Storms of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The computer looked back at him with her last words still burning a hole into his eyes. The feeling swirling around in him aroused a deeper fear of lying to him that this was all really happening. They had exchanged the usual pleasantries but then there was more added to it but not only words but underlying meaning. She missed him, and she had just confessed it.

That sent a thunderous boom of confusion through him. How had this happened? How had he actually gotten her, and how had she started feeling for him despite her saying time and again that his was never going to happen? He had to do all he could to actually think that their first date had in fact happened, and that it was not just some sweet dream that felt real.

He was lost in thought and almost missed the inbox indicator going from 0 to 1. His bladder told him it was time to get away from the computer and focus on more urgent things, but something inside him told the bladder it could wait. Who could be sending him a message this late at night? It wouldn't be her, she had just said good-night. The mouse found its way into his hand, and the arrow moved almost on its own accord as he clicked the inbox. A small sneaky smile played across his face. After reading the short message, his bladder was lost as he hurried to find his shoes and run out the door. Minutes later the lawn was watered.

The cool October night found them walking close to each other. In the air between them lived an awkwardness that was not new, but spoke of two people searching for answers about who they were to the other one. New ground was being tested as they strolled through the sleepy town. Starlight was devoured by small waves of night clouds slowly making their way across the horizon

"I thought you were going to bed."

"I uh..." she blushed stalling to say something other than what was flowing through her mind. "...realized I hadn't gotten my ten thousand steps in and figured you'd still be up. I hate walking at night alone." She looked away from him after giving a shy smile. As she did so their hands made contact and neither was sure if it was accidental or not. Both did notice the wind pick-up a little bit stronger.

"Even if I was dead asleep, I would come stumbling out towards you for a few extra minutes of time with you." Silently he cursed himself for not being as suave as he wanted to be.

In the distance coyotes howled as they began hunting some unseen victim. A shudder moved through her as they kept walking finding themselves near the river that snaked its way around the outskirts of town. Soon a hill emerged in a wooded area that would take them to a park on top of the hill. Unfounded fear snuck its way up his spine as they took the silent turn towards the park sitting on its perch.

"Careful not to trip." He said' "Never know when a hole might jump up and get you." Again he mocked himself for the lack of confident flirtation James Bond is known for.

"That's why I have you right? To catch me if I fall right?" the words came out as a whisper and were almost lost in the rising wind. The feeling of victory rose inside him as the comment struck home the same time as the park came into view. His hand swung into her path and contact was made. His was intentional but he still wasn't sure she was ready for anything. They rounded the corner and headed towards the hospital that was situated next to a golf course. A sideways glance at her stole his breath as he drank in her beauty.

The hospital passed as silence came between them. The trees leaves sang a small song as the wind passed through them. A yellow flag waved hello as the two passed by a green that was surrounded by a few bushes.

"Weird confession." He blurted out

"Ok?"

"I have always wanted to make love on that green."

"What?!" she exclaimed slowing down a bit.

"I shouldn't have admitted that huh? Too soon?"

A smile crossed her face as her unbelief passed by. She stopped completely as she interrogated him.

"You? You want to make love there? Why?"

"I don't know." He stammered "It started with it being secluded but not really. The grass on a green is soft like moss, and knowing someone would want to do it with me is hot. Plus all the big wigs in this town wouldn't let me on it when I was younger because my family didn't have enough money, so it's kind of like fun defilement that would be secret." He laughed a little after the last remark. He noticed her watching him, and she looked back behind her. Curiosity of what was going through her mind rose, and was soon rewarded. Before her face came back to him, her hand reached up and grabbed his.

"Come on." She said with a small wink. Slowly she began dragging him towards the coveted ground.

"What are you doing?" he asked playfully

"What does it look like I'm doing?"

"I'm not sure I am supposed to answer that."

Before he knew it they were on the green looking at each other. The air was full of excitement and nerves. Their hands connected them as the silence lived. He gulped a deep breath and she swung her hair by moving her head back and forth a little bit. Both felt like they were teenagers just looking for a good place to do bad things.

A rain drop lightly touched his face. He looked up to the sky only to see the dark shadows of an approaching storm and nothing else. That made up his mind, there was no time to waste here. His hands came free of her grip, and went to her hips. Finding her belt loops on her jeans he pulled her closer to him, and without waiting for a reaction planted his lips hungrily on hers. The kiss exploded in passion and lasted for longer than either could have counted. His arms wrapped her into him and that feeling was the best part of the whole night to that point. He loved her feminine form, but felt a solidarity of someone who also tried to take care of herself.

Without waiting to be asked his hands went from her back to her hips, and finally cupped the object that had lit so much desire in him, her butt. A soft moan escaped from her, and encouraged his bravery to press his luck. In moments his hands slid over her denim covered booty, and slid onto the silky softness of her back. The shirt was now on top of his hands and the heat that radiated off of her fueled him even more.

As he pulled her closer again she wrestled her hands in between them. Slowly her palms flattened against his chest and she began to slowly push herself away from him.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have..." he was cut off by her kissing him.

"You did nothing wrong. I need to apologize. I had no intention of fulfilling your fantasy tonight. Just wanted to give you something to remember forever. I didn't mean to lead you on." With that she turned and walked back to the road. The shock of it all hit him like a silent fist. Then a thought hit him. She had said tonight. Did that mean she had some intention of fulfilling it some other night? The only way to find out would be to chase her. And rightly so as the sky let a little more rain fall on him.

It only took fifteen minutes to walk back to her house from that point. The usual awkward good-bye was about to take place in which he didn't really want to leave her, but knew that it was probably the right thing to do. She was towel drying her slightly damp hair when he walked over to her and hugged her. He pulled back with the intention of breaking the hug and retreating to his car outside. However the urge to taste her one more time was too much and his lips were on hers again. It was a soft touch full of hidden meaning that he tried to express. She was receptive and soon had her hands in his hair.

Soon the kiss was broken so that he could kiss her cheek, lightly nibble on her jaw bone, and then ended up nuzzling her neck. Her hands ran from his hair to his neck in silent acceptance. Soon the shirt was being pulled up again as he worked his way into it so that he could feel her skin. When that wasn't enough, he pulled them out of the interior, kissed her, and began to unzip the shirt.

"We really..." she breathed as he began pushing her shirt off her shoulders, and once it was off he helped her lean against the wall right behind her. Had she not helped he would have listened a little harder. With her skin exposed her collarbone was the next thing to be assaulted. He loved her softness while she ate up his willingness to take what he wanted. Such was the feeling of pleasure of this situation that she hardly felt her nipple become exposed until his mouth devoured it. Words floated away as she was lost in it all. The only reason she was aware that her bra was being removed was because he broke the connection long enough to pull it out from between them.

His kiss returned to her lips as his hands found hers again. He then moved them above her head pinning her to the wall while assaulting her with passion. She broke the hand contact to encircle his neck while they kissed. The feeling of a hand on her breast was welcomed, but then it moved lower. This was getting out of control in many way. Wind was howling outside as the hose was lit up by a flash of lightning. Her button on her jeans came loose, and soon the zipper was down.

"I...I...Haven't..." words were cut off by a finger that slid inside her underwear line. "...uh show...uh...red" she panted as the invader made contact with her most intimate location.

"Do you want to shower? I'd gladly wash your back." Came the whisper as he nibbled her earlobe. Hands were pushing her jeans over her hips and her arms would not respond to make them stop. In seconds she was completely nude and pressed up against a wall. This was not an everyday occurrence, nor did she have any want to make it stop.

Without warning he dropped to his knees, kissing her body the whole way down. Self-consciousness gripped her and a protest was roaring out of her mouth when his tongue found her button. What was a protest turned to a moan of delight.

"Serious...ly. I...oh my God...have...n't..." the other word was lost as her hands moved to his head as he licked her until she saw an explosion of fireworks. Or was it more lightning form outside? It took a few minutes for her legs to go from noodles to functioning, but once that occurred, her hands moved to his face and pulled him up.

It was hard moving from one room of the house to the other while kissing and pulling at his clothes so that she would not be the only one nude. Neither knew where the bed came from but both were happy to find it. Soon he was on top of her. He tried splitting her legs but she squirmed away and pushed him on to his back. At that moment she pulled away and kissed his chest.

"I haven't had a lot of experience at doing this, but it only seems fair..." she trailed off as she kept kissing on him. Before she got over his slightly protruding belly he grabbed her shoulders and flipped her to her back. One he was face to face with her he looked at her and kissed her softly. He when pulled back his look had changed.

"I didn't do that because I wanted the same from you." His head turned away from her. "I did it because I want you to be fulfilled. And honestly I'm not that big down there, and I may cum to fast. I wanted to know you got yours before anything went awry."

The mood had defiantly changed, which is the opposite of what she wanted. A roar of thunder sounded in the distance as the silence grew. He began to push himself off of her, but she hooked her arms under his and pulled him to her and met his face with a fierce kiss. She took her left leg and circled it around his hip guiding him in between her legs. His kiss came back to life as he felt her welcoming.

"I don't care about your size. I care about you." She whispered as she wrapped her hand around him. A clap of thunder shook the house at the same moment he slid into her. Her eyes widened as she felt his presence, and he couldn't help but think of how unbelievably beautiful she was to him. Words were no longer needed. He pulled her close as the found their united rhythm. Her eyes sparkled in the dark as her pleasure escaped her voice. Hands wound into hands, kisses became deeper and deeper. Even after he lost himself in her, their connection was not lost. After a few minutes of him laying on her snuggling the storm was still going strong outside.

"No use in you trying to get home." She laughed.

"True." He smiled at her. He didn't have to say it, and she knew. He was hers. "Want to do it again?"

"I thought you would never ask."