All Comments on 'Stormy Camping Trip Ch. 02'

by literotica_writer

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
handyman200handyman200over 7 years ago
Very nice

Very Nice.

I bet Earnest was surprised to find you fucking in him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story!

Please continue!

Frank81Frank81over 7 years ago
great follow up

very good story both the first and this follow up, i hope there will be more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please

Loved both chapters and can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Is Kelly a soldier in the army of Atilla?

Folks, this is a pet peeve of mine and I'm sorry if I'm being too picky, but "hun" is a member of a confederation of warrior bands that were, at one point, led by Atilla. "Hunny," therefore, is presumably an adjective to describe one who has traits of a Hun. "Honey" on the other hand, while being a food produced by bees, is also a term of endearment. Similar such terms include include "Sweetie," "Sugar", "Dear", and in some parts of the United States, "honey-child." "Hunny" means war-like, "Honey" means having a sweet nature or disposition." This isn't a matter of spelling. The wrong word changes the entire sentiment of the quoted passage. Please folks, don't overthink this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
luv it

please write more ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiul

When I read this my hands went to my breasts and I thought about how cunning she was and I had always dreamed that I could go on a camping trip with my Daddy.

I started massaging and squeezing my clit and came wetting my panties.

CassieKCassieKover 7 years ago
Keep her cumming "Daddy"

I love this girl, she's such a "nympho", I am sure "literotica writer" will have to introduce more participants into this story. Perhaps James the Park Ranger, or maybe Kelly fancies a bit of "pussy" herself to share with Daddy?

scotlytscotlytover 7 years ago
Great story

I can't wait to hear the rest

hyperlizardhyperlizardover 7 years ago

Great story well written please continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Love the story. Really hoping you don't add more characters to it.

doogdoog1doogdoog1over 7 years ago
Great story

Please continue! It would be great if mom is able to join them at some point, but take the story where you want to. If it is anything like the first 2 parts I will be reading it! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Eh, eh, eh...

All week, huh? And the writer and story get this incoherent after one night and one page? Momma's gonna know before he even pulls up into their driveway. It'll be the telltale drip of cum from under the car door. The door on Kelly's side. There isn't any way he can disguise the signs of a week-long fuck fest. His crossed eyes, bowed legs, shuffling stagger, and sack below his knees are going to give him away. What a stupid fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Gawd, anon is such a whiny bitch! Who pissed in his Chereos this morning?

The story was pretty short, but fun! The chapters are short enough that several more could be added without it getting boring.

Thanks!

imurddyimurddyabout 7 years ago
trolls

sorry, but it's not uncommon for honey to be spelled hunny! you can thank Winnie the pooh for that, so please stop making yourself look like a nimrod.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Please write more. I liked it.

DustyDevilDustyDevilalmost 7 years ago
Good Start

Please continue with the story to its conclusion .

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
Please continue!!

Please keep the story going. Don't let the negative comments stop you. If they don't like it, they don't have to read it. What did they expect from a story in the Incest/taboo section anyway? Sheesh!!!

Omart57Omart57about 6 years ago
Oh God!

More , Please More!!!

Kittykat0212Kittykat0212over 3 years ago
part 3!

Please continue the story!

IJS0904IJS0904about 3 years ago

You just got started. Don't leave us hanging. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good short chapters of a good story... keep it rolling! ... ?

please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

was just getting good. Why stop ? Where is part 3 an 4 ?

WildErotica69WildErotica69about 2 years ago

Where are the other chapters - would love to read about her pregnancy and how they continue to enjoy each other’s bodies - don’t leave us hanging

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Always annoying when a story builds up and is getting really good, then just suddenly stops. Such a cock tease. Oh well, we can imagine what happens next. A week long fuck fest. They get back home and keep sneaking around, and she inevitably gets pregnant, which of course was her plan all along. She wants to get rid of mommy because, surprise surprise (but not really), she's cheating with, oh I dunno, let's say the old cliché her boss - explains all those trips she takes right? She inevitably is confronted, admits cheating, is told to fuck off, daughter claims daddy, happily ever after. Another route is that the wife isn't cheating but is just cuckqueaned by her daughter, maybe she's even into it and they become a throuple. That would be hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous