All Comments on 'Storm World Ch. 09'

by RipperFish

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
KapesKapesabout 7 years ago
Great Chapter

Ignore that annon dude, I really enjoy your writing. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

dont let the whiners bother you it has been a great story if they dont like it they dont have to read it but the vast majority off us that do love your work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I really love this universe

Sorry that you had to deal with a troll, but keep up the good work. I suppose I could guess at what might bother someone, but sometimes a story method or language or plot thar challenges you is also what helps make it great. And that goes for the reader and the author.

Sid0604Sid0604about 7 years ago
5 Stars...

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your stories. This is another great chapter and very easily worth 5 stars. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

Pappy7Pappy7about 7 years ago
Great chapter to a great story.

I wonder if that troll of yours is the same one who sent me an email after a positive comment I made about a story, not one of yours but a good story none the less. He told me I didn't know anything about a relationship between a man and a woman and obviously had trouble understanding what I had read. He or she said I needed to put my teeth back in and read the story again so I could understand it better. Where was he when I was in college? That advice would have been invaluable back then.

You have to know you are doing something right when the name calling starts. It's irritating to have to put up with that stuff but maybe his Mommy will bring him a hot pocket and some hot chocolate down to the basement and he can chill out.

That said, I really enjoy your stories. They are well thought out, well written and have just the right amount of sex and action/adventure in them to hold anyone's interest. Thank you for sharing, looking forward to the next installment.

Pappy

Ge59Ge59about 7 years ago

i agree with all of the other comments, some people are just dumb. I have read all of your works and we have exchanged emails before. That being said keep up the great work. Alas i wish it were all done so i could read all of it at one time but i am willing to wait....... You have a great story going. Great job too bad I cant give you 10 stars....

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So happy to see a chapter posted so soon after the last one!

Thank you for sharing your imagination and talent with us!

FinnishFlashFinnishFlashabout 7 years ago

A very welcome surprise, I was not expecting this chapter so soon. And thank you for sharing your work with the readers of Lit.

clay1fclay1fabout 7 years ago
Another great read yet again...

Thanks for the read! It's good to know that you are back at it...I feel really bad about that rude jerk and I hope you won't ever receive those kinds of messages again! Anyways 5/5 stars. Can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
PEOPLE THAT COMPLAIN ARE WASTING AIR.......

I ENJOY YOUR STORIES, THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR WORLDS WITH

US,,,,,,,,,,,

PEOPLE THAT COMPLAIN ARE WASTING AIR THAT OTHERS COULD USE.......

IF THEY DON'T LIKE WHAT THEY READ..... WHY ARE THEY STILL READING

THE STORY???????????? EITHER MOVE ON, OR WRITE A STORY THEMSELF.

GUNRUNNER

C.R. CRIBBS

(CHARLIE)

MAJOR, USMC

SNIPER/SCOUT

ripx3ripx3about 7 years ago
Loving every bit

A surprise, but a nice one I must add. Good job on the story so far, can't wait for more!

Gremlin078Gremlin078about 7 years ago
Screw him

Great story (ies). Looking forward to the next installment. Keep them coming please. Hope you keep investing in the arc. I love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome story !

Thank you for sharing it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Brilliant, lots more please.

FabGMxFabGMxabout 7 years ago
Ignore the sad troll...

If people cannot give appropiate critiscim, and just make sad excuse, use rude language etc, dont give them any time. With that out the way, great chapter, someone must explain Benjamin about monogamy with the cats LOL... that engineer guy will be a troublesome in the future.

hellinahelmethellinahelmetabout 7 years ago
Kuddoh´s again RF

Your pace is great and takes us to the places you describe with ease...as always you don´t drown us in rhetoric and keep us wishing for more with each installment...glad to see you´re feeling good enough to crank out another chapter for us RF...take care and Thank You again for your submissions, Peace and Health bro...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great writing

A well constructed story, thoroughly enjoyable throughout. I like the style and balance of content. All 9 chapters read and enjoyed, can't wait for the subsequent ones! Thank you for your efforts

LalawmanLalawmanabout 7 years ago
Keep them coming...

I really like the pace of the story and look forward to more of it. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loving it

Love this stuff and am looking forward to the next chapter. If you haven't already considered it I would definitely purchase a kindle format version of this story and you other work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Pro Grade

Favorite chapter so far. Professional level writing, as always. For my sanity though, please don't delay too long on getting the next chapter out. I don't think I can handle another 2-month gap.

sali6435sali6435almost 7 years ago
thank you

thank you for this latest chapter every one slowly builds upon the next part in the story. I appreciate your style of writing and imagination. please ignore the trolls they only act to make themselves seem more than their pathetic existence warrents.

Tuzolto54Tuzolto54almost 7 years ago
Outstanding

RF, you are a very accomplished writer. I anticipate the next chapters and will read them as soon as you update. Thanks again.

grizxgrizxalmost 7 years ago
The usual

Your writing is still as totally awesome as I've come to expect. Looking forward to more. Are you adding definitions to the forum as you go? It's nice to be able to find them in one place. An email implies a level of personal, it's not public like comments or forum no reason to accept anonymous.

StaukerStaukerover 6 years ago
Anon jerk

I absolutely love how you handled him. Kudos to you: not only can you write, you know a smack talker from a someone who has good intentions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Kiwi

Don't let that jerk get to you

Probably just some clown who's jealous of your writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRipperFish@RipperFish
2518 Followers
I just got a reply from Amazon and I need everyone to stop trying to leave reviews of the book. It will do no good and I do not want anyone to risk getting into trouble. I am going to get some legal advise and will be out of circulation for a while. Also, I am considering mov...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES