think this is natural." Selina opened her mouth and allowed his cock to slide in. She slurped, she tongued, she sucked. He gasped, he put his hands on her head, he told himself to think about baseball statistics. But he enjoyed the hell out of her lovemaking.

Before he came, Selina stood up. "Now, you can repay the favor. Get on your knees."

This time, Christopher did as he was told. Selina leaned against a table so her vagina was completely accessible to him. She positioned his chin so he could easily reach her.

"Open your mouth."

He did.

"Don't make that face. It's not nasty. You'll learn to love it."

He held his mouth open, his tongue just beyond his teeth.

"Now, use your tongue between the labia. You've got more tongue than that. Good boy. Good. Again. Take your time. It's not going to melt. It's just...Oh, God!...Keep doing that...Oh...Yes...Oh, my God...just like that...oooh, what was that?...yes... Yes...YES!"

Selina shook in uncontrollable spasms. His hands were on her ass, pulling her off the table and into his tongue. He was getting the hang of it. She stopped, put her hand over her breasts, and stood.

"Better, better." She held onto his still erect, unsatisfied cock. "I shouldn't be so selfish."

She pulled him close and fitted his dick into her wet pussy. It was warm, tight, quivering. "I don't want to hurt you."

She looked at him as if he were crazy.

"Hurt me. Come on, hurt me."

He thrust into her, once, twice, again. Soon they had a rhythm going which felt good to him, but she seemed rather bored by his locomotion.

"What?" he said.

She put both hands on his ass and pulled him closer. "One more thing that may help." She positioned his hands on her ass, and then let his hands slip into the crack between her butt cheeks. "Touch my butt hole."

"What? That's disgusting."

"Do it!"

He poked a little until the tip of his finger found the puckered ring. She groaned as he felt it. "Deeper," she said, but he wouldn't do it.

So, she reached around him and found his asshole. Immediately when she touched it, his dick jumped inside her. She smiled.

"What the hell?" he said.

But she didn't stop there. She plunged her finger up to the knuckle into his anus, and he writhed, in pleasure and in ecstasy, coming, coming, exploding, coming. They collapsed onto each other. When they looked into each other's eyes, they began to laugh, uncontrollably. He kissed her breasts then kissed her cheeks.

Selina and Christopher tumbled into a shower and cleaned themselves free of their lovemaking. Christopher was tempted to begin again. Then he remembered Elyse, naked on the beach, rolling in the waves with Donovan.

"I need to find Elyse. She's with Donovan. I saw them."

"Okay," she said. "Now, you're educated. Go get my sister away from that Donovan."

Selina and Christopher went out on the deck together again, still naked. The hurricane was still abated. Everyone was still naked in the gulf, but starting to come back to the house. The models were lying on the beach near the deck, curled like question marks next to each other. Christopher went to wake them up and send them into the house.

Lala lifted her head and squinted at him. "Where is your blond girlfriend?"

Christopher looked at her quizzically.

"She took my glasses. She just grabbed dem off my face and ran wit dem."

"Where did she go? Did you see her?"

Mila raised up on her elbows. "She ran off wid dat policeman. Dat's de last I saw her. Can you make us anodder vodka?"

Christopher's shoulders sagged. He looked out over the beach and at the gulf. All the party-goers were returned now. Elyse and Donovan were not among them. He hoped the rain would start up again so that his tears would not be noticed. He couldn't hide them from Selina, though. She was waiting at the door for him, holding a dark towel to cover his nakedness. He brushed it aside. Everyone in the house was still nude. Dancing had resumed. He didn't want to stand out as the only one wearing a towel.

"What about dat drink?" Mila said again.

Christopher poured Mila and Lala both a stiff drink. They toasted each other and drank it down. They coiled onto the bar stools using their elbows on the bar to remain upright.

"Again," Mila said.

Christopher poured, but the glasses on the bar, then left. He went upstairs to room that he and Selina had used for their lesson on the third floor. The music was muted, as was the laughter and the shrieks of pleasure. The hurricane had been forgotten.

"Dere was no hurricane here," Lala told him. She and Mila had followed him upstairs with some real effort. "Donovan told us. De hurricane made landfall somewhere's else, he said. He went to help out."

Mila's limbs were long and sultry. They twined about her. When Lala joined her, they seemed more like a collection of snakes than real people. Christopher stood by the window looking out at the nothing that had been the hurricane. The red-streaked clouds from the morning were gliding away, revealing moonlight and stars.

Mila and Lala wanted to play. Their long arms stroked his legs, leading up to his ass and his cock. He turned so they could see him and he could see them.

Their skin was tight everywhere on their bodies. Their stomach was like a drumhead. He thought he could bounce quarters off their abdomen. Each navel was flush with their skin.

Their hip bones stretched the skin over their hips. He noticed there wasn't much meat on their asses, either. Their breasts looked like a slice of apple laid on their chests. Their shoulder bones looked as though they might shake loose as they moved their arms.

Still that left their soft, round mouths with puffed lips. It left a tongue flashing about their teeth. It left their warm pussies that looked unappetizing. Maybe once he licked them, he would enjoy the flavor of Bulgarian women, but he doubted it.

He left them kissing each other, fondling each other, as he walked back down the stairs.

The guests were starting to leave. The excitement of the storm had passed, and Sandcastle had delivered the playful romp in the gulf waters. They all had stories to tell, memories to cherish, and embarrassing episodes to live down. By midnight, the only ones left in Selina's house were the two models, passed out on the third floor, and Selina and Christopher.

Selina and Christopher said hip to hip on the deck, watching the waves resume their rolling action. The breeze was warm on their naked skin.

"I guess I better head back," he said.

Selina said nothing.

"I'm sorry I couldn't stop Elyse from going off with Donovan."

"Donovan? He means nothing. Just someone to fill my sheets on occasion. I'm sorry my sister is such a bitch."

"It's nature, you know." He stood up and extended his arm to help Selina stand.

"You know, you don't have to go. I mean, school doesn't start until September. You could stay here with me."

He studied her carefully. He knew this woman as physically as it was possible. He enjoyed it. He knew if he stayed he would become bewitched by her, the same way that Elyse had bewitched him.

Selina reached out her arms to him. "I want you to stay. Please. Just until school starts up again."

Christopher leaned into her. She pursed her lips for a kiss and they they embraced. The kiss lasted a good two minutes, and by the end, as he led Selina inside to her bedroom, he knew he would stay. At the risk of a new heartbreak this summer, he would stay.