All Comments on 'Story of a Fucked Sister'

by TheJackHammer

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesalmost 7 years ago
I found the writing to be sloppy. Lot's of "Wait. Go back and re-read to figure out what the author was trying to type."

Also, the story was pretty "un-inspired".

I'm not saying you can't write better. I AM saying you didn't succeed with this attempt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

It did really turn me on.

But something your writing needs is more introduction to a paragrhaph change. It's hot as working up to when they are going to do something but then suddenly they are doing it without any description of the hest bit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Work

You have to work for it, and you didn't. This was horrible. Spelling, grammar, vocabulary, all sucked. Hard. Not sure if I have read any of your other 'works' or not, but seriously, get some help. There is plenty available.

Maybe use some of that money and take some english classes?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
you ndeed to go back and start over

you need to start this story over and look for the grammer and spelling mistakes that you made and or get yourself an editor. try again and see if the results are better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Negative Ninnys

To those leaving the negative comments:

Everyone of you are anal retentives (yes, that means that you are full of shit).

You may think that you are smart fellers when you're actually fart smellers. Hahaha

I crack me up. Now go outside and play with your little friends (if you have any).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You had it going on.... until

You mentioned "Acapulco Gold". That has been extinct since the early eighties. Good story though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@Anonymous 07/19/17

re:

You mentioned "Acapulco Gold". That has been extinct since the early eighties.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No it is not extinct.

It has fallen out of popularity and become harder to find, which are not the same thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
"Acapulco Gold"

Doubt it. I was there Sonny. ;-)

It's golden brown, sticky, and dense. If it even has the least amount of "skunky" properties to it... not the same. At best, a descendant that has been cross-bred.

Still a hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You're a racist

You kept trying to play the uncle plot like you're main character is Jamie fucking Lannister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good story thanks

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love all the negative comments you got over the years for this story. All I can say is who has time to correct gramma when you are wanking. Seriously, get over it. I don't see any of them writing anything so I have to take my hat of to you for making putting a fantasy of mine into a story. Yes, it made me hard and I cummed hard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous