Story 01: Stress Relief

Story Info
Poochie had a rough day, so Pudgie helps destress.
855 words
3.5
605
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters mentioned in this story are over 18 years old.

*****

Prince Poochie had a terrible day. He didn't win a single mock battle today, ruining his winning streak. As he laid in bed, Poochie's wife, Princess Pudgie came to check on him "Rough day?" The purple princess pondered as she rubbed his thighs.

The wolf prince sighed. "I was doing so well too. But one mistake cost me." Poochie sat up.

His wife looked at him and smirked. "You popped a boner, didn't you?"

Prince Poochie's normal blue skin was purple in embarrassment. "There was a wardrobe malfunction and the lady's top kept showing her breasts." He explained.

"I know, I paid her to do it." Pudgie confessed. Her husband looked at her.

"What? Why?" Poochie asked, utterly confused.

"Because, I want to be your stress toy tonight. Plus, you are real easy to get horny. Just show you a pair of tits, and you're harder than a diamond." She said, straddling him and undoing his pants.

Poochie stopped her. "You know your place. On your knees." Poochie smirked. Pudgie rolled her eyes and got on her knees at the end of the bed. Poochie took off his pants, his member springing to an upright position.

Pudgie had the goofiest smile on her face. "Someone is excited." She teased before sticking the massive wolf penis between her covered boobs. Pudgie has big titties, the equivalent of double-D cup, and they covered all but the tip. She proceeded to pump his dick with her boobs. As she tit fucked him, Poochie moaned, the feeling around his dick was so soft, it actually made him bigger and harder that more of his cock stuck out of her bra. Poochie jolted when he felt her lips on his tip. "Relax, I'm just giving little kissies." Pudgie smiled.

"Well, I can't ever be certain what you are going to do with that mouth." He said, petting her softly.

"Oh, you want me to use my mouth?" She smirks before sucking half way down the shaft.

"Yeah, I know you can go the full nine inches." He said, pushing his wife's head down his massive dick. The princess looked up at her husband. They were both tall, titanic actually. When standing, Pudgie is the tallest at ten feet, while Poochie is a respectable nine foot nine, not including his penis. Both the prince and princess were in their mid to late twenties. Reason why they weren't called King and Queen? They just didn't want to be called that.

Every so often, he let her up for air, and more of that titfuck.

A few more pumps and sucks, Poochie let out an "IN-CUMMING!" Before cumming all over his wife's breasts and face. Pudgie frowned as Poochie had a whoops smile on his face. "Now sweetie, about my actions right now; You see, I've been horny all day." He tried making excuses.

"Oh, you're going to pay for that." She said, standing up and stripping completely naked. Her nipples were light blue crystals. As she shoved him onto the bed, her red nails slowly scratching his blue, hairy chest. "And that knowing my place comment." Pudgie said, grinding against the tip.

Poochie gulped, but also got very excited. "Oh? I'm sorry, it was the heat of the moment and," Before he could finish, his dragon wife slid down the shaft. Pudgie let out a moan and started bouncing on him and fondled her breasts. Poochie watched her, wanting to reach up and grope her, but she stopped him.

"You can touch them, if you can make me orgasm." She teased.

"Alright then, time to use that stress toy." He said before flipping the both of them to where he was on top.

She blushed lightly as he started to thrust harder and faster, groping her breasts. "Hey! That's cheating!" She shouted.

"So is paying someone to flash me while I'm in a mock battle." He said before kissing her passionately. Princess Pudgie couldn't take the pressure anymore, especially when he lifted up her legs and went deeper into her. Her mind went foggy as all she heard was the clapping of skin. Some of it was from the next room over. Poochie tried matching the beat of his neighbor.

Pudgie let out an "OH FUCK!!" and clenched hard around Prince Poochie and came all over his dick. That feeling put Poochie over the edge and he came harder than last time inside her. "Did you just creampie me?" She asked in shock.

"Hehe, please don't kill me." He laughed nervously.

Pudgie sat up and sighed softly. "So, what are we going to do now?" She asked.

"Cuddle?" Poochie offered.

"I mean with that?" She pointed to the wall, where the other royals in the neighboring room were still fucking.

"We could join them; Or divide and conquer. You can have the Bitch Princess, and I can have Prince Big Dick." Poochie said to his wife.

"Deal, then we swing. I want to know if he is bigger than you." Pudgie said, cuddling up with Poochie and falling asleep.

END.