Stormwatch - A Date Which Will Live

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled back and pushed his cock down level and aimed it at her mouth. She was ready as he leaned forward. Her mouth opened and he eased his aching rod into her mouth. Her hot, moist tongue circled the head of his cock, driving him wild, even probing the opening which sent shivers down his back. "Ok, here it comes, are you ready?"

Somehow, she smiled around a mouthful of cock and nodded. Josh eased forward and Veronica relaxed her throat, allowing his cock to slide in deeper and deeper. This was a terrifying turn-on for Veronica, she could deep-throat a guy, but she was in control when she did that, here she had no control. Josh was 100% in command and they both knew it; all she could do was relax and let it happen.

Josh eased in, then paused, pulled back a little, then eased in some more. He repeated this over and over, in a bit, pause, pull back some, then ease in a bit more. "Oh God that's so good darling!" he groaned as he eased into her throat millimeter by millimeter. Then he was in all the way! He pulled back and eased back in, fucking her throat. It wasn't nearly as nice as her mouth or her pussy, but it was awesome just the same.

He pulled his cock out and she took a deep gasping breath and he felt horrible for cutting off her air like that, and now he needed to cum, and he needed it bad. "Ok, enough of that," he growled and undid the cotton ropes that were holding her in position. Suddenly he flipped her over and Veronica found herself facing down and just as suddenly she felt him grab her hips and slide her back until the edge of the coffee table was at her belly button and her knees were on the hard wooden floor.

He roughly shoved the coffee table forward and now she was supporting herself with her elbows and forearms. She was helpless as he forced her legs wide open and lined up between them. He pried her pussy lips open with his thumbs and lined his cock up. He needed this so badly, his balls and lower abdomen were starting to hurt in that well known effect known as blue-balls, and it was time to release that pent up sperm before it really started to hurt.

With an involuntary twitch of his hips, he plowed into Veronica and his groin met hers with a wet slap, she was soaking wet! But this was no time to relax, he grabbed her hips and began to fuck. He drove into her as fast and as deeply as he could. Slap! Slap! Slap! Their groins met in body shaking fury. As he drove fiercely forward, he pulled her back to him hard, and their collision was bone jarring. Her breasts swung freely with each motion of her body, and she screamed "FUCK MEEEEE!" hoping that she could be heard back in Springville 15 miles away.

Josh could only grunt "Yes! Yes! Yes!" with each thrust of his cock in her, and suddenly he felt it! The need to release had caught up, "I'm going to cum in youuuu!" he groaned.

"Do it! Cum in me!" she cried and suddenly she felt his hot spurts of semen splashing against her cervix which set off her own orgasm. As waves of release crashed over both of them, they pressed their groins against each other trying to drive his cock deeper into her pussy. Josh slumped back and he pulled Veronica back with him, keeping their connection as long as possible. He held her close, kissing the side of her neck, jaw, and earlobe until he softened and slid out of her.

"Oh my God! Where did all that come from?" Veronica laughed as Josh's cum poured out of her. "I thought I kept you drained!"

"You did, but you're damn good at working me back up," he smiled and eased her down to the floor then rolled away and went to the bathroom to get a warm wet cloth to clean up with.

Soon they were snuggled on the ancient couch under an old quilt watching the fire and listening to Christmas music on the ancient stereo. The flames danced in the fireplace as they listened to the radio and sipped their wine. Josh glanced at his watch; it was well past midnight marking the start of a new day.

"That was so much better than how I normally celebrate that day, I'd be passing out drunk," he said as they clicked their wine glasses. Even though he showed her how to release the fuzzy hand cuffs without a key she still wore them as a symbol of her servitude.

"Why?"

Answering her questioning look he said, "I'd get bombed... you know, Pearl Harbor Day?"

"Now we celebrate it with a date," she purred as rested her head on his shoulder. "A date which will live in infamy."

"That was my pun," he said as he began tickling her. "I wanted to say it!" but his protests were drown out by her laughter.

The Stormwatch series was written as a one-time single story but I fell in love with the characters so I wrote this one... and then another one... then two more which I will publish as I edit them. For those of you who may have guessed, yes, I was born and raised in Western New York, I love it there but that whole fucking snow shoveling thing is no longer a part of my routine. For aspiring writers, the golden rule is to write what you know, so if you follow my stories, you'll eventually know where I've lived, where I've been stationed, what I've done, and what I learned to love and hate in my travels around the world.

Stormwatch is not my first long form story, but it was the first one I dared to publish and the feedback from readers has been incredible! It has given me the courage to pull out those old stories, polish them up and share them with you. Writers live for your feedback so If you have any suggestions on what you'd like to see Josh and Veronica do, drop me a line and I'll see if my muse can help me grace me a story with your suggestions.