All Comments on 'Stormwatch - Thundersnow'

by Duleigh

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Great story! They will never change each other.

5

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWantedover 1 year ago

What timing. After the weekend of snow Buffalo just had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Meh

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Thought we might find out I'd Nica was pregnant eventually but a nice story showing humans at their best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Go Bills!!! I know the area and the snow. Great timing...lol

dmallorddmallordover 1 year ago

Great story. A bit detailed but has an excellent premise. I sat down to read this after eating tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich for dinner - what a surprise to see the same thing was one of your menu items. ;-)

All that snow brings back memories of over forty years in snow country. It seemed so real as you described the return trip through the perils of downhill driving to get back to his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Read this on December 27th. Most appropriate.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The story started out great, with a budding romance between two flawed people. The usual ups and downs were evident through the first few chapters. Really good story up till then. But then, the chapter 'A Queen & A Rook' came along and there was no longer any romance. It was a real blow to someone who was getting to really like your narrative style. Basically, the whole chapter was like a completely different tale. And then, after throwing the whole romance in the dumper, the lesbian sub-story was never heard from again. I tried continuing reading after that chapter, but I no longer had any hope for a 'happily ever after' ending. By the final chapter, I had decided to go ahead and finish up the story. Then, you just dropped the story with no real ending. Too bad; it really was a really good start to a romance. I probably won't read any more of your stories.

DuleighDuleigh11 months agoAuthor

Who said that was the final chapter?

Campus77Campus774 months ago

This was a good love story chapter. Lots of snowy action as well. Glad everyone is safe.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Beef on Weck. When I finall moved up, one of the first things I went to dinner for. And 33 is Buffalo Rd 😉

DuleighDuleigh3 months agoAuthor

@ Anonymous

Unless you're in Cheektowaga then the 33 is the Scajaquada Expressway

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDuleigh@Duleigh
Disabled veteran, learning how to live from the sidelines. Still trying to figure out if I'm writing these stories, or if these stories are writing me. I've given them free rein to flow and now it's time to start publishing, The scores reflect that you like what I am publishin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES