Stormwatch - A Date Which Will Live

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They do that because they're oxygen starved. I'm getting starved for something too," she grinned as she grabbed his crotch and kneaded his cock and balls. It's been almost 24 hours since they last made love, the longest period they spent celibate since they first touched.

"I'm a bit peckish myself," he said and gave her a forceful kiss that left her panting. "But I need to check the plumbing, you don't want to use the exterior plumbing in this weather."

"No sir!" and Veronica responded with a kiss that left Josh gasping. "You just do what needs to be done, and I'll look around some."

"Yes ma'am!" and he crossed over to the sink and stuck his head under the cabinet. Indoor plumbing in a building that's not heated for much of the winter has its own hardships. All water lines are protected by heat tape, but they need to be routinely checked for failure. While Josh inspected the plumbing for cracked and broken pipes, Veronica inspected the cabin for everything else.

Veronica was mostly looking for mementos of his past, there were mostly objects that Josh thought were interesting on the walls, things like antique snowshoes, a couple of black powder rifles, leg traps, antique fishing poles, a woven trout creel, and the like. There were several pictures on the walls of Josh hunting and fishing, one of those was with a fellow who she's fished with in the past, Dr. Jarecki. On the same wall she found a display case showing a properly folded American Flag, several silver badges he wore on his uniform, one looked like a rocket, there was a set of wings, several medals one of which looked like George Washington's profile on the medal, and a rack of ribbons with lots and lots of ribbons. "You have a lot of ribbons," she mentioned, not expecting an explanation but hoping she might get something from him. He stepped up next to her and held her close.

"When you fly special ops, you tend to get a lot of ribbons." He didn't mention there's quite a few more ribbons from classified missions that will probably never see the light of day.

She couldn't help but notice that bit of disdain in his voice. "You probably got boxes of stuff at your apartment, plaques and awards and photos, why don't you put them up?" She got a quick look at his apartment when he went to change out of his wet jeans after sledding.

He took the blond beauty in his arms and looked deep in her eyes, "I don't need a wall to remind me of that part of my life anymore, that's over, I'm done being GI Joe. I want a wall dedicated to us."

"Ohhh," she whined as tears came to her eyes. He's shown more genuine love, affection, and respect for her in a week than all the men in her past who promised her so much had ever shown her in her life. A simple serenade in a small bar, playing in the snow, dancing the bumpity bump with his buddies... She held him tight trying to keep from crying. He kissed her tenderly then returned to his plumbing inspection and she returned to snooping.

That folded flag was probably Josh's retirement flag, next to it was a framed document, just a normal, everyday looking government document. She looked closer; it was his honorable discharge. "Only my Josh would frame something innocuous as that..." she thought, and it felt good to think "my Josh." She took a picture of those ribbons, she wanted to look them up online, because she was sure that Josh wasn't going to tell her what they stood for.

Next Veronica explored the bedroom which was bare but for a queen size bed, an electric heater, and a dresser which had several changes of clothes, and nothing else, no pictures, no memorabilia, just a couple of robes hanging from hooks on the inside of the door. She noticed that one pillow on the bed was askew but otherwise that was it. The main room had all sorts of decorations one would find in a cabin, even a hornet's nest hanging on the wall, but nothing in the bedroom. The only thing on the walls was a window, still shuttered closed from the inside. It is almost sad, she felt that his inner sanctum had no reminders of his life outside the walls. She turned on the electric heater then took a red terrycloth robe from the door and exchanged all of her clothing for the robe. Before returning to the main room, she straightened up that pillow and found something underneath that made her smile.

Returning to the living room she reclined on the couch which sat in front of the fireplace. On the coffee table sat a couple bottles of wine and a cheese and fruit tray. "Your neighbor drop this off?" asked Veronica as she inspected the labels by the light of a kerosene lamp.

"Probably his wife, she's my little cupid," said Josh as he finished inspecting the bathroom.

"Little cupid?"

"Yeah," he held his hand about three feet off the floor, "she's only this tall and she's constantly trying to hook me up. I called my buddy last night and said Hey, I have a date Friday, can you clear the driveway for me? She heard me say that and was over the moon, it's all I could do to keep her from filling the room with roses. I'm surprised she didn't leave a pair of fuzzy handcuffs."

"Why don't you take those clothes off and join me?"

"I was going to take a shower, why don't you join me?" he grinned and stepped into the bedroom. He emerged wearing the remaining green bathrobe, both were heavy terrycloth and nearly floor length.

"Nice robes," she said as she examined one that he wore. It even has a hood. "These are the last things I would have expected in a guy's cabin. "And why two? Is there somebody else?" those last two words were said amid a darkening cloud of jealousy that was almost visible.

"There hasn't been somebody else since I moved to Buffalo seven years ago. I got two because occasionally one is in town for laundry, and look, once the fire goes out it's a long cold walk to the bathroom." And he was right, the bathroom is on the opposite end of the cabin from the bedroom, next to the kitchen area. She immediately realized the need for a warm, heavy bathrobe.

"Why is the bathroom way over here?" she asked as they stepped under the warm spray of the old-fashioned shower head. There was no shower stall per se, it was just a corner of the room with a shower curtain to keep the spray contained.

"With the sink right on the other side of the wall it keeps all the plumbing in one little area. Now, enough plumbing," he said with a mock growl. Their lips met and his tongue sought out hers.

Candles on the table next to the shower, soft music filtering in from the main room, new love. Their shower was long and playful, they lathered and washed each other luxuriating in the feel of hand against skin lubricated by soap and hot water. Finally, after rinsing off, they dried each other with Josh's towels... "Way to kill a mood," complained Veronica. "Where did you find sheets of sandpaper this big?"

"What, these are my best towels."

"Ever hear of fabric softener?"

"No, it turns the pond blue, makes the fish sick, and they taste funny."

"You wash them in the POND? You goof!"

"I wash them at home," Josh admitted. "I put a softener sheet in the dryer." He noticed from the glare he was receiving that he clearly is not measuring up to her standards. "Sorry..." he said in a tiny voice.

Veronica sighed then said, "I need the facilities, you can pour us some of that wine and I'll be right with you," and she hustled him out of the door. Josh went to the coffee table and uncorked a bottle of wine; he selected the white wine because he liked German wines and he hoped this would be close. It wasn't, but it wasn't horrible. Veronica soon came out of the bathroom wearing the robe over her shoulders, but her hands were not in the sleeves, they were under the robe holding it closed. She stood in the firelight without saying a word.

"What's the matter?" asked Josh.

Veronica shrugged the robe off and stood naked before Josh, the only thing she was wearing was the fuzzy pink handcuffs that Josh's little cupid left under the pillow. "It's your turn to drive," she said.

Josh gave her a smile and hugged her from behind, grinding his crotch into the cheeks of her delectable ass, his hands gripping her firm, round breasts. "This could end up being a bumpy ride."

Veronica arched her back offering up her breasts to his groping hands. "Mmmm," she groaned as he pinched and pulled her nipples. "The bumpier, the better."

As he explored her ear with his tongue he growled, "The words "no" and "stop" no longer have a meaning tonight. You can beg me to stop all you want, but you'll only get worse." Veronica rolled her eyes and groaned under the skillful manipulation of her breasts; this was starting to sound good to her. Very good. "It will only stop if you ask for chocolate," he grinned.

"This is one of the most interesting safe words I've ever heard," she said.

He produced several lengths of cotton rope and tossed one over the beam above her head then tied it off to her handcuffs then pulled on the other end. In a few minutes her hands were stretched upwards, legs were tied at the ankles and spread apart and tied off to the couch and a heavy iron rack holding firewood. She was naked, vulnerable, spread wide open, and tied up in a cabin, miles from help, completely at his mercy. "Do you understand?" Josh asked one last time.

Veronica took a deep breath and smiled. All those bastards who have used her in the past, not a one of them had the courage or imagination to try this, to them she was a trophy on the shelf, a piece of ass that they felt they were entitled to. A dinner at a restaurant that their wife hated, and their expense account could cover, then a quick ball draining fuck. Had they tried what Josh was up to she'd be begging for a bucket of chocolate before they got the fuzzy handcuffs out just to get rid of them. But for Josh? She won't say the safe word, not with the love that this man was exhibiting. Besides, this looks like fun. In a deep breathy voice she answered, "Yes my lord."

The only sound was the crackle of the fire, the gentle hum of the fans on the heat exchanger, then a click as the ancient thermostat clicked over and the ceiling fans started spinning, gently pushing the fire warmed air down from the peaked roof. Josh had moved behind her and she couldn't turn to see him, what was he up to? Then gently she felt his warm, wet tongue darting and licking the inside of her left knee. That bastard! Soon the cabin rang with her beautiful, melodious laughter as Josh found one sensitive spot after another.

So light! His touches were barely noticeable at first, but they quickly became mind warping delights. She whooped and screamed as his fingers gently stroked her ribs and underarms, and all she could think of was chocolate! She felt like a musical instrument and Josh played her body like Coleman Hawkins with a saxophone. Her ribs became the keys as his fingertips tapped them, her armpit became the mouthpiece and his lips and tongue taunted and teased her there until gasping and whooping she thought she would wet herself. All the while her laughter rang in the cabin. At one point she could barely breathe because of the tickling, and she found herself begging "Stop! Please stop!" and he didn't, he kept his promise, he tickled her more. She was so happy he kept that promise, yet also so damn angry.

Finally, she hung exhausted in her bondage while his tongue flickered on the back of her neck, his hands gently cupping her breasts, his cock now between her legs, gently brushing against her pussy lips. "What are you doing to me?" she groaned softly.

"You told me that I had captured your heart," he said between kisses on her sensitive neck, "now I'm going to capture your body."

Those words went straight to her pussy, it was like a switch went off that converted all the teasing and tickling over the past minutes? hours? to pure sexual sensations. She was terrified of what he might do... actually the worst thing he could do is stop. He could feel sorry for her and cut her down. He could lose interest. She had to do something to prevent that from happening. She smiled, she knew exactly what to say. "I dare you," she whispered.

"Challenge accepted," he chuckled with evil intent, and he began to kiss his way down her back. As his kisses moved down her back, his hands moved down her front, his fingertips dragging slowly down her hyperexcited flesh. She shivered and shuddered, her body covered in a fine sheen of perspiration from the heat of the fire and the non-stop tickling, but now with the ceiling fans moving air around the cabin, and she felt a chill, it made her nipples grow even harder, and Josh kissing his way lower and lower sent thrills through her body.

Now he was kissing her sensitive butt cheeks and gently rubbing his hands over them. It felt so nice, so sensual, she began to whimper and sigh. "Yessss Effy, it's soooo good..." when suddenly his fingers pried her ass cheeks apart and he drove his tongue straight to her anus. Her eyes popped open in surprise, and she gasped at the sudden flood of sensations. "What are you doingggggg... UNNNGGGHHH!!!" The sensations were incredible! So different, so powerful, her body was overcome with confusion. On one hand her body tried to get away from Josh's probing tongue, yet on the other hand she found herself pushing back, trying to get more.

She felt a hand move around and looking down between her straining breasts she saw the hand reaching for her pussy. In a tiny voice she encouraged that hand, "Please, please, please..." and soon it reached her flower and dove straight for her clit. "Ohhh GOD!" she cried as a finger moistened by her nectar began sliding over her clit and at the same time his tongue slithered and wiggled INSIDE her asshole! "Effy! Ooohhh Effy! OhMyGod that's so gooddd!" The sensations were incredible, they were lifting her up in her climb to orgasm, but it was clear that they would never be enough to push her over the edge.

Now Josh wanted more himself, he worked his way around to kneel in front of Veronica and looked up into her beautiful eyes. "Why don't you say something?" she asked nervously as he looked up at her, but he answered her with a smile and a gentle kiss on her pussy. Followed by another kiss, and another. She groaned and shuddered and tried to open her legs wider for Josh as he began to gently lick her clit. Their eyes remained locked to each other's eyes as he began to get more and more attentive to pleasuring her. Her arms ached, her wrists hurt, she wanted to sit down so badly, but Josh was slowly driving her to heaven, and she didn't want to miss a single moment.

She didn't want to announce her orgasm, years of being able to cum only once if at all made her gun shy, she didn't want it all to end, but Josh wouldn't let her hold back. His gentle lapping and suckling at her sex drove her over the edge, "Effy, stop... don't... Please don't... you're making me... I'm going to..." Her body tensed up as she fought back but Josh refused to play fair. Two fingers slid into her pussy, deep into her, reaching nerve endings that have been demanding attention. A third finger joined the two, stretching her nicely, but that one was just there to pick up lubrication, on the next plunge it withdrew and lined up on her still tingling anus. "No! You're not! ... Josh don't!" Two fingers slid into her pussy while two pressed into her asshole. She threw her head back and groaned as both holes were violated. "Ohhhh you bastard!" She couldn't move, she couldn't avoid his hand as his fingers plunged into her over and over and over, gaining speed, gaining force with every thrust.

Her hips picked up the rhythm of his fucking thrusts, forcing her poor overexcited clit into his mouth where he licked and sucked her tingling nub. He sucked at her clit like it was a nipple, his tongue fluttering on it, his teeth threatening to bite it causing a rush of fear to join the symphony of emotions he was eliciting. Now his free hand reached up and grabbed a neglected breast and began pinching a nipple hard, like she taught him, and the minute he did that it was over. Her body surrendered to him and exploded in orgasm.

"FUCK ME YOU BASTARD!" she shrieked as an explosive climax crashed over her. "I'M CUMMMIINNGGG!!!"

She growled and grunted as she pushed her pussy into his mouth, crying with ecstasy as the mother of all orgasms wreaked havoc on her mind. Her body shook as if she were a rag doll being ravaged by a pitbull, her hips slamming her groin against his mouth. She cried and shrieked as undulations of ecstasy rattled her mind and body and yet he continued stimulating her. His mouth remained attached to her clit, his fingers pushed as deep into her as he could go, practically lifting her off the floor. She screamed as her mind snapped with pleasure.

Finally, the waves of release subsided, as did Josh's attention to her. "Oh my god, that was... it was insane!" she gasped as Josh gently lowered her from her captivity and laid her gently on the coffee table.

"You came so good," he said as he gently kissed her.

"I know," she whispered as she returned his kisses. "That was the best one... ulp?" He stuffed something made of cloth into her mouth and her eyes bugged open wide in surprise.

He gave her a smile that chilled her to the bone, "I'm not done with you yet," he said as he tied her in place. "It's my turn."

"What?" she tried to cry around whatever was in her mouth. He slid her forward and now her head was hanging off the edge of the table and her hands were on her chest, still cuffed, but tied immobile, as were her legs. He got up to add some wood to the fire, then he disappeared leaving her all alone strapped to the coffee table in front of the crackling fire. What the hell is he doing? she thought.

She watched him emerging from the bedroom, his large erect cock leading the way, bobbing with each step and advancing on her. Josh paused and wondered if he should take this next step, she's completely helpless and may not be able to say the safe word. But she's enjoying this so far and he may never get this chance again. With a silent laugh he remembered the old motto of his fighter squadron in Korea, Audentes Fortuna Juvat, Fortune Favors the Bold. It's time to be bold he through to himself and he knelt in front of Veronica and pulled her panties out of her mouth. He snickered one more time remembering his squadron in Korea, their name was the "Headhunters." It's time to hunt some head!

She clearly understood what she was in for and opened her mouth wide to accept her lover and she was a little surprised when he lowered his balls to her mouth. Josh groaned as she sucked in one testicle then the other, sucking and laving her tongue over them. "That is sooo good," he groaned as she sent indescribable thrills through his body. He loved it when former lovers did this, but his ex-wife only did this once. He loved it, but she never did it again. Having a woman tongue his balls was a thing with Josh, and he enjoyed Veronica's eager mouth, she certainly knew how to make a man happy with her mouth. "Oh my GOD!" he growled, "you are incredible!"

His compliments spurred her on. His balls weren't as swollen as they were on their first nude encounter several days ago on Anthony's couch, since then she's kept them well drained, so now she could really pleasure them without causing him pain. She sucked them to her heart's content, running her tongue over them, listening for his groans and gasps as she sucked and licked.

And she was pleasing him, he always loved having his balls sucked, but this was incredible! She drove him out of his mind with pleasure. It seemed to Josh that restraining her body set her libido free. When he pulled back, she sucked even harder, refusing to release his testicle, but when it popped from her mouth she dove for his perineum, or as they called it in the military, the taint, (it ain't asshole and it ain't balls). It was exquisite, he could spend the rest of the evening stroking his cock while she suckled and laved his balls and taint.