Stormbringer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at himself again in the full length mirror, Byron saw what he had hoped for. The black corset had sucked in his waist, giving him an hourglass figure. Smiling to himself, Byron reveled in the tight encasing feeling. It felt as though he was already in Jared’s thick strong arms. Attaching the corset to his stockings, Byron admired his shapely legs. He felt so naughty dressing up like this, knowing that in a couple of hours he would be getting his brains fucked out.

Reaching into a drawer from his second and most important dresser, the one with all of his sexy women’s clothing, Byron pulled out a tiny black thong. He pulled it up his legs and tucking his cock and balls between his legs once more admired himself. The woman in the mirror was stunningly beautiful.

Byron went over to his closet and took out a micro-mini skirt. Once it was on, it barely went down past the top of his stockings. If Byron wasn’t very conscious of the fact he would expose himself to anyone looking. He planned on using that to his best advantage today. Pulling on a white blouse, Byron began to pack a suitcase when the phone rang.

The call display told him that it was his step-brother and when he answered it, Jared told him to be downstairs in ten minutes.

Hurriedly packing first one then two suitcases with the sexiest female clothes he owned, Byron felt his pulse pick up. He was mere minutes away from being with Jared again. With both suitcases in hand, Byron stopped at the front door to put on a pair of six inch stiletto heels. He locked his door behind him and as he walked by the neighbors door, it opened and she came out whistling.

"Go get him girlfriend!" she laughed. Blowing him a kiss and winking seductively, she turned around and walked back into her apartment.

Byron hurried along to the elevator, never missing a step. Some of his female friends had marveled at his skill in high heels, he just told them it was from practice. In truth, Byron felt very comfortable in the heels, almost as if he had been born in the wrong body. He sometimes thought that maybe he should have been a woman, and that was why he enjoyed being penetrated so much.

The elevator seemed to take forever to reach the ground floor and Byron rushed across the lobby. A man waiting for the elevator did a double take as Byron walked by, staring at his tight stocking clad legs and firm ass wistfully.

Byron noticed Jared in his truck out front and paid little attention to anything else as he made for the vehicle. A strong hand grabbed his arm and swung Byron around about halfway from the curb. Ready to scream at the offender, Byron’s words stuck in his throat as he looked into the blue eyes of Duane.

"Where do you think you are going bitch?"

Duane’s eyes were wild with jealousy. He took in the way Byron was dressed in a quick glance and looked back into Byron’s wide eyes.

Please, thought Byron, go away. Not now, I’m so close.

All he could do was stand there with big eyes and his jaw hanging slack. Duane lifted a thick arm as though to smack Byron when a big hand attached to an equally thick arm grabbed hold of his wrist. Duane’s body shook as though he had tried to pull himself away from this new person, but his arm didn’t move an inch.

"Let him go."

Though spoken in a quiet calm voice, Jared’s words seem to shock Byron out of his trance and had the same effect as slapping Duane in his handsome face.

"Who the fuck are you?" Duane’s face twisted in rage as Jared let his arm go.

"I’m his date for the night. Now be a gentleman and leave before you make a scene."

Never too much of a conversationalist to being with, Duane just snarled as he swung a meaty fist at Jared’s face. Just before it connected, Jared sidestepped the punch and grabbed Duane’s wrist in his right arm. With his left hand on the back of Duane’s head, he pulled it along with his body. Duane reacted quickly and pulled his weight back, doing exactly what Jared wanted. Stepping into Duane, Jared used his own momentum against him. His right arm was a blur as it caught Duane in the throat, and his left hand held Duane’s body by the small of his back. Throwing all of his considerable weight downward, Jared transferred his momentum into Duane. In the blink of an eye, Duane had done a complete flip, landing heavily on the ground. Jared stood back as his foe lay on the ground moaning.

Jared opened the door and holding out his hand for Byron to take, commented on how beautiful he looked. Byron was shocked at the speed with his step-brother had dealt with his soon to be ex. Smiling shakily, Byron took the offered hand and got into the truck. Jared closed the door and was walking around the passenger side of the truck to the front when he heard a blood-curdling scream. Jared spun and snapped out a fist just seconds before Duane would have hit him in a tackle. The whole thing seemed to be slow motion to Byron.

At first the punch didn’t seem like it would make it in time. Hundredths of seconds seemed to take years as Jared turned in to his attacker at glacial speed. Then Byron heard the loud smack. It sounded like a baseball bat hitting a watermelon. Duane was rocked backwards as his nose exploded in a spray of blood. Three drops hit the windshield in front of Byron. Watching the large man fall, Byron knew he was unconscious before he hit the ground. Duane made no attempt to stop his fall. His head bounced of the pavement with a dull thud. Jared was on top of him instantly, rolling the unconscious man to his stomach.

Wasting no more time on Duane, Jared got into the truck and drove away. Byron turned around in time to see a young man walk over to his former lover and looking around, quickly reach down to steal his wallet.

* ****

They drove north of Vancouver for two and a half hours before Jared turned his pickup onto a dirt road. Byron hadn’t talked much on the drive north, worried that he was too excited to put his thoughts into words without sounding like a babbling fool. He had been thrilled that Jared and Duane had fought over him. He was glad that his step-brother had won of course, but to have the both of them fight for the right to lay claim made him feel almost... feminine. Like something out of the movies, Jared had come and rescued him from the villain.

Byron had snuggled close to his savior for the ride without hearing a single objection from Jared. His step-brother had even put an arm around him once they reached highway speed.. Right then Byron had wished he had tried to get together with Jared sooner. He had wasted so many years wishing for something when all he had to do was try. Jared had come to him after all that wasted time, and he had shown Byron just how much of a waste it truly was.

Flying high on his feelings, Byron noticed that some time ago that it had gotten dark. Night had fallen on their drive and he was so caught up in his memories that he hadn’t even noticed. Looking at the clock on the stereo Byron saw that they had been driving for nearly four hours.

Just about to ask how much longer they were going to be, Byron saw trees spread out. They stopped in a clearing several hundred yards wide. A cabin had been built in the center of it. It looked newly built. Jared pulled in to a driveway that led up to the small cabin.

Shutting off the engine, Jared leaned over and gave Byron a deep passionate kiss. Their tongues entwined as they shared the embrace. Wordlessly, Jared broke the kiss and opened his door. Byron followed him out of the drivers side door and Jared grabbed his suitcases from the back of the truck.

Inside the cabin was simple but well designed. A small kitchen was to the immediate left and to the right held a cozy living room. Against the wall was a large fireplace built from carved stone, obviously to be the centerpiece. A large comfortable looking couch stretched out in front of it. With no electricity, there were no lights other than the battery powered lamp that Jared had switched on when he came in.

A small room at the back of the cabin seemed to Byron to be the bedroom. As Byron looked around, Jared lit the fireplace and soon a warm glow replaced the harsh lamp. Jared grabbed a bottle from a bucket of ice that rested on the kitchen table and brought it, along with two glasses, to the livingroom.

Byron sat down on the couch beside Jared as he opened the bottle of champaign. Pouring two glasses, Jared handed on to Byron.

"To the most beautiful person I have ever laid eyes upon."

Byron was nearly brought to tears by the toast. Choking them back, he drank to the toast. Regaining his voice, Byron started asking his questions.

"Why are we up here?"

Jared smiled. "Well, remember when I asked you if you would help me perform the ceremony?"

"Yes."

"Well, it needs to be done in the open. Under tomorrow night’s full moon. Do you know much about magic?"

Byron laughed, sure that Jared was making fun of him. "Sure, like rabbits from a hat?"

The look that Jared gave Byron made him wish he had kept his mouth shut. Byron was sure that he had ruined everything.

"No, I don’t mean the cheap theatrics. I mean real magic. Love is real, and it has magical powers. It can bind together two souls, make them one."

The reverent way Jared spoke gave Byron pause. Seeing that his step-brother was going to remain silent, Jared continued.

"There is magic in sex as well. Every orgasm has untold power behind it. Bind that with love and the power is limitless. The most loving thing one can do for another is to give themselves completely over to the one they love. It gives that person such power that nearly anything is possible."

Byron had completely lost Jared’s track, but kept quiet, listening to his impassioned voice.

"I have brought you here to perform a magical ceremony with me. Think of it as my religion’s version of marriage. Under the full moon I will ask you if you are willing to give yourself over to me completely. Mind, body and soul. For the ceremony to work, you will have to mean it. In here. Inside your heart. It will bind us together for all eternity."

This time Byron couldn’t choke back the tears, and he didn’t even try. Jared leaned over and wiped the wet streaks from his step-brother’s face. After all of his years of wait, Byron’s greatest dreams were about to come true. Byron knew that in his heart, he had always belonged to Jared. Now his step-brother was going to perform a ceremony in his own religion to recognize the fact.

Jared continued after wiping away the tears of joy.

"I won’t lie to you though Byron. By giving yourself to me this way, joined by magic, you will have to obey me. And I have no intentions of having a monogamous relationship. I need women in their own special way. But you will be first and foremost among all my other lovers. Will you accept my proposal?"

Byron smiled at his step-brother. He didn’t mind sharing Jared’s flesh with others. Monogamy had never been a part of his lifestyle anyway. All he wanted was Jared. Any way he could have him was good enough. Byron was even willing to go so far as to help him pick up women. Just as long as he could feel Jared inside of him, feel him sleeping next to his body, feel his hard cock squirting its seed deep within his body.

"I do."

Jared smiled at Byron and leaned over him. Their mouths met and locked, tongues intertwining. Byron spread his legs, opening his short skirt to Jared’s probing fingers. Sucking in his breath at the feel of the large fingers on his stocking clad thigh, Byron leaned back. Jared followed him down and the two lay together in their passion. Byron reached up and undid the buttons of Jared’s shirt, tugging it out of his jeans. As Jared kissed and bit his neck, Byron ran his hands over the thickly muscled back of his step-brother.

Unable to wait anymore, Byron lifted his legs and Jared lay between them. Licking his fingers to wet them, Byron used his saliva to wet Jared’s cock as it sprang free from his pants. With his skirt hiked up and his thong pulled to one side, Byron panted in lust. He felt Jared’s swollen head press up against him, then he was in. Jared’s thrusts were long and gentle at first, as the step-brothers kissed while joined. Slowly his pace increased. Breaking their kiss, Jared held his body up on the couch as he started to pound Byron. For his part, Byron pulled his legs closer to his body and spread them wider. With each thrust from his step-brother, Byron’s cock wagged in his own face. Bent over double like that, he could nearly suck his own seven inch cock.

Lost in the pleasant burning sensation of the thick cock inside of him, Byron could feel his orgasm approaching. As Jared began to thrust as deep and as hard as possible, Byron lost it. His cock sprayed thick white cum all over his own face. The first spurt hit his forehead and ran down his nose. The second and third got in his hair and on his cheek. Another spurt flew into his open mouth, which set him off once again. By the time Jared grunted and buried himself completely inside of his step-brother’s asshole, Byron’s face was a thick sticky mess. Jared stayed inside of Byron while the latter, staring Jared in the eyes, used his fingers to spoon the sperm from his face into his mouth.

With his large hands on Byron’s legs behind his knees, Jared slowly pulled himself out. Byron’s asshole stayed open for a minute and some cum leaked slowly down his crack. With a seductive smile, Byron reached between his legs and scooping it up, he sucked it from his fingers. Jared grinned at Byron and the two collapsed together in exhaustion.

* ****

The next day went by quickly for both men. Byron felt Jared get up early but other than to say goodbye he didn’t leave the bed. His watch told him that it was one in the afternoon when he finally came out of bed. Knowing that they were hours from the nearest soul, Byron wandered around the small cabin naked. A cooler supplied him with some milk for a small bowl of cereal. Once finished his breakfast, Byron explored the house.

He found a couple of framed pictures of himself around the cabin, and one in particular stood out. In it Byron was marching in the annual gay pride parade in Vancouver. He was dressed to the nines as a woman. How his step-brother had gotten a hold of this picture was beyond Byron’s thinking.

In it he was walking down the street dressed in his sexiest women’s lingerie. White silk stockings were held up by a white garter, over top of this were a pair of sheer white thongs. A white laced bra was stuffed with a couple pairs of socks. A pair of fingerless lace gloves covered both forearms up to his elbows. Over all this he wore a sheer white nightgown. His hair was done in two long braids down each side and his make-up was perfect. On his feet were a pair of six inch stiletto heels. He had looked so sexy that he had gotten laid three times that day.

Byron had been drunk when he had made a dare with a friend of his, and had dressed up as a result of the dare. That someone had taken his picture, and that his step-brother had gotten his hands on it amazed Byron. He had no idea how Jared had acquired the picture, but he intended to find out.

Spending the rest of the day lounging about, Byron quickly became bored. He started to fantasize about his upcoming wedding night. As he had no idea about anything of his step-brother’s religion he instead focused his energy on the wedding night sex. In his fantasies, he and Jared were bound together in their flesh, their souls becoming one as they coupled. The sex was incredible and full of joy and ecstacy and love. Byron knew that he would spend the night doing anything asked of him, anything to please Jared.

Before he knew it, the sky had started to get dark. Jared came in the small cabin and smiled at Byron.

"You should have a shower, make sure you are nice and clean for tonight. Let me show you where you can clean up."

Byron put on a housecoat and grabbed a towel and small bag before he followed Jared out the door. He led the way down a path that was behind the house that led into the trees. A couple of minutes later Byron saw the ‘bathroom’. A shower head was attached to a tree, the floor of the ‘shower’ was some cunningly cut smooth stones that allowed the water to run away while keeping the dirt from someone’s feet. About six feet away from this was a big metal cylinder that must have reached a good fifteen feet in the air. Byron could smell smoke and saw that the bottom of the cylinder had a small door in it with a faint glow coming from inside.

"The water is the perfect temperature right now. I had a shower earlier. I’ll leave the lamp for you. When you have finished, go back to the house and put on something to wear for tonight’s ceremony. I’ll be by at eleven o’clock to get you."

Without another word Jared left. Byron took off his robe and stepped onto the rocks. They were wet and cold on his feet. He shivered in the light breeze and reached up to undo the clamp. The warm water felt delicious to Byron as it ran over his skin. Despite how much he loved the feeling of it, Byron was glad to wash off his step-brother’s cum. He didn’t feel so stiff anymore. There was a bar of soap in a small carved out part of the tree, and Byron lathered it up. As he washed Byron listened to the sounds around him.

It seemed so quiet, compared to Vancouver. All he could hear was the light breeze through the leaves of the trees, the occasional snap from the fire in the metallic water heater and the splashing of the running water. It felt strange to be showering in the open like this, exposed to anyone who might happen by. Byron started to get aroused by the thought. Maybe his step-brother was in the bushes watching him.

Byron laughed out loud, startling himself. Grinning at his own foolishness, Byron reached into his bag and brought out his enema. He wanted to make sure he was really clean for tonight.

* *****

The two brothers stood naked in a clearing about twenty feet across. In the center of it was a big stone table about five feet long and four feet wide. It was just over three feet high and looked to be hastily carved. The top of it was smooth though. As Byron looked at it, he could find no flaws at all. An open book rested on the top, written in a language Byron had never seen before. Jared had no trouble with it though. The strange words rolled easily from his tongue. Other than the book, the top of the stone table was bare except for two items. The first was a leather collar with metallic studs the length of it. The second was a golden chalice. It was simply made, without the usual jewels or gems, and appeared to have been crafted by novice hands. That didn’t matter though. What was inside of it was what counted. It contained a dark liquid that Jared had used on Byron’s naked skin. Byron had been painted with strange symbols all over his body using the liquid made from his blood, Jared’s blood and a few other items he hadn’t recognized. Even though he knew what part of it was made from, the paint hadn’t disgusted Byron at all. In fact, he had found the hint of sweetness in the smell of it slightly intoxicating.

As he had been prepared in the hour before the full moon was at its height in the sky, Byron knew exactly what was required of him. He stood naked waiting for the signal that he was to begin to dress. The words Jared was speaking started to make Byron feel invigorated and docile all at once. He started to believe that maybe the magic was real after all. It didn’t matter to Byron though. All he wanted was Jared. He didn’t feel that he needed a magical ceremony to do as Jared wanted, but if it made his step-brother happy, then Byron was more than willing.

Jared made the pre-arraigned signal and Byron began to dress. First he rolled the white silk stockings up each of his smooth legs. He was careful not to pull as he had been warned not to smudge any of the paint. Smiling when he was finished, Byron looked to Jared who nodded. He had managed to get them on without problem.