Stormbringer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Byron hooked the stockings in place with a matching garter belt, then put on a bra. It was a ‘C’ cup, Byron had always thought that transvestites who tried to go for a ‘D’ or bigger were overdoing it. Then Byron pulled on the white lace gloves without the fingers. Smiling to himself, Byron had realized as Jared had gone through his clothing that the outfit was very similar to the one he had been wearing in the picture Jared had framed in his cabin.

Finished putting on the clothing Jared had picked, Byron stood quietly waiting for the next signal. Jared’s voice seemed to be taking control of Byron’s body. It felt like something was wrapping him in warm blankets. The feeling was quite interesting, and was getting stronger. All of a sudden it felt like the warm covering sank into Byron’s skin. The sensation was so strange and arousing that Byron climaxed immediately. Just about to apologize, Byron choked it off when he remembered Jared’s warning that he wasn’t to talk before the right time. He looked down at himself and noticed that all of the strange symbols that had been so carefully drawn on him were gone. Byron once again had to choke off his questions.

Getting the next signal, Byron went to his knees before Jared. Jared lifted the studded collar from the table and held it high into the air. Moonlight gleamed from the metallic studs, and as Byron watched it almost seemed like it was glowing faintly with it own light. Blinking to clear his eyes, Byron once again looked at the collar and the glow was gone.

Jared brought the collar down and held it in open palms in front of Byron. Knowing what was expected, Byron took the collar and snapped it in place around his neck. Once in place, Byron held his hands clasped in front of himself and bowed his head. Again the warm feeling washed over Byron, this time centered around the collar. As it intensified, Byron waited for the feeling of it sinking into him. As it came, so did his orgasm, much more powerfully this time. Ready for it this time, Byron just panted and stared down at his ejaculate in the dirt. He resisted the temptation to feel around his neck, but he suspected that the collar was gone.

Jared signaled Byron for the final time, and knowing what was expected of him, Byron turned around and lay his face in the dirt. He had already lubed his asshole for what was about to come. He felt Jared place his engorged cock against his asshole and Byron knew it was time. He was expected to show his submission completely to Jared, show his devotion by milking his step-brother’s seed without help. Byron was in his glory. He knew that it wasn’t going to be a problem.

Byron pushed himself slowly back onto Jared’s thick cock until he felt the thick coarse hair against his asshole. Then he began to rock back and forth. At first it was a leisurely rhythm, but slowly Byron began to unconsciously time his backward thrusts in beat with the almost rhythmic chants from Jared. Grinding himself back on the hot flesh, Byron didn’t even realize he was speaking at first.

Giving himself completely over to Jared, Byron lost himself in the sensations. He could hear, smell and feel better than he had ever before. He could smell the sweat beginning to form on his step-brother’s face. He could hear the sound of the dirt being scraped beneath their knees. Byron could even feel each thick veins of Jared’s cock in his asshole. The words coming from Byron’s mouth weren’t English, but he understood them all the same. He chanted the same thing over and over.

"I give my defiled body to you, to make it pure. Possess my unworthy body, to show me to greatness. Claim my tainted soul, for I offer it freely. My heart is yours forever."

Over and over Byron chanted the words, never once questioning how he knew how to speak the strange language. He heard the change in breathing behind his, felt Jared’s pulse quicken through the flesh deep inside him. Picking up his pace, Byron fucked back onto his step-brother’s cock for all he was worth. He knew instinctively that he had to lay claim to the right to be Jared’s mate, and Byron would let nothing stop him from attaining it. He had wanted this, needed it for years and the chant he had taken up echoed the words he spoke in his heart.

Byron came when Jared did, the pulsing cock in his ass setting off his own orgasm. When he felt the last shudder of the hard cock inside him the pain hit. It felt as though his entire body was being ripped apart. Byron’s entire skin felt as though on fire, his bones seemed to be melting. As he collapsed to the ground in too much agony to move or even scream, Byron could hear what sounded like a loud pop. He realized half-consciously that it was the sound of Jared’s cock pulling out of his asshole.

The waves of pain that rocked his body seemed to go on for years, when in reality they last mere seconds. Finally the pain subsided, and Byron lay on the ground panting. He barely felt the golden chalice as it scraped up the side of his ass, collecting the cum dripping from his asshole.

Jared gently rolled Byron over and knelt beside him. He stirred the fluid with a finger and holding Byron’s head in a hand, told him to drink. Jared poured the dark liquid down Byron’s throat. Unable to find the strength to resist, Byron was forced to swallow the liquid. He felt like vomiting, as he knew what it was made from, but something inside warned him that doing so could be very dangerous. Choking back the urge, Byron gasped for breath.

"What the hell was that?" Byron asked. His words shocked him. He was speaking English again, but the voice was much higher, and very feminine.

The surprise on Byron’s face was obvious, and Jared smiled. Instead of answering, he gestured to Byron’s body. Looking down, the first thought that came into Byron’s mind was, my skin is still there. Then the true shocker hit him.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?!"

The lacy white bra he had been wearing was a lot dirtier than before, the result of his chest being against the ground during their fuck. The real surprise to Byron though was that instead of just hanging there, the C-cup’s were full. Byron stared in amazement at his full cleavage. His hands found the flesh and the shivers that were sent up his spine as he caressed them told him that it wasn’t an illusion. They were firm and high on his chest.

"What have you done?" Byron asked in amazement.

"I have given you what you have always dreamed of. Sort of. See, I needed something out of this too. Feel free to check out your other gifts as well."

Byron pulled himself up with a hand on the stone table and stood on shaky feet. The full moon combined with a clear sky gave him more than enough light to see by. Always a thin person, now Byron had a slightly more muscular frame, though it was obviously feminine. Sleek muscles stood out in his abdomen, and his thighs were thicker but not too much more. Byron’s thin hips had spread a bit more, giving him much more feminine shape. Even his hands and feet seemed smaller and more womanly.

"I have changed you a little bit, to suit my needs and your desires. I hope you like it."

Byron smiled at his step-brother. Tears welled up in his eyes. "Thank you so much Jared."

Jared smiled. "You are welcome. But this isn’t all, look lower."

Byron ran his hands over his body, feeling and loving the new shape of his body. He got to his cock and was slightly shocked to find himself still hard. All the pain he had experienced hadn’t taken away his arousal. He reached behind his own back and undid the bra. Letting it fall to the ground, Byron examined his new breasts. The silver rings in his nipples made them stand out, nearly a half inch long and rock hard. The weight of the rings drew his nipples slightly down, while his breasts sat high and firm on his chest. He squeezed them and found his nipples to be extremely sensitive. Byron reached lower, his hand trailing seductively over his stomach. He got back to his cock and played with a little, and was shocked to discover that it was quite a bit shorter. He seemed to have lost a good inch or more. His balls seemed smaller as well, and his entire package seemed to have moved upwards up his body a bit. Byron thought that maybe he was still woozy a bit from the whole experience. When his finger brushed lower towards his asshole, his eyes shot wide open and his jaw dropped. Feeling around to make sure, Byron looked at Jared with an almost comical expression.

"Yes Byron, I added that too."

As he felt around some more, Byron started to get a mental picture of what he felt. He could feel moisture coming from under his balls, but at first tried to explain that away as cum leaking from his asshole. Try as he might though, Byron couldn’t explain the rest away. There was two soaked ridges topped by a little round bud at the top. He knew what it wasn’t, as he had felt his leaking asshole a second earlier. His step-brother had given him a pussy!

"Holy shit! What the fuck is going on!?!"

"You didn’t believe me, but it doesn’t matter if you do or not Byron. All that matters is that I do. You gave yourself over to me, and the spell took over from there. You are mine now, to do with as I please."

"What do you mean? I thought you said this was a marriage ceremony. I thought you loved me!"

"Byron, Byron, Byron. I said a kind of marriage. And the truth is that I do love you. My feelings for you have surprised even me. I’ll have to change my plans now. But no matter. We have been joined by my magic, and you have to obey, no matter what I ask."

"What did you do?"

"Well, I cast three spells on you. The first was when you came. I’m sure you noticed all of my symbols were gone, didn’t you? Well, it was a spell of permancy. I asked you to remove all your body hair for a reason. You will stay exactly the way you are right now until the day you die. You won’t gain weight, grow hair or age. You won’t even die of old age. Nothing short of massive body trauma will kill you. We are effectively immortal right now Byron. I have joined our souls into immortality. I’m exactly the same as you. I won’t age or change in any way, unless I cast another spell to purposely change us. Think about what I have given you. You will walk beside me forever, unable to die as we go throughout history as watchers and controllers.

"The second of the spells was the collar. By putting it on of your own free will, a symbol of my mastery over you, you accepted my control. The spell looked into your soul and saw that you did this of your own free will, you willingly accepted my domination. It wouldn’t have worked without you approval. I knew from years ago how you felt about me, and to tell you the truth Byron, I used your feelings. I am truly sorry about that part, but nothing can be done now to remove it. If I die Byron, then you will too.

"You have seen the effects of the third spell. I changed you for two reasons. The first I have told you already. The second is that certain spells will only work on the opposite sex. You are both now, albeit sterile as a man and as a woman. For the purposes of magic however, that doesn’t matter. All of my spells will work on you, and through you to either of the sexes.

"The real question now though, is how you wish to serve me. I am giving you this one last chance to have free will. The spell I have used to partially change your sex is still active, in enough time, you will become completely a woman. I can stop it, even reverse the effects, but you are only useful to me two ways. As you are now, in which I can keep you as my firstborn Familiar, or as a woman, to bear me a child I will raise to be my Familiar. Which will it be?"

Byron’s head swam with everything Jared had told him. He hadn’t believed in the magic at first, but Jared was right about his devotion. Byron had willingly given himself over to Jared a long time ago.

"What is a Familiar?"

Jared smiled. "A Familiar is a creature of magic. Most Mages or witches or shamans need tools of some kind to work their magic. An item enspelled for instance, or lines drawn in a special kind of sand. But with a Familiar, a mage doesn’t need anything like that. You are to be my special tools. Through you I will work to see my goals realized."

"What is your plan? What is it you are trying to do?"

"I want to amass some wealth, I want more of the Books of Seven, and eventually I want to become a god."

"A what?"

"A god Byron. It is possible. It has been done in the past. If enough people believe that you are no longer human, it will come true. I wish to start my own religion, one that worships me as a god. My Familiars will be raised up with me to become my heralds, Angels if you want to think of it in those terms. I am not the first to have done this. Throughout history many have tried, though few have succeeded."

"What are the Books of Seven?"

"This book here is the first of the Seven. It is a book detailing how to create a Familiar. I won’t tell you how long I have studied it, but I knew that I had the perfect opportunity. I required someone willing to give me their soul. Someone who’s love for me had no reservation. That would be you. If you had any doubts, any qualms about doing so, both of us would be in Hell right now. I used the spell to steal a portion of power from a very dangerous and powerful daemon. Well, it was until I took his power anyway. I suppose that I have created quite the upheaval in Hell. All those daemons struggling to fill the void I’ve created.

"Anyway, the Books of Seven are the original magical tomes. All other magic is of lesser importance. Voodoo, black magic, everything that is still practiced are lesser magics. That doesn’t mean they aren’t useful, just less powerful. Only those who use the Books of Seven are true Mages. The rest of the magic users are just children compared to our power. This book details the abilities each of the other tomes give. What it doesn’t say is what will happen if one person collects all seven. I believe that the power of the Mage increases exponentially with each book he or she possesses.

"The books are fascinating in their own right. I feel that they are sentient to an extent, that they choose their own destiny. Who comes to posses them, when they lose them, and who is worthy. I don’t think I found this book by accident, Byron. I think it found me."

"Jared, this is a little much to take in. I mean, you want to become a god, books of magic that are real, what you have done to me. I’m just a cook. I thought you wanted to get together with me, have some incredible sex and laughs while we grew old together. Now I find out that I’m immortal? This is a bit much..." Byron held his head in his hands. "What do you want from me?"

"Byron," Jared reached over and lifted his chin, "I do love you. I will take care of you. Think of it this way. I have a new job, you are going to be my assistant in that job, but like all jobs, it isn’t a twenty-four hour, seven days a week kind of deal. We will have lots of amazing sex and laughs and probably even a few tears. What I want from you is a choice. Just a simple answer. Do you want to stay the way you are now, or do you wish to become a woman so you can help me breed my true Familiar?"

Byron thought about it all. He sat down on the grass beside the stone table and leaned up against it. With his elbows on his knees and his hands on his head, he thought about everything. Despite everything that Jared had told him, it really did boil down to the last things Jared had said. It was a relationship, though a strange one, one in which Byron was sure would be very exciting. Byron’s true dilemma though was that he wanted children. He was gay, yes. But he loved kids and always wanted some of his own. Here Jared was offering him a chance in a lifetime, but Byron knew that once he had given birth, his importance to Jared would be over. He knew there was only one thing to do if he wanted to stay as a important part of Jared’s life.

"I’d like to remain the way I am please."

Jared smiled and held out his hand for his step-brother. Byron took it and was helped to his feet. Jared pulled Byron into a tight embrace and whispered soothing words into his ear. Kissing Byron on his ear, Jared broke the hug.

"Thank you Byron. I knew that I could count on you. Now, there are a couple of this I need to tell you. First of all, you need to change your name. You don’t look like a Byron anymore..."

Byron laughed at that. His body had indeed changed a lot in the last twenty minutes or so.

"... and the more important reason is that your true name can give power over you to another. Same as me. I need a new name, and you must do your best to forget mine. You have a tattoo on you ass, remember? That is the name I have chosen as my Mage-name."


"Stormbringer?"

"Yes. You now will choose your name Anything you want, and it is yours. When you dress up, what do you like to be called?"

"Well, I usually use a variation on my real name, something like Byronica or Georgia, as you know my middle name is George."

"Georgia, I like that. Byronica is too close to your real name, someone could guess that easily. Do you object?"

"No, I always liked that one."

"Good. Now I need to add some more spells to you. They will help you with your duties to me later, but I’ll be honest. Most of them will be like the first couple you experienced. You will experience a very pleasurable felling wash over you. But the last will be very painful, though I doubt it will be as bad as the first time you felt the pain. For some reason, this spell causes pain to you the first time it is cast. It is so you can take others strength and make it your own. To be a bodyguard, you must be able to protect me, and lets face it Georgia, you aren’t that physically strong. I can change this. You will go out and find men, strong, powerful men and while they fuck you, you can take their strength. At the point of their orgasm, their entire life-force will enter you through your new pussy. I will be immune to this effect, but only me. On occasion I may find it necessary to allow other to take you that way, but for now, you will only allow those inside you that will make you stronger."

Georgia smiled to himself. While being helpless and in someone else’s control was exciting for him in the bedroom, the part that Georgia had always hated was that other could push him around outside of it as well. The thought of being in control, being able to be the one pushing others around appealed to him. A small part of him didn’t like the fact others would have to die for this to happen, but Georgia wanted this too much to say no.

"I’ll do it."