Stormwatch - A Party of Four

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm... I think it was our first date," she said as she straddled Josh and lay atop him. She propped herself up on her elbows and looked in his eyes.

"What was it, me freaking out on the toboggan run? Or was it singing one of the most well known love songs on earth off key?"

"No," she gave him a really wicked grin, "It was everything. You delivered what you promised, you sang to me with four part harmony," she covered her mouth and laughed a little thinking of it, "But I think it was the way you tied me up and fucked me."

"Hey, you're the one who put the handcuffs on yourself. That was a wide open invitation." He arched his hips and tried to slide his cock inside of her, but she shifted her hips and his hard cock was enveloped by her labia and the sensitive underside of his cock was sliding against her clit.

"Yes it was an invitation, and you answered that invitation very nicely." Veronica began to rock her hips and her sex began to slide back and forth on Josh's throbbing pole. "God I love thisssssss," she hissed, then regaining her train of thought she said, "most men I've been with would have shrugged and taken the hand cuffs off because they didn't fit in with what they want to do. You actually cared about what I wanted to do."

"So it was a test?" Josh was hypnotized by the sight of Veronica breasts bobbing as she slid her pussy back and forth on his cock. She must like it, because he was soaked with her juices. "How did I do?"

"You indulged my wish, you cared about what I wanted, and that's all I wanted," her breath was coming in pants as was Josh's breath. She suddenly stopped and they both trembled in anticipation. "Most guys would have led me to the bedroom and had sex any way they wanted regardless of those cuffs. You gave up what you had in mind for me."

"I will give it all up for you," said Josh as he rolled her over and ended up on top. Veronica looked up at Josh and through the haze of sexual euphoria she realized he was serious. "All of it, the cabin, my jeep, my job. I'll quit just to make sure there's no conflict of interest in the office. And I'll do it if it makes us happy." His eyes softened as he leaned down and kissed her. "What do you want? You want the moon? Just say the word and I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down. Hey, that's an idea, I'll give you the moon."

Hearing those words from one of the most romantic scenes in American cinema caused Veronica's heart to beat stronger and her breath to catch in her throat. Finally she answered, "I just want your heart Effy." Her eyes were tearing up again.

"You had that the minute you stole my favorite cookie..." and with that he eased his cock into her wet, tight pussy, spreading her open and stretching her pussy around his thick cock.

"Ohhhh, Effy," she groaned as his cock began to stroke in and out of her pussy. She wrapped her arms around him and brought her legs up locking her ankles around his back, surrendering her body to his thrusts. "Fuck me Effy," she gasped as he began thrusting into her harder and harder.

He lifted up on his elbows and looked her in the eyes, "I need you Nica," he said as he kissed her gently in counterpoint to his now strong thrusts. "Now and forever." She crooned and returned his kiss. She's never heard him say that he needed her before and the feeling that gushed through her

"Oh God don't stop," Veronica gasped as her body shook with each pounding thrust. She gasped and cried out as her man fucked her with all of his heart. His girth gave her that feeling of being pried open, sometimes a bit scary, but now a welcomed sensation. As he drove in with each thrust his pelvis slammed into Veronica's clit sending a new shockwave of pleasure into her.

"I love you Ronnie," he groaned as he pushed himself up on his arms. Now he could look down at her and admire that trim, vibrant figure as he drove into her over and over. Her beautiful breasts wobbled with each slamming thrust of his cock. "My god you're so beautiful, he gasped as she began to spur him on with her heels.

"Cum with me," she gasped, "I'm going to cum, cum in me!" She reached up and began pinching his nipples, trying to urge him into cumming with her.

Josh was now out of his mind with passion, he slammed into her savagely, the sound of their groins slapping, the bedsprings creaking and their breaths panting filled the room. He came with a roar of "VERONICAAAAAAA!" as her own orgasm made her shudder and cry out. He dropped to his elbows spurting into her over and over as she squeezed him tight with arms, legs, and pussy, shuddering and gasping as their mutual pleasure coursed through their bodies and souls.

Slowly they returned to earth, panting and marveling at how a good, true love is such a beautiful aphrodisiac. As their breathing returned to normal Josh pulled the cover over them and lay on his back, Veronica cuddled close, her head on his shoulder and he turned and kissed her forehead. "We're going to do ok, I think. All four of us."

"Four of us?" she asked.

"Yeah. Veronica, Ronnie, Nica, and me."

Veronica lifted up on an elbow and gazed at Josh then smiled. He figured it out. No man has ever been able to do that before. She turned off the light then snuggled back down and said, "September thirtieth... I've always wanted an autumn wedding."

1...456789