Storm Warning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the sheet over us Kayleigh cuddled up close to me, sliding into place so that my arm draped over her back and she could rest her head on my chest. I was trying not to feel the bare flesh beside me, concentrating on what she was saying, rather than how she felt next to me.

It was going to be a long night.

"It's going to be a long night you know?" Kayleigh told me from where she was resting. "We can either go sleep -- or rather, you can and I will stay awake and wait for the next thunder -- or we could fuck like bunnies and you can take my mind off it."

I was about to tell her that I really was uncomfortable with the situation, when her hand snaked across my body and she took a hold of my dick, which immediately made me out to be a liar. Yeah, when the old man felt her red finger-nailed hand he woke up really quickly.

"Oooooh!" Kayleigh cooed, happily, "This is nice!" She said.

Her fingers explored, not just my hardening cock, but my thighs, my balls and down beneath them my thighs and arse.

At that point, in the face of overwhelming odds, my conscience got up and left the building. I thought 'fuck it' she's a grown woman, I'm a single man - why not?

"Oh Kayleigh!" I moaned, she slithered down the bed -- taking the sheet with her, exposing her slim body and my hard cock.

Kayleigh nuzzled up against my dick, which was as hard as I have been in a long time. I couldn't see what she was doing because the back of her head was between us, but I could feel everything. From her breath on my foreskin to the kisses from her lips on the shaft. She kissed it all the way up and then all the way down. The she started licking it, cat licks at first - short, jabbing darts of her tongue -then longer, slobbery kissy-licks, with mmm-mmm noises.

I couldn't resist the smooth globes in front of me, and rested my hand on her right cheek, cupping my palm to match the smooth curve. I caressed it, delighting in the feel of her under my palm.

"Ohhhh! Godddd!" I groaned as Kayleigh lowered her head to lick my balls, before sucking one of them into her mouth. As she did so, it felt like the most natural thing in the world to slip my hand between her bum cheeks and stroke her pussy. My fingers glided across the outer most lips, that felt silky with her wetness. I slid my finger in between them, Kayleigh gave a satisfied groan of pleasure, and she shifted her attention to my cock proper, sliding her mouth down it.

The voice in my head that always urged caution was gone - long gone and still travelling.

"Fuck!" I hissed, working my fingers in and out of her wet slit.

"Mmph!" I heard from her as I sank my index and middle finger deep inside her. It was a deeply satisfied 'mmph!' and she pushed back onto my hand. Kayleigh rotated her hips against my hand while licking and sucking at the other end.

She was very good, sucking my hardness down into her throat, although she couldn't get it all the way down, it was deliciously deep. Her tongue would pillow it as she raised her head and she sucked hard as she ended up with just the tip in her mouth.

Meanwhile my fingers were making delightful squelchy noises as I pumped in and out, varying the speed and the angle. I was exploring what was enjoyable for her, pressing my thumb against her clitoris, and judging her reaction by the squeaks and grunts and moans she was making.

It was while I was pressing my thumb against her clit, just a steady pressure while diddling her with my fingers that she shot upright, letting my cock fall from her mouth, and nearly spraining my wrist as she started to orgasm.

"Oh! Fuck yeah! Oh! Oh! OHHH!" She came hard in a series of electric shock like cums. Her pert boobies bounced in front of me as her shoulders heaved, the nipples bobbing about before my eyes.

She reached out to steady herself, her hand resting on my shoulder, as I took my fingers out and licked them in front of her. Her eyes went wide in surprise.

"Oh John!" She gasped. "Fuck me! That was awesome!" She turned and leaned in to kiss me, tasting her juices on my lips, while I tasted myself on hers. I really, really enjoyed kissing Kayleigh as she laid against me, moulding herself to me, our hands touching each other. We chewed each other's faces like hungry animals. I looked at her at one point and her eyes were shining in the dim light.

"I hope I won't disappoint you." I told her.

Kayleigh grinned before kissing me again, "You'd never disappoint me John."

She reached down and took hold of my erection, straddling my hips as she pushed my cock towards her slit. "Is this okay?" She asked. "Me being on top?"

I didn't want to speak, I might say something dumb and spoil it. A nod was sufficient.

Slowly Kayleigh sank down onto my hardness. Lightning flashed, no thunder, that would come soon, but just the flash of light was enough to illuminate my lithe, beautiful partner, as she steadied herself with her right hand on my shoulder, and reached up with her left and ran it through her hair. Poised like that, her pale hair bright white in the bright light she looked like a supernatural sex goddess, a succubus about to drain her willing victim.

I steadied her hip with my hands, before reaching up and cupping her breasts, lowering my head and feasting on those large nipples. Kayleigh arched her back and pushed them forwards as she started a rocking motion back and to, creating friction in her pussy.

"Oh John! It's filling me so nicely, so deep! Oh God! Yes!" She told me, breathlessly, "Oh fuck -- shit! That's good." She looked at me and grinned, "I should have done this years ago!"

My ex-wife, Sarah, had always been a full-bodied woman; not fat, just a bigger frame than Kayleigh. It felt strange, incredible, to have someone so much smaller and lighter sat in my lap like this. Lithe, pert, slim all good words to describe the young woman currently impaling herself on my manhood and grinding her pelvis into mine so that she could bring us both to a climax.

She moved herself back and to, undulating her hips to vary the angle, one way as she moved forwards and another way as she moved back. I timed it so that she moved towards me I would pull her hard onto me, shoving my cock as deep as I could inside her.

"Ooooh-mmmph!" I kissed Kayleigh in mid-moan as she leaned forward, pulling her into me. We did not stop fucking, she had her arms wrapped round my neck, mine were on her hips, both of us fucking away, kissing passionately, releasing years of pent-up passionate energy. The lightning, though further away now, still flashed, illuminating the bedroom, capturing us -- inter-twined -- in strobing freeze-frames.

"Oh! Shit John! I'm cumming again, fuck! Harder! Yes! There! Yes!" Her voice went off into a high-pitched mewing sound as her back and forth became an up-and-down, and she used my cock to 'scratch her itch'. Her screwed up in a picture of fierce concentration.

"Ohhhh-oh-oh-oh! Ffffuuuccccccckkkkkkkk!" Kayleigh burst out as her screwed up face relaxed and she ground herself down onto me.

Suddenly she collapsed on top of me, going completely limp, clinging weakly to me. I waited, holding her where she lay.

I waited a few minutes as she came around slowly, still erect, still inside her. As Kayleigh became more aware of where she was, she placed both of her hands on my chest and pressed herself against me, kissing my chest.

"Ohhh John! Did I pass out?"

"I think the technical term is 'swooned' Kay, you swooned hun."

"'Swooned'? I don't think I've ever done that before. It was really cool."

Kayleigh realised I was still inside her, the little moves she had been making had been most pleasurable, now that she was aware, she made more deliberate movements. This way, that way. Nothing major, just exploring the feelings. As she did, she watched my face, looking deep into my eyes for my reactions.

I smiled.

She moved again, twitching left and right.

I smiled again.

"I came hard before I swooned." She told me. Twitch, twitch.

"I know, I was there." She twitched again,

"Have you cum yet?" No twitch just a slow grind round in a circle.

"Not yet." Grind, the other way this time.

"Do you want to cum, John?" Grind, little twitch.

"Yes, I think I do." The little minx did a grind then jiggled on top of my cock.

"How much do you want to cum John?" Jiggle, jiggle, twitch.

"I'm quite looking forwards to it." I was too, all of this -- the grinding, the twitching and especially the jiggling - wasn't just keeping me hard, it was driving me crazy. I was enjoying it, but I was getting really close. It was getting more and more difficult not to throw Kayleigh on her back and screw the arse off her.

Twitch. "Well, we'll have to see about that." She told me with her sexy smile, implying that she might let me cum.

Twitch.

Grind.

Kayleigh went to get off me, to move her still sticky pussy off my hard cock, and as she did, she gave me one last jiggle.

Fuckit!

She was taken completely by surprise as I sat up quickly folding her in my arms and pushing her backwards onto the bed. The move served to push me back up inside her.

Voila! I was still buried to the hilt inside her.

I hooked my arms under her knees and lifted her legs up and out.

"Eeek!" She actually said 'eeek', in surprise, but quickly realised how the game was going. Kayleigh's surprise turned to joyful anticipation and she flexed her legs and opened her arms, welcoming me. The problem was that I was so worked up I could feel myself ready to come after just a couple of thrusts.

I backed off, causing Kayleigh to 'mew' in frustration. We lay on our side looking at each other. Legs interlocked, lying motionless.

"You may have to go easy on me, remember I'm old enough to be your dad."

Kayleigh laughed; I could feel her laughter through our connected body parts. "That's a naughty thought - 'daddy'!"

There was less lightning now but though the room was dimly lit, there was still light enough for me to see her. I reached up and stroked her face. "My head and my heart are saying this really feels wrong." I said.

"So?" She asked softly.

I shrugged. "it's wrong, but this..." and I flexed my cock inside her, "Says 'bugger that!'"

She giggled. I felt that too. "I've wanted to do this for so long, John, I can't believe we're actually doing it."

"And you're not disappointed yet?" She pushed me in the shoulder, before kissing me deeply.

Kayleigh paused her kiss, "Nope!"

She kissed me again, "Weren't we fucking?"

"Good heavens! We were!" I gave a mock exclamation, "Oh God -- another 'senior' moment!"

Kayleigh rolled onto her back, pulling me on top of her again, but not letting me move for a moment.

"You're not old." She told me earnestly. "I mean it." Her legs squeezed my hips as if to stay 'okay - start now'.

"And beside that," she giggled, "You can get tablets to help, if you can't get it up."

"Cheeky little minx" I blustered as I started to fuck her again.

"Cheeky!" the word was emphasised by a thrust.

"Sexy!" Thrust.

"Little!" Thrust.

"Minx!" Thrust.

And then we were lost in a tangle of rolling, kissing, licking and sucking. Legs spread, raised high, back bowed, pumping hips and writhing pelvises. It was fucking at its most basic. There was the usually silliness as my cock would slip out and need to be slid back into what was becoming a very familiar place, but that happens. There was swearing, half sounds, nearly words, Kayleigh's delightful little mewling sounds and my grunts. It was sweaty, stop-start, intimate and full on, my male body, and her gorgeous femininity.

But eventually I felt it coming from that place in the centre of my pelvis. I could see Kayleigh felt it too.

"Where do you want this? I asked, stroking my slick, cock.

Kayleigh scrambled round and knelt in front of me, her mouth open.

"Gaaaarghhhh!" I came on her face and outstretched tongue, painting her lower face and lips with my spend. "Oh fuck yeah!"

She 'mmmm'd' delightedly as the strings of goo coated her face, pushing it into her mouth with her finger before opening her mouth and showing me the puddle of cum on her tongue.

"Oh fuck Kay!" I took her in my arms and kissed her before she could swallow it all. Our tongues swishing it about between us.

"God John! That's so... That's fucking incredible!"

"Kinky eh?" I laughed.

Kayleigh nodded. "Sarah and I were quite adventurous when we were younger, then Becca came along and a lot of that stopped, but ... You know...?"

Kayleigh dove in again for a cuddle.

While she lay against me, I thought about what I had said.

When we had first started going out with each other, Sarah and I, didn't stop, every chance we got, some days we never actually made it out of bed. We tried a lot of things oral, anal, light bondage, dressing up, role-play, that sort of thing -- we even had a three-some with a girl she knew. It was okay. I think Sarah was still bi-curious at that time, and the other girl Maggie, was more than half-way to being a lesbian. I wasn't unhappy with the evening, but I suppose it was a sign of how things would go eventually.

Eventually things between me and Sarah later tailed off and became -- well -- tame is a good word, and she went elsewhere. Although it was all amicable, I guess part of it was that she was looking for what we had had before. And here I was re-finding it with Kayleigh.

I have always had great affection for Kay. I'm not sure 'love' applies to someone else's child but she has been as dear to me as Becca, though obviously Becca was always first and foremost.

Growing up they were just girls but once she started at University it was as if the little girl suddenly became a woman, and that affection turned into a sort of attraction -- not that I ever intended to do anything about it, not while I was married to Sarah and with Kayleigh being my daughter's best mate. That was why I was always so careful not do anything that could have been misinterpreted around her - if only I had known how she felt. I wasn't sure how or where this was going to go -- was it going to be a one-night stand? To be honest I didn't give a toss. I was going to enjoy myself with a lovely girl and let some of that wild side out again.

The thunder rumbled a couple of times, and I felt Kayleigh tense, so trying to distract her I began to kiss her ear lobes. It appeared to be something that she enjoyed as she leaned into against me and groaned quietly in pleasure.

From her ears I moved down her neck and into the hollow of her shoulder. She gave a little shudder of pleasure. I paused there before I moved further down and suckled each of her nipples. It was time to really give these little beauties a bit of attention.

I could no more tell you the size of Kayleigh's breasts than I could fly round my bedroom. However, I do know that they make a nice handful, they sit on her chest with a slight sag, they are perfectly in proportion with her size and shape and the areola are bigger than a two-pound coin. In the dim light of my bedroom they appeared to be a lot darker than her skin, but that was fine because they were sensitive as hell and from my point of view, a lot of fun.

As I kissed them, Kayleigh thrust her boobs forwards with a hiss of pleasure. "Oohhh! Yes, John, suck them!" I kissed, I licked, I nibbled, licked and suckled. I crammed one into my mouth while thumbing the other nipple (growing almost to the size of the tip of my little finger), and then as Kayleigh's hands pressed my head against her breast I would swap to the other.

For her part Kayleigh was squeezing her boobs and thrusting them at me, all the while writhing with the pleasure of it beneath me. I don't think she orgasmed but that was okay -- I was heading towards where that would happen. Even so when I stopped paying attention to those delightful boobies Kayleigh let out an exasperated sigh, which quickly turned to an 'ohhhhhhh!' of anticipation as I kissed first her navel, and then her mons, bare apart from a little strip of pale silky hair.

Her skin was warm, with just the slightest, sweet sweat, and apart from the aforementioned patch of hair, very smooth. It just begged to be kissed, and loved. But I gave it a few kisses and moved onwards. Kissing and gently biting the skin at the top of Kayleigh's thigh, exploring every inch of it with my lips and tongue. I stroked the outside of each thigh with my hands, while my mouth went between her legs, but not to her pussy. THAT I left alone.

Then just as I felt Kayleigh getting restive under my kisses, as she started to move her hips round seeking to bring her lovely pussy to my mouth -- I pounced.

Scooping her bum cheeks up in my hand, I brought her lips to mine, covering them with my mouth, sucking them inside it. I gently massaged them with my lips, tasting the smothering juices and my own slightly salty, gooey cum. Kayleigh gasped in surprise as she realised that I was licking my own spend from her pussy.

I went deeper, forcing my tongue deeper inside her, tasting more of my cum and her sweet juices in juicy, cummy, sticky feast. The cheeks of her arse were moving in my hands as she writhed in my hands. I pulled her upwards, bringing another surprised squeak as she was pulled down the bed towards me, but my motion meant that now I could lick further underneath her, that I could lick round and round and round her sweet little arse. Kay was moaning now from the delightful sensations, which she told me were both shocking and electrifyingly erotic at the same time, her hands rested on my head pulling me in towards her.

After a moment I stroked my tongue across the wrinkled pucker. Kayleigh squealed.

Licks across became pushing, penetrating motions until I was finally pressing into the centre with my tongue, I didn't need to lift Kay now, her hips arched upwards on their own.

"Deeper John, deeper!" She urged me, "Deeperdeeperdeeperdeeperdeeper! Oh fuck God fuck yes!"

I think Kayleigh had a small orgasm shudder through her, but I wasn't about to quit now. I was actually enjoying myself. Kayleigh was so responsive, not that Sarah wasn't responsive, but Kayleigh had the dial turned up to ten. So, when I licked her clit out it's hood and gently suckled it, my bed-mate writhed in pleasure.

She nearly exploded as -- still licking at her clitoris, I pushed my right forefinger into her arse.

"OOOOOOOHHHHH! OH GOD!" She shouted, "Oh fuck!" The orgasm shook her like a rag-doll, but I kept at my task and it went on and on and on. Kayleigh shook and thrashed about under me, her hands grabbed the sheets, the pillows, at me, anywhere and everywhere. Her feet and legs flailed about, all the while my delicious bed-mate was 'fuck'-ing and cursing, calling for more, and generally having a great old time.

After a few minutes, unless they're some kind of sexual super-woman, a prolonged orgasm like that will take its toll, and soon her hands were pressing my head back, and she was begging me to stop.

Which being a gentleman and treasuring sweet Kayleigh -- I did. But only long enough for her to come down from the high that was throwing her body around. At that point I gave her clit one last lick, pressing my tongue firmly against it in one slow motion.

Kayleigh reacted like she had been jolted. Her legs came up and round my head, her hands came down tight on the back of it and I was trapped in between her thighs, as she locked me in tight, in a smooth skinned, gorgeous flesh prison.

Probably should have thought that one through better. I was finding it hard to breathe, actually I was beginning to worry a little but then Kayleigh relaxed.

Relaxed probably doesn't cover it very well.

She flopped. Completely limp. Like all of her bones had been taken out.

I moved up the bed, and checked she was still breathing. At least her eyes were open.