All Comments on 'Stormwatch - A Blizzard in Buffalo'

by Duleigh

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Exceptionally well done! Would give it six stars if possible!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love a good love story. Broken people repairing one another. It would have been good to have explained her possessions on her desk after Effy rescued her from her car. Was that a suicide attempt?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well you surpassed yourself with that tale, brill

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lovely story. Do you plan on extending it? Hope so if you do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic story. Sweet and hot!

I grew up in Western NY—also fun to think about the area and those epic snowstorms too!

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 2 years ago

I knew it, I knew it! I knew a longer story from you would great! I loved them both, and everybody else you write about in your submissions. They all feel real, as if I’ve met them before. You’re so good at that!

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbumabout 2 years ago

An excellent story. It’s the first I’ve read of yours. Will read others. The only question I have is what was the meaning of her leaving her pocketbook, car starter fob, and other items but taking fob to unlock car? was she that depressed that she wanted to freeze to death. There is a long way from being lonely to be wanting to die. Need sequel to uncover these truths Gear writing

madtowncunilinguistmadtowncunilinguistabout 2 years ago

Nice story! very sweet and very hot and also very Believable! Some of the stories here are so off-the-wall unrealistic that ti's difficult to suspend one's disbelief enough to enjoy them. not this one It's a keeper!

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Believable. Erotic. Nicely paced. Good length. Pushed many of my buttons! Thank you!

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 2 years ago

Really good story even though the whole stuck in a blizzard thing is something of a cliché, that said two lonely, damaged people deserve a break and a HEA. I’d like to understand why she was sat in her car without the key fob (unlocked?) with a two thousand yard stare, it’s indicative of mental trauma etc, setting aside the self-centred partners and voluntary transactional hook ups there was nothing in the story to indicate why she’d retreat into herself in a situation like that?

Many thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved Effigy's description -- big cock, pubic hair, hairy chest, and real devotion to Veronica! Please write more about them!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Just re-read the story!

5

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

Beautiful. Hot. Romantic. You want these characters to be very happy, and even "ever after". Perfect story.

TarnishedPennyTarnishedPennyover 1 year ago

Love those storms! And five stars for the tale.

Crusader235Crusader235over 1 year ago

Wonderful stormy tale. They did a great job minding the store and each other during the Blizzard. Five stars, and Thankyou for it.

wwaldripwwaldripabout 1 year ago

Excellent story, They did an excellent job making sure the server farm ran smoothly.

Publius68Publius6819 days ago

This one has been sitting in my read later list since you published it. It got buried under other later entries. I'm so glad that I made myself go and sift to the very bottom of the pile for something good to read.

I should want to complain about the occasionally strange tense constructions, but I don’t want to because you make them work just fine.

I should want to complain that a relationship of such depth comes out of left field, but I don’t, because you give a rich, understandable explanation.

I should want to complain the all that rich explanation comes a little late in the story for it to be absolutely effective, but…

Yeah. I’m gonna complain about that one. Sue me.

That’s the only thing keeping me from painting a physical little yellow star on my phone screen, since Laurel won’t let us assign six stars any other way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDuleigh@Duleigh
Disabled veteran, learning how to live from the sidelines. Still trying to figure out if I'm writing these stories, or if these stories are writing me. I've given them free rein to flow and now it's time to start publishing, The scores reflect that you like what I am publishin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories

The Unicorn 
4.84
1.9k
621
Outback 
4.87
825
371
Hero's Reward 
4.85
3.6k
930
Irish Eyes 
4.82
3.5k
788
Sales Team 
4.83
3.9k
862
More Stories