Storm Warning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Absolutely charming," he marveled.

He kissed her again and she nearly pounced on him. The towel fell away and she nervously looked into his eyes with a look of pleading. In her head she was begging, "please like me, please think I'm pretty, please- touch me."

She couldn't ask him to fuck her, not even in her head.

He cupped her breasts and groaned at the delicate weight of them, the softness and the firmness of her skin. She whimpered as he explored her, his hand slipping down her side, around to her soft bottom, all the while he kissed her almost becoming dizzy with her hungry kisses.

All this time, all of these adventures and the hungry kisses of a woman still got to him. He relished that. He hoped he would never lose his ability to be transfixed by the simple things.

When his hand finally reached the now bare cleft between her legs his knees almost gave. There were few things he loved more than a neatly and freshly shaved pussy. He kneeled down in front of her and kissed all around, rubbing his cheeks on the smooth and soap scented skin. He let the very tip of his tongue slip between her somewhat chubby and swollen lips and found her ludicrously wet.

"Jeez mister, that's nice," her mouth said, but her mind was nothing but "please!"

Standing, straightening his tie, Gerard walked to the bedroom, opening the door and leaving it open for her. She stood there, naked, her desire to cover herself up fighting with her desire for sex.

As he watched her he leafed through her mind. Safe sex, doctor's tests, all the details. He watched as she come to him, inching, fighting years of telling herself she was a good girl. He was undressed by the time she got there.

She stood at the doorway, leaning, letting her hair fall over her shoulder.

"Mister, can I come in here- with you?"

He nodded. He left her mind alone and watched her come to him, cat-like, crawl onto the bed panting from need. She crawled over her body, her breasts slipping along his chest. She kissed him, seduced him with her mouth, moaning into his lips.

"Turn around," he whispered.

She was confused so he just made her do what he wanted. She carefully turned around, still on all frogs on top of him, but now facing his hard cock. She lowered her self, so that her sex was just above his face and he growled as he kissed and sucked on her bare pussy. He relished in it, the taste, the feel on his tongue, the way it made her squirm. His senses were full of her legs on the sides of his head, her wetness in his mouth and his hands on her ass and then, pushing everything to the next level, her hot mouth on his cock.

Looking into her he felt his own fingers inside of her, he figured her out, like a puzzle, testing different kinds of pressure and sensation until he felt her body react. He rode her pleasure as he felt his own, his body and mind writhing.

When he pushed her off of him, his mouth and cock both wet, she looked into his eyes with a wholly different gaze. She was wanton now. They both kneeled on the bed and kissed furiously. His fingers were in her hair and she she gasped when he pulled it hard and forced her down on her belly.

She laughed as she wrestled with him, her arms tangled in the bed sheets, her body pressed down by his. His cock pressed against the softness of her ass, then as she struggled it slipped between her legs, finally as if pulled by a magnet, it found her count.

He fucked her hard and fast. It had been years since she'd had sex and when she did it was certainly nothing like this. He drove into her at the perfect angle, She felt full, finally getting exactly what she had wanted, what she needed.

The world was nothing but his cock and his hand in her hair and his mouth on her neck.

"Push back against me," he groaned into her ear and she did.

She pushed her ass back and felt him penetrate her harder. She got the rhythm and they were pounding against each other, the bed rocking, the sheets and pillows thrown about, a lamp falling from the bedside table.

When she started to come he put his hand in her hair again and as his fingers grazed her scalp. He experienced the full power of her orgasm inside of his own mind and his body started to climax. He then sent the sensations into her mind. She bucked and made a strangled scream of ecstasy. Her mind was nothing but waves of orgasm; his, hers, theirs, all of them together and amplified. She felt her penis shooting come into her body, the tight wetness of her own cunt from the inside and the outside.

As she writhed he pulled her hair hard and his mouth met her ear.

"You know what I did, don't you? How I changed you and controlled your mind? You're a weak little girl. I just want you to know before I erase all of this from your head. I just want you to see exactly what I did so that it plays back in your dreams."

Her eyes went wider and wider. It all made sense. How could she be such an idiot? From that moment she took of her clothes without realizing it. He controlled everything. It was too much, the world went black. She passed out cold. She slept.

*

After the storm Caitlin was happy to be back in her apartment. As she looked around she saw the dinginess of her little bedroom. She looked over her checkbook and realized that as much as she liked the brownstone it was probably a little out of her league. It was certainly nice, but having a smaller place, perhaps closer to work, would be even better.

Plus there was that creepy guy upstairs, Gerard. She'd never really spoken to him much, but she had a feeling he was a jerk. She'd even had a dream about him. Thinking about it she realized it was probably because he looked like her old gym teacher.

As she paced around her bedroom she suddenly felt a little wave of dirty heat come over her, remembering her prom, remembering that one crazy horrible and completely erotic escaped.

"I'm going to move," she said to herself, deciding.

"I bet I could get Lydia, that redhead from my office to take on my lease. She said she was looking for a new place," she thought to herself as she started browsing the real estate section of the newspaper.

12