Stormwatch - A Blizzard in Buffalo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lay between her legs, licking and sucking on her pussy lips and clit, his arms reached up from under her slim legs and cupped her breasts, his thumbs and forefingers rolling her nipples. The assault of the mouth and tongue on her clit and both nipples being rolled and pulled had Veronica babbling in joyful surrender. It was like a live wire was strung between her breasts and her pussy sending erotic lightning between her erogenous zones causing her to moan and whisper "Yessss Effy... oh yesss Effy... oh God! So good..." over and over.

Never had a man spend so much time and paid so much attention to her pleasure. She felt her orgasm building and she tried to push back; she didn't want this to end. She was almost scared of the heights of sexual release she knew was waiting for her. Her fingers wove through his hair, his trimmed beard rubbed against her soft inner thighs reminding her constantly this wasn't Bob or her fingers or some pampered arrogant executive looking for some quid pro quo sex, this was a man who knew how to please a woman.

Josh could tell she was close, her body was taut as a bow string and trembling like a leaf in the wind, he wanted to hear that musical voice of hears sing out when she came. Releasing a breast, he eased two fingers into her warm wet pussy and was surprised to find her pussy holding his fingers in a surprisingly tight grip. He slobbered and sucked on her clit as he finger fucked this beautiful woman into insensible quivering. She gently grabbed his head with both hands and tried to push him away, the sensation was too much. But at the same time, she held him in place because she wanted more.

And then with a silent explosion her mind and body were wracked with an orgasm the likes of which she has never experienced. "Eeeeeefffyyyyy‼" her musical voice rang out her pet name for him, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I'm COMING!" Her thighs slammed closed on his ears and held him in place as her body convulsed through the maelstrom of explosive waves of relief that coursed through her. Josh held on as she shook and screamed through the tsunami of pleasure that scrambled her brain, her entire body shuddered violently. He tried to breath but she held him so tight it was nearly impossible. Then with a little sigh she went completely limp.

When Veronica's eyes fluttered open, she found Josh lying next to her, his face filled with worry. "What... what's wrong?" she asked.

"You fainted, I was a little scared."

"Fainted? Are you sure?"

Josh caressed her cheek as their eyes searched each other's, then gave her a gentle kiss. "You've been out for about ten minutes.

She stifled a little laugh, this had to be a joke on his part. "Stop, you're kidding me..."

"You were out Nica, you came pretty hard, I've never heard you swear before..."

Looking back, she realized how hard she did come, her mind was still spinning from the explosion, but she still wanted more. "You should talk mister!" She pulled Josh close and gave him a firm kiss. "You damn near drown me. How long were you storing that one up?"

Josh chuckled, "Longer than I dare admit."

"Me too," she sighed as she snuggled her head on Josh's shoulder. Suddenly her eyes popped open. "I swore? You must be hearing things, I don't swear." She rolled over so she was on top of Josh.

"I heard you say "oh fuck" three times."

"That must have been on the TV or something," she said as she ground her pelvis into his and grinned a saucy smile as she rolled his hard cock between them, but it appeared to Josh that she was genuinely embarrassed that she swore. She pushed up and sat straight up looking down at him with a smile that held so much promise. "I'm still driving," she said as she towered over Josh, "but I'll let you decide what is next." She reached back behind her and felt his cock, it was as hard as when she gave him that blowjob. It appears that he's fully recovered.

Josh looked up at the most beautiful woman he's ever met, her skin now glowing from her recent orgasm. Her breasts, so round and full, her nipples prominent and casting shadows, her beautiful flaxen hair askew from their lovemaking but still full and beautiful, those full lips, that wise smile, her tiny nose and her brown eyes dancing in amusement. All the while he could still smell that intoxicating, maddening smell of her pussy, and he wanted more. His cock was aching and throbbing, he was dying to fuck this woman, but he wanted something else. "Come sit on my face," he said with a smile.

"What?" she laughed, "are you crazy?"

"No, I'm serious. Slide forward... that's it... almost there..."

"This is insane," she muttered then she gasped as her lover's tongue reunited with her pussy. "OhMyGod that's incredible," she panted. She froze, allowing Josh to make sweet love to her kitty with his mouth and tongue once again. She's never done anything like this, the men that went down on her never did it to orgasm and never twice in a row and never with her on top, not even a 69. Now she was enjoying Josh's oral skills again and this time she was completely in charge. She remembered enough of her high school wrestling to know that she had him pinned, he was going nowhere without her approval.

She looked down on him and found that his eyes were seeking hers, and when their eyes locked, they were gazing at each other for what seemed like an eternity. While he suckled and licked her pussy and clit she stared at those beautiful blue eyes. Most of the time when she saw him moving about the building his eyes were either full of mischief, or deadly serious about something. Now they radiated passion and the moment she recognized that passion was directed at her something happened, her heart cracked open and allowed whatever it was she was feeling for him flow out while absorbing the kindness and tenderness he's shown her for the past 24 hours.

A dark thought from the depths of years of self-doubt crept into her head, it told her that this has to stop, if it goes on any longer something bad is going to happen that she will have no control over. "Please don't Effy," she whispered. She tried to lift up but found that he was holding her in place. Another orgasm was building, barreling down on her with the tenacity of a freight train, she's never had two in one evening, ever, this can't be happening. She looked down at him, it was hard to focus, were those tears in his eyes or hers? "Effy, please stop!" She tried to get up again, but she couldn't, she tried to roll to the side but her body rebelled and refused to obey. And now her nipples were being squeezed and pulled, but it was her own hands doing it.

Suddenly she was cumming, just as hard and long and powerful as before. Her hips began to jerk dragging her pussy up and down over Josh's face, and he hung on to her hips for dear life as she screamed herself hoarse, shrieking over and over again, intelligible grunts and cries of passion and lust. And love.

She felt herself falling but Josh was there for her, he rolled her to her back and as the spasms and shudders of another intense climax shook her body, Josh climbed on top of her and lined his cock up with her pussy. Her eyes flew open wide as the head of his fleshy cudgel pressed against the lips of her cunt. He paused and whispered, "I'm driving now."

Veronica mentally said "fuck you" to that specter of self-doubt that tried to ruin this. She grabbed the cheeks of Josh's ass and nodded "I know." Her eyes were wild, and Josh wasn't sure that she realized what was going on, but he thrust inwards, edging into her tight, wet depths. "OH MY GOD YOU'RE HUGE!" she shrieked as he slid into her slowly allowing her to get used to his size.

"You say the sweetest things," he grinned and continued to ease into her.

"Shut up and fuck me," she said and wrapped an arm around his neck and pulled his lips to hers as she wrapped her legs around his and urged him in deeper.

He wanted to take it easy, he wanted to let her get used to his girth before going crazy on her, but that gameplan went out the window almost immediately as he felt her warm wet walls suck him into her cunt. "Oh God you're so tight!" he growled as he tried to hold back but his body rebelled and he began thrusting in her hot, wet pussy.

"No, you're too big," she gasped into his ear then slipped her tongue into his ear before nibbling on his earlobe.

He suddenly stopped and pushed up on his hands. "Do you want me to stop?"

"What, are you crazy?" she demanded. "Sometimes too big is just the right size," her grin was wicked perfection.

Josh grinned in return and began a series of short, easy strokes, "Oh God, I love you," he growled.

"I love you too," she gasped before she could stop herself.

Veronica reached up and began pinching his nipples, her grin matched his as he began fucking her with deeper and longer strokes. The sound of their bodies slapping together filled the room as did their moans and cries. Soon they were both lost in the intensity of the best sex either of them has had in ages. She was shocked that she found herself coming yet again in just a few minutes. She felt like she was a bug pinned to the mattress as his cock skewered her, plunging into her womb over and over. Waves of pleasure crashed over her again, "Oh baby," she groaned, "don't stop, don't stop..." she gasped over and over She couldn't move, the slapping of their bodies was sweet music as her third orgasm of the evening rapidly approached. She just let Josh fuck as he wanted, "So good... keep fucking... oh baby..."

Her eyes became unfocused, she was trying to concentrate on Josh's face, but he could see that she was nearing the edge. "Cum for me Nica," he encouraged, "you're so beautiful when you're hot." He was still propped up so he could watch her excitement build, and she was beautiful. Her neck and chest were bright red from her excitement, her eyes unfocused, her hands gripping his forearms tight. He watched as her breasts shook from the pounding he was giving her pussy causing her nipples to describe circles as her body shook.

"Cum with me Effy... cum in me... She pulled him close and wrapped herself tight around Josh. "I need your cum, cum with me." Her body tightened and her pussy clamped down on Josh's cock, he could barely move but he kept trying to drive his cock into her sheath. Suddenly she tightened up even more which drove him over the edge. "CUM WITH ME," she cried hoarsely. Her legs wrapped around his and urged him on, her fingers clawed his back and her mind exploded with pleasure. "OH GOD I LOVE YOU!" she shrieked.

Josh couldn't stop if he tried, and he couldn't pull out either, she held him tightly as her orgasm crashed over her body. "I'm cumming Nica!" he roared as his cock fired volley after volley deep into her pussy. Quenching relief washed over him as his orgasm raged. For her part, Veronica's orgasm coursed through her making her groan in the most unlady like way. Somehow in the midst of their mutual ecstasy their lips found each other, and they kissed furiously.

Finally, their passion spent, they lay next to each other, cuddling close, breathing heavily and kissing gently. Veronica said softly, "We have to talk."

"Nica, I know what you're going to say, but I'm still driving right now, let me start, is that ok?"

She pulled the quilt up and snuggled close. "Ok," she said, but she didn't sound sure.

"Ok, we both said I love you in the heat of the moment," Josh said softly. "Was it just the heat of the moment? was it real? who knows? Was it love? Or just the sex?" He kissed her forehead and picked his next words carefully. "All I know is that I've had a rough past and I'm just happy to find someone. I don't know what we have but I don't want to throw it away." She looked at him questioningly and he kissed her again. "If we end up lovers, I'll be the happiest man on the planet. If we end up fishing buddies, I'll be happy with that too. Let's just enjoy each other and let the chips fall where they may, because I don't want to go back to being alone."

His last words really got to Veronica, she loved her house, and she loved her cat, but being alone every night caused an ache in her soul that she hated. Veronica realized that he may have saved her from a huge mistake, she almost called everything off like so many former lovers did to her. Would this work? What will the office say when they found out? She asked with a worried smile, "can we keep it secret?"

"Of course, it'll be fun. It will be our little secret," and they sealed it with a kiss.

"You started it," muttered Veronica. She smiled and rested her head on his shoulder. What he said wasn't close to what she wanted to talk about, but they can always talk about it later.

"What do you mean I started it, I was sound asleep and the next thing I know some beautiful crazy lady is sucking my cock."

"No," said Veronica, "I was worried about you, I was checking your pulse and suddenly you came in my mouth."

When he finished laughing he said, "Come on, let's go shower, we made a mess."

After a warm loving shower where they continued to explore each other's bodies, then they dressed in the sweat suits that Veronica found and had a dinner from the frozen entrees stashed in Anthony's freezer. Following their late dinner, they cuddled and watched Young Frankenstein before making love one more time, then Josh had to go and perform his evening maintenance and his "tape monkey" backups and... more shoveling, damnit.

"You're just like all the rest, seven or eight quickies and you're off with the boys to boast and brag," said Veronica mimicking Madeline Kahn's line.

"I love a woman with a sense of humor," said Josh as he kissed her good bye and rose from the couch.

She was still glowing from five orgasms and knew there was more in her future. A guy who loves her AND silly old movies? Life is good. She responded the only way possible. "I love a man with an enormous schwanzstucker... voof!"

~~*~~

"Good morning, Anthony," Veronica whispered softly into her phone not wanting to wake up Josh. It was Anthony's normal 7:30 AM call.

"You sound happy, I'm not used to hearing you happy, is this you happy?" her boss teased.

"Mmmm... deliriously!" She looked at her ring, the one with the Rock, now perched on her left hand. Josh slipped it on to her left hand when he returned to bed at four AM. They decided to call it a promise ring, and should they decide to make it permanent they will set her stone in a new ring.

"You guys doing ok in there? Do I need to air-lift in supplies?" Anthony continued teasing, he knew that Josh had packed away enough supplies to feed the whole workforce for a week if needed.

"We're fine, your wine cabinet is taking quite a hit, but we're ok. I talked to our plow company, we should be out of here by Thursday evening, Friday morning at the latest. We'll be open for business by noon Friday," she whispered.

"As soon as you guys can move out of there, head home and take a nice long weekend, you earned it," said Anthony. "We'll see you next Tuesday."

"Tuesday?" Veronica was shocked at her boss's generosity, it was getting close to the end of the year and they had so many plans...

"Ok, have it your way, Wednesday." It's easy to be generous when he knew his company was in great hands when Josh and Veronica were "minding the store." He's got a talent for finding the right people.

"Aye, aye, sir," she answered. She wondered if she and Josh would be able to go tobogganing on Friday, and maybe get a fish fry later, now they have nearly a week off.

"Are you going to be ready for our nine AM video conference with Plexus Financial this morning?"

Just then Josh snuggled up behind her. He brushed her hair out of the way and began gently kissing the back of her neck hitting all the right spots. Her eyes rolled back in her head as his hand reached around and cupped her breast, squeezing gently, his hard cock pressing against her sensitive butt cheeks. "I will need to put my face on..."

"You just do what needs to be done," said Ant.

Veronica rolled over to face Josh who peppered her forehead with little kisses. "I plan to sir."

"I told you about that talent of mine," Anthony said, "I can find the right man for the right job."

"Yes, you can," she sighed, and as she hung up Anthony was sure he heard her laugh with joy.