Stormy Dark Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And when the Dureaux siblings arrived, the horrors of the second World War were included in the library as well.

As he experienced it at Lawson's, Jonah was still only months away from his death in the carnage of the Civil War. He still felt the misery of that experience, with what Andrew knew as post-traumatic stress disorder.

But Jonah was fascinated by the vast expansion of knowledge since his time. Electricity, radio, automobiles, aircraft, medicine, an endless list of wonders.

When Céline had arrived he spent days marveling at the cold food box that she called a "fridge." By contrast, when the Dureaux siblings had explained the new kitchen appliances to Beth, she just grinned and said, "let me at 'em." While Horace goggled and walked away, muttering "Sorcery!"

Andrew had been anticipating his time at university. In school he had been a dedicated student (and a fast reader) who took satisfaction from both fiction and non-fiction.

Every day he also took time to read in the hotel library, during those times when he was apart from Céline.

Chapter 12: Tempus Fugit

It was the morning everything changed at Lawson's Hotel. Beth and Horace arrived late for breakfast, with shock all over their faces. Ella rushed to them: "What's wrong, my friends?"

Beth was unsteady, deferring to Horace. "Sit down, everyone, please, we have some news."

"As you know, here at the hotel, time passes slowly, but it does pass. As near as we can tell, it has been more than 350 'days' since my wife and I were killed on the turnpike near here."

"In other words, a full year. Let's show them, my dear." Beth and Horace faced each other and held up their left hands palm-to-palm. First with Beth's hand in front, then flipped with her hand in back.

Their hands were translucent! Each of their wedding rings showed clearly through the flesh of the other's hand!

Ella cried out and sank into a nearby chair amid general consternation by the group.

Horace called for quiet.

"Please, my friends, be at peace. Divine providence granted us a great gift of a happy life after death. It would be churlish to complain that this gift was limited.

"And, we have seen a terrible but beautiful future for humankind, full of wonders."

"Of course, we will miss our dear friends, our guests in this miraculous hotel in the afterlife. But for us this gift is ending. Send us on our way with love. Be happy in your time together at Lawson's."

Beth's voice was unsteady. "Let us all have a final embrace, and then my husband and I will spend our last hours in this world joyfully together in our bed."

Later, Céline addressed the remaining guests.

"I know we're all upset, but I don't want to toss out all this food. Does anyone want their plate warmed?"

Andrew roused himself. "Sure, but I want something else warmed too, Sweetie."

She rolled her eyes and took his dish. Just then, Beth's erotic cries were overheard from their bedroom.

Jonah and Jean stood and carried away to the kitchen Ella's, Céline's, and their own plates. Still at the table, Andrew was alone with his thoughts. Beth and Horace had made such a home for them in this afterlife.

Andrew decided to put aside his sadness. Where was everybody?

Joining his friends outside, he found the orgy was just underway. To his left, Jean stood erect, and erect, with Ella's arms around his neck and her thighs wrapped around his waist as she rapidly slid her pussy over his cock.

Jonah sprawled on the grass; his legs splayed. His eyes were shut and a blissful expression was on his face as Céline enthusiastically licked and sucked. Her hand was sliding up and down the lower half of his long slender cock.

Andrew's view from the veranda was directly up Céline's upturned ass. He stripped and stroked himself, imagining her wetness as she worked Jonah higher and higher until he exploded in her mouth.

Céline rushed up and plastered her mouth against Jonah's. His white come swirled between them as she writhed on top of his body.

She parked her clit on Jonah's cock and looked back. "Andrew, mon amour, what are you waiting for? Fuck me!"

Andrew rushed over and sank to the hilt. Jonah became aware that not only was his cock wet with Céline's pussy juices, but Andrew's balls were slapping and dragging over the root of his not-softening cock.

Meanwhile, Andrew was taking little notice of Jonah; Céline's pussy was urgently clasping at his cock as she progressed from climax to climax. And then, he spilled over--spurting come over her wet pussy walls.

After coming, his arms relaxed, and his body weight pressed against Céline. She was the contented meat in a manly sandwich, and all was right with the world.

Beth and Horace were watching from their window overlooking the lawn. Her pussy was dripping his come while he recharged.

"Look at them, Horace, they have worked out a good arrangement together. They aren't as shy as us, it's keeping me wet. We have been excellent hosts. One more time, husband, before we go?"

The couple returned to the bed, arms around each other for one last love making before they faded into nothingness.

Chapter 13: The New Normal

In the days following the Lawson's departure, hotel routines changed little. As Beth and Horace had been exclusive with each other, the only modification was Céline paid more attention to Jonah.

Unspoken was the realization that their afterlife time in the hotel was limited, and that Jonah's limit was approaching first.

After a few days of contemplation, Céline approached Andrew.

"You know I love you, dear Andrew. But something is bothering me. Jonah is going to be leaving us soon, and I want to give him a gift before he goes. Besides my cooking, tee-hee!"

Andrew was confused. "A gift?"

"Yes, I want to give him my anus. Unless YOU are willing to volunteer for him?"

"Hey, you know, I like Jonah, but not that way. Hmm. Well, your ass is spectacular, it's true. A great gift! This is a surprise, let me think about it."

It was after breakfast the next day. "Céline, here's what I have decided. First, it's your sweet ass, not mine. Use it any way you like. If there was no Ella, I would imagine you had been fucking Jean already, despite him being your brother."

Céline reacted with, "Ew, not happening. No way, no how."

"Second, some day after Jonah, I'd like a crack at your crack, please."

"You're the best, Andrew! I won't disappoint you." Céline left him with a face-full of kisses.

After lunch had been served and cleared, Céline flirtatiously took Jonah by the arm and said, "Join me for some soaking?"

In the hot pool, Jonah took his usual seat, semi-reclined with his eyes shut. But this time, Céline sat in his lap. Surprised, he opened his eyes. "What? Don't you want Andrew, not me?"

Céline grabbed his hands and held them on her tits. "Andrew is my Mr. Right, correct, but you're Mr. Right Now. Don't worry, he's fine. And now my anus wants you buried within." Grinding, she felt him erecting against her.

Back in the Army, low-rank soldiers like Jonah were used by officers, so Jonah had only received cocks. But he had seen enough to be intrigued. Just imagining being the penetrator instead of the receiver was triggering his lust.

Judging that he was hard enough, Céline left the hot pool and moved to the grass where she had left a paper bag with some butter inside. After greasing up her hole with the butter, she got on her hands and knees and waggled her butt for Jonah.

"See anything you like?"

Jonah growled appreciatively and took position behind her. Recalling his own painful experiences, he was slow and careful until he was fully buried.

"Oh, oh, Jonah, I'm full to bursting. It's so strange. Let's try some in-and-out. Not so much, leave some in. Yes! Oh, oh, my God. Faster! Harder! God, your balls are slapping my pussy! I'm coming, uh, uh. Now!"

"Take it all, Céline! Coming, now."

Jonah withdrew and laid out on his back, while Céline rolled onto her side leaving her knees pulled up. Jonah's come leaked from her gaping asshole down the cheek of her butt and soaked into the grass.

Andrew had been watching them from the veranda. When he watched Céline butter her buns, he had pulled out his own cock and begun jerking.

Céline opened her eyes and took in the scene. Jonah's penis was still erect and upright like a flagpole. "Jonah, sweetie, I'm afraid you need a shower so you can get your lovely cock all cleaned up."

As he moved off, Céline noticed Andrew. "Oh, my love, come here and take over. I want your cock buried in my pussy. Right now!"

"I hear, and obey, my love."

"Oh, shut up and fuck me!"

Chapter 14: Adventure Time

By agreement with the group, Céline and Andrew had moved into the vacant proprietors' master suite, with its larger bed. One night they were having "pillow talk" together.

"Andrew, do you remember the other day when I gave Jonah my ass?"

"Of course, I remember. You were just crazy with lust after he finished with you. Do you want him again?"

"I do, is that all right with you?"

"Your pleasure is my happiness, Céline."

"You know, it won't be much longer before Jonah leaves us. Before he does, I have a big favor to ask of you. I want all three of us to be together, at once."

"I don't understand."

"I mean, you in my pussy, and him in my ass. At the same time!"

"Oh. Oh. Seems kind of crowded. And maybe painful? Are you sure?"

"Trust me. If it doesn't work, we'll stop. But I'm obsessing about it. And I want to try, while we can. Please?"

"Céline, love, if you want it, you shall have it. Does Jonah know?"

"He will tomorrow. Tonight, you're getting a special reward!" She lifted the comforter and brought her lips down to his cock.

The next morning, Céline asked Jonah and Andrew to meet her on the veranda after breakfast.

"Jonah, I have an important question for you. Does that lovely long cock of yours miss my ass?"

He glanced apologetically at Andrew. "You know he does, Céline."

"I would welcome him back, but only with one precondition. You have to share me with Andrew, at the same time. I want my pussy and ass both filled with hard cocks."

"Oh, wow. Andrew, are you OK with this?"

"If my Céline wants it, my Céline gets it. Nothing else matters."

"I have never done anything like this before. Let me think about it, please. We will get back together after lunch, all right?"

Céline smiled warmly. "Of course, Jonah, after lunch then."

After he left them, Andrew asked, "Do you think he will?"

She chuckled, "I know he will. He's only disappointed that your ass isn't on offer."

Lunch that day included biscuits from the oven and a pot of butter on the table. Jonah eyed the butter and stole a look at Céline, who smirked back at him. Andrew coughed to avoid laughing out loud at the situation.

Andrew cleared the table, leaving the butter pot as Ella and Jean headed off to the woods.

"So, Jonah, what's it going to be?" asked Céline. "Oh, good." Jonah had begun stripping off. "Let's move to the bedroom, shall we?"

She grabbed the butter and swayed her way off with both men following her with stiffening cocks.

"Andrew, undress and lay out on the bed for me, please." Already his cock was throbbing just over his belly. Her clothing joined his on the floor and she straddled him, easing his cock into her wet pussy and pressing her chest against his.

"Jonah, get the butter and grease us up. Be careful with me, we're going to have so much fun together!"

Naked Jonah climbed on and began slowly feeding in his slickened cock. "Oh, yes, that's it! Fuck!"

Andrew could feel the head of Jonah's cock sliding in beside him. He wasn't aware, until then, that only a thin wall separated the two passages inside a woman's body. Neither was Jonah.

Even more of a surprise, it was kind of hot! Instinct took hold and both men began thrusting in and out from above and below Céline.

She couldn't believe how intense it felt to be double-fucked like this. She was crying out: "Oh, God; oh, fuck; oh, oh, coming, uh, uh, uh. Fuck me, both of you, oh, still coming."

Andrew tipped over the edge and began spurting come into her pussy. Céline cried out, "I feel your come, Andrew!" That was enough for Jonah, he drenched her bowels from above.

Chapter 15: All Good Things

Jonah's remaining days at the hotel saw plenty of sex, thanks to Céline. And, from time-to-time Andrew joined in for another three-way.

As expected, one day Jonah failed to show at breakfast. Céline burst into tears, but Ella rushed to her side. "Honey, you missed a lot of Jonah's hard times when he arrived here. He was so broken by the war he could hardly function. And he and I never could have full sex with each other, so he didn't even have that for comfort."

"I did what I could for Jonah, but it wasn't until Andrew came with his sweet nature and modern knowledge that some of that misery lifted from him. And Jonah could become your lover, along with Andrew. Jonah left us with a smile on his face, thanks to you both."

"But Ella, after Jonah, you're next."

"I know that, but until then, your brother Jean is my happiness. I will miss poor Jonah, but every day with Jean is a blessing. I felt so bad when you were single here, while I had Jean. And then Andrew joined us, and he became yours."

Andrew held Céline's hand, tenderly.

Unlike the actual Virginia, there were no seasons at Lawson's Hotel to mark the passing days. But eventually Ella could sense that her term was expiring, as Beth, Horace, and Jonah had also known before her.

At dinner, Ella explained her afterlife was ending. Next to her, the burly lumberjack burst into tears.

Jean wailed, "No, no, Ella, I love you! Don't leave me!" Ella pressed her wet face into his chest. "I love you, too, Jean. But my time here is over. Stay with me for the rest of it."

"I won't leave you; I promise."

It was the last time they saw Ella. In the morning, Jean appeared, tear-stained and ashen. "Ella's gone," he sobbed. "Céline, stay here with Andrew. I'm going off to be with my Ella."

"Jean! No! You can't!"

"Céline, there's nothing left for me here. Andrew loves you; he can take care of you better than I ever could.

I have learned in my time in this forest if I walk far enough away from the hotel then my afterlife will also end; it will just be a little sooner."

"Be happy with your man, sister. Let me choose my true end as I will. Now one last hug before I go."

Weeping pitifully, Céline embraced Jean, then dropped her arms and turned away as Jean left. He was never seen again.

Many days would pass before she would recover from the loss of Ella and Jean. The hotel seemed so empty with only the two of them alone.

Fortunately, there was a long gap between Ella's 1920 death and Céline's 1965 death, allowing her pain from abruptly losing Jean to subside.

On the veranda one evening Céline was in a pensive mood. "You know what I regret, Andrew? Not having children together. You would have been a fabulous daddy. We didn't get the chance."

"You're right. But we both died young. Imagine, as parents, if our babies had been orphaned. At least we had our time here free of that horrible guilt. I do regret my avoidable death and its effects on my parents."

"Avoidable? How so?"

"Céline, on a dangerous road I was recklessly driving my little car on bad tires in a ferocious storm. Of course, I had a terrible wreck."

"And, worse, I didn't bring a phone with me."

"A telephone? While you were driving? What do you mean?"

"In 2020, they had figured out how to create a radio network for the telephone system. Almost everybody (except me) had a handheld radio phone that could call anybody anywhere, including police and rescue. Phones reported your exact position on a map, too."

"Amazing. And everybody had one, except you? Why?"

"I was traveling to college in Maryland, and I thought I should get one there after I arrived."

"OK. Well, Andrew, you shouldn't fret anymore about that. Because, first, you can't do anything about it now. And second, if you had a crazy phone, and proper tires, you wouldn't have had me!"

"Now stop this foolishness and take me to bed!"


THE END.