All Comments on 'Storm Warning'

by scipioparkins

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
maddictmaddictover 4 years ago
Thunder

Deliciously deceitful plan. So good of you to play along, she still found your nadgers but you barely mentioned it the second time

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just ok

I found this interesting but I really have a problem with her language. I've never been with a woman that cussed as much as she does. And I spent 20 yrs in the military. A little is ok but darn this was over the top. The story concept is old but good.

2 stars

DragonRider55

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 4 years ago
Absolutely superb!

You had me hanging on every word, well done!

I've also been with women that could have been my daughter's age, and I've always tried to be respectful... until we realized that mutual lust overruled reason in some cases. I've also been seduced for precisely the same reason, I was trying to be a gentleman.

Well done!

scipioparkinsscipioparkinsover 4 years agoAuthor
Replying to Anonymous (Dragonrider 55)

Regarding the young lady's language, I'm sorry you feel that way but I stand by what I have written as being accurate and appropriate.

DunkirkDunkirkover 4 years ago

Kay and john need to continue fuvking. Age is no barrier to their actions. Kay needs to soon proudly display a beautiful baby bump

LustyScribeLustyScribeover 4 years ago
Beautiful story of May/December passion!

Very hot action, and I think many readers will find themselves creating a version of our own Kayleigh-or John-in theirr heads as they read. Good job!

As to the language, as a man in his 50's back in college, I can tell you some young women would make a Marine blush, much less Kayleigh.

ElderDirtElderDirtover 4 years ago
Bravo!

Congrats on a well-written, highly descriptive, and extremely erotic story. Loved it! Damn the on-line trolls! Keep on writing. Looking for to your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Such a perfect story

It was hot, sweet, and very amazingly written

¡Good job as always!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved our Brit references!

Loved this story, so many small touches that as a fellow Brit I recognise, very well written, you have the mores and attitudes of the different ages pretty much perfect imho. This also covers the language issue from a previous comment, again imho that is. Please keep writing!

TaztekTaztekover 3 years ago

This is a really well written piece, it built up at a beautiful pace and you wrote it with a sensuality and sensitivity that was compelling to read. It is proof that, a well written sensuous story is far better than the almost brutal grind, thrust and rutting style of some stories.

I hope that there is more to come from this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Just great story, and very well written.

Interesting action. Not vulgar, and just sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He pulled out and came in her mouth, but then he was licking his cum out of her pussy?

scipioparkinsscipioparkinsalmost 3 years agoAuthor

"He pulled out and came in her mouth, but then he was licking his cum out of her pussy?"

Yeah, you got me!

I could say that that it was pre-cum, but it's just a mistake. The rest of it is not bad though, is it?

Old_LionOld_Lion6 months ago

Australia are the current holders of The Ashes after retaining the urn in the 2023 Ashes series. They retained the trophy they won when beating England 4-0 in Australia in 2021/22, including the first Ashes Test to be played in Tasmania.31 July 2023

Old_LionOld_Lion6 months ago

all

The Ashes are regarded as being held by the team that most recently won the series. If the series is drawn, the team that currently holds the Ashes "retains" the trophy. There have been 73 Ashes series. Australia have won 34 and retained six times from draws (40); England have won 32 and retained once (33).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscipioparkins@scipioparkins
1225 Followers
Thank you to everyone who has read, favourited, voted and commented on Rogeringham. If you haven't yet done so, go and check it out. I am also looking at finishing some other stories at the moment, including two - count them - 1, 2 - more chapters in the Inheritance saga!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES