Stormy Dark Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ella: "That's clever, Andrew. I like it!"

Andrew mentally pictured Beth and Horace growing cartoon bodies and then screwing. Ella busted out laughing.

Then he tried "speaking" in words, but silently: "I'll bet Beth and Horace spent their 'nap-time' fucking, Céline had a finger in her pussy, and Jonah was beating off. That leaves us. Care for more 'intercourse'?"

Ella rearranged her legs around him. After rubbing her clit against Andrew's penis, she engulfed him into her sopping pussy for a "cowboy" ride.

Chapter 6: Hotel Amenities

After Ella's two climaxes, she clambered off the bed.

Verbally: "That was grand. But seriously, now, I need to caution you. The mental communication is what Jean calls a 'broad cast.' Nearby people can 'hear' you and see the images you project. So, bear that in mind."

Ella used the pitcher, cloth, and basin to wash herself, and, gesturing to Andrew, cleaned his cock and balls. Bestowing a kiss on his glans, she thought, "Andrew, let's go outside."

They walked down the hotel stairs, naked. Stepping off the hotel's veranda, Ella stopped open-mouthed. "What the hell? What is that, that building?"

Behind the hot spring was an auxiliary building containing a large room fitted with sinks, toilets, a sauna, and showers. The front wall of the building was a system of sliding panels that folded away to expose the features inside.

"It's new? It does look very modern. Like from a resort or spa," said Andrew. "It sure as hell wasn't here yesterday," explained Ella. "I guess that's your contribution to our community life from your time period."

Ella: "I need one of those toilets. You go get in the hot water and I will join you in a moment."

"OK."

Getting in, he found the hot spring was lined with cement with seating and stone coping, essentially a small swimming pool.

While she was busy, Jonah arrived and said (audibly), "Mind if I join you?" Andrew gestured toward the water, and silently told him, "Be my guest."

"Ella has taught you, excellent!"

Ella had returned: "So you boys are communicating. This shows how we all can hear each other. Silent 'speaking' has come quick and easy for you, Andrew."

Andrew immersed himself and stretched out, luxuriating. The hot spring fed one end of the pool with extra-hot water. Bathers adjusted their temperature by moving farther or closer to that supply.

Ella found the underwater bench and sat next to Andrew. "This was all modernized when the Dureaux siblings arrived. Before that, it was all muddy."

A stray thought diverted Andrew; he imagined three cartoonish yellow rubber ducks floating around them. Jonah jumped up and sat on the coping stones: "What the hell are those things?"

"Don't worry, they are just toys for bathing children."

Ella laughed while Jonah sat on the opposite edge, legs splayed. "I'll protect you, Jonah!" she said. Jonah smiled ruefully, "Suck me, you whore!"

"Don't ask for what you aren't prepared for, boy."

"Naw, you aren't man enough for me."

"If I offered you my ass, you would poke it. You're just afraid of pussy."

"That infernal swamp? No, thank you."

While following this nonverbal dialogue, Andrew's head swung back-and-forth, as if he was watching a tennis match.

"Imagine, Jonah, my wet tongue on your cock-head, my hands stroking your shaft, my other hand squeezing your ass..."

As they jibed with each other, Ella started sending visuals with her wisecracks. (Hands on a hard cock, the head glistening with spit. Her asshole, all pink and tender.)

Then something unexpected happened: Jonah was getting hard. At first, he hadn't noticed.

Recognizing the effect, Jonah exclaimed (verbally), "Enough! Stop taunting me, you filthy woman. What am I going to do with this now?"

Ella licked her lips. Jonah's cock was fully hard now. And it was surprising. Andrew guessed maybe 8 inches, but slender. More surprising, Andrew thought it was kind of sexy.

He hadn't thought much about cocks since those big open showers in school, but Jonah's bobbing organ was locked in his gaze. The overflow thoughts from Ella had already aroused him, and now Andrew was totally hard as well. Again!

Chapter 7: The Undiscovered Cuntry

"Oh, Jonah, I'm all tingly down below. Let me show you how much fun you can have with a woman. Please!" She climbed out of the water and extended a hand to Jonah.

Andrew watched them carefully: Jonah's long cock waving before him and Ella's generous ass swaying as they moved away and settled on a sunny patch of nearby grass. Jonah sat leaning back on his elbows as Ella was positioning her face in his lap.

Ella grasped the shaft of Jonah's cock and began licking at the head. Then she swooped down and engulfed the shaft down to edge of her hand and began sucking and licking non-stop.

Without thinking about it, Andrew left the pool to join the others. While he walked over to them, Jonah watched closely as Andrew's cock also waved as he walked.

"Delicious!" he thought.

Andrew didn't notice Jonah's interest, his eyes were on Ella's ass up high as she kneeled in Jonah's lap. Her pussy and asshole were just as sexy from this angle. He kneeled behind and started licking her lower lips.

Ella squeaked, startled.

"What? Andrew!"

No-one had ever licked her pussy. She had never considered such a thing. He licked deeper and brushed her clit.

"Oooh! Keep going, sweetie." Beneath his belly, Andrew's cock dangled, still visible to Jonah's delighted eyes and completely hard. After his long deprivation, Jonah's blow job was going to end fast.

"Darlin' -- I'm gonna come, you'd better pull off."

She didn't. Ella loved feeling men spend in her mouth. He gasped, and it was happening! She kept a lip lock on him until the pulses had stopped, then let him loose.

Jonah brought her face to his and kissed her deeply, sharing his abundant seed between their mouths.

"Well, that was shocking. I never got kissed after a blow job before. You don't mind the taste?"

"Nope. I have had my share of eating come while in my Army days. But I'm changing my thinking, Ella. I'd like to do that with you again, sometime, if'n you're willing. But right now, Andrew needs your help. Just look at the poor boy."

Andrew was smiling at them, with pussy juice on his face and a hard throbbing cock below.

"Aww. But, Andrew, my pussy is sore from earlier. And I just wore out my jaw on Jonah's dick. How about tonight, instead?"

Andrew couldn't hide his disappointment. Jonah reacted immediately; he kneeled in front of him and inhaled his hot cock. Ella's eyes got big and round. "Oh! Oh!" Jonah was audibly slurping on his new toy, as Andrew closed his eyes and moaned.

Ella shifted around until she had a clear view of the action. Her index finger was down in her pussy rubbing around her clit.

Chapter 8: Grass Stains

Beth and Horace had gone up to their room earlier for an actual nap, not the sex romp Andrew had imagined.

Beth had roused first, with a peculiar feeling. It was as if someone was calling her just beyond her hearing. She looked out the window and saw that Jonah, Ella, and Andrew were bathing in the hot spring.

Then Jonah got out. "My goodness, look at that thing!" Beth had just seen his hard-on.

He strolled out of her view, followed by Ella. Andrew remained briefly in the water, then he and his erection climbed out and walked off as well.

Beth was aroused and turned to her husband. "Horace, darling? Horace, wake up, please."

"Hrmph?"

"Horace, I think Jonah is going to sex with Ella. Come with me and see!" They left their room and moved out to the veranda, where they had a view of the grass and the horny trio from the hot spring.

Céline was in the kitchen, considering her options. She wanted to make a cake for Andrew's first dinner with them all. Did she have all the necessary ingredients? But she was distracted; she needed to pee.

Per her usual practice, she squatted over "her" bucket and let fly. Then she took the bucket, added water from the sink tap, and then tipped the diluted mixture into the vegetable garden.

This was her secret for fertilizing. Before her death, Céline had read an article about pioneers who used "night soil" from "chamber pots" in their gardens. (It was surprisingly difficult in those pre-internet days to learn what these historic terms referred to.)

An agricultural scientist wrote that human waste was full of useful nitrogen and other nutrients. Therefore, in her new post-life circumstances, Céline was making vegetables out of lemonade, so to speak.

The garden was around the corner of the hotel from the area where the frolicking trio had been bathing. Céline heard voices, and laughter.

Curious, she looked around the corner towards the hot pool, just as Jonah and his beautiful and hard cock stood up and walked away from the water.

Céline backed up and leaned against the building wall, quietly dropping the empty bucket at her feet. Jonah had been a big disappointment to her, resisting all her attempts to seduce him. He was polite but showed no interest.

She was expecting the reaction she always got before from boys. His disinterest was a big blow to her self-esteem, and she had decided then to ignore him.

But there he was, all cocky. Céline needed to find out, "What stirred him up?" She circled farther until she could see that all three of them were out in the grass.

Meanwhile, out in the woods Jean had felled one of the large pine trees. Then used his axe to trim off the branches.

Whenever Jean felled a tree, overnight the log was mysteriously brought to the hotel for him to cut, split, and stack for drying. If the hotel's firewood supply was sufficient, Jean's axe, saw, and tools would be missing. Then Jean would transfer dry logs from existing older stacks inside for the fireplaces.

"Strange thing about the hotel," he thought, "the invisible elves do just what is needed for us." This was hardly the first time he ruminated on this question.

It was just enough work to keep Jean in shape and feeling useful.

Looking around the forest, Jean decided he was done for the day. It was time for a soak in the hot spring! Walking back, he stored his tools and then marveled at the new shower building.

Inside the building, he stripped off his sweat-soaked clothing and then walked out naked to the hot pool. It was disappointingly empty; Jean enjoyed socializing with the others after a long solitary day in the woods.

Once immersed, Jean noticed Jonah, Ella, and the new guy entangled out on the grass. Ella was sucking Jonah! And Andrew's face was up in Ella's ass.

"New boy is going to town on Ella. And, according to his cock, he's excited about it.

"Céline is NOT going to like this. I know she was desperate for some lovin' but she won't get it from Horace, Jonah, or from me. Unless, oh, that's not good."

Ella had finished with Jonah and he was now blowing Andrew. "Céline is going to be shit out of luck. Damn!"

"Jonah has found the man of his dreams, I guess."

"Good for me, though, when Andrew and Jonah are screwing, Ella will come back to me." Jean smiled and gave his cock a celebratory squeeze. Then he settled back into the hot water and closed his eyes.

Chapter 9: Guess Who's Coming After Dinner?

Beth and Horace watched as their guests assembled in the dining room for the evening meal. Beth had prepared chicken and biscuits, with vegetables from Céline's garden. As usual, they all ate with great appetite. Conversation was brief.

At the head of the table, Horace spoke up. "I see you all enjoyed the meal, as always, thanks to Beth (and Céline).

"We have a simple practice here at Lawson's Hotel, after eating we ask each of us to say something about our day. I know this sounds suspicious, but we go in order by alphabet, so Andrew is now first to speak. Andrew?"

"Oh, today? Pretty ordinary, actually." The others mimed throwing biscuits at his head.

"Alright. So, I woke up this morning on a hard mattress in a strange old hotel room. Then an attractive young woman barged into my room and abused me sexually."

Ella made her "Who, me?" face of innocence and the others laughed.

"Then I was brought before you all and forced to account for myself while trying to eat. Followed by crazy stories about you all and your trips through time in this frequently overhauled hotel."

"Next, Ella dragged me upstairs for supposed 'brain training,' which somehow involved even more savage assaults on my penis." Andrew broadcast an image of a sweaty Ella riding upon him while he affected a frightened face. The room erupted in laughter.

"Ella wasn't done mistreating me. She took me naked out of my perfectly nice hotel room and tossed me into a pool of scalding water. But she lost interest after I was sufficiently steamed into a state of limpness. Ella directed her insatiable desires on a wounded combat veteran, ignoring his professed love for hot hard cocks."

"Jonah fled the pool, but she pursued him. Crazed with lust, she flung her body over his, and inhaled her victim with excessive slobbering. I had to distract the female fiend from turning his yearnings, so I bravely attached my lips and tongue to her undercarriage.

"But I was unsuccessful. She sucked a gallon of come from the poor man, and then split the leavings with him mouth to mouth. Jonah, torn between past life and the next, sought to reclaim his love of cock by turning to me and sucking yet another ration of come from my pitiable organ."

"I was exhausted after coming four times today. It was necessary for me to spend the remainder of the day resting in my room."

Ella responded to Andrew's tirade with, "You poor man, so mistreated. I guess you need a quiet night to recover. So, tomorrow, wanna fuck?"

"Sure!" replied Andrew.

Horace: "Beth is next. Darling?"

"After our nap, which was an actual nap, thank you very much, I saw Jonah walking from the hot spring with his hard dick out. Nice one, Jonah.

"I had never seen him outside walking hard before, so I roused Horace, and we went out to watch. Too bad, everything was mouths. Tonight, my husband and I will do sex properly, instead of all this licking-sucking stuff."

"Céline?"

"Same old, same old. But I baked a cake for Andrew, look forward to that. Oh, and I saw Jonah's hard cock too, so I got comfortable and watched the rest. Beth is right, there's more to life than oral.

"Jonah needs to put that extra-long cock into somebody's pussy, or ass, or both. Any volunteers?"

Céline raised her hand. So did Ella. Beth glanced at her husband, then raised her hand, sheepishly. Jonah glanced at Andrew, but his hands stayed down.

"Next. Ella?"

"I think you heard enough about me from Andrew. Just know that before I fuck him tomorrow, I'm going to spank his cute little ass until he cries."

Andrew: "Do you promise?"

"For certain."

Horace: "Beth covered my day. All I have to say is 'tonight,' and this." He gave Beth a scorching kiss and received a round of applause from the guests.

"Jean?"

"I felled another tree and cut off the branches, which always makes me happy. When I celebrated with a hot soak, I watched Ella lick Jonah, Andrew lick Ella, and Jonah lick Andrew. But nobody licked me!"

Jean sniffled, dramatically.

Ella: "Don't fret, you big baby. I'll come see you tonight."

"Jonah?"

"After today, I have a lot to think about. To Ella and Andrew, today was special and so much fun! Thank you. I think I haven't said 'thank you' enough since coming here. To Beth and Horace, and to Ella, who has helped me through my nightmares."

"That's everybody, time for cake!"

Chapter 10: The Second Day

After a full night of rest, Andrew was awakened by a new sensation. His morning wood was up against someone's womanly ass. He opened his eyes, just in time to see the blond hair in his face.

Instead of "Ella?" which would have been very bad, he asked, "Céline?"

She turned herself so she faced him. "Good morning, Andrew. I thought we should get to know each other better. Before Ella can claim you permanently."

"It's true, she carries on like I'm her pet to play with. She got to me first, but that's not so important to me. Tell me, what do you think?"

"Until you arrived, Ella was locked up with my brother Jean. Beth had Horace, obviously. Jonah was alone on his male-only island. And I had nobody. My brother loves me, but he is my brother. I thought Jonah and I were condemned to this afterlife without having lovers, and then you showed up!

"But that still leaves competition for you between me and Ella. Or did Jonah tickle your fancy yesterday?"

"Céline, Jonah surprised me yesterday. I don't know everything about life in the 1960's, but I can tell you things changed a lot in the last 40 years.

"Men can legally marry men now, and the same for lesbians. There isn't much stigma for young people in my time. I tell you this because I think Jonah is bisexual, he's able to have sex with both men and women.

"That said, he's just discovering this with Ella. And for me, Jonah aroused (oops, sorry!) some feelings I didn't expect as well."

"But for sure, I love women. I love pussy. I think I will love YOUR pussy, if you let me. Particularly if I can eat it first."

Céline giggled; Andrew smiled.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. If you're here this morning to have sex with me, I won't turn you down. So (forgive my language), wanna fuck?"

That sunny smile was back. Céline rolled on top of him and kissed him. Then she offered her tongue for a deeper kiss, and they were revving hotter and hotter.

Andrew rolled her onto her back and spread her legs. He dived his head down and showed her his best pussy-licking technique. His tongue lapped up and down between and around her inner lips and over the hood of her clit. He sucked over her clit area and teased the little nub with his tongue's tip.

It was too much. She grabbed at Andrew's head and pulled him up. Eye to eye, she moaned, "Fuck me now!"

He was already at her vagina, and he pushed. She was wet and slick; he slipped all the way in and started stroking.

Céline was beyond delighted. "It's been so long!" she thought. Her first orgasm came quickly, while Andrew was just getting started. He had more orgasms in the past day than he had in the previous few months.

When he finally came, Céline was a sweaty and moaning wreck. "Andrew, I love this. Thank you! I want to fuck you every day like this. Please!"

"Céline, I am at your service. It's true, Ella is sexy, but you take my breath away. I could never deny you. I only want a bigger and softer bed for the next time I ravish you. Excuse me, though, I need to pee."

"Here, I'll help you. Holding your cock is fun for me." She grabbed the pot. "And I have a practical use for your urine, anyway.

Chapter 11: Life After Death

Over the following weeks, Andrew settled into the hotel's routine. Along with his regular morning sex with Céline, he followed her to the kitchen and helped prepare and serve the meals.

He even showed her a few of his mother's recipes, which were warmly received by the other guests.

Ella satisfied herself with Jean. To her, he was the ideal of manliness, as she climbed on his body as if it were the trees he liked to fell.

At times, though, she liked variety, so she took Jonah aside for some oral and anal fun.

From the beginning, Lawson's Hotel offered a library. As each new guest arrived, the shelves expanded with "contemporary" volumes of all types (fiction and non-fiction). After Ella arrived (from 1920) Jonah read everything he could about "his" war and the end of slavery, and about the first World War in Ella's time.