Story for T

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who said, that you could cum?" He finally asked her. Fear ran through her when she realized she had made another mistake without even knowing it. She screamed as he grabbed her and practically tossed her on the bed. She was flat on her back with her hands still tied behind it and she was so worried about what would come next.

She saw him spread her long legs and grab his monster of a cock. He held his monstrous cock around her opening, but he didn't push in yet. He held his cock at the base and slowly ran it up and down the insides of her pussy. The head slowly moving around in circles around her hard clitoris.

"Daddy, please, please don't fuck me. I'll do anything. I'll suck your dick. I'll do it so good daddy. I'll take it in my throat. I'll let you fuck my mouth like a good little girl. But please daddy don't fuck my little pussy. Please. Please! Daddy no!" She shouted with tears coming from her eyes.

He watched her, quickly realizing how much her begging and pleading were turning him on so much more. He loved hearing her call him daddy. He loved how her tight little body reacted as she cried. Her mind was afraid, but her body was begging him to fuck her. He could tell by the way it continued to produce juices around the head of his cock.

"Daddy No! Daddy no!" She begged as he held his cock against her opening. "Daddy, I'm a virgin! I'm a virgin! Daddy not like this! I don't want to lose it like this. Daddy please oh god no." She continued to beg, hoping the revelation would slow him down. She realized in horror that it had only made his cock grow harder. "AHHHHHH!" She screamed in pleasure and pain as his cock slowly pushed into her.

"Scream all you want! You know you want it. Your tight sexy little body wants this so bad. It's calling for me, it's begging for me. Look at how it's grabbing onto my cock. It's sucking it in. Your pussy wants this big black dick to fuck it so good."

"Oh Daddy! Oh FUCK DADDY!" She screamed louder as more and more of his cock slid inside of her tight pussy. And boy was she tight. It took everything in him to continue to push his big dick through the little hole that was her opening. "Daddy please! It hurts!" She moaned but he only continued to push his hard cock inside of her.

He stopped when he finally reached her hymen. If he were ever going to stop, this would be the time. He looked down at her sweet beautiful body and knew deep down that there was absolutely no way that he could stop himself. He had wanted her for too long. And even if she was begging for him to stop, her body was telling a much different story.

Her nipples were so hard they could poke his eye out. She had goosebumps across almost every inch of her skin. Her pussy was a mess of juices and cum. With that knowledge he pressed on and pushed his thick erection through the small barrier.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DADDY!! DADDY!! AHHHHHHH! DADDY! OOOOOHHHHH DADDY!!" She screamed as she lost her virginity. It hurt, it hurt so bad she wanted it to stop. But deep down she knew she didn't. She knew she loved the feeling of this cock inside of her.

"Oh you're so fucken tight." He told her as he began to build a rhythm. He held onto her hips and moved her body up and down his cock that was burying itself deeper and deeper into her deliciously tight and wonderful pussy. Finally he bottomed out and his balls rested against the cleft of her ass.

He didn't wait and quickly started to quicken his pace. Fucking the sexy girl with deep hard powerful thrust. Her body accepted him, creating more juices allowing him to fuck her even harder than he already was.

"DADDY! OH DADDY YES!" She shrieked as the pain had finally turned to pleasure. "Oh MY GOD!" She yelled not believing how much she was enjoying being fucked by this man she had just met. Her hands were still tied, she could do nothing but lay back and take the massive cock that was fucking her pussy for all she was worth. "OH GOD!" She yelled when he lowered his hand and played roughly with her clit.

"Oh this pussy is so good. I fucking love your tight sweet pussy. From this moment on, its mine. I fuck it when I want. Where I want. You hear me? Now tell me who does this pussy belong to?"

"You. It's your pussy Daddy. You can have it! It's your pussy. Oh my god! My god Daddy yes." She shouted as she felt another orgasm pass through her body. It was wonderful and almost knocked the wind out of her. It caught her completely by surprise. It started somewhere deep inside of her and submerged her entire being. "OH GOD!" She yelled once more.

"Who told you, you could cum?" He said angrily. Her post orgasm glow was ruined by those words. He pulled out of her, leaving her empty. He grabbed her hips and swivelled her around. Her ass was high in the air and her face was down into the mattress.

"Daddy! Daddy! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean... Ah! Ah! Ah!" She shouted as he quickly spanked her three times. He held her his cock, that seemed so massive near her small tight cunt. He pushed himself back inside of her and starter to fuck her doggie style. "Oh my god Daddy! Daddy my pussy can't take this! Oh Daddy!" She moaned as he spanked her sexy cheeks while he fucked her with deep hard thrust. The sound of their bodies slapping against each others could be heard through the entire room.

"Take that dick! Take that big dick like a good girl. Take this cock but don't you fucken dare cum. If you cum again without my permission, you won't like what happens!"

"Okay Daddy! But oh...oh,, you're fucking my pussy soooo good! How can I not cum when...AH! OH! AH!" She groaned when he started spanking her tight ass again. He knew she loved it. It was turning her on to be treated like this. He wanted her to cum.

"Just don't fucken cum!" He told her as he reached down and rubbed her clit with his fingers creating even more pleasure deep within her. "You hear me baby? Don't" Spank "Fucking" Spank. "CUM!" He shouted as he felt her pussy shake and an orgasm run through her again.

"OOHHHHH FUCK DADDY!! OOOOOOOOOOOHHH SHIT!!" She shouted as the orgasm was unrelenting. It shook her to her very core. Her legs were shaking. Her entire body went into overdrive. She lost complete control of her body as she threw her sexy ass back against his hard throbbing cock.

When she was done, she laid her head against the bed. Her third orgasm had taken so much out of her. She felt nervous as she remembered that she had cum again without asking. She was going to start begging for mercy again when she felt him untie her hands.

"Oh Daddy! Daddy thank you so much." She began feeling her freedom once more.

"Don't move!" He told her with great force in his voice. She dared not move as she felt him leave the bed. She could hear him go through his bag and come back to kneel behind her. "Grab your buttcheeks." He told her.

"Daddy! What!" He spanked her hard again, causing her to do what he asked. She felt herself as she exposed her ass to him. She felt so vulnerable that her asshole was wide open for him. "Daddy! MhmmmHHH!" She groaned feeling his finger against it. It was covered in some kind of lube. He slowly pushed it into her hole. "AHHH!" She screamed feeling a finger in her ass for the first time.

"Your ass is going to take my big cock!" He told her. "That's your punishment for cumming so often without my permission."

"But...but... but Daddy! I said SO...RRY!" She stumbled as she felt him push another finger into her backside. "OHHH!" She moaned feeling two of his thick fingers going in and out of her ass. Spreading the lubricant around and causing her ass to open up more and more. "Oh Daddy! Daddy! Please not my ass! Oh Daddy please! It's so tight! It won't take your big cock! It's so big! Its too big!" She begged knowing that it would fall on deaf ears.

She felt the bed shift again as he settled behind her. Her hands were still holding her ass wide open for him. She took a deep breath when she felt the head of his cock touch her sensitive rosebud. He pressed hard against her backside. It eventually gave way and let the monster slide inside.

"OHHH DADDY! DADDY! YOUR COCK IS IN MY ASS!" She yelled as she felt him make her way inside of her. Even he was surprised how quickly her ass opened up for him. He held her hips and drove more of his cock inside of her causing moans and curses to escape her sweet beautiful lips. "OH FUCK FUCK! IT HURTS! OH DADDY PLEASE! TAKE IT OUT! MY ASS AHHHHHH CAN'T TAKE IT! AHHH DADDY PLEASE!"

She shouted but he didn't listen. He only continued to push his cock deep inside her tight rectum. He had thought her pussy was tight, but it had nothing on her ass. It was a furnace. The heat would probably melt the skin off of his cock but he didn't care. All he wanted to do was fuck this little beauty until he blasted a load of cum deep inside of her.

"Oh YES OH YES OH YES!" She began to approve as more and more of his cock burrowed its way into her backside. She realized just how much she loved having this man violate her most sacred of holes. Her entire body was shaking when he was finally completely inside of her. She could feel his balls rest against her pussy, it was almost as though his cock was in her stomach.

"I knew you would love this! You love it don't you! Tell Daddy you love his cock in this ass!"

"YES DADDY! YES! I love your big fat cock in my ass! It feels soooo good!" She told him before he began to fuck her in earnest. Sweat was coming off his body as her realized that he was nearing orgasm. All of the stimulation up to this point had led him here. There was no holding back. There was no stopping the torrent of cum that he was about to unleash into her bowels.

"Oh shit! Baby! I'm going to cum."

"Do it Daddy! Do it!" She squealed. "Cum in my ass! It's yours just like my pussy. Everything belongs to you. I'm yours. My mouth, pussy, ass! JUST FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUUUUUUCCKKKKK!" She shouted as she felt him erupt deep inside her bowels. He continued to cum inside of her, it felt like gallons after gallons of hot white cum was quickly filling up her tight ass.

When he was finished, he laid down next to her, both of them, fighting hard to control their breathing. He looked at her pretty face completely covered with sweat after her body had been battered by his cock and her orgasm. He kissed her again. She responded weakly.

"So?" He finally asked. "Was that everything you thought it would be?"

12