All Comments on 'Stormwatch - The Love Boat'

by Duleigh

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
OZENGINEEROZENGINEER9 months ago

I'd give that a nine or ten if there were tat many stars!!!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy9 months ago

Super good story!

5

Turning502019Turning5020199 months ago

Having read all the storm series this felt disconnected like when they try to bring back a TV series after 10 years. The characters are all there but its off somehow. Then over halfway through you started mixing up Josh and Dons names and that killed it for me trying to figure it out still gets 3 stars for some of my favorite characters

BluEyedBikerBluEyedBiker9 months ago

On page 8 "Veronica melted into Don's arms"...I see a pissed off Lanh with a switchblade sometime soon.

Wonderful story though 5 stars

SeanGregorySeanGregory9 months ago

Other than shuffling names several times this is another fine chapter of what has become my favorite universe on Lit!

OvercriticalOvercritical9 months ago

I almost made it to the end of page 3, bit then had tp give i[ and call it quits. I have almost no idea what was going on, but in truth, I didn't care. Too many characters. too many names and I'm not sure they were consistently used. And again I didn't care. Just as I got used to Josh being with Veronica I find him getting close to someone call Ronnie and they're thinking of joining the Mile High Club. What the hell is he doing...and then I gather that Ronnie is a nickname for Veronica. That's when I realized that I didn't care about any of them. Scored a 2* and left...permanently.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Due to your insistence of having a boatload of characters and spacing out the stories, you really need to include a chest of characters section....

Instead we have...

"Now is he the brother of her college friend who knows the couple with the Italian restaurant?"...or something!

If you want to do Game of Thrones length books with a cast of hundreds...some of which are very incidental...please give your readers a break.

H_RoarkH_Roark6 months ago

Wow this is one of my favorite series on this site. I did notice a few accidental name changes but that's hardly the worse error I've seen on this site by far.

I love the characters as well as the redemption arcs. Not to mention the lovemaking. ;)

Keep up the good work. I reread the entire Stormwatch series just so I would appreciate this one. I keep seeing people mentioning continuity errors but I rarely notice them. People's memories change and not every character mentioned needs an entire back story at the time of first mention. I've seen that in a lot of other author's works as well so no biggie as far as I am concerned.

Keep up the good work. Hope everyone has healthy babies. :)

married43wishingformoremarried43wishingformore6 months ago

This whole series has been great. I can't wait for more. I'm hoping Nica has a baby. That would be wonderful. The explanations about the military has been a great part of the series. My uncle was shot in Korea and it took 24 hours before someone was able to get him. His PTSD was never diagnosed until he was in his seventies.

I hope you continue the series. I love the characters.

Campus77Campus775 months ago

This was an incredible series. I love all the characters and was with them in good times and bad. Such a realistic plot and extremely great character development kept me bouncing along to keep up with the action. I can feel that there is more to come as the additional characters have a story to tell. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Outstanding story, brother. Might, maybe proof the names again. Ah done thank Josh would prove Ronnie shone Don her tits yall

Tsgt z

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It seems all great stories suffer from characteritis after 3 or 4 chapters. Too many characters to keep track of, and too much backstory to create. I know they're your characters, you created them and you love them, but it's starting to get a bit hard to follow.

DuleighDuleighabout 2 months agoAuthor

When is the last time you read a novel length story with three characters?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDuleigh@Duleigh
Disabled veteran, learning how to live from the sidelines. Still trying to figure out if I'm writing these stories, or if these stories are writing me. I've given them free rein to flow and now it's time to start publishing, The scores reflect that you like what I am publishin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES