Stormy 01

Story Info
Stormy only wanted an oil change in the beginning.
6.3k words
2.6
2.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stormy 01

Someone once said to me that a guy who doesn't hide his bulge is not a lot different than a woman who displays her high beams while wearing a tight sweater. Of course, Jay is an idiot, well, except for when he finished with how more women should keep their high beams turned on, but socially, it's not quite the same yet. At least not during daylight hours in public places.

But it does happen, right? It doesn't seem to be mainstream yet, but it does happen, even if some of the "reveal" photos were purposely staged, I mean, inside of a shopping mall is inside of a shopping mall, so it does happen.

I mean, all I wanted to know was what all the fuss was about, so on a recent Saturday afternoon, I went about trying it out for myself. Sure, I cheated a little in one regard, but I made up for it with the Denim shorts that I choose to wear. Out in somewhat public. While the sun was up.

My cheat was how the Oil Change shop allows the customers to remain in their vehicle during the entire oil change process, so although I covered up little else, I had the protection of my truck and the closed doors of my truck and yes, I knew that one or two of the workers would have a chance to peek through my truck window once or twice, but that was what I considered as my reveal.

And oh boy, were my shorts revealing or what? Not that I'm saying my reveal is an overly large reveal, but what I had was clearly on display and oh boy, when shorts ride up from sitting in a truck seat, right? And to further clarify this, the sign above the clothing rack read "normal sexy day girls shorts" on one side, but it read "fem boy indoors or after dark only" shorts. But I have nice legs, so.

Anyways, hey there, I'm Stormy and they call me Stormy for my aunt, the locally popular and beloved, Gale Storms from TV3 News. But since I am somewhat the black sheep of the family, don't use that to get anything from me. LOL, but keep trying since it's my best draw of people, LOL.

So, you can be the judge of my appearance from my Chang homepage, but I think it's fair to say that my positive comments outweigh the negative comments about my overall appearance and I know that some of the negative comments are just from haters, so you can stand on which ever side of that fence that you choose too. And climbing back and forth over the fence will only get you blocked. If you want to "cuddle" with me, but then go into hater mode when I don't respond, well, pick a lane and stay in it.

And I know what "cuddle" means. I don't deserve a spot in the Cottonwood Street alley, but I have done a few things before as the "girl" of the crew, but I'm "cuddle free" for the most part. And that's all we need to say about that.

Anyways, back to that Saturday afternoon when I thought I could get away with something just because I would remain inside of the safety of my truck.

I had two things in my favor. First, as I sat just outside of that big roll up door waiting to be serviced, I had a chance to look around to see who was working and also to my favor, I knew both the guys that I spied from school and they were "ewe" and "okay" or something like that. Also in my favor was that it appeared that "ewe" (Chuck) only started the oil change service, like the vehicle and customer info and the payment, but then he went back through the doorway into what I assumed was the Oil Change shop office or something. Although, ugh, his info gathering process seemed to give him a chance to peek his head into the customers open window, ugh, but it seemed quick, so, ewe, whatever.

And I don't mean to make it sound like Chuck (ewe) was gross and disgusting, but he is that guy from your city who has a pair of sisters pregnant at the same time and there is a lingering rumor that he has "accidently" gotten with the mom more than once. I mean, ewe, just how will those future family gatherings go, right?

Now, my "okay" (Teddy) was well, okay. If I had a type, Teddy might be my type. But I'm not his type and he is with a great girlfriend, Tara, so I guess, Teddy and I might be considered as in the flirt zone, but that's more on him than me. Teddy is and has always been a huge flirt and that includes flirting with patio furniture when he smokes his weed sticks, but I think is loyal to Tara. I also think that Tara has lost a lot of hair from pulling it out for how much he flirts around, but they are a good couple, so there is that give and take thing, right?

Also, I hope to the heavens that no technician ever accidently stepped into that skinny pit that you have to drive over!

[Big roll up door clunk, clunk, clunk, clunk opens]

"Pull ahead, ma'am, OMG, Stormy! What are you doing out in the middle of the day, hmm?"

"Teddy, I need to be serviced, so?"

"Stormy, aha, aha, aha, just pull ahead slowly and follow Chuck's hand signals to line it up perfectly over the pit."

"But you're going to service me after that, right Teddy?"

"Stormy, aha, aha, aha, yeah, I got you after Chuck takes your info and your payment. Also, I think Chuck just recognized that it's you, so his pull forward hand signal might look more like he's whacking off, so proceed with caution. And don't worry, Stormy, he will run off to the disgusting restroom and pump his own oil from his dipstick just as soon as you slide your credit card through the reader, so."

I mean, I'm pretty sure that I identified Chuck as "ewe" above, so.

"Alright Stormy, that's a full service today, minus a tire rotation, so I'm just going to stick my head into your open window and record your odometer."

"Oh, where you can get a gawking at my bard legs then, Chuck?"

"Stormy, aha, aha, aha, it's a requirement, so, lean back and holy thighs, where did you get those legs from, Stormy?"

"Chuck, just read my odometer and get on with it. And with such rude and disgusting behavior, just how did you manage to knock the Baker sisters at the same time, hmm?"

"Oh, duh, red pills and beer!"

"And a little momma on the side, hmm?"

"Duh, well, momma Baker would slip a blue pill into my ice tea while the girls were working and then go all "let momma Baker take good of that", so you know, more pills, Stormy."

"OMG, Chuck, don't you dare touch me with those barely wiped clean hands!"

"Stormy, I'm just holding the credit card reader for you so you can swipe your credit card. And while we have a moment, maybe I have a thing for guys like you who like to show things off in shorts such as the pair you're wearing today. In broad daylight, I might add, so?"

"Chuck, I may not know a lot about pickup lines, but I really don't think that your pickup lines are good ones. Are you and I through now?"

"Stormy, I haven't told you about our rear end alignment special yet, so shut it and listen."

"Chuck, don't you mean front end alignment, hmm?"

"Not from I've seen on the Strip a couple of times, Stormy."

And sometimes you don't even need to mention anything about bad pickup lines, right?

"Chuck, before I swipe my credit card, I want the best oil, so?"

"Stormy, I got your synthetic oil and I hope I have your attention! We would be the best hook up, so?"

"Chuck, I want the double-double oil filter too, so?"

"Stormy, I got your damn double cleansing action oil filter and I hope you're double jointed because I would want you to wrap me back double with those legs that I can't stop gawking at, so?"

"Chuck, even if I had a type, you wouldn't be my type, but now, damn it, we've both said double-double so much that now I'm craving my double-double bold from the Lava Java Coffee Shop!"

"Then just text Tilly from the Java Lava Coffee Shop and ask her to walk you a coffee down here. It's just two doors down the Strip and in the meantime, I mean, let's hook up in the way less than acceptably clean restroom, Stormy!"

Ahh, nope! But apparently, I had developed a pretty good mean and frowning face to glare back at him. Or he just couldn't wait any longer to pump his own dipstick. See, ewe, gross and disgusting, right?

"Fine, be a stuck-up tease forever then, Stormy, but tee he, you know, tap your horn twice when you prop up your butt real high to reach for the coffee from Tilly, tee he and I'll come a running to check that out! And by the way, Stormy, unlike a lot of other fags in Middleton, II mean, I don't care who knows that I want to have sex with you, I mean, as long as we don't ever talk to people about it, so???"

I mean, in my life, I may have played it forward first, but I didn't hear much of that going on in the above, right? I wasn't teasing anyone. I was just sitting there in my "selfies only" shorts and waiting to be serviced, so.

[Whoop]

"Tilly, a double-double rescue please!"

[Weep]

"Stormy, sure for a double-double tip!"

And there would be no double tapping of my horn for Chuck. But I might prop things up as he asked for, maybe. Not for him, but maybe.

[Double-double bold coffee arrives and passenger side truck door opens and closes]

"Ta, da, Stormy, one double-double bold, funny boy."

"Oh, Tilly, I mean, just have a surprise seat with me then. Won't your boss get upset?"

"Please, Stormy, that's the power of having boobs. Anyways, is Chuck trying to check your oil level with his dipstick then, hmm?"

"Oh, he would like to double dip things both ways, Tilly, if I let him, but gross and disgusting isn't my type, but thanks for the coffee, Tilly (sip)."

"Good choice, Stormy, I mean, Chuck has been known to visit the Cottonwood Street alley, so his dipstick might be green or something. And just who has a dipstick that is your type then, Stormy, hmm? Not that I mean to pry or anything. Oh, and not that I mean to spy, but do you realize that your outline is totally visible in those shorts?"

[Gently pats the outline twice]

"Oh, and to not pry even a little more, Stormy, but Kelli is throwing a "going away" party for her brother tonight inside of your condo complex community center, which I'm not saying is an open invitee type of situation, but it might be a chance for you to flash your big brown eyes around a little bit, like if you play the "just wandering around complex" card. And not pry again, Stormy, but when you sign on to work at the Lava Java Coffee Shop, I mean, it says right on the bottom line that you need to be experienced with spirited gossip, so who is lubing your chassis these days then, hmm?"

"Tilly!"

"Fine, Stormy, cheat a girl out of her gossip then. I should skedaddle anyways and not to pry, but should I have said "bulge" rather than "outline" then, hmm?"

[One more gentle pat of the bulge. Bulge, by the way]

Well, well, I liked it. Anyways, finally, right? A piece of info on a party that I wasn't invited to and Teddy walking towards my truck!

"Stormy, pull the hood release handle and I'll get with it."

[Stormy eye balls Tilly as if to say time to go]

"Bye, Tilly and thanks for digging through my center console by yourself for your double-double tip!"

"Well, I'm not trying to pry, but I think you could hit the Strip some night after dark looking like this and you know, be popular, so, bye."

[Pat, pat, pats the bulge outline and jumps out of the truck]

"Damn it, Tilly, you can't just jump out of our customers vehicles like that! It's dangerous! Don't you see this deep skinny pit that you fall into?"

"Hey, Teddy, later, Teddy, tee he, take good care with the servicing of Stormy, tee he."

[The hood release handle hasn't been pulled, huh?]

"Stormy???"

"Oh, was I supposed to pull the handle then, Teddy? I thought this was a full-service servicing, so?"

"Ugh, Stormy!"

I mean, don't I deserve to go all "aha, aha, aha" once in while too? And it's not my fault that the hood release handle just so happened to be located, well, my leg was a road map, I guess.

"OMG, Teddy, OMG, Teddy, is this what a boyfriend would do, OMG, oh, that feels nice, Teddy!"

[Huh, there was more hand maneuvering to follow the thigh to knee road map than required, huh?]

"Got it!"

[Clunk, spring, twang]

Well, that was new to me! And amazing. And it was a natural reaction to trap Teddy's hand for a few more moments. I mean, I probably didn't really have to squeeze my right thigh over to increase the entrapment, but damn, body touching should be qualified as foreplay!

"Damn it, Stormy, one of these days, I mean, I would call you so many dirty sexy names!"

"OMG, Teddy, make it one of these nights and I will try my best to give you good reason to call me dirty sexy names!"

Well, he should have never twisted his head towards me. He should have just leaned back out of my truck window.

"[Mwah] oops, that never happened, Teddy."

[Mwah, smack back, smooch]

I mean, I never said that I don't play back, folks. Well, I mean, sure, I played forward first that time, but after my initial lip smack, I mean, then I was just playing back, so it was legit.

"Alright, Stormy, the hood release handle has been pulled, so?"

"[Mwah] um, I'd pull something and pull it hard, Freddy, maybe."

Oh, so then he decides to lean backwards out of the truck window, hmm? Like with a surprised quickness to it too.

[Smash goes Freddy's head into the truck window frame]

"Damn it, Stormy!"

Well, he leaned back in, so.

"[Mwah, smack, mwah] say "hey" to Tara for me, Teddy."

Well, he has a really nice mustache that tickles just the right amount, so. Also, mentioning Tara's name brought all that leaning in to an end.

"Stay seated, Stormy, while I service you, I mean, service your truck. And don't touch the ignition until I say so!"

And sometimes when a guy takes command, it isn't so bad. Well, that was my first time, but Teddy had a commanding voice and weird look in his eye, so, hey, I obeyed.

"Well, Teddy, I look forward to the servicing, but listen, we can still talk, right? I mean, can you hear me while you're down in that skinny little pit then, hmm?"

"Ugh, we can talk, but watch it if another customer pulls into the stall next to you."

And while Teddy was under my vehicle doing whatever those guys do under a vehicle in that skinny pit, I logged onto Chang to see what was what with this going away party that I didn't know about. And that's what I found. There was a party, just like Tilly mentioned and it didn't seem to be of the open invitation type, also as Tilly mentioned, which made me think of something along the lines of a plan B, which quickly became my second errand of day after the oil change. Maybe. It would require me to actually step out of my truck dressed as I was in the daylight hours, but what the hell, right?

But first, the oil changing process continued. Well, the real "but first" was how I actually had a guy underneath me, LOL, and nobody in Middleton would have ever thought that I would be over the top of a guy!

"Teddy, can you hear me down there?"

"I can hear you, Stormy."

[Wrench, scuffle, wrench, twist, spin]

"Teddy, I paid for a double-double oil filter, so?"

"Stormy, I got your damn double cleansing action filter in my hand right now!"

"Teddy, I paid for the best oil, so?"

"Stormy, I'll get your damn synthetic oil when I get top side from the pit!"

[Wrench, twist, spin, wrench]

"Freddy, is there space down there for me sneak down there and whip off a couple of selfies? I'm in a mood all of a sudden."

[Wrench, scuffle, wrench]

"Stormy, the shop has cameras, so no whipping!"

[Tighten, spin, twist test, wrench]

"Teddy, if Tara ever invites me over personally, I'll follow her commands to the letter if she whips a whip at me if you rub my thighs too much! But I'd rub back and maybe plant a little kiss in some places if Tara doesn't whip me too hard with her whip."

[Clink, clash, clank, spill, clinking tools, shuffling feet, clinking wrenches, clunk]

I mean, Tara might have to explain a few things to me, but I've learned a few things from Chang. And from pulling a hood release handle or three before, so.

"I topped off your windshield fluid bottle and you're almost all set, Doe, so?"

"Hmm, I suppose that it's expected of me to be topped off someday, Teddy, to make me a bottom, but to tell you truth, I don't see Tara ever letting me do anything more than sucking you hard for her. And maybe to let me use my hand to guide you into her before she kicks me out of your bedroom, so?"

[Sploosh, blue fluid bottle hits the ground]

"Teddy, did you replace my air filter and blow up my tires, hmm?"

"Stormy, I'm replacing your air filter right after I wipe up the mess I made and I "checked" your tires. I don't blow up tires, so?"

"Well, I've heard that Kelli is throwing a going away party for her brother, Dale, so is that something that you and Tara might be attending then, hmm? And Dale joined the Navy, right?"

"Well, Dale always has been the "boat" guy and yeah, Tara and I will stop into the party later tonight for a while to say farewell and have a beer and a smoke, so."

I mean, if Kelli was throwing a going away party, then she must have reserved the condo complex's community center and from the rear of my condo, I mean, I had slight side view of the community center, but with its "surround" windows, I mean, I could what was going on. And since I would just barely have to shift my small outdoor café table and chairs around to spy through those "surround" windows, then it wouldn't be covert spying or stalking, so it would be legit.

"I mean, good, I mean, have fun then. I'll be sitting, well, close my hood and have fun tonight then, Teddy."

[Clank, clunk, vroom, screech, vroom]

I mean, I knew that Freddy didn't have the authority to invite me, but I was a little upset with myself that I didn't finish my thoughts because I wanted to say that I would sitting on my rear patio with a bug candle or two burning. LOL, in a new covert operation outfit, which became my next errand since I was on the Strip anyways.

So, next stop, the Body Boutique on the Strip. Ugh, but I had to get there first, right?

[Beep, beep]

"Stormy, Stormy, talk to me at the next red traffic light."

"Are you sure, Leo? The sun is still up."

"Come on, Stormy, talk to me at the traffic light."

"No can do, Leo, I'm not dressed for talking."

"Aha, aha, aha."

[Vroom, vroom, vroom away]

There should be a law against people chit chatting through open windows while in two different vehicles while creeping along the Strip, right? There should also be a law against how Leo wags his nasty tongue while going all "aha, aha, aha" while driving.

But the traffic lights are timed out well enough to allow for a perfect and quick pull off into a parking slot when you need to get out of a "aha, aha, aha" window conversation while driving

"Welcome to the Body Boutique store on the Strip, how may I help, ooh, Stormy, Stormy with the big brown eyes, what are you looking for today, sweetie, hmm? And I never supported the way you were treated back in the day, but I do regret not standing up for you more, so, what are you looking for, hmm?"

"Molly, black stretchy leggings or jeggings that look like jeans with five pockets and a black logo 3/4 sleeve t-shirt with a minimally sized red logo and red shoe strings for my black high tops."

"Oh, covert, stalking, slight hiding, spying, running or traditional goth, hmm?"

"Oh, Molly, covert with light spying in mind, but with a goth theme!"

"Because you're a goth bad ass with eyes that big, brown and soft, Doe?"

Well, I can see better in the dark than most people with my big eyes and if that makes me a bad ass, then so what?

"Come on out of the changing room, Stormy and let me see."

[Curtain door opens]

"Whoa, Stormy, I never noticed that before, so, huh, what do the boys want from you anyways then since you have it going on in the back and in the front? Which, I mean, you know it's right there, right, Stormy? Or do you really think that a fem boy flashing his bulge outline around is exactly the same as a woman going braless, hmm?"

12