Stormwatch - The Love Boat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As executive assistant to Mr. Friedman, Veronica was the face of Andalon Data Systems (the new corporate name), she gave the sales pitches to big clients and to the news, but she was also the genius that Ant relied on to review problems with existing contracts and the potential of new customers. To say that she was the heart and soul of Andalon Data Systems was understating her importance to Ant and the three vice presidents that ran the company.

As always, she was "dressed to kill" and looked like Miss Ohio (which she was for a year) and damn near Miss America (which she was in 10th place from becoming), but the years between then and now were extremely kind. Only the lack of a child kept her from the unofficial title of Andalon MILF of the Year. (Which she would have severely injured people for if she heard about it). She was in her office with her "Granny" reading glasses going over a contract that the sales department were planning to adopt as their sales model for the next year when Mr. Friedman called out, "Mrs. Gravely, could you step into my office?"

Having only been Mrs. Gravely for a few months, Veronica didn't respond right away. At first she thought it was Ant's way of kidding Josh, then she remembered her 2.5 karat diamond ring and that other ring on her finger. "I will be right there sir!" She laid out the documents she was working on in the specific order she needed to be able to pick up her work when she returned, then set paperweights on each pile, grabbed her clipboard and pen and walked into Ant's connected office to find that Josh was in there. She poured herself a cup of coffee as she tried to guess what was going on.

"Ah, Mrs. Gravely, have a seat." When Veronica seated herself on the new couch in his office next to Josh and Anthony started with, "Mister Gravely had Stormwatch this past weekend, did my new couch meet your needs?" Josh almost spewed coffee out his nose laughing when Anthony said that.

Veronica blushed furiously, last year she and Josh were trapped in the building by a snowstorm and made love on the couch in Anthony's office every chance they could. His old couch is now the centerpiece of their cabin at Josh's camp.

"I was doing the audit you requested," said Josh as he wiped the coffee off his lap.

"I was at home helping Audry with the baby all weekend," was all Veronica was finally able to say.

Ant knew full well that Audrey, more than ten years Veronica's junior, was now Veronica's stepmother and the baby was her little brother. "Shame, I was hoping that you two would be able to take some time together, you haven't been able to take a honeymoon yet."

"We're hoping for another trip to Amelia Island."

"I might have some bad news for you... are you familiar with Justice Nicoleta Atherton?"

Josh and Veronica looked at each other and shook their heads, Josh was utterly stumped. Veronica wrote the judges name down on her notepad as she said, "Just by reputation, thirty years on the bench, ten years on the New York State Supreme court, she's doing something with children now. Why do you ask?"

"She seems to know you; she has an interest in our services for her husband's air cargo company and if we meet their needs, she hinted at a long term contract." Veronica looked genuinely surprised, but Ant continued. "I just got off the phone with her, she mentioned the two of you by name, she wants you two to spend some time with her at her estate to talk shop and eat lobster or whatever rich people do." He stepped around his desk and handed Veronica a note with the days and times the justice mentioned, they were exactly the same as the days that she and Josh were going to request for time off.

Veronica looked at the note and her eyes filled with tears, but she and Josh both have one rule when it comes to business; when the boss asks, the answer is always yes. It never matters what the request is, the answer is always the same; "Yes sir, no problem."

That evening they drove home in silence, they both agreed that they'd press Paul and Andi for a longer notification if there ever is a chance to ride their yacht again. Both have seen pictures of the yacht, especially the pictures of Andi standing at the stern of the yacht with the name "Andi's Dream" painted in blue script and Andi's smile of happiness outshining the majesty of the yacht. "What did Andi say?"

Veronica sighed. She had called Andi and asked if they had time to talk and Andi asked them to meet at Worzil's Bar and Grille, a pub just up the street from Andi's house. Worzil's was quite often a life saver, when Veronica and Josh get off work late and there's no time to cook, Worzil's kitchen was always open for regular customers. "Andi said they're eating at Worzil's. She said to stop by."

"I haven't had one of Ayato's "I Hate You" Bloody Mary's in ages," said Josh. The owner/bartender at Worzil's, Ayato Tanaka is renowned for making a Bloody Mary so hot it makes the Buffalo style Chicken Wings seem mild in comparison.

As they entered the neighborhood pub, Ayato's wife, Julissa Tanaka, met Josh and Veronica at the door. "What's with you two, you look like your dog died."

"No, we got news that we aren't happy with. Are Andi and Paul here?" asked Veronica.

"They're in the back, they have the whole clan."

"Thanks," and they made their way to the back where Paul and Andi were seated at a long table with the twins Sandy and Madeline, and their little boy Daniel, with them was John and Macy with their daughter Katrina. Everyone was finished with dinner and the little blond moppets were coloring their placemats.

"Hey strangers!" called Andi after reviewing her daughters work of art. "Move over," she whispered to the twins, "let Mister and Missus Gravely sit down." The twins moved over because there were plenty of chairs on the long table so Veronica and Josh could sit down close to Andi and Paul so they could talk. As the adults began to speak, little Danny spit up his dinner and Andi and Paul responded to the minor emergency.

The twin's generosity only lasted a few minutes because when Andi and Paul looked up after cleaning up their year old son Danny, the girls were sitting on Veronica and Josh's laps. "He's messy," said Sandy to Veronica.

"He probably doesn't know how to hold a spoon," said Veronica.

"He doesn't know how to eat... how can someone not know how to eat?" Madeline was shocked at the concept.

"I just don't know," said Josh. "Should we throw him back and try for a better one?"

"Girls!"

"Ooops!" the girls slid off of Veronica and Josh's lap, but Madeline told Josh, "We'll talk later," causing Josh to break up laughing.

"What was that about?" Andi asked.

"I'm not quite sure," said Josh, "I think I instigated a monster." Madeline had returned to coloring but kept looking over at Josh. When she saw him looking at her, she held her finger to her lips and said "Shhh."

"What's up?" said Andi as she settled Danny in her lap and began to feed him pureed carrots from a small jar.

"Well, we have to..." started Josh.

"Wait," said Paul as he looked at his phone. He showed it to Andi who smiled, nodded, and went back to feed Danny. "Sorry," said Paul, "I just got a text from Nicky, she said she called your boss and cleared time for our trip with him."

"Nicky?" Veronica looked confused, something she rarely does.

"Nicky as in Nicoletta? Justice Nicoletta Atherton?" asked Josh.

"Uh huh. She can't wait until we get there. And she says she'll only talk business enough to make the trip deductible," said Paul.

"I don't understand," said Veronica as Sandy climbed back up on her lap. "What does Justice Atherton have to do with our trip?"

"I did mention that we're going to a private island, right?" asked Andi.

"Yes..."

"It's her island."

Josh and Veronica looked at each other with a grin of relief. Finally! A vacation together as husband and wife! Every time it looked like they could get some time off together, some emergency arose at Andalon Data Systems, or with Mike and Audrey, and of course they couldn't leave while Audrey was having the baby. "We need to run into town, I need to get something to wear," gasped Veronica.

But Andi had to inform her about the reality of Nisi Arcadia, "this island is VERY informal, I usually need a couple of bikinis and a couple sarongs, after that just something to get you from the airplane to the boat, maybe an outfit or two for the marina."

Paul agreed, "couple of t-shirts, shorts, maybe 2 polo shirts and a bathing suit. But you probably won't be wearing much of that."

"And don't worry about privacy, there's cabanas on the island or you can stay on the boat," said Andi. "There's several small private beaches too where you can just get away, or you can join the group on one of the big beaches."

"There's a very nice beach just for the girls so they can talk about us," said Paul, "and we go fishing or sailing or hang out at the bar and have a cigar or two." He handed Josh an envelope, "Here's your boarding passes, you'll fly from Buffalo to Atlanta then from Atlanta to Jupiter via a regional carrier called Space A."

Josh laughed at that, Space A in the military means Space Available. You can fly anywhere in the world on a military cargo plane if they have space available for you on the plane. "Yeah, a couple of military fliers named their company that," said Paul. "Yi's folks, Stan and Sung-mi Carlson will pick you up at the airport and take you to our house in Jupiter and we'll tie up sometime later that evening and we'll be ready to go after topping Andi's Dream up with gas and groceries."

"Don't worry about anything," said Andi. "This trip is about unwinding. Oh! We just want to give you a heads up, the other couple, they've had some really bad luck, Don is a disabled vet and his wife got hit by a car on Christmas Eve. They need to unwind and heal, that's what this trip is about."

"Don was a patient of Andi's back at CU," said Paul referring to her practice at Colorado University Hospital.

"They really helped me with the twins in Colorado," sighed Andi. She looked a bit sad, then she sat up and smiled. "We're going to fix 'em up. Right?"

"We're going to do everything we can do to help," Paul as he took Andi's hand in his and gave her a kiss.

"They're getting mushy again," said Madeline in a sing-song voice. The tiny moppet appeared on Josh's lap, crayons in hand to color his paper placemat before his dinner arrived.

"Mushy, mushy, mushy," agreed Sandy from Veronica's lap.

<><><><><>֎<><><><><>

Mike and Audrey seemed excited that Veronica and Josh were going on vacation, they depend quite a bit on Veronica and Josh's help, but when Veronica said, "Dad, Josh and I have a business trip coming up so we're going to be away for a couple of weeks and use it for a honeymoon."

"Good! You kids go have that honeymoon," Mike said as he hugged his daughter.

"Are you going to be alright?" Veronica was worried about her dad, ever since his heart attack she's been treating him like a fragile crystal doll.

"I'm fine! I'm eating better, I'm getting my exercise, doc gave me a glowing report, and best of all, I'm getting my pension again." Several years ago, his ex-wife was able to scam his pension fund and diverted the money from Mike to her.

"Well, I worry about you, this is going to be a cell free trip and if you reach out to me I may not be able to respond for days."

"Go. Have. Fun. That's an order little lady."

"Oh daddy," Veronica hugged Mike realizing that something bigger than vacation was happening, he just hasn't said what.

Later, snuggling in bed with her husband Veronica was giddy, a real vacation with her lover! They went to Amelia island last year but that was such a painful exploration into Josh's past that it felt more like a root canal than a vacation. "Are you going to be ok with flying?"

"Of course, I'm totally good with it. No problems," Josh put his arm around Veronica as they spooned.

"You're lying to me, aren't ya?" Veronica wiggled her ass back at Josh and caressed his hand.

"Yep, lying through my teeth." Josh kissed her neck and continued, "I'm going to see Helen tomorrow, maybe she can give me something to calm me."

Veronica rolled onto her back and smiled, "That's what you said about Pittsburgh."

"Yeah, but was Pittsburgh, who wouldn't freak out about flying to Pittsburgh?"

"Apparently a lot of people would not freak out," she whispered as their lips drew closer. Just as their lips touched the sound of Mike Jr crying drifted up from Mike and Audrey's suite.

"He's got to be our kid, his timing is too perfect," groused Josh. "We need blood tests or something to verify he really is Mike and..."

"Come here you," said Veronica laughing as she pulled Josh on her and between her legs. Josh smiled at her and began to kiss around her collarbone and started to work his way downward, kissing... kiss after gentle kiss tracking down between her perfect breasts, still teenage firm. "No, not tonight," said Veronica and she trapped Josh's hips between her incredibly strong legs and she rolled him over on his back. "We'll have time to play games on the island; I want you now." She reached between them, rose up and lined his cock up with her cunt.

For his part Josh just grinned, stunned with a combination of desire and joy. Josh has been making love to this beautiful woman for over a year and every time is just as wonderful as their first time on that cold and snowy night in Anthony's office. She lowered her hips a little bit and they both felt the head of his cock penetrate her delicious vagina. Lower and lower her hips sank taking more of his cock into her incredibly warm, unbelievably wet pussy until her clit pressed against his pubes.

Sitting straight up the head of his cock sunk even deeper into her body then she sat motionless and smiled down on Josh her thick hair framing her face. He tried to thrust up into her but he couldn't move, she held him pinned to the mattress, motionless. He tried thrusting up into her but she held him still, squeezing him with her inner muscles. He couldn't move his hips, he felt her squeezing his cock, keeping him hard and anxious but he could get no friction that he was needing more friction... she was driving him crazy just pinning him like that and smiling down on him. "What do you want?" he finally asked.

"Are you going to behave on the flight?"

"Yes, of course." He tried to get up on his elbows but she pushed him back down.

"No, I mean really behave, not like Pittsburgh, because I'm not going downtown to the bus terminal at two o'clock in the morning to pick you up again." She started moving her hips back and forth which generated a nice friction between her clit and his pubic hair, she knew it wasn't doing much for him, but it was slowly driving her out of her mind.

"I have an appointment with Helen tomorrow, I'll go, I promise."

"And you'll do what she says?" Veronica grabbed Josh's wrists and leaned forward putting her weight on them so he couldn't move his arms.

"Yes I'll do it."

"Ok, I just ask that you try... you don't have to succeed but you... no, we need to try. Ok?"

There was iron in her words, there was no hint that she was kidding. "Ok, I will try. I will do whatever she says and take whatever she give me."

Veronica smiled and said, "that's all I ask." She lifted her hips up giving him room to move.

Josh began to lift his hips, fucking her from below. He began fucking hard, her body shuddering from each thrust, her breasts wobbling, her eyes closed and her mouth hung open as she concentrated on the sensations that were overwhelming her body. Soon she was whimpering and gasping from the sensations that were coursing through her body. "Why do I have to blackmail you to get you to fuck like this?"

"It lets me know how much you love me," he whispered. Falling forward she suckled his neck as he fucked her from below, the sound of their bodies slapping together filled the air. "Cum for me baby," Josh whispered as he drove his cock up into her as hard and as fast as he could.

"I'm cumming baby," she gasped, her orgasm was almost on her and she was panting now.

"Do it, cum for me Nica," he said. He planted his feet and fucked into her as hard as he could. "Tell me when you cum, I love to hear it."

"I'm cumming Effi," she whispered hoarsely then she bit down on his shoulder as her body shook and trembled... "I'm cumming for you..."

<>֎<>

"...so, I cuddled with her until she fell asleep, then I went up in the attic and talked to Ellie."

"That's it? You didn't have an orgasm?" Dr. Helen Lennox, Josh's psychiatrist listened with rapt attention and occasionally writing a note or two. "How did you feel about that?"

"No, I..." Josh thought about what his feelings were at that moment in time, "I didn't feel like I deserved one. I've caused her so much pain... I should be doing something to repay her for everything she's done for me."

"Doesn't the fact that she loves you count for anything?"

"It counts for everything doc; I don't feel whole without her."

"If she felt the same way about you don't you think she would feel broken if you took the "easy way out?"

"Not this time Doc, I'm worried about the flight because I still have problems keeping my shit together." Josh was a gunner on an AC-130 gunship in the USAF and his last mission went bad, they were hit, men under his command were injured, his best friend killed, another friend was sucked out the hole that a shoulder fired missile opened in the side of the plane. She was on a safety strap but couldn't get back in, and Josh fell out when he tried to pull her back in.

"What did you do to get on flights before you met Veronica?" the doctor tried not to look concerned but she worried about Josh and all of "her boys" who served.

"Normally I'd get so drunk I could barely get on the plane and I'd pass out before they got the engines started."

She looked at him with what he called her Mr. Spock look meaning that there was more information that she wanted. "And now you don't get that drunk in front of Veronica?"

"No ma'am, I do not."

"And why not exactly?"

Nick scoffed then said, "I'm a civilian now, I don't have to." While she tried to penetrate the bullshit he finally said, "While I was on duty couldn't avoid flying. I would tell them that I can't fly anymore and they would shame and say, "Sucks to be you," and send me to Korea. You know, you can't drive to Korea."

"Ok Mister Gravely, I'm going to write you a prescription for Xanax, it's a tranquilizer that many people take for anxiety attacks. Some people need it for taking an MRI, they don't like the closed space." She looked at Josh hoping to see what reaction he would have when she mentioned MRI, but he just shrugged.

"I fall asleep in those big ol' mechanical sleeping bags."

"Many people have a reaction to an MRI like you do on an airplane."

Josh looked at his 'shrink' and said, "Does anyone tear the MRI machine up looking for a parachute?"

"Ah yes, but we've discussed Pittsburgh." She smiled and softly said, "I think you're going to do fine Ephraim." Josh smiled, she's the only one besides Veronica that can pronounce his real first name correctly. It's not Ef-rum like most people say, it's e'Frame. "That prescription is for two Xanax pills, use them as directed but only as needed. And I challenge you to bring one of those pills back to me."

<><><><><>֎<><><><><>


123456...9