Stormwatch - A Serene Summer Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gotcha," said Mike as Audrey took the keys. "Don't wait up for us," which earned him another elbow from Audrey.

"Daaad," groaned Veronica. Then she laughed and gave him a hug, "I'm so happy you two get along."

"We're happy too," smiled Mike and the May/December pair headed off to the cabin while Josh went into the woodshed to get his cross buck, a pair of heavy boards bolted together shaped like a big X when he noticed something.

"Shhh!" warned Josh with a finger to his lips, then he urged Veronica to follow him. They quietly followed Mike and Audrey's trail up the path then ducked behind a bush and Josh pointed to the couple.

"What..." whispered Veronica then she saw what Josh saw, "They're holding hands!" Audrey and Mike were definitely holding hands, as natural as can be as they walked together up the path. Josh and Veronica couldn't hear the conversation between Audrey and Mike, but Veronica wanted to dash up there and break them up. Josh grabbed her hand and stopped her, but Veronica insisted, "That's my dad."

"Let him be," whispered Josh firmly. "I'm sure he's got a lifetime full of regrets thanks to your mom and your sister. Let's let him enjoy being alive."

Veronica paused, then slumped in surrender. "I know, I just get protective."

"I know, you love him. Let's let them enjoy life for the weekend." He led his despondent fiancée back to the woodpile. "Let's cut some firewood."

"If that's what you're going to call it," said Veronica with a grin.

~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~

Terri McCarthy pulled up to Josh Gravely's property, once a camp for Girl Scouts, then later a church camp, now a private retreat for her manager and his fiancée. She was told that there's four cabins, a trout pond, and 50 acres of forest with trails to explore. The gate was closed and locked but she could see Veronica's SUV parked in the driveway, maybe they were still in bed, she thought. Or possibly they took his Jeep into town for breakfast, or maybe they ran home for a couple of minutes, this isn't far from Springville where they live. She beeped the horn a couple of times then got out of her car and walked up to the gate. Still no indication that Josh was here. Hell, he invited her to come up and spend the weekend, maybe go swimming or catch some fish and she's locked out? She worked all last night then napped rather than getting 8 hours of sleep, she was excited to get here so she drove all that way to find the gate was locked.

She climbed over the cattle gate that guarded the driveway and walked up the pine tree lined driveway until she came around the end of the tree line and saw what the trees were hiding. His cabin sat hidden from the road by the trees, a large log cabin that was painted Forest Service Green probably back in the '40s when it was built, it had several windows and a big, covered porch facing the pond which looked so inviting.

It's only 11:00 AM, but it's getting hot, the cicadas were already buzzing in the muggy, thick, still air, and not far off she could hear the unmistakable whining of a chain saw accompanied by the clang! Clang! Clang! coming from the flagpole. A huge flagpole with no flag stood before the cabin, the wind caused the rope to bang the snaffles against the pole and she thought it was odd for an "army guy" like Josh not to have a flag on his flagpole. She was quickly distracted by a chainsaw firing up, "He's probably cutting firewood," she thought. She knocked on the door but heard no answer inside, finding the door unlocked she peeked inside. The cabin was neat and orderly, a cozy looking little love nest. She set her bag down inside the cabin then closed the door. She stripped off her t-shirt and walked toward the pond wearing her shorts and a modest bikini top.

The smell of fresh cut grass filled the air and Terri remembered how Veronica mentioned that she and Josh loved to spend their time at the cabin cutting the grass and chopping firewood in the morning and splashing and playing in the pond all afternoon. Try as she might Terri has yet to get Veronica to say a word about their evening activities, she just gets a sweet smile from the Executive Assistant to the CEO. It's been seven months since Josh proposed to Veronica in front of the whole company, Veronica could at least come up with a little info on their after-school activities.

Terri waded out knee deep into the pond, the water was cool and refreshing, it's going to feel great later this afternoon as the day heats up. A splash and ripples in the glassy surface of the pond showed Terri where a fish leapt for a tasty looking insect. She noticed a small outboard motor attached to the end of the T shaped dock and realized that the end of the dock was actually a pontoon boat. "I could seriously live here," she muttered. "I'm Canadian, I should live here, in the woods, with the mooses and the trouts." Veronica had mentioned to her that the couple was planning to live out here during the summer months, and Terri wondered maybe they had moved out here already.

Again, the chain saw roared to life, it wasn't too far away from where Terri was. She waded ashore and put on her flip flops and followed a path back into the woods. The chain saw shut down and soon the sound was replaced by a clanking sound. Finally, she came to a curve in the road and through the underbrush she saw Veronica and Josh working in front of a shed that was surrounded by bushes and shrubs, they were obviously cutting firewood. They had a tree trunk sliced into eighteen-inch segments and now they were splitting the wood for firewood. Veronica had her mane of blond hair pulled back to a ponytail and was wearing a sports bra, shorts, and gloves. She and Josh placed a log segment on a large stump cut so short only a couple of inches protruded above ground. She then crouched next to the log and held a heavy metal wedge in the center of the log segment while Jake tapped the wedge with a heavy sledgehammer until it was deep enough that Veronica didn't have to hold it up. "You're good Effy," she said.

"Ok Nica, stand clear," he called. As soon as Veronica was clear Josh swung the sledgehammer and with a piercing clang, he drove the wedge halfway into the log. Then he swung again, and again, and again, driving with all his might, until finally the log split.

"That's six Effy," said Veronica as she pushed the log halves apart and set the wedge again on a log half.

"I'll get the next one in five," said Josh as he tapped the wedge into place and with two swings split the log half into quarters, then again into eighths. Some pieces they split one or two more times depending on how thick they were, then they then piled their pieces of firewood on a neat stack in the shed, rolled another log section into place on the short stump and started again. Over and over, they split the log sections and Terri watched from behind her shrub, fascinated at the teamwork. She wasn't surprised at Josh, he was a rough and tumble guy, but Veronica! She's a fashion model, a company officer, and here she is hauling firewood? And she's got abs! Damn!

They got down to their last log section and their banter, which was getting flirtatious, now got absolutely raunchy. Josh had pulled his sweat soaked t-shirt off and was glistening in sweat. "Holy shit," muttered Terri seeing her boss in a new light.

"You haven't got it in five yet Effy," taunted Veronica as they set the wedge on the last log section.

"Maybe I haven't had the right encouragement," he said as she backed up clear of the swinging hammer.

"You split it in five and you're getting a blowey right here."

"No hands?" Crouching nearby, Veronica responded by holding her mouth open wide with her hands behind her back. "Nica baby, you say the sweetest things." He swung the hammer with all his might and missed the wedge.

"That's one," sneered Veronica, "why don't you try hitting it with your purse? Or better yet why not hit it with your dick?"

With a growl Josh swung even harder and drove the wedge halfway into the log. "Come on, hit it like you mean it!" shouted Veronica. Clang! His third swing drove the wedge all the way in, just the shiny metal top of the wedge could be seen above the wood, but the log remained unsplit. It cracked and groaned from the intrusion of the wedge, however.

As he wound up for a fourth swing she shrieked "Hit it like you hit my pussy!" CLANG! His fourth swing drove the wedge through the log and a half inch into the stump beneath it, the log halves fell away. Terri was in complete and utter shock hearing her personal idol utter those words. The shock was greater than the shock she has as a child at the revelation that her parents had sex. Veronica shook her hands, dropping her gloves like a hockey player heading into a fight. Before the log halves stopped moving Veronica was on her knees in front of her man unbuckling his belt and unzipping his worn jeans. She yanked down his jeans and Terri discovered that her boss was going "commando."

Terri wanted to turn away, she wanted to ignore what was going on. If it were someone else, she would have walked away, or she'd walk up and embarrass them with some wise ass remark, but she wouldn't watch. But this was between the two people she cared about and when Veronica began licking and sucking Josh's balls she was transfixed. Terri was surprised with the eagerness that Veronica went at Josh's big cock, Veronica was a saint in her eyes. Yeah, she had sex, but Terri envisioned Veronica in big, girly canopy beds wearing gauzy negligees with champagne instead of foreplay and a blowjob was for the lower classes, she had servants do that for her. But here she was covered in sawdust, dirt and sweat, kneeling at the feet of the man she loved, sliding her tongue up and down his cock.

"That is so beautiful Nica," groaned Josh, "your tongue is so incredible. Thank you." Veronica just smiled and skinned off her sports bra and tossed it aside.

"Holy shit!" Terri almost said aloud. Veronica's full breasts were firmer than hers and Veronica is twice her age! (Not quite) She watched in awe and envy as Veronica returned to Josh's cock. Her tongue swirled around the head of his straining cock, teasing and taunting him. With a groan he put his hands on her head, but she looked up at him and grinned, "We said no hands, remember?"

He smiled down at her and chuckled, "Yeah, we did." And he put his hands on his hips and Veronica gulped a third of his cock in her mouth. "They laugh and tease each other during a blowjob?" Terri asked herself. She decided to take mental notes, she's got a date with Ned next week, she might learn something.

Mental note #1 - have fun.

She watched as Veronica slowly took a third of his cock in her mouth and stopped as Josh threw his head back and groaned. Her tongue was sliding and rubbing against the underside of his cock. The gentle warm, wet friction was slowly driving him out of his mind. Terri saw that even though Veronica's lips were moving slowly up and down his cock, her tongue was very active.

Mental note #2 - more tongue.

"Oh God Nica! You're incredible, that's so good!" groaned Josh through clenched teeth.

Veronica pulled off his cock and began licking and suckling the head of his pole. "You inspire me Effy," she smiled. "What's this Nica and Effy stuff?" wondered Terri, she doesn't remember hearing them use those names before.

Mental note #3 - secret names.

Although the shade of the woods was cool and refreshing compared to the morning sun out by the pond, there wasn't a hint of a breeze and the humidity was near 100%, even Terri was starting to sweat in her little hiding spot. And now she realized she couldn't just turn around and go away, they'd see her. She was just as captive as her boss was to Veronica's enchanting mouth. And she was getting hot in other ways. Watching her two friends in their love play was so wrong, spying on them was so kinky, that she was getting as turned on as they were. As Veronica slurped and sucked on Josh's cock one hand was at her own breast, twisting and pulling on a nipple, pleasing herself as she pleased Josh. Terri gasped quietly when a jolt of pleasure shot through her, and she realized that unconsciously she had freed her own tits from her bikini top and was twisting and pinching her own nipples.

Veronica and Josh kept their eyes locked on each other most of the time as she sucked and swallowed his hard throbbing cock, only on rare occasions Josh would throw his head back and groan, breaking their eye contact. Somehow Veronica was able to crouch and pull her shorts down without breaking contact with Josh's cock or his eyes. But Terri was ahead of Veronica, she had her own shorts and bikini bottom down and was gently rubbing her clit before Veronica joined her in self pleasure.

Mental note #4 - eye contact.

Now Veronica did the unthinkable (to Terri), she winked up at her lover then slowly eased his full length into her mouth and down her throat. She gasped and choked at one point and the constriction of her gagging around his cock gave Josh intense but guilty pleasure, in the past when this happened, he always wanted to pull out, but she never let him, she wanted to finish. Terri watched in wide eyed amazement as Veronica took his entire length until her nose was nestled in his pubic hair. Josh was as amazed at Terri was, but Veronica swallowed his entire cock without a hint of gagging.

Mental Note #5 - I need practice.

Veronica massaged his cock with her tongue, her goal is to lick his balls with his cock still in her throat nudging her tonsils, but not today, they're both too spun up with passion. All that work, the sweating, the sexy teasing, along with a very special secret had them trembling with passion. Slowly she pulled off his cock and gasped for air and he crouched down and kissed her and murmured something to her that Terri didn't catch, but Veronica heard it and smiled. "No, and I'm not done yet," she smiled. "Gimme!"

Josh stood and Veronica went back at his cock. They were getting frantic, as the pleasure built in the lovers and their unseen watcher, their motions became jerky. Terri and Veronica both strummed their clits and pinched their nipples while Josh, out of his mind and in a sexual frenzy, began fucking Veronica's mouth. "Oh Nica, oh Nica," he groaned over and over. For her part Veronica was grunting happily with every stroke of his cock in her mouth. "Mmmhh! Mmmhh! Mmmhh!"

Terri was close to cumming herself, she was afraid of screaming, but she couldn't stop, she couldn't slow down, and the effort to remain silent made the sensations that much more intense. Even imagining what would happen if they heard her come was fueling her fires. But Veronica "rescued" Terri. Veronica suddenly pulled back whirled around on her hands and knees and demanded "Fuck me! Fuck me now!"

Terri's eyes widened as Josh dropped to his knees and slid his cock into his lover's hot wet pussy. "Fuck me!" Veronica continued to demand. "I'm so close," she growled and shoved her ass back towards Josh. He grabbed her hips and began to fuck madly. Like a man possessed he drove his cock into her over and over, the sound of his groin clapping against her ass filled the forest.

"Oh yes!" shrieked Veronica, "Just like that! More! Harder!" Josh just growled in response and plowed his cock into her harder and harder, straining to smash his cockhead into her cervix. Veronica's breasts swung madly as her body shook from the impact of his fucking. "Cum in me Effy," she began to gasp as she lowered herself to her elbows, "come on, knock me up! Fuck a baby into me!"

Terri was shocked, Veronica wants to get pregnant? This was suddenly twice as hot as before! With one hand savagely pinching and pulling first one nipple then the next and the other had rubbing her clit harder than ever before, Terri joined her idol in a climb to orgasm. And suddenly it hit. Just as Veronica shriek of "I'MMMM CUMMMING!" echoed through the forest, so did Terri's stifled gasps of blessed release.

Wave after wave of carnal pleasure crashed through the bodies of the two women, both began to tremble wildly as their cum coursed through their bodies and minds. Terri doubled over as the waves crashed through her, but Veronica was still being savagely fucked by the wild man she created all she could do was hang on and enjoy the ferocious pounding.

Now Josh began to grunt, "Oh God! Oh God! I'm going to..."

"No!" gasped Veronica, "In my mouth! I want it!" She whirled around and Josh struggled to hold it in, he rocked back on his knees as Veronica plunged her mouth onto his cock.

"AAAWWWW!!! AAAWWWW!!! AAAWWWW!!!" roared Josh as his pulsating cock fired spurt after spurt of his semen into her sucking mouth. His body was wracked with waves of release, it was the strongest orgasm of his life. "Oh my god," moaned Josh as the mental and physical maelstrom subsided. Veronica continued to suckle the remaining sperm from his deflating pole. He slumped down to a sitting position and Veronica pulled herself onto his lap. Then Josh did something that shocked Terri to the core, he kissed Veronica and said, "Thank you darling, you are incredible."

Mental note #6 - find a guy who will kiss me after a blowjob.

"Mmmm, thank you, ya big gorilla. That was the biggest one yet," Veronica said. "You filled me up, I may not need lunch now." Even though their conversation was vulgar her voice was now soft and tender, the Veronica that Terri knew. Terri quietly muted her phone and took a picture of this scene, Josh and Veronica naked, both streaked with sweat and grime, her breasts covered with dirt from being rubbed into the forest floor during the wild fucking, she was sitting on his lap, and they were romantically holding each other and kissing tenderly.

"Come on baby," said Jake, "It's nearly eleven thirty, Terri said she'd be here by noon." Wait, what? Terri looked at her watch, it showed twelve thirty... then she compared it to her phone, her phone showed eleven thirty. Shit. Cheap fucking watch! Now what? If they walk past her, they'll know she is there hiding.

Veronica saved her again. "Let's finish up this log and go wash off." Josh agreed and they pulled their clothes back on and went back to splitting that last log into cord wood. As they split it up, Terri was able to put her boobs back in her bikini top and pull up her shorts.

Just as they finished stacking the freshly split wood, they filled their utility wagon with aged wood that was split last year, they turned and there was Terri taking their picture. "Hey Terri!" said Veronica.

"Just in time to avoid the work. Been here long?" asked Josh as he set the wedge and the sledgehammer in the wagon and started to pull it back up the tractor path.

"You know, I walked around lookin' for ya, eh? Then I waded in the pond a little, it's a bit chilly don't cha know. Then I heard ya chopping the wood and came back here, eh?" Her Canadian accent was coming on fierce, a sure sign she was lying about something. As Terri chattered on about her drive up from south Buffalo, Josh winked at Veronica over Terri's head.

"Well, thank you for coming," said Veronica as she hugged Terri from behind, then quick as lightning she snatched Terri's phone from her hand and started going through the pictures. "That one's nice, that one's really nice, Oh! I want a copy of this one. Don't you think it's nice honey?" As Terri struggled to get her phone back from the taller, stronger woman, Veronica turned the phone toward Josh to show him the picture of the lovers holding each other in post coital rapture.

"I want a copy of that one," grinned Josh.

"No way!" said Terri as she tried to get the phone, but Veronica handed it to Josh who danced around the wagon and shared the photo to his phone before handing the phone back to Terri. Finally defeated Terri sighed. "So you knew I was there?"