Stormwatch - A Serene Summer Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The whole time," grinned Veronica as she put her arm around Terri to reassure her that they weren't mad.

"Really the whole time?" Terri asked, surprised.

"Unless it's a really nasty log, Josh never needs more than five swings to split it," said Veronica. "He usually gets it in three. When he started taking seven and eight swings, I knew something was up. Then he told me where you were hiding while we were stacking the wood."

Terri's jaw dropped. "So, you knew I was watching, you made the bet, you knew he would win, and you knew you would end up giving him a blowjob in front of me." She was utterly shocked, everything she knew about these two was changing by the minute.

"Yeah," laughed Josh. "A bit kinky, don't cha know, eh?" Southern boys can't do a Canadian accent, but Josh came close.

"You guys are freaking me out!" exclaimed Terri as they came up to the cabin. She helped them stack the firewood as she ranted. "Here I am thinking you're normal and I end up with a front row seat to a blowjob that you performed just for me. And who says thank you for a blowjob?"

"Polite men," said Veronica.

"But I was right there!" cried Terri, "it's like finding out your mom and dad are into anal!" She looked from Josh to Veronica, both were smiling innocently. "Anal too? Oh, that's bullshit! You two are freaking me out!"

Josh stepped into the cabin while Veronica calmed Terri down. "Look, I'm sorry you got a little freaked out, but if you had walked straight up to us, there would not have been a show."

"Yeah, you're right," said Terri, hoping she sounded remorseful. "It really was hot though, if you ever make a video..."

"That's enough for now," said Josh as he stepped out of the cabin wearing cut-off jeans and carrying towels. "Leave your stuff here, we're going to go wash off in the pond."

"K." Terri followed Veronica down to the shore, the sun was higher in the sky, and it was getting stifling hot. A dip in the pond is going to feel good. They splashed and washed and cleaned up nicely then they led Terri on to the dock. As they stepped out on the dock Veronica said "You got to check out our pontoon boat, it looks like it's part of the dock, doesn't it?"

"Yeah, it's neat!" agreed Terri, "Ya know Ned, the guy I'm seeing in Fort Erie? He has a pontoon boat, it's really his dad's but he's the one that takes it out the most..." as she chattered on, Josh had cast off the lines and started the motor. Soon they were gently cruising around the pond. The pond is not huge, but it covered several acres. Josh wanted to tell her about the creek that fed it and the waterfalls at the output end, but Terri continued chattering about Ned and his "party barge" on the Niagara River.

Veronica took two folding chairs and led Terri to the open fishing platform on the bow and she and Terri sat right at the edge of the bow enjoying the ride on the glass smooth pond. As Terri came to the end of her story which included the OPP (Ontario Provincial Police), US Coast Guard, and a stolen beagle puppy, Veronica said, "There's a couple of things we need to discuss." Terri nodded thinking she was in trouble. "First of all, if you were offended by our little show, we sincerely apologize. It was a bit of fun, and it will never happen again, are we alright with that?"

"Yeah, I'm cool. To me it was actually something special," said Terri. "I love you both, and I am flattered that you did that knowing I was there watching. It's like being a part of the family... in a weird kinky kind of way."

"That's sweet, and you're right, you're very important to us. That's why we asked you to come out this weekend, I have my matron of honor picked out and I want you to be my bridesmaid."

"WAAAA?!?" Terri's eyes popped open wide, the woman she admires more than anyone else in the world besides Kat Timph just asked her to be her bridesmaid? "Wha... ulp... uhh..." she sputtered, "Yeah! Yes, I'll do it, I'm honored, when's the wedding? What color are we wearing? Where will it be? Can my mom come? She told me I'd never be in a wedding leastwise my own..." she chattered away like a wind-up doll on speed until Veronica shushed her.

"We still need to talk about our little show, ok?" Terri nodded so Veronica continued, "second, it is a secret, you can't tell a soul, you can't share that picture. I'm not going to ask you to delete it, but we will ask you to get it off your phone as soon as possible because you might get hacked. Are you ok with that?"

As the boat made a wide sweeping turn Terri nodded, "Yeah, I'm cool." The boat sped up a little bit and the breeze felt awesome. "Can I take my top off? This feels so nice."

"Yes, good idea!" and soon both were topless as they cruised across the center of the pond enjoying the feel of the warm wind on their breasts. Veronica turned to Terri and said, "Oh, I almost forgot. Last thing about our little show..."

"Yeah?" asked Terri, she was the picture of relaxation, the waves, the warm sun, the cooling breeze, she was almost asleep.

"It's not free," said Veronica with an evil grin. Veronica braced herself as Josh set the motor to reverse and opened the throttle. The bow suddenly dove down from the change in momentum and the wake lifted the stern causing the bow to lean forward, the water splashed over the deck as the boat suddenly reversed and with a healthy push from Veronica, Terri's momentum carried her through the air into the pond. As she struggled to the surface, she saw Josh and Veronica on the forward deck of the boat kissing tenderly.

"Ha ha, very funny... hey... HEY! ... Help me out you guys, eh? Awww, not again! Stop it, help me out!"

~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~

"I don't believe you did that to me," grumbled Terri as she sat on the patio of Josh and Veronica's cabin.

"Well, now you know the price of admission in case there's another show tonight," smiled Veronica as she handed Terri a wine cooler. "And take your feet off the porch railing."

"Yes mom," Terri moaned, then her emotions quickly changed course like the pontoon boat, "that was cool! The boat just flipped down and tossed me in the water," she said as she illustrated the bow dropping when the boat came to a sudden stop with her hand. "Just like that! How did it happen?"

"You'll have to ask Josh, he was driving," Veronica smiled as she sipped her wine cooler. As is her nature, Terri was flipping back and forth between "that was so mean" and "that was so cool." Right now, Josh was out on the pond on the pontoon boat and was catching dinner. He had the boat anchored in the middle of the pond and was doing a good job of hauling in perch. Southern boys and their fishing, thought Veronica, how did Josh survive being sent overseas to war zones without his fishing pole? She leaned back and put her feet up on the porch rail and was considering some serious sunbathing when Terri asked another question.

"So, what's with those names you use, Nica and Effy?"

Veronica actually bristled when she heard Terri say them. "Those are our names. They are the names our grandmothers called us when we were younger and I'd rather you forgot that you heard them."

"Ok, sorry!"

"I didn't mean to be nasty," said Veronica calming down, "It's just..." she paused for a long time fondly recalling events of eighteen months ago, "the very first conversation Josh and I ever had centered around those names. I asked him if anyone ever called him Effy, short for Ephraim, and he said just his grandma. I told him that my grandma called me Nica, and... we just want to keep them ours, if you know what I mean." She never said out loud that their grandmothers were the only woman in their lives that showed them love. It was another thing that bound her and Josh together.

"No, I think it's sweet... I'd love to have something like that with someone," said Terri. They watched Josh tie up the pontoon boat to the head of the dock before Terri felt another question trying to burst free. She was silent for three minutes which is about as long as she's capable of being quiet. "Do you want to have a baby?"

Veronica acted like she was shocked. "What gives you that idea?"

"Well, at the Christmas party you were constantly holding those babies, both you and Josh," started Terri.

"Well, they're cute when they're newborn. Who doesn't like a newborn baby?" Veronica deflected.

"Well, earlier you said, "fuck a baby into me."

"I did?" Veronica's voice was tiny. She thought back to events of the morning, when she was getting brutally fucked by Josh and loving every inch of it, and Terri was hiding in the shrubs nearby watching. Josh had her just at the edge of orgasm, his cockhead tapping at her cervix, his girth stretching her open delightfully, their bodies slapping together, her breasts swinging from the savagery of the fuck and her newfound delight in exhibitionism was being satisfied. It was glorious. When her mind was in complete meltdown as she teetered at the brink of a tremendous orgasm, she said... "Yeah, I guess I did say it."

After a long pause Terri asked, "What kind of birth control are you using?"

"My calendar." Veronica watched Josh walk up the hill from the pond to the cabin. Pole and tackle box in one hand, a large stringer of fresh caught fish in the other. As their eyes met, he broke into a smile, happy to see her, happy to provide for her.

At the cleaning table Josh had built behind the cabin, he held a clinic on how to fillet the perch, he also had a few bluegills in the mix, and in a short amount of time he cleaned the fish and added them to the morning haul and saw that they had enough fish for dinner for the five of them. He placed the filets in some salt water and put them in the fridge, bringing out two more wine coolers for the girls, then took his bucket of left-over fish parts from the cleaning process and headed back down to the pond.

Just as Terri was about to ask what Josh was going to do with that bucket, a car horn honked and shortly a large Ford Transport van appeared around the tree line. "My matron of honor is here," said Veronica happily in a sing-song voice.

"Oh no," moaned Terri, "I knew I should have asked who her matron of honor was first." Every employee of Andalon knows that van. Only one person at Andalon needs transportation for nine people, the founder and CEO Anthony Friedman. He pulled up in front of the cabin and Veronica leapt up as Marjorie Friedman got out of the passenger seat and they hugged. Being CEO of Andalon, Anthony is Veronica's boss, but Marjorie is also Veronica's boss; Veronica is her executive assistant for her parental aid charity.

Two of the youngest Friedman children wanted out also so now there were a pair of boys orbiting Veronica and Marjorie. "We saw your neighbor Andi and her girls on the road, they said they're coming here to go swimming," said Marjorie

"They have a standing invitation," smiled Ronnie. "I can't wait to see how big Danny is!"

"Great, more kids," mumbled Terri.

Making sure that there were no children in the way, Anthony verified they were in cabin number eight and headed toward the tractor path through the woods. "Cabin number eight?" asked Terri as the two little boys squinted up at her. "I thought there were only four cabins."

"There used to be twelve," said Veronica, "the ones nearest the road got vandalized the worst while this place was abandoned. All the cabins that were left standing are further back in the woods, eight, ten, eleven, and twelve. There's also a pavilion back there, way off the path. Plus, Josh and his buddy Gus just finished rebuilding number five because it was right on the pond."

"Why don't you call them one two three and four?"

"Because" said Marjorie as she pointed to a large 1 carved into the log above the door to Josh and Veronica's cabin, "They've all been branded."

"The woodshed you saw this morning is what remains of number three," smiled Veronica seeing if Terri would be embarrassed. "We have a lot of logs piled up from the damaged cabins so we're planning to rebuild two more of them."

Soon, their neighbor Andi showed up with the twins, both wearing matching pink swimsuits, heart shaped pink sunglasses and bright pink floaties. She was pushing baby Danny in a stroller that had a sun shield for the baby. Veronica and Marjorie hugged Andi then crouched down in front of the stroller to look at the baby. "Oh my God, he's gotten so big!" gasped Terri as Veronica lifted the fussy baby out of the stroller for Andi. "And he moves!"

"Of course, he moves," said Andi as she dug out his pacifier and his bottle, then re-arranged the blankets. "He never stops moving."

"He does all kinds of things," said one of the twins, probably Sandy, she's the most gregarious of the two. "He can talk but nobody understands him."

"Can he walk?" asked Terri who knows nothing about babies other than how you make them.

"He walks real good," said Madeline, "but not when his feet are on the ground." As Andi put Danny back in the stroller he started kicking. "See? That's how he walks, but he stops when you put his feet on the floor."

Just then Josh returned from "feeding the fish." "All raht, all raht! The gang's all here!" he called in his deepest accent.

"You talk funny," said one of the boys. Their names were Morgan and David and will forever have to live down Mogan David wine jokes.

"Which wunna y'all said that? as it you Jake? Was it you Elwood? Let me let you in on a little secret of life. Ah'm bigger than y'all, that makes you the ones that talk funny."

"That's my Unka Josh," Sandy explained to David. "He's silly, but he's ok."

"Listen up, here's the safety briefing," and he explained to the four kids his rules about going outside of the marked off swimming area (that's where the sharks are), rough housing, sharks, going out too deep, sharks, fighting, sharks, and peeing in the pond (it attracts sharks). "Ok, Jake, Elwood, go get your swimsuits and your floaties and report back, GO!" and the youngsters took off running along the path in the woods like a shot. They weren't sure where their dad and their siblings were, but they didn't think they would be hard to find. Meanwhile, Josh and the twins slowly entered the pond, getting them used to the water before the boys came back to roughhouse.

Andi, Marjorie, Terri, and Veronica headed back into the woods walking along the path. As they neared the shrubs where Terri crouched just a few hours ago, David raced past them headed in the opposite direction dressed in a swimsuit and flipflops and carrying a towel followed by Morgan, Shelia, June, and Greg. "Is Josh going to handle all of that?" asked Terri. Veronica looked back up the tractor path at the five youngsters racing to the pond with a worried look on her face.

"He did last summer," said Marjorie. "We were here several times, he taught them all to swim."

"You didn't tell me," Veronica was shocked.

"Ant and I told you we were taking the kids to the cabin at the lake, right? Here we are."

"You didn't say Josh's cabin or Josh's Lake." Veronica was coming to the realization of how little she knew about these people that she cared so much about. When Marjorie mentioned spending a week in a cabin at the lake, Veronica thought of those ten thousand square foot log palaces she reads about at some high-class resort, not an abandoned old scout park near Zoar Valley. "I didn't know..."

Marjorie laughed, "Of course you didn't. When Josh came to Andalon last year, he invited us out for a picnic, and we were hooked. You two weren't a thing last summer, you had no way of knowing because you were both too busy making cow eyes at each other to talk to each other."

"Cow eyes," snorted Terri, "that's hilarious."

"He taught my girls to swim too," said Andi, "he'll be fine."

Marjorie turned to Andi and said, "I didn't know you were Josh's camping neighbors too! I saw you on the road walking this way and I said, "I recognize that girl!" and Ant said, "That's the baby race girl." You should have come over last summer and joined us."

Andi stopped and scooped a fussy Danny out of his stroller and handed him to a terrified looking Terri. "We're neighbors here, and we're neighbors in town too," said Andi. "Last summer we were building another cabin on our farm for John and Macy, and I was feeling a bit bloated," and she pointed at Danny meaning she was pregnant. "Macy and I didn't get around much last year." She fished a bottle out of the depths of the stroller and took Danny back from Terri.

Veronica turned to Marjorie, "Remember when you came to my house for dinner and you saw that big Victorian house two blocks away, the one with the huge porch and the black iron fence on the corner?" Marjorie nodded. "I made Anthony drive past that house about three times so I could look at it."

"That's her!" Veronica pointed at Andi.

"No! Really? I've got to see your home!" As the women chattered, Terri began to look sadder and sadder. "What's wrong Terri?" Veronica asked.

"I don't know, I don't have a house, I don't have any kids, I don't even have a man, I don't fit in here."

"Look at it this way," said Andi as she settled Danny in with his bottle, "You don't have a mortgage, you don't have a hundred thousand dollars in student loans, you can drink whatever you want, whenever you want, and you don't pee every time you sneeze."

"Ain't that the truth," groaned Marjorie.

Soon they reached Cabin Number Eight, it looked like Josh's cabin from the outside tucked away in the woods with nearly a dozen folding chairs of various sizes on the porch. Inside it looked like a military barracks. The interior was primarily one large room containing five military style metal frame bunkbeds lined in a row so ten could sleep in there. There was an ancient wooden footlocker at the head and foot of each bed, two large picnic tables stretched between the beds and the huge stone fireplace. There was a small kitchen at one end of the cabin and a scoutmaster's room at the other end with a queen size bed for Ant and Marj. Ant and the two oldest girls, Linda and Billie, were making up the beds as the women stepped into the cool darkness. All of the windows were open, but the two bare lightbulbs barely illuminated the activities far below. As they unrolled the mattresses, they were busy making sure that the bed wetters were on the bottom bunks.

"The kids love it here. At home they have rooms where they retreat to avoid each other," explained Marjorie. "Here it's all one big bedroom and NO video games." She sighed and put her hands on her hips. "This is how families should live." Then to Anthony she asked, "Do we have everything?"

"I think we're good on this end, would you have a box fan we can put in the windows? It's kind of musty in here, said Ant." Then his oldest daughter Billie said something to him, and Ant said, "Go ask her."

Billie, a slim, black haired, terrified pre-teen stood in front of her idol, Veronica, and nervously said in a tiny voice, "Do you have that game box?" When she spoke, she displayed a mouth full of braces. Terri knows how the young girl feels, she still feels the same way when talking to Veronica.

"Of course, Billie," Veronica then bent down and said to the terrified youth, "And you come over to my cabin after dinner tonight, we'll do all kinds of girly stuff, we'll do makeup and do our nails, it'll be fun."

A look of absolute joy washed over Billie's face. An angel from heaven wants to spend time with her! "Yeah!" she gasped, "I'll be there!"

~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~

After a quick trip to Walmart in Springville where they got the plastic tool sheds and the "Bait fridge" Audrey took Mike on a tour of the village of Springville. Mike doesn't get out much, after his injury he was sort of locked away. His therapy was minimal, and once his money was gone, he was ignored by the retirement home staff. The retirement home fed him but provided no other services, and eventually told him that the room and meals would end shortly. If it wasn't for Veronica and Josh, he would have ended up homeless, living on the street in an Erie, PA winter.