Stormwatch - The Love Boat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wonder how Xuan Pham is doing," said Lanh.

"Who is that?" asked Kim-ly.

"You met her, she came up to visit us at Osan, she's the Ajima that thought I was a prostitute."

"We were talking about Gallant Eagle, when we thought we were going to war," said Don. "When Rocketman decided to back off the whole base went silent, all planes were down, all flights cancelled, we and we just waited then about eleven hundred hours they called "SECURE FROM MOPP CONDITION" and played Lee Greenwood "God Bless the USA" over the loudspeakers and security started launching slap rockets. The sky was full of flares on parachutes while we sang our lungs out."

"Everyone on base was singing at the top of their lungs and waving flashlights and lighters," said Lanh, "then all the exterior lights came on for the first time in two weeks. It was wild!"

"I remember a few exercises that were pretty tough," said Josh, "That felt so good to hear that song and watch the lights come back on. It was our victory song." When he lost gunships, an assignment that he loved, he ended up at Kunsan Air Base in Korea, another assignment he loved. Unfortunately for Josh, it was only one year, but being unmarried and unattached he would have happily done three years there.

"Honey, could you come here and tell us what this is?" asked Lanh.

"Where is this what-is-it?" asked Don as he got up. "I don't know anything about this boat."

"You own a boat," insisted Kim-ly.

"I own a rowboat." The girls led him down the stairs across the cockpit to the aft gunnel and opened the rear door and they stepped out on the swimming ramp.

"That down there, look closer."

Don crouched down and as Kim-ly stepped up to push him in, he spun and wrapped an arm around her knees and pulled her in with him. With a startled squawk from Kim-ly they hit the water with a splash.

"She didn't expect that?" Andi asked Lanh.

"Nope."

"Did you expect that?"

"Yeah, he's pretty tough to trick... besides, I told him."

Josh and Veronica watched as Don came up quickly but Kim-ly was still underwater. Don began to struggle and yell "No you don't!" and suddenly Kim-ly popped up and threw Don's swim trunks up onto the swimming deck. Don decided to just go with it and handed his glasses to Lanh and he was soon to taking easy strokes, first in a long time, while Lanh watched and remembered better days long, long ago ...

<><><><><>֎<><><><><>

Josh and Veronica's stateroom was triangular, it was in the bow of the boat with the head of the bed at the point. She and Josh were snuggling enjoying a gentle encounter. Sometimes after a busy day they enjoy a relaxing encounter of manual stimulation, mutual masturbation, especially if she finishes first (it happens) and then gently sucks his balls to encourage him but tonight she said, "Come on," a look of excitement crossed her face, and she climbed up out of the bed.

"Where, what?" said Josh as he followed her.

Veronica threw a towel over her shoulder and said, "Let's go for a walk," then she left the room naked carrying a towel.

Josh scrambled to catch up with her, trying to be quiet as he made his way past the master suite with Lanh, Kim-ly and the third suite with Yi and Kenny. Don then followed Veronica through the salon, then the mezzanine and out on deck. The generator purred quietly as the couple stood on the swimming platform, Veronica scanning the stars, she's never seen the stars so bright, and Josh scanning the water looking for sharks. The boat sat steady in the water, its deck lighting dim, like an aisle in a theater, but the underwater lights were lit up, changing colors and it fascinated Josh.

"It's hot out here," whispered Josh.

Spotting something moving across the sky Veronica said, "Look at that! What is that?" and she turned to look for Josh but he was gone. "Effi?"

"Shhh!" came his voice from below.

Veronica stepped out on the swimming deck that was lowered to water level. "Oh Effi, you need to tell me when you do something like that!"

"Nica, who is the swimmer on this boat?" said Josh as he lowered Veronica into the warm, embracing ocean.

"Don is. Lanh told me he held the state record for two-hundred-meter freestyle."

At the sound of Don's name, Kim-ly woke up. Don and Lanh had asked for a few moments of alone time and Kim-ly graciously got up and stepped outside. She understands; she's not competing with Lanh for Don, she's in love with both of them. Besides, she needed a little alone time too, in Minnesota you don't go outside to look at the stars naked, ever. It's either too cold or the mosquitoes will eat you alive. The warm air and the rocking of the boat took its toll and she fell asleep on a lounge chair in the cockpit and was aroused a half hour later when Veronica mentioned Don.

"We're not in Minnesota," said Josh and their lips met, their tongues intertwined as their hands slipped over each other's body. Playing like otters they swam around each other, kissing and caressing, hands sliding over wet bodies, eyes locked. This one perfect moment under the stars with the woman he loves so dearly was worth the hype and hassle it took to get down here.

"I am so proud of you," she whispered in his ear.

"Proud? Me?"

"Mmmmm." She smiled as her fingertips circled his nipples. "You have so many reasons to never get on an airplane ever again, but you overcame your fear to bring me down here, you begged me to take in my dad, you are so loving to his baby and all the children in our life. You earned every promotion Ant gave you, and more! We still hold hands at lunch, that still makes me happy. Where were you when I was eighteen?"

"Holloman New Mexico." He pulled her close and brushed her wet hair from her face. "I am so thankful to you, you love me more than I deserve, and I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you. We are going to have such wonderful children."

Children? This is the first time either of them said anything about children. With a squeak of delight Veronica threw her arms around his neck and kissed him so hard it hurt his teeth. Her tongue shot into his mouth, and they clung to each other, lost in their kiss. Finally, when they broke the kiss Josh started to nudge Veronica toward the boat and she had a million questions and she stumbled over them in her excitement. "When do you want to start?"

"Any time you feel ready."

"Can we start now?"

"I want to get back on the boat first."

"How many do you want?"

"Nine, but I'll settle for fewer."

"I'm being serious, how many do you want?"

"Let's figure that out one at a time.

Veronica climbed up onto the yacht and pulled Josh onto the deck with her. "Let's start now," she groaned. Their lovemaking was eager and aggressive, their hands roaming and probing, everything was new and exciting, and Veronica found Josh feasting on her vagina, driving her to climax faster than any man had ever been able to excite her. She tried to pull him up to kiss him but he was insatiable and soon Veronica's choked cries of her orgasm were heard, waking their friends and neighbors up on the flying bridge.

When her mind returned from wherever Josh sent it, Veronica pulled him up and demanded "Fuck me Effi. Give me our child."

Kim-ly could not move, she didn't want to disturb them, and they were so beautiful together in the starlight. She knew she should have left earlier but their talk about children reminded her of Don and Lanh 15 years ago as they made excited plans for a family that never materialized. And now the beautiful love making of these two people kept her entranced, and her fingers busy. Kim-ly tried to remain silent as she watched Josh and Veronica celebrate their mutual passion, but occasionally a little gasp would escape as she joined them in their desire.

Josh never felt Veronica so hot and excited before, and she was insatiable, her juices covered them as they fucked. It was no longer a romantic tryst in the starlight, this was raw fucking, the sound of their groins slapping echoed across the surface of the calm ocean.

"Cum in me Effi," she gasped over and over.

"I'm going to cum Nica!" Josh gasped as he fucked her to yet another climax. As she gasped in the throes of another mind bending orgasm, Josh came, filling her with his seed, grunting with every spurt. Veronica wrapped her long legs around Josh's waist and her arms around his back squeezed with all her might as her orgasm took control and rattled her mind, and the squeezing made it nearly impossible for him to breath.

Veronica's orgasm finally subsided and as aftershocks teased her, she released Josh and weakly kissed him. "Are you ok?" Josh asked. "That was really a big one."

"Oh my God did I cum," gasped Veronica, her head still spinning from the fucking she received.

"Me too," sighed Kim-ly to herself as she quietly headed back to her suite unnoticed.

<><><><><>֎<><><><><>

The next afternoon Josh watched in amazement as Paul eased the boat toward the pier on the lovely island laid out before them. When Andi signaled that the zodiac was secured to the swimming ramp, Paul brought the throttles to a stop and allowed the big boat to drift towards the pier. Then with a few twists of the control joystick the boat turned 180 degrees with burst from the thrusters and was drifting backwards gently using momentum from the last turns of the screws.

Yi and Kenny set fenders out on the port side of Andi's dream and Josh hastened down the stairs and headed out to the foredeck where he, Don and Kim-ly put up the overhead tarp and set up the benches and tables. In the galley Lanh and Veronica carried the snack trays that Yi made last night up to the foredeck as the yacht eased up to the dock. Once Andi's Dream was secured to the doc, Kenny connected a heavy electric line to the yacht and threw a switch providing power to the big boat and Don killed the engines, then shut down the generator and for the first time in two days the boat was silent.

"Do we have to get dressed?" asked Kim-ly. They were told that a VIP was coming aboard and she was worried about having to dress. Veronica agreed with the sentiment, now that she summoned up the courage to remove her bikini top, she was ready to take it off, but she didn't want to offend a potential client. Just then Andi stepped onto the bow from the port side deck followed by a woman clearly in her later years. She had long silver hair combed out straight like Lanh's ebony locks and like Andi she was wearing only a sarong, her firm breasts were either superbly modified or timeless in their shape and size, her breasts appeared to be as firm as a woman in her twenties.

"Folks, this is our hostess, Justice Nicoletta Atherton, she and her husband Donald own this island and are happy to have us come visit."

"Justice Atherton? From the New York State Supreme Court?" asked Veronica.

"That's me," said the silver haired beauty, "and please call me Nikki. And am I correct in assuming that you are Veronica von Köster from the Miss America pageant a few years ago?"

"Quite a few years ago," chuckled Veronica, "and it's Victoria Gravely now," as she rose to shake hands.

One by one Justice Atherton walked around the bow patio shaking hands and welcoming her guests, and when she got to Kim-ly, the Asian hottie introduced herself as Kim-ly Campbell. "Interesting! I cannot wait to hear your story." She seated herself at the apex of the triangular lounge and said "Ok, I would love to do some ice breakers and get to know you then we'll go ashore where my husband is preparing dinner. What a group, all you guys are veterans, and all you women are beautiful. I was told we have newlyweds, who is that? Ronnie and Josh, you're our newlyweds? how did you meet?"

"I got a new job and a tech company in Orchard Park," started Josh, "and this beauty queen gave me the HR briefing as I in-processed."

"We kind of hit it off right there but we played by the rules for a couple of years," said Ronnie.

"Very wise, however Anthony tells me that there's a little bit more to your story... something called StormWatch?"

Veronica sighed, there's no getting out of it, and she wouldn't be surprised if Nikki knew the whole story anyhow. "Our business requires the servers stay on and connected to the network 24/7 and during one storm we had a power glitch that knocked everything off like until someone came in to fix it. Josh suggested having a qualified person remain in the building during storms to fireguard and keep an eye on the servers. Josh and I got snowed in one weekend and we took our relationship to another level."

Yi welcome back and Kenny it's good to meet you. Andi tells me you two snuck off to the courthouse to get married a while ago, how did you meet?" asked Nikki.

Yi started with, "I was sitting at the bar mourning the fact that fifty percent of my friends in this town were under seven years old this guy came up to me and said, "Hi, I'm Kenny, I have yellow fever and I'll be your stalker for the evening."

"A guy after my own heart!" cried Kim-ly, and she gave Kenny a fist bump. "Did you really say that?"

Kenny was a naturally quiet guy and he looked like he was going to blush, then he said, "I did say all of those things at one time or another, but that night I introduced myself and said I was interested in her, and we talked about our visits to Korea, mine in the army, hers to visit her grandmother."

"And you hit it off right there," sighed Lanh.

"Oh, Hell No!" said Kenny, Yi, Andi, Paul, Veronica, and Paul.

"They were on again off again for months!" said Andi, "then on Halloween they clicked."

"We actually had a scoreboard at Worzel's Bar and were making bets if they would enter angry with each other or all lovey-dovey," said Josh.

"You people are brutal! I've got to come to Springville," said Nikki laughing. "Ok, who's next?"

"That's us," said Andi, "you know our story."

"I might," said Nikki with a wicked smile, the kind of smile she used when daring a felon to lie his way out of her courtroom. "I don't think everybody here has heard it; I want to hear Paul's version."

"I was in my cabin, I had been watching a movie with Josh and the weather started to set in, I decided to ride out the storm so Josh headed back over to his cabin locked it up, then got in his truck and went home. About an hour later I got a call from Josh, he said the snow had gotten so bad he almost got lost heading back. Then not long later I got another call, this time from the Town of Concord police dispatch asking me if I could find a stranded traveler with children somewhere near Hirsh's farm. I hopped on the tractor and went looking for them. I had chains on the tractor, and a half a load of hay on the trailer, and I went up the road to check them out and found them in a ditch. I loaded Andi and the twins on my wagon and gave them a hayride back to my cabin."

"Was she happy to see you?" asked Nikki knowing what the answer was going to be.

"Hell no! She refused to get in the wagon until the Town of Concord verified my ID, then when we got to the cabin, she told me to go sleep in the barn."

"You what?" shrieked Veronica and Kim-ly.

Andi buried her face in her hands and blushing furiously said, "I was scared for my twins! And I didn't know him from Adam."

Paul finished the story with, "while we were snowed in we figured things out and came out engaged."

"Fast movers," said Kim-ly with a grin, "I love it."

"That brings us to the Campbells, by the way, Dr. Campbell, I love your book, it was sweet and very moving."

Don looked shocked, "There's really nothing sweet or moving about emphasizing basic skills in elementary school..."

"No, the new one, I believe the working title is "Sue Lynn," if I'm not mistaken," said Judge Atherton.

"That is an outline of the first three quarters of the book, and Lanh is the author, we haven't..."

"We have the same publisher; I am an advocate for streamlining the adoption process and my publisher shares manuscripts with me. I want to pick your brain a bit for that but first, how long have you been married?"

"It will be fifteen years this June, we'll be renewing our vows on our farm and anyone here that wants to come up is invited," said Don.

"And how did you meet?"

"It was at a high school dance," said Lanh.

"That's it?"

"Yeah," said Don. "Sophomore year."

"Nothing else?" Nikki was starting to smell a rat.

Lanh and Don looked at each other and shrugged, "That's a about it."

"OH, YOU TWO LIE!" cried Kim-ly.

"Well now that you mention it," said Don rubbing his chin, "There was a prank, or something. It was a long time ago."

"They were the class nerds, picked on by everybody," huffed Kim-ly. "They were set up to dance to this romantic song and they were expected to freak out so everyone could laugh at them but they danced and they didn't freak out. Then they danced the couple more songs, and everyone was disappointed."

"I think that was the general idea," said Don as Lanh nodded in agreement.

Kim-ly fumed and fussed but Justice Atherton asked her, "You're part of this group, how did you meet Don?"

"I'm the one that took Lanh to the dance and was ready to snap his neck if he did anything to make her cry. But I didn't get to meet him until Monday when she dragged him into our restaurant. Those bastards... they beat the crap out of him after Lanh and I left. He couldn't eat solid food for a week."

"Why?" gasped Veronica.

"Some cheerleaders wanted to pick on Lanh as they were leaving and I got between her and them and they didn't like it so their boyfriends hit me. A lot." Lanh, Kim-ly and Don snuggled close at the memories, and it was clear that they were not going to speak about it again.

"Ok, newlyweds, when did you know they were the one?" Nikki leaned back waiting for this.

"Day one!" said Veronica. "Don't look so surprised!" and she started laughing at Josh's look of shock. "My, I mean, our boss came to me and told me that Marcy from HR had something come up and asked me to do the initial HR briefing on a new hire. I was buried but agreed and in walked Josh. He was the perfect southern gentleman, everything was yes ma'am and no ma'am, and he really meant it, he wasn't being sarcastic, it was natural. Every time I looked up from the outline his eyes were right there on my eyes. Our thirty-minute HR briefing took several hours and extended through lunch."

"It was a fix-up, said Josh softly.

"Interesting, why do you think that?" asked Nikki.

"Because right after our boss introduced me to Miss von Köster he took the HR girl Marcy out to lunch."

"Don't laugh!" said Veronica to the laughing couples. "Our boss always brags that his superpower is hiring the right person for the right job, and at our wedding he told me he hired Josh as a project for me."

"Josh, when did you know Veronica was the one?" asked their hostess.

"We were friends from the "git-go" but you should see her at work! She still looks like a fashion model. I look like I should be wearing a blue shirt with the name Cletus above the pocket and an oily rag in the back pocket, so... OW!"

"He looks very nice at work. Sorry Effi," she kissed his arm where she hit him, "You shouldn't put yourself down."

"I look nice now that you're dressing me, back then I looked like I was pumping gas. But I knew before you did. I started on Monday, but the previous Saturday was the winter holiday party and Anthony invited me to the party, so I showed up, and I saw this blond vision in a white formal gown with sequins dancing with an officer and everyone was watching, and really, she took my breath away. When the song ended, they stepped apart and as everybody got up to dance, she walked right up to me and she said, "Hi! Are you Ephrem?" and she pronounced it right! Most Americans pronounce it Efrum, it's e'Frame. Then she asked, "Did anyone ever call you Effie?" I said that my grandmother did. She said, "My Grandmother called me Nica." And I knew, I knew right at that minute."

1...456789