Stormwatch - A Party of Four

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think," said Veronica as she emerged from the bathroom wearing only a towel. She can make a towel look spectacular. There was merriment in her eyes as she continued her thought, "...if we... sell the house and move into the cabin?" She handed him a magazine full of ideas for log homes.

"You know, there's a reason why I had an apartment in Orchard Park," he said as he flipped through the magazine. The log homes in the magazine exceeded ten thousand square feet of living space, his cabin is a fraction of that number.

"Yeah, you were stuck in a long-term lease." She dropped her towel and slid into bed with him. Like all hotels, the mattress was over firm and under comfortable.

"What if we have kids? We'd have to expand the cabin to accommodate them, we only have five hundred feet to work with."

"We'll cross that bridge when we come to it" she said as she snuggled up and gave him their subtle little signal that she wanted sex, she grabbed his cock.

He grinned as she kneaded his cock and put his arm around her and held her close and said, "one more surprise for you Nica." He pulled his phone out from under the pillow, scrolled through a few pages then started a video and handed the phone to Veronica who was clearly not happy that he brought the phone to bed.

On the phone she saw a video of an old man, beaten down by long years and plain old hard work, but he was still proud and strong at heart. "Daddy!" she sighed. Her father looked at the camera and gave Veronica a smile, the likes of which she hasn't seen in years. He looked so happy!

"That's quite a man you found there Ronnie. The reason why he sent you out to get lunch was because he wanted to talk to me. While you were gone, he..." her dad's voice tightened up, he was having problems finding the words. He pulled it together however, "he asked me for your hand in marriage..."

Veronica teared up and groaned "Oh daddy..." On the video he sniffed and daubed his eye with a tissue, took a deep breath and continued. "I know it hasn't been easy for you all these years and I haven't been able to be there for you when you needed me most, but I'll sleep easy tonight knowing you found a man you can depend on for the rest of your life. Go with my blessing, enjoy your life and don't be afraid to share what's in your heart with that man, he's got broad shoulders, he can take it." He smiled and spoke to Josh who was off camera. "You're really going to propose to her in front of the entire workforce?"

"Yes I am," said Josh off screen, "my pastor John is going to video it for us, I'll make sure you get a copy."

"What if she says no?"

"Then I suppose I'll get a room down here; we can play shuffleboard on league night."

Her dad turned back to the camera, "Please darling, say yes, he can't play shuffleboard to save his ass..."

As the video came to an end Veronica groaned "Oh you..." and buried her face in Josh's chest weeping tears of joy. Josh reached over to turn the light off, but she stopped him. "Leave the light on," she whispered. "I like to see you," she said, and she began kissing his chest. "Thank you for doing that, it was so sweet." She was near tears again.

"What did the restaurant down in Erie say about our lunch order?" Josh asked.

"Huh?" That confused Veronica, why would he ask that? "Oh, they said that they the order wrong and had to remake it all." She looked up at him confused. "Why...?"

"Your dad and I had such a great talk, I called the restaurant and told them what I was doing and asked them to delay you."

"You did not!"

"I sure did," he grinned.

"Just to talk to daddy? that was the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me." She collapsed against his chest weeping with joy. Her daddy was number one in her life and to sit down one on one with her daddy and explain to him what he was going to do... wait a minute... "So, my daddy knew you were going to propose in front of everybody tonight?"

"Yeah, he got a kick out of it."

"So, my boss knew, my daddy knew, my neighbors knew, the band knew... did you tell the restaurant in Erie Pennsylvania also?"

"Not all the details but..."

She sat up, straddled his lap and glared at him. "e'Frame Yashua Gravely!" she cried as loud as she could and smacked him in the upper arm as hard as she could, "I can't believe you did that! The whole world found out before I did! What do you have to say for yourself?"

'Middle name?' he thought. 'This girl's ready for children.' His eyes softened like puppy eyes and in his soft, Georgia baritone voice said, "Good lord your tits are beautiful when you're angry!"

"You goofy fucker," she laughed, kissing him. When they broke the kiss, she started kissing her way to his neck where she found her favorite spot and attached herself like a tic.

"Ow! Hey, what are you doing? I have to wear my uniform home tomorrow; I can't have a hickey in uniform!" he cried as she sucked hard on his neck. "What about work? What do I tell them... at my age!"

"Oh hush, you'll look great," she said as she admired her work, then began to kiss her way down his shoulder and across his chest. Soon she found his nipple and gently sucked and licked the sensitive nub. She gently licked and nipped at the tiny nerve center. She knew from previous lovers that a man's nipples can be quite sensitive, but women like their nipples stimulated much more aggressively than most men, which appears to be the case with her fiancé. He groaned and writhed beneath her sucking and nipping and finally he pushed her off. "You don't like?" she asked.

"I do like! But that's too much of a good thing," he gasped. "It was starting to get painful."

"Oh, you poor baby," she teased. "You don't seem to have that problem down here," she said with a squeeze to his throbbing cock. She then rolled to the side of the bed where she searched through her purse then rolled back to Josh who caught the flash of gold in her hand meaning that her old boyfriend Bob was back. "You sit back and watch," she purred.

"You brought a vibrator? To the company party?" He was incredulous. "Did you expect me to get drunk and pass out on you?"

"It wouldn't have been the first time it's happened to me," she said with a tinge of anger to her voice. Actually, it's happened several times and she was beginning to think that she was the reason why these powerful men were drinking themselves to oblivion. Besides Mitch her gay dance instructor, Josh was the first date she's had in ages that didn't get stinking drunk by the end of the evening. "You told me that you would like to watch me and Bob... maybe me and some of his friends?" She smiled as she licked the rounded bullet point of Bob.

"Yes ma'am!" Josh grinned as he sat up on the bed and watched as she got herself settled.

Veronica fluffed up several pillows and reclined on them then planted her feet on the mattress. "Watch me," she sighed. "This is what I did in Anthony's office while I was waiting for you." She put her gold chromed plastic vibrator nicknamed Bob (Battery Operated Boyfriend) in her mouth and sucked on it gently. "It was midnight, and you went out to shovel the exits clear then started replacing that bad server, and I was all alone... thinking of you." She turned Bob on low and touched it to her nipple. She gasped a little and her back arched as the buzzing toy contacted the nerve bundle on top of her breast. "I remember thinking how much better your mouth would feel here. I was right, but I had no idea how much better it would be."

"How much better is it?" he smiled.

She held a finger to her lips. "Sssshhhh. I'm reminiscing."

"Sorry," he apologized while grinning and sat back to watch the show.

Veronica traced the tip of Bob around a perfect areola causing her nipple to harden and swell. "My nipples were so hard that they were starting to hurt," she pouted, "and it was all... your... fault..." she tugged at a perfect pink nipple, pulling it and twisting it gently between thumb and forefinger. It felt like there was a high voltage line from her nipple connected to her pussy. As she pinched and twisted her nipple her empty pussy clenched in sympathy. "I needed you so bad, but you were gone!"

She now cupped that breast moved the buzzing plastic toy to her aching nipple. With her thumb she spun the knob on the base of Bob until her toy was buzzing loudly. The sound filled the room like a miniature chainsaw, and she whimpered, "Bob was with me, and I had him set to high..." She brought the loudly buzzing golden sex toy down her neck and toward her nipple ever so slowly. Josh watched enraptured as the shining golden toy slowly drew closer to her hard nipple, his mouth watered and he ached to push her hands away and suckle that pink morsel atop her beautiful softball sized breast.

Finally the harshly buzzing toy touched her nipple and her body jerked as the sudden harsh jolts of stimulation shot through her causing sensory overload. "It was too much! I think it scared me it was so strong," Veronica gasped as she reminded herself how much Bob stimulated her nipple.

"Is it bad?" Josh asked.

"You tell me," Veronica said as she brought Bob up to Josh's nipple.

Josh convinced himself that he could "man through it" because it's just a little off balance electric motor, how bad could it be? But when Veronica touched his nipple it was like a sudden electrical explosion, there was nothing likeable to it at all. He jumped back and almost fell off the bed the involuntary impulse to get away was so strong. "Damn! That thing is angry!" he gasped.

"Bob can be mean to me," she pouted. "I remember wishing I could suck my own nipple." She tried again to bring her nipple to her mouth but try as she might, she still fell inches short of her goal.

"Yesenia could do that," said Josh.

"My pool instructor Rhiannon can do that too," said Veronica as she turned the vibration speed of bob down. "This is what I had to do with Bob on that dark and stormy night..." She pulled a sheet over her breast and turned Bob down to his lowest and began to draw circles around her hard nipple with Bob. "This is Bob at his best, nice and gentle." She arched her back and moaned as the delightful sensations coursed through her body. "I didn't know what kind of lover you were going to be, all I knew is that I wanted you soooo badly and Bob was there to help."

Josh watched as his fiancée gently pleasured herself, her gasps and mewls of pleasure made his cock harder than he could remember it being, no woman he had ever slept with knew to indulge his voyeuristic side, the side most men have. Now Veronica's left hand slipped under the sheet and her middle two fingers, one now wearing a ring she once could only dream about, began gently stroking her clit in slow, delightful circles. "I remember thinking how I've had so much sex in my life, but you offered something better. I didn't know how empty my previous affairs really were until I practically raped you that night and you said that you didn't want our first time to be a quicky, that you wanted our first time to be special."

Just saying those words almost set off an orgasm, she was so angry when he pushed her back, but when he said that he wanted their first time to be special she knew he was something special. Now her fingers started circling her clit faster, her breath coming in little pants and gasps. "Oh Effy!" she gasped, "Why couldn't we have met years ago?" she gasped and sighed as she pulled off the sheet and moved Bob down to her pussy and began sliding Bob up and down between her pussy lips, the gold plastic glittered with her moisture. Not for the first time Veronica wondered if a woman's body was designed to have a man's cock sliding between her folds like Bob is now... if not, why would you locate the clit outside of the vagina?

"Here, sit up," Josh gently urged her.

"But I want to show you..."

"I know Nica, but let's sit like this..." he positioned himself behind her, fluffed up a few dozen of the scores of pillows that hotels seem to think is necessary, then leaned back against the headboard and pulled Veronica back against his chest. It took a little bit of wriggling to get comfortable but soon Veronica was laying between Josh's legs, resting back against his chest. "I always wanted to try this, just laying together while you and Bob or any of his friends had some fun."

"Why? What made you think of this?"

"There was many a time I'd get off the flightline after a long work night or a hairy mission and Yasmilla..."

"Yesenia."

"Whatever. I'd be all burnt out and she'd be wantin' some and I thought if we could do this, we'd be close, she'd get off, I'd get a chance to recover and everybody's happy. But she'd have no part of this."

"Are you mad about it?" she asked.

"No, not anymore. Just sad. I don't think she'd a been happy with me at all, we didn't have enough in common, I don't think she loved me, just my flight suit." It was then he realized that he was killing Veronica's mood. "I was over her years ago. Long before we met."

"Are you sure?" she asked as she pulled herself up to kiss him.

"Positive. I actually feel sorry for her, she probably has five kids from seven different fathers and weighs about three hundred pounds. As for me," he kissed Veronica tenderly, "I've found my happily ever after." He gave her another kiss, tender and sweet, which left no doubt in her mind that she was his happily ever after.

As their lips parted she sighed, "I found my Prince Charming," she smiled and she let him urge her back to her reclining position and she eased Bob back between her legs. She came to appreciate that this position was so nice and comforting, her man was here with her giving her love and a comfortable cushion. It was nice to masturbate with his smell right here and not on a t-shirt he left behind.

As her right hand guided Bob between her labia, her left hand went to her breast only to be gently slapped away by Josh. "Them are mine," he growled. "You take care of everything else."

"Yes sergeant Gravely." It was strange at first, when she started this little act she was putting on a show for Josh, but now he invited himself into her act of masturbating, something she's done quite well for herself by herself for a long period of time. There is an advantage to his being part of this however, although she is still working to get herself off, now she doesn't have to imagine anything, he's right here. Even though she was doing nothing differently, it was all completely different. It is now so intimate and has a true sense of sharing.

Now Bob slid inside her and it was such a new delicious feeling with him slide in and out and Josh being right here holding her close. Bob's vibrations were causing her pussy and clit to tingle, while at the same time she could feel Josh's cock pressing against her back, ready for her, all she has to do is say the word. With her left hand gently tracing damp circles around her clit and her right hand sliding Bob in and out of her moist depth, and both of Josh's hands pinching and pulling her nipples, she was in a sexual fantasy land, being gently lifted higher and higher as the warm tensions began to build.

And then he started whispering in her ear. That deep baritone voice with that panty wetting southern edge spoke gently to her, "You look so sexy and beautiful darlin', you truly are the woman of my dreams. Ah love you so deeply... you truly are my everything..." He gently stroked her left arm, naked but for the beautiful ring he put there just a few hours ago. It sparkled and flashed in the light of the bed side reading lamp. "I'm so happy knowing that from now on I have a true partner to stand by my side."

She wanted to tell him to stop, she was trying to cum, but she also wanted to hear those exact words go on forever. Her orgasm was building, but this one felt different, it wasn't just sex this time, it was something else entirely. All the love, all the respect, all the trust that this man has shown her and filled her heart to overflowing suddenly burst at the same time that the sexual tension she built with Bob crashed over her. It was so beautiful, so sweet, she came with a sigh rather than a shriek. Her carnal release was overshadowed by the waves of love she felt from and for her man. She rolled over, tears of love streaking from her eyes and she held him close. Softly she shuddered through the sweetest orgasm of her life.

Seeing the tears Josh immediately thought something was wrong, as all guys do, but Veronica was quick and as he started to ask what was wrong she silenced him with a finger to his lips. He gently brushed her hand aside and said, "Happy tears?" She responded by nodding and sighing in joy as his big strong arms wrapped around her.

Finally she pulled herself up and gave him a kiss. "That was so sweet, what gave you that idea?"

"Ah got lots of ideas, purty lady," he said forcing his voice an octave lower.

She snuggled closer, her hand gently touching and teasing Josh, working its way closer and closer to his cock. "Do you think we're moving too fast?"

"What do you mean darlin'?"

"You know, we only dated for a month and suddenly we're moved in together and getting married?" She began to slide her fingertips up and down the sensitive underside of his cock.

He smiled and said "We only been dating for a month, doesn't that year of wanting and watching count for anything? Even though we didn't go fishing 'n stuff like that, I always considered you my friend."

"Yeah," smiled Veronica, "I did too."

"Of course we're getting married, but maybe I ain't ready to stand in front of the preacher right now, an I don't think you're ready neither. And that's what engagements are about, they're not about getting married, they're about getting ourselves ready to get married, and letting the world know that we're off the market. Leave us alone so we can get our shit together. When I get to the point where I stop walking around the house in my underwear and when you start to understand that I'm not ignoring you, I'm ignoring the whole world, we'll be ready to set a date."

"That's what you think engagements are huh," Veronica smiled and leaned over and kissed his nipple eliciting a sudden gasp of pleasure from her man. "I like thinking about it that way."

"When we first met, and you stole my favorite Christmas cookie, I knew I was crazy mad in love with you, but that was infatuation. When we made love the first time, I knew you was the one."

"Was the one?" she laughed.

"It's a proper word with a proper southern twist to it." Josh ran his hand gently over the twin mounds of her ass causing her to shiver. "It wasn't the sex, if I came back from clearing the doorways and we just cuddled together and watched old movies I still would have known, and I'd a been the happiest man alive. It's because of the love. I knew you loved me because of how you looked at me and how we touched and how we talked. I knew for a long time."

"Then why didn't you respond to me when I had you in my office all those times?"

"Because I was in your office." Josh took a deep breath and prayed she'd understand. "I immediately fell in love with Nica, and over time I fell in love with Veronica, but she's a company officer and I'm a company peon." Veronica started to say something, but Josh said, "let me finish. I won't ever do anything to cost Veronica her job. When we got caught in the storm, that's when learned about Ronnie and after you and Julissa woke me up and I was able to tie Nica, Veronica, and Ronnie together, I knew I wanted to marry you."

"But what if I'm not ready?"

"I got time, I'll wait." He smiled enjoying the feel of her fingers exploring his cock. "If you have doubts, what made you say yes when I asked you tonight?"

1...456789