All Comments on 'Stormy Lust Pt. 01'

by loverN_

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really good read! But it's a shaved pussy story and a barely a (4) rating for that reason. I almost gave it a 3. So, what's he going to do in the next chapter, eat his razor burned and stubble mound daughter, or does she carry a razor every place she goes, just in case her dad wants to fuck. "Oh my, dad wants me. I had better run to the bathroom real quickly and shave fresh, You know, trim away the stubble and pimples oozing pus and dry away the blood oozing from the hair follicles and chaffed skin. Dad might want to eat me, and he probably should not see me like that. Seriously, this could have been a better story. You should have described the thick dark wet mound visible in the shower.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 1 year ago
So erotic

Seeing a beautiful woman can overcome our archaic societal mores.

KingKong2020KingKong2020about 1 year ago

Too short, looking for juicy parts of the series in future chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This sounded too much like a pussy shaved bald story! Thus, I didn't finish reading it, I did not vote on it, and I quickly moved on to another story. I am just not willing to waste my time on shaved mounds / pussy stories. Oh, I noticed this was your first story. From what I did read of your story, it suggest you have talent as an author. Therefore, please consider doing another story. Just make it a real story (hairy pussy - trimmed pussy, dark triangle) on your next attempt. Peer ratings for a shaved cunt tend to be in the 3 to 3 and 1/2 range. From what I did read, you can do much better.

BajeroBajeroabout 1 year ago

We'll have to be patient and give you time to reveal the "juicy parts."

By the way, I favour hairless intimacy. Nothing is more distracting than finding strands of unwanted floss in my mouth as I conduct a "happy ending" with a lady friend. I whole heartedly endorse a "pussy shaved bald" experience. If you want to shave it clean, don't be dissuaded by anonymous naysayers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another shaved pussy / bald pussy story. I did not finish reading it and I did not vote on it. This was the authors first submission and the rating I would have given for a bald and /or a plucked chicken's ass, would have been moderately discouraging on a first-time publication. However, the parts I did read suggest the author has some very (TALENTED) abilities and could have done a lot better. The story just kind of went to pot, when shaved cunt visual began. “Natalie then shifted the towel to her tight belly, then to her small back, and down to her smooth, shaven pussy.” Bottom line, since she was not described as shaving it while in the shower, her pussy IS NOT in ANY WAY, ANY FORM, OR ANY FASHION going to be SMOOTH!!! It’s going to be a mess of stiff prickly stubble from the last shave, that no one wants to grind their lower abdomen / pubic area, or their face, during oral against. Why do authors not know that!!! Stubble on a cunt is not only - not sexy, it's disgustingly repulsive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous