All Comments on 'Storm World Ch. 03'

by RipperFish

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
OmniferisOmniferisover 7 years ago
awsome

I love this series. I can't wait till chapter 4. 5 *'s

cittrancittranover 7 years ago
And so...

It Begins.

cittrancittranover 7 years ago
*addendum

MUAHAHAHAHA!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Time

Great Story, Im really enjoying it. Please take whatever time you need to continue writing at this superb level.

Gremlin078Gremlin078over 7 years ago
great begining

I love your created world. The depth and complexity of the created characters is simply amazing. Looking forward with great anticipation to the forthcoming chapters and learning more about the jZav'Etch culture.

Flymaster60Flymaster60over 7 years ago
You have done it again...

Nice Job with this tale.....Like how it is progressing... I see a fight seen coming up KICK ASS BEN!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ok....

All those in favor of Chep dying a horrid death at the tentacles of some creature, say 'aye'...

Evil child, he is.

Awesome start!!!

SxualChocol8

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I'll admit I am frothing at the mouth for more but I would not want you to hurry your work. Take the time you need to craft the delishious story.

SmutolSmutolover 7 years ago
Worried

So far 3rd chapter and i dont see that rush of good vibes that 1st story produced. Dont even see good plotline here. Im starting to think that there are too many alien characters with weird names that i mismatch too often and lose interest because cant track progress of them. That male human hero also seem not too interesting simply because of his mental state... It will also become only harder to me to figure this all out because we all know that the ship they were pursuing is near and there will be more "cat" characters coming = even more names to track .. ugh. 1st story was way better in describing only 1 female and male characters ( Carter + Clotilda) from the start and only then building up the numbers and even then adding only 2 more for next couple of chapters and so on. The numbers we see here make the character development hard because of limited interactions each character gets to have :/

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting

I like the story told from the jZav side

Am following this one with interest.

I loved Savage Shore

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not worried at all

Not at all difficult to keep track of the characters. And with the masterful story-telling in the Shore, also not worried about where you are taking us with the plot. Can't wait to have it unveiled. Also not annoyed by your schedule- don't worry, for your work I will patiently look forward to your next chapter. So thrilled to see your efforts being set down for us again - went back and re-read the Savage Shore just for the sheer enjoyment of it again, loved it the second time just as much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

SO GLAD YOU HAVE CONTINUED WRITING. Really enjoy your work.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 7 years ago
Interesting story

Interesting story. I have noticed one wrong word that cropped up in both the first series and this one..... A plane is an aircraft and a plain is a relatively flat grassy area. Nothing major, just distracting. I'm looking forward to the rest of the story.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 7 years ago
She suspected that cats were human spies.

I've often thought the little devils are up to something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
YAY!

I'm delighted to read something new by RipperFish

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your stories.

I love your stories and am about to read Upon A Savage Shore for another time. I think this makes the sixth time I have read it. Please continue.

dhh37363dhh37363over 7 years ago
Thanks!

Ripper,

Maybe I'm a little bit of a hard ass, but if a reader is not interested enough in a story to go back a bit and re-read for what may or may not be obscure info, then they don't really deserve your time. Let's face it, this Universe is your creation and the stories about it do not belong to the reader. Please advance at your own pace and in your own time. Also be comforted in the knowledge that a great deal of time and effort has already gone into the Savage Shore Universe and for that I am most thankful. Since you have made this universe so rich and detailed, anyone could miss a bit of description or skim over a dialog that impacts the story in later chapters. I'm concerned that you are stressing out trying to please everyone at their level of interest, but fear that is a losing proposition.

Just get on with your story, told the way you want it to be told, and be content that there are folks that are more than happy you are granting us the privilege of reading it.

By the way, I love the concept of the intelligence reports.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
story line

i love your stories and can hardly wait for next instalment

paps

XentianXentianover 7 years ago
Part 4

Hey Ripperfish, hows the writing coming along?

Been checking back weekly for updates!

Cheers

Xen

OmniferisOmniferisover 7 years ago
5 *'s

really love reading your stories, can't wait to see the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Waiting patiently

It's okay to take all the time you need, don't let us readers rush you into delivering anythig less than your quality, because you're the BEST! I am willing to wait as long as it takes...

*bounces up and down in anticipation*

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorabout 7 years ago
Maybe make the link in Ch2

I see that you have a hyperlink in this chapter's A/N, and using it I discovered that my post after Ch2 was re-work, but I was glad to find it nonetheless.

You might want to make that link work in Ch2, as the process of getting to your posts is rather lengthy if you want your readers to find it with ease.

I would also suggest bumping the information post - which was rich with details tyvm - to the first post of a new thread rather than leaving it all the way to the end where casual explorers will likely not find it.

As to the story, it is progressing very well. The various temperaments and attitudes are becoming more clear even as a few characters begin to define themselves. Ben has had a rough couple of days, I wonder how he'll react next?

Thankfully you have not lost your sense of humor - OH Shit that was funny when M'peth thought about earth cats as spies for Humans due to how they manipulated her own kind so well :D

Lots of fun so far, thanks!

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Story going nowhere...

Chapter 2 & 3 waste lot of pages without taking the story forward. Very slow with boring details.

GHreaderGHreaderover 4 years ago
Fascinating Story

I disagree with Anonymous. These chapters are full of details and the background to build on.

You are an excellent storyteller RipperFish. I am lucky I stumbled into your bookshelf. Please keep writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I love this.

Setting the scene, fleshing out the characters and bringing depth into the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

warm savannah or open planes. PLAINS

Engaging story.

Thank you.

-Vadar

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRipperFish@RipperFish
I just got a reply from Amazon and I need everyone to stop trying to leave reviews of the book. It will do no good and I do not want anyone to risk getting into trouble. I am going to get some legal advise and will be out of circulation for a while. Also, I am considering mov...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES