Storm Warning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me.

"You bastard!" She said weakly. "You absolute fucking bastard."

I smiled.

"I've never cum like that. Ever."

Languidly she rolled towards me, putting her hands across my chest, and draping a leg over my thigh.

"Are you okay?" I asked her. "You swooned again."

"I did, didn't I?" She grinned. "Seriously, what did you do to me John?"

"Oh, I just found the right places and worked them a little."

"A little? I feel wrung out."

"And you had somewhere else to be? Stay there, love and get your breath back."

While I was with Sarah, it was very rare that she didn't wear something to bed. Rare as in she always wore something to bed. Having Kayleigh naked next to me would have been enough on its own to keep me hard as a rock all night, but the feel of her nipples, her scent and the scent of her sex on my face meant I was that hard and more.

"Is that me I can smell?" Kayleigh asked on cue.

I leaned towards her so she could smell, "Yes." I said.

"You had your finger - you had your tongue in my bum!"

"Yep!"

"In all the years I have known you I never imagined you would do stuff like that -- that you could do stuff like that."

"Is that a problem?" I asked.

"Fuck no!" Kayleigh laughed. "But you know -- Mr Dependable, you and Sarah always so welcoming when I was younger and even more so after mum and dad died -- you know I just never imagined you could lick pussy like that, let alone make me 'swoon' from an orgasm."

I laughed, "I never used to think of my mum and dad having sex -- I mean obviously they did..." I pointed at myself, "...but you never think of them doing it."

Something changed in Kayleigh, something about the way she was lying next to me.

"Did I ever thank you properly for looking after me?"

Kay's mum and dad had died in a car accident during her first year at Uni and she had nearly dropped out, but she kept on going with the support she got from Becca, Sarah and me. For a moment we stopped being lovers and I just held her -- actually held her the way I always wanted to, just giving her a loving hug.

I give good hugs.

"You don't need to Kay. You'll never need to." I told her.

We lay like this for a while, two friends -- one in the afterglow and one recovering his breath, still, connected, relaxed.

I was surprised how relaxed I was considering how many of my own personal barriers I had smashed through. I was so relaxed my breathing slowed and I enjoyed just feeling Kayleigh next to me.

She, on the other hand, heard my breathing slow, assumed I was drifting off, though I was actually wide awake.

"John?" She asked quietly.

"Yes Kay?"

"Just making sure you weren't going to sleep on me."

"Okay."

"I'd be really embarrassed if you did."

"A lot of men do." I told her.

"But they aren't in bed with me." I felt her lift up so she was looking at my face.

I opened one eye and looked at her. "So? You're that good, eh?"

"Yes!" Kayleigh laughed, with a touch of sass in her voice.

"So how come I'm the first person to lick yer bum?" I chuckled.

Kayleigh stretched out along my body, cat-like, resting half on, half off me, "It's what I said before about the boys of my generation -- they're so boring."

I wanted to ask how many there had been before me, but that was not a question for tonight, another time would do.

I reached up and took hold of Kay's wrists, one in each hand and stretched my arms out above my head, as if she was a prisoner in chains. I pulled my younger lover up across my chest and kissed her on the lips. We started slowly and gathered momentum. In moments we were kissing hungrily, and I released Kayleigh's wrists so I could gather into my arms.

She had other ideas though and feeling my erection grow beneath her she climbed up an started a slow ride. Where before I had been sat upright, now I was prone -- so I was able to reach up and play with her breasts.

I don't think I have ever seen or felt a nicer pair of breasts, I love them.

I love titties in general -- I'm a tit man, I like them all. Big, broad, puppy-dog's ears, pert, poky, pointy, pear-shaped, you name it they're okay with me. But Kayleigh's boobies were as Prince once said, the kind of place to pack a lunch and spend some time there.

They fit my hands, they were soft and squeezable, and those long, stud-like nipples -- oh man, you could write symphonies about those little beauties. And I went to town on them, just so that Kayleigh knew how I felt about them.

"You don't think they're too small?" She said, poised in my lap with my cock buried in her pussy.

"Mmmmph, slobber -- what?!!"

"My boobs. They're not too small?"

"No, love, they're mmmmmmm -- just right. Groffle groffle lick suck mmm."

"Okay." She laughed, wriggling ticklishly, at the sensations I was causing through her chest, she pulled my head up.

Kayleigh climbed off me and turning away from me, knelt down with her head on the mattress, "Fuck me." She said simply, waving her bottom at me.

Nothing much a man can say to that except 'by your command', and I presented myself behind her.

The initial problem was that Kayleigh is considerably shorter than I am and I was going through all sorts of gymnastics trying to get comfortable, until I grabbed a couple of pillows and placed them under her knees. Then I hauled her hips up, and, quite simply, impaled her.

"Ohhhhhhh shit yes!" She wailed, "Get in deep John. Fuck me good!"

I finally got it right, and we fucked like that for a few minutes, Kayleigh pushing back as I drove into her and grinding her arse in my groin and me hanging on tight. It was something else altogether, and the picture of Kay before me, that wonderful bottom, her shapely back and her pale white-blonde hair was so erotic. My hand gripped her hips and my hips slammed into hers. I reckoned I had never had anything as nice as that tight pussy. The room was filled with the slap-slap-slap of flesh meeting flesh, Kay's moans and my breathy grunts.

Kayleigh's back arched as I slipped my hips down and tried to drive my cock upwards into her hot wet snatch. It gave me an excellent opportunity and I took her shoulders, and pulled her up and back towards me. With my new lover held tight against my chest, I was able to kiss her and maul those adorable little titties, and still my hard cock plunged in and out.

Of course, it doesn't matter how much passion there is in a coupling -and there was a lot in this one, when your body says to you 'we don't bend that way anymore mate' (as mine does more often these days), you have to find another position. So, we found another position, and this was so much better.

Still spooning Kay lifted her leg high and I slid into her from behind, at the same time she arched her body up and to her right allowing me to keep doing what I was doing which was hungry kisses.

I rolled on my back with Kay lying on top of me and me pumping my hips up and into her. I was drunk on lust, I felt like I could fuck for England, or Lancashire at least. It's a bit of cliché I suppose to say that being in bed with Lay made me feel like a you man again, but it's true. Or at least it was for about ten minutes and all those gym sessions I had missed caught up with me.

Fortunately, Kay wasn't bothered, as I lay down, she rolled over and slid across my front placing herself so that with one quick move I was inside her. I caught my breath as she slowly started to move on top of me.

Watching her move is a thing of beauty, as she sinuously slid back and to, she looked down at me so seriously as she moved her pelvis on my cock.

"Time for you to come John. Come in me." She whispered. "Fill me up with your hot cum."

She placed her hands on my chest and started to move faster. Hot Cum!" she repeated.

"I want your hot cum!" She demanded, "Give it me. Fill me with it, John."

"Fuck it right up inside me, drench my cunt in your hot spunk!"

She bent over at this point, the studs of her nipples, grazing my chest, and she whispered in my ear, "Hot. Creamy. Jizz!"

That was it.

I came like a hose-pipe. Like I have never cum before, and filled her cunt. Pumping spray after spray of fuck juice inside my lovely girl.

She came too, sitting down hard on my cock and shuddering to a small cum. Then she collapsed onto my chest.

I had my arms wrapped round her, and was just looking into her eyes when there was a clap of thunder nearby, she didn't even flinch.

"Well it looks like we've found the answer to your fear..." I said, smiling.

"Orgasms! Lots and lots of orgasms - mine and yours," she told me seriously, then she smiled and snuggled in against me. "But we're going to have to practice really hard before the next storm." She told me.

"This IS going to happen again, then?" I asked. Kay reached out and squeezed me tighter.

"Is that a 'yes'?" I felt her head move in a nod.

"I've got you now, I'm not letting go." She told me. Well. That was me told, and if I was being honest, I didn't mind, not one bit.

I realised that it was growing light and that sooner or later my daughter would be arriving, and knowing Becca it would be sooner. How would she react to finding her dad in bed with her bestie? "What are we going to tell Becca?"

"We don't have to tell her anything." Kayleigh said sleepily from beside me.

Funnily enough I would never have thought that keeping it a secret was an option, Becca and I were always very open with each other -- (well, with one very important exception, but that was up to her) I was about to say that when Kayleigh went on, "She knows already. She was the one that said I should seduce you this weekend."

"Oh!" I lay down on the bed next to her. Kayleigh slipped her shoulder in under my arm and rested her head on my shoulder. Her eyes were closed as she went on, as if it was the most normal conversation to be having.

"She knows how much I am in love with you, and she said I should have a go when the storm offered an opportunity." Kayleigh wriggled in closer and made to go to sleep. "She loves you very much and wants you to be happy."

I wasn't entirely sure I was completely happy with this news but given that I was lying next to a gorgeous young lady, the bed stank of lust, I had the wet patch beneath me and over the last few hours I had enjoyed the best sex I have had for ten years - it really wasn't worth getting bent out of shape over.

Kayleigh was already making little buzzy snoring sounds next to me, and I was feeling drowsy - so I pulled the sheet over us, and listening to the growing bird song in the fresher air outside that marked the end of the storm, I went off to sleep with her beside me.