All Comments on 'Stormwatch - A Queen & A Rook'

by Duleigh

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbumalmost 2 years ago

Another great chapter. I’ll admit I didn’t see where you were going with the first third of story. The rest was among best lesbian foreplay and sex I have read in awhile. Assuming next chapter please is the trip to Josh’s hometown.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Not much of a fan of lesbian stories!

4

QBikkQBikkalmost 2 years ago

Very nice addition, getting to know Veronica’s past some more. The characters are great. Looking forward to the next story. Thanks for sharing your talent.

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 2 years ago

“Why would you think she’s a lesbian?” Hysterical! Not a big fan of lesbian either, yet it felt more bi because of the clever way Josh was excluded, yet included, too. On the other hand, her sudden fear that Josh would break their engagement, seemed to come out of nowhere. He hadn’t given her any sign of displeasure at all. On the contrary, he was obviously enjoying the show! Just didn’t fit. But your conclusion? Fabulous!

DuleighDuleighalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Cuckoldry? Do you even know what that means? If you had bothered to pay attention to the text you may have gathered the fact that this was Ronnie revealing to her lover a chapter of her life and inviting him into that chapter. This was not cheating, there was no humiliation, this was a fully consensual three way with bondage thrown in.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

If Rhiannon is married, then this time with Veronica was an act of adultery. Josh didn't know, so this isn't on him. But he now isn't the only one with rough edges and history (we were warned, yes). It seems a new phase is beginning with them, and there will be challenges and stresses. Rough seas ahead?

Campus77Campus775 months ago

After the intense trepidation at the beginning of the tale, the story played out in an interesting sub plot then an erotic pool game. A lot of action in this chapter but probably my least favorite so far. On to the next part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDuleigh@Duleigh
Disabled veteran, learning how to live from the sidelines. Still trying to figure out if I'm writing these stories, or if these stories are writing me. I've given them free rein to flow and now it's time to start publishing, The scores reflect that you like what I am publishin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES