Stormwatch - A Blizzard in Buffalo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And honey, you need to rest up, we have a lot of practicing to do if we want to look good dancing at the Christmas party." Just then she received her morning call from Ant. Speaking to her boss on her earpiece, she shooed Josh off to the shower, and she cleaned up their breakfast mess. "Good morning Mr. Friedman... yes we're fine, I'm just finishing up breakfast after that I have a call with Key Bank... Mr. Gravely? He's sleeping on your couch this morning..." she tried to shoo Josh away again, but he crept up behind her and took her in his arms and held tight, which caused her to lose her concentration. She reluctantly twisted free and shooed him away one more time, and this time she blew him a kiss.

She got tied up on several conference calls that went a lot longer than they should have gone because everyone was talking about the snowstorm. It happens every time there's a storm, especially one with thunder snow. When she broke free from the calls there were letters that needed to be sent out, then Marjorie Friedman called, that was about an adoption support agency she was planning, and for a "snow day" it was hectic.

When Veronica was finally able to push back from her desk she remembered Josh's clothes and her own laundry, she forgot to gather them up and wash them. She stepped into Mr. Friedman's office and discovered Josh asleep on the couch. She quietly gathered up his clothes and ran off to the utility room. In there was a washer and dryer used by the building maintenance crew to wash their coveralls, rags, mop heads, etc. She put Josh's clothes including her underwear and blouse from yesterday in the machine, started the washer, then headed back to her office.

She never made it back to work, she had all her reports up to date, no more calls or appointments scheduled, why not take an extended late lunch break? She crept into Mr. Friedman's office pulling her dress over her head and dropped it at the door. It felt so naughty to walk across the carpet in her boss's office completely naked. Her nipples hardened at the thought of her forbidden actions and Josh slept through it. She lifted the quilt finding him equally naked then remembered that she forgotten to bring that sweat suit.

Veronica eased under the cover with Josh and curled up close, he was nice and warm, and he felt good against her skin. She's felt truly comfortable snuggling nude with only a few men in her past, but nowhere near as comfortable as she feels right now. Her past lovers all smelled of exotic product: aftershave, rare colognes, hair styling jells and the like. Josh smells of soap and himself, nothing else. She felt safe to be lying next to him, but she felt excited too, and both safe and excited enough to do what she wanted to do all night long.

She rested her head gently on his shoulder and ran her hand down his chest, he had chest hair but wasn't 'furry.' Her hand traveled lower and reached between his legs very gently. She hefted his balls and found that they were good sized, and she wondered if they were swollen from all the teasing and petting from last night. Now she began to explore his cock with her fingers. It's circumcised and showing no signs of life. He was so tired at breakfast; he's probably exhausted from all that shoveling and overnight work, she didn't have the heart to tell him it was snowing again. Throwing caution to the wind she eased back the quilt and knelt next to his hip to inspect the goods.

His pubic hair was just as dark as the hair on his head, face, and chest and down here he again smelled of the soap from Anthony's shower and manliness. Before she realized what she was doing, she was kissing and licking his cock and it was slowly responding. This was something her girlfriends in steady relationships spoke about - coaxing their lover's cock to life. This is something that Veronica never had the opportunity to try due to the spurious nature of past relationships.

She took his cock in her mouth and suckled gently, urging it to life, when she heard Josh groan. "Oh Nica," he moaned. Veronica stopped and looked at Josh and found that he was still asleep and realized that he was dreaming of her. A sense of excitement coursed through her body, and she went back to loving his cock with a new sense of delight. Soon it was fully engorged and stretching her jaw open. She's had longer, but she's never had one this thick before, and she began to feast on the challenge that Josh presented.

At some point Josh's eyes fluttered open, and he saw Veronica kneeling bent over him, one hand cupping his swollen balls, the holding the base of his cock as her mouth rose and fell on his cock. He could die happy right now! He cupped her dangling breast and found it a perfect fit in his hand, not a cubic centimeter of tit went unsqueezed. When he did that, she captured his shaft in her teeth and began swirling her tongue around and around the head of his cock, the sensation was tremendous.

His back arched as a constellation of sensations flooded his mind and body, never in his life has he experienced such pleasure. He's had blowjobs before, but never one with this much warm wet friction, this woman knew exactly how to please a man! He couldn't bring himself to move, he could only luxuriate in the erotic bliss that was crashing over his mind. She finally caressed the hand he was teasing her breast with, "Nica," he whispered.

Hearing that she paused and looked at Josh. Taking his cock out of her mouth she smiled. "Good morning," she whispered, then she took a deep breath and did something she normally doesn't like to do, but right now she wanted to do it. She took his cock back into her mouth and slowly lowered herself taking that thick, hard shaft deep into her mouth and down into her throat. She almost had his whole length when the head of his cock hit that spot in her throat causing her to gag around his cock.

"Stop," Josh gasped, he was concerned for her and when she gagged, he felt sorry for her, but she didn't stop. He didn't want to cum just now, he wanted to make love to her first. "Nica, please..."

She shushed his protests with a finger to his lips and began a slow, full-length suck, her mouth sliding up and down his length, driving him out of his mind. Now that she is used to his girth, she had no problem with the sweet torture she was inflicting on the man who has fascinated her for a year. For his part the sight of such a beautiful woman, a person he thought was unobtainable, swallowing his cock was beyond incredible. The sight of that alone was stimulating enough.

Without taking his cock from her mouth, Veronica shifted to between Josh's legs which put her tongue on the most sensitive portions of Josh's cock. More importantly, it allowed their eyes to meet and lock on to each other. "Nica please," he gasped between volleys of pleasure, "you're going to make me cum."

In response she simply nodded her head and did everything she could to cause that to happen. Her tongue slithered over the hypersensitive underside of his cock eliciting pleasure he's never known before. He was quite a mouthful for her, her jaw was starting to ache, and the back of her throat hurt where his length beat against it. But he didn't force it, he didn't grab her head and try to fuck her throat as some in the past seemed to enjoy doing, instead he let her drive, and it felt nice to feel in charge of something like this for once in her life.

"Oh my God Nica," Josh gasped, "I'm going to... I'm almost..." In response she held his cockhead in her mouth and swirled her tongue over it, she grasped his spit slick shaft and twisted her hands around it. The added wet, gentle friction over the full length of his cock which sent Josh over the edge. He felt his body tense up, his hips rising and shuddering, "I'm cummmmiiinnnggg!!!" he roared. Explosive waves of blessed relief coursed through his body as he shot spurt after spurt of semen into her mouth.

When he exploded in her mouth it startled her at first, but she asked for it, he had warned her, and he delivered. Veronica nursed at his shaft, drinking his cum. She's had a lot of men cum in her mouth, the modeling world and the executive world both seem to depend on it, but she never had a man cum that much before. It surprised her but she handled the flood as spurt after spurt of his sperm filled her mouth.

The orgasm seemed to go on forever for Josh, his body shook and jerked from the intense sensations that Veronica caused with that marvelous mouth and tongue of hers. When Josh was finally able to open his eyes, he saw Veronica kneeling between his legs, and somehow, she was smiling at him even though her mouth was full of throbbing cock.

As she released his softening cock, she looked at him with a surprised look and gasped, "Oh my God, that was so much!"

Josh chuckled and pulled her up to him, "It's been a while." He cuddled her close and to her surprise, kissed her deeply. In her past Veronica found that men loved it when she swallowed their cum but didn't like kissing afterwards, but Josh loved it. Her mouth was so warm and inviting, her lips still soft and warm from her efforts. "Mmmm, you are so awesome," he growled softly raising a happy sigh from her.

"I could stay here like this forever with you," she sighed as she snuggled close, and Josh pulled the quilt up over them.

"I could do the same," said Josh as they sealed their desire with a kiss. "But what is Anthony going to do when he comes back to work and we're still cuddling here?"

"I'm hoping we're done by that time," she laughed.

"I don't know if I can ever get enough of you," he replied causing Veronica to smile contentedly. "I want to cuddle with my Nica for a long, long time."

That's when Veronica decided to take a chance, most of the men in her life have been demanding and didn't take well to requests on her part. Fearing the worst she said, "I don't know how much cuddling we'll have time for Effy." He suddenly looked disappointed, but she continued. "I have a list of things I'd like you to do... I hope you're up for a rodeo, cowboy."

Josh immediately cheered up. He held her close and started nibbling at her neck, his hand gently stroking her narrow waist and her round, tight ass. "I may need some recovery time, but I'm sure I can rope any calf you may have in the chutes."

So far so good, she was no longer afraid he was going to act like most of the assholes she has had to sleep with, now she aimed the car right at the cliff and hit the gas. "I want to drive," she whispered in his ear. "I want to be the one who..."

Before she could say anything more, he silenced her with a gentle kiss. "Whatever my lady desires," then kissed her again tenderly.

"Let's start with my hand," Veronica said. She had decided to start with the tough one. He had mentioned that he could get into Anthony's liquor, but she's never found a way into what she thought was the boss man's liquor cabinet. Let's see if he's full of shit or not. She held her hand up like a hand model would, which was not a stretch, she has done hand modeling in the past, "I think this hand would look much better with a drink in it. Don't you agree?"

"What would you like m 'lady, possibly some wine? Our employer has an outstanding chardonnay."

"Maybe something stronger... I would dearly love a vodka tonic."

"Perfect choice, Mister Friedman has a bottle of Grey Goose that seems to be calling to us," said Josh as he climbed off the couch. He went to a large ornamental globe of the earth that was built to look like a globe from the 17th century and opened it up. It was split along the equator and hinged, when opened it revealed a collection of glassware and cutouts to hold bottles, a nice little home bar that was popular in the 60's and 70's.

"There's no booze in there," said Veronica, "I've looked before."

Josh merely reached inside the upper section of the globe and pulled out a key that was hidden in the lid of the globe. He took the key to a section of the wood paneled wall, moved a chair aside, opened a small panel hidden behind the ornate molding revealing a keyhole. Using the key, he opened a section of the paneled wall revealing a glass front wine cooler and a rack containing a nice collection of liquor. Soon they were snuggling naked under Veronica's quilt sipping their drinks. "So, you said you want to drive?" he asked.

She looked nervous but nodded. "If you don't mind..."

"Not at all," he smiled. "It will save me a lot of guesswork. If you want to be in charge, then take charge! Now try it again."

"Ok, yes." She nodded her head affirmatively and in a hardened voice said, "I want to be treated like a goddess! I want you to make love to every inch of my body, I want you to love me like your life depends on it!"

"Now that's what I'm talking about," grinned Josh. He set his drink on the end table next to the couch and started to crawl under the covers, but a sudden thought sprang to mind. "Ummm, ma'am, about those dragons in HR... are you sure?" Josh loved his job, it's the first job he's loved since he flew gunships, and he didn't want to jeopardize it.

"Of course," she said, a bit confused. "Why are you so worried?"

"The employee handbook says that employees of Andalon.com are not allowed to..."

"Darling, I thought you knew!" she pulled him close, her smile of amusement glowed. "I'm not an employee of Andalon.com," She held Josh's face in her delicate hands and explained, "You're an employee of Andalon.com, but I'm not, I work directly for Mr. and Mrs. Friedman." When Josh looked even more confused, she said, "Mr. Friedman and his wife have several business ventures and I am their executive assistant and help them manage all of those businesses. The only thing our jobs have in common is the building we work in."

Josh was overwhelmed with relief, he gave her a kiss that left both of their heads spinning. When they broke their kiss Josh smiled a bit ruefully and said, "And the fellow in the army uniform? He's not going to mind if you dance with me?"

Veronica actually laughed that silvery, musical laugh. "Milton? He's my dancing coach. We've been dancing together since my pageant days; he won't mind at all. And neither will Frank."

"Frank?"

She laughed again, "He's Milton's husband." She turned and set her glass next to Josh's glass on the end table. "Now Mr. Gravely, you've got a task assigned to you... I'm waiting."

All of the questions that have been nagging Josh were now answered and with a smile that he could barely contain he began with her earlobes. She was wearing diamond studs and they helped transfer the sensations as he began to kiss and nibble at her earlobes. The tingling sensations reminded her of days long past, necking with Jimmy Donahue in the back row at the Cine 7 in Erie PA on a Friday night, it's been that long since a man paid attention to her sensitive earlobes and neck but this time it's even more exciting because she was in charge now. "Let's head lower," she suggested and then moaned in complete bliss as Josh's teeth and lips moved down to her neck and found a spot behind her ear that seemed to be connected to her entire body. Her nipples hardened and she gasped a little bit from the pleasure.

Josh felt Veronica take his hand and move it to a breast and she whispered "Lower." He kissed his way down to her breast and delighted in the roundest, firmest breast he's had the pleasure to please since his days as a young airman chasing beach bunnies at Panama City. He squeezed both breasts and kissed around the nipples then looked up at Veronica. She smiled and said, "Yes, they're real."

"I wasn't going to ask that," he said with a puzzled look. "I was going to ask," then he pinched both nipples quite hard, "how sensitive are we?"

Veronica's eyes opened wide in a combination of shock and delight. Her back arched as lightning bolts of painful ecstasy radiated from her nipples. "Harder," she gasped, "pinch harder..." Never has a man got it right on first attempt. Yes, sucking feels sweet and nibbling feels nice, but to pinch her nipples hard enough to make her asshole clench is what Veronica really loves.

For his part, Josh pinched her just to see her reaction, plenty of women like the intense pleasure of having their nipples pinched and bit. His ex-wife Yesenia loved to have her nipples bitten hard, so hard that Josh was terrified of doing bodily harm, so he didn't do it that often. He wondered if that's why the bitch fucked around behind his back while he was busy getting shot out of the sky in some third world shithole. But Veronica, she was different, even though she's "in charge" she's not demanding. He began to nibble on one hard nipple while rolling the other one between thumb and forefinger causing Veronica to mewl in pleasure.

Veronica was adrift in a world of carnal bliss, just by pleasing her neck and breasts this man as elevated her to a level of excitement most men rarely achieved after a full night of what they considered to be foreplay. Heck, she realized that she's close to an orgasm and Josh has not come close to 'the good stuff' yet. She knows that she was going to have to tell Josh about her past, about her past lovers, but not now. Now she just wanted to enjoy this man she's been secretly admiring from afar for a year.

And now she wants more.

"Effy babe..." How do I say this, she thought. She's never had to ask a man to go down on her. In her past by this time in the evening the man is usually zipping up his trousers and saying endearing things like "I'll have my people contact your agent." Even though it advanced her modeling career which paid for her MBA, she regretted every single lascivious liaison. "Lower please." But he remained at her breasts, sucking, nibbling, tweaking, twisting, switching back and forth from one perfect tit to the other doing everything she loved, but she wanted more. She tried pushing on his shoulders, but he didn't move. "Darling please!"

He finally stopped and looked at her with those blue eyes. Releasing her breast from his mouth with a pop he said, "Yes dear?"

"Lower please," she was practically whimpering he had her so wound up.

"Yes dear," he said in a voice an octave lower, and went back to suckling her tingling nipple.

"Effy!" she practically shrieked in frustration not amused in the least by his joke.

"Yes Nica?"

"I don't know how to say this," he had her shaking, she didn't know whether to laugh, cry, or finish the job herself.

"Just tell me what you want. You can't offend me or scare me; you don't have the ability to..."

"EAT ME!" she yelled in frustration, then softly "Please, before I go out of my mind."

"That's all you need to say," he said softly with a wink and that boyish grin that is becoming tantamount to foreplay in itself to Veronica. Josh kissed his way south pausing only to tickle her belly button with the tip of his tongue causing her to giggle and writhe like a little girl. Then further down until he found her pubic mound covered with a patch of fine light brown hair, soft and surprisingly straight, just inviting his kisses.

Her legs fell open in surrender without any conscious effort on her part allowing him to reach her pussy, a delightful little "innie." Her outer labia were pudgy and covered her inner labia completely, the only part exposed was her swollen clit. He gave her clit a little lick causing her to gasp then moan "Yes Effy!" He spread her lips with his thumbs revealing her inner labia, and she was extremely wet. He licked gently to taste her, and she rewarded him with a hand laid gently on his head, holding him to his task.

Josh basked in her scent, she smelled of the perfume that she daubed there earlier and that wonderful smell of new mown hay that Josh so loved. Her aroma filled his head and swirled through his psyche, he could feel his cock growing harder with each pulse of his heart. As he licked and suckled on her clit, he heard her gasp and sigh encouragement. She swiveled her hips upward giving him free reign on her pussy, and he took full command of her vagina.