Stormy Weather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We fucked silently, and I played with her boobs and pinched her nipples occasionally while she let her hands rove my chest. She really had an astounding body, though, and as I got more turned on, I couldn't help going faster, just short of making audible slapping sounds. When I started to hear tiny little gasps below me, I leaned down and whispered in her ear, "Shhhh! I think someone's coming."

She tried to twist her head to look behind her, but it was dark and I had her strapped down on her back, so she couldn't see much. I kept fucking. "It's two people," I whispered. "Must be the Swedish guys...." I was sure she wouldn't believe me... unless she wanted to. "Maybe I should invite them over!"

She had frozen, but I kept fucking her harder than ever. "It sounds like they're coming over to watch. They think you're hot and they're tired of being teased. They want to see you get fucked good and hard. Then they want to watch you come!"

She twisted hard and tried to look around again, but the strap was still holding her down. I heard a little whimper, quickly stifled. "No!" she whispered. "I mean... don't..."

"Oh, c'mon, Court. Have some fun!" I looked up. "Hi, guys," I whispered.

"Nnnnnnghhhh," she said through closed lips, trying to pull me down.

"Wanna see?" I whispered to her imaginary audience. I pushed myself up. I could make out the shape of her magnificent tits sliding around as I fucked her. She quickly grasped them to steady them. I kept fucking.

"NO! Dave! No kidding! I'm gonna come!" she whispered before desperately clapping one hand over her own mouth. One boob started to swirl appealingly. I grabbed her wrist and moved the hand off her mouth. She started to tremble, and... I kissed her, long and hard, while fucking her deeply. She gave a series of little involuntary jerks and twitches and moaned right into my mouth. Then she held me tight as I came in her.

And then, for some reason, the annoying girl and the asshole guy just kept kissing.

****

The next morning I woke groggily. As usual, Courtney was already up. I heard her voice from up on deck and went up to find her.

The sky was blue, the air was warm and we were rocking at anchor in Hamilton Harbour. Courtney was apparently wearing her "Daddy's not around" thong bikini. She was sitting square in Erik's lap, leaning back against his giant chest with her knees outside his. He was so much bigger than her that she looked like a toy doll. She was grinning at me, possibly because she was definitely getting noticed. Fortunately for her, Erik had a coffee in one hand and a bagel in the other. He was trying to finish them as quickly as possible.

He was too slow. Courtney heard Boss Dad's voice below. She scrambled up, slipped on a tee shirt and put on her best wide-eyed, innocent, obedient look before he made it up the companionway. He nodded at her warily.

"Daddy, is it OK if Dave sails the boat home with us? He's followed your orders perfectly. He was very thorough."

Boss Dad looked at her suspiciously.

"He's stopped being an asshole," she assured him, "and for a little twerp, he's actually been useful. I've tested him out on all the important equipment and he knows how to handle it."

Dad knew he needed crew for the passage home. He grudgingly gave her the OK.

****

Courtney and I stayed on deck to drink our coffee and soak in the sun long after the others had gone ashore. It was peaceful, for a change. The sun was toasty warm and gentle. Little ripples played against the hull and little breezes played over our skin.

"By the way," I asked, "do people ever not do exactly what you want them to do?"

"Don't be silly."

"Uh-oh."

"Don't worry. You'll love it." She closed her eyes and rocked back against the coaming to catch more sun and stick out her tits at me. I stared at them appreciatively while she smiled. "I love sailing, don't you? It's so great when it's over!"

"I was kinda looking forward to the sail back," I said.

"Me, too... I'm keeping your underwear, though."

"I'm nicer than you are. I'll let you have that push-up bra back. It's a crowd favorite."

"Do you think I should wear it for my foredeck facial tonight?"

".... sounds OK," I choked out.

"OK... who are you going to invite?"

__________________________________________________________________

Sorry for all the technical details. A few were stretched for the plot, but most are accurate and the wind line/progressive broach scenario is entirely real. A search for 'La Trinite broach' will turn up a good photo of a smaller boat broaching without releasing the chute.