Story of a Girlie Boy

Story Info
Young man discovers his true self.
3.2k words
4.38
23.8k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
August74
August74
211 Followers

During the 1990's, I discovered the joys of gay sex. I considered myself bi-sexual and so I had decided to experiment with sex in all its forms. Living near New York City was a plus. A short bus ride took me into the heart of the city. Times Square was changing and as a result it no longer provided an outlet for sex experimentation. Now I travelled downtown into Greenwich Village and in particular Christopher Street. There were a number of gay bars along the street but one in particular seemed to cater to black men. This one fascinated me even knowing that there was a bit of danger in entering this particular bar.

I took the plunge and decided to throw caution to the wind. I am not a racist but hearing so many negative stories, I was hesitant to enter an all black gay bar. And so I dressed the part of a horny slut. My outfit consisted of tight white short shorts, a black see through mesh tee, and white sneakers with no socks. On a hot and humid Saturday evening, I entered "Sparks", a well known gay bar that catered to muscle types. As I entered, I could feel eyes staring at me. This lasted only a moment. So far so good. After all I didn't want to be the focus of attention even though I secretly relished the thought of being a sex object for a group of hot black men.

I stepped up to the bar and ordered a beer. The bar was crowded so I stepped away to a relatively quiet section of the room. A muscle stud approached me. "Having fun?" I nodded in the affirmative and waited for his next move. "Let''s cut to the chase. I think you're looking to get fucked by one or more black men." I softly nodded yes and with that, he held my hand and led me upstairs to another larger room that looked like someone's living room.

"Before we get started, I should tell you that my name is Tyrone but you should call me sir. Is that clear? Also, what is your name?"

"My name is Joseph sir."

"I'll call you pussy boy." With that, he ordered me to strip the few clothes I had on. He was very tall and he enveloped me in his arms. Without a second thought, I removed my clothes and allowed myself to be enveloped by Tyrone, I mean Sir. His hands worked their way to my ass. I felt a wetness around my asshole as his fingers explored my hole. "Enough games, now slowly take my clothes off and when you get to my drawers, use your teeth to worship my cock and balls." As if I was in a trance, I did as he requested. What a man he was! When I got to his drawers, I went to my knees and used my teeth to slowly remove his underwear. I became hard as I feasted on the sight of his magnificent package.

"Sir, may I suck your cock?" He responded in the affirmative and I went to work on his cock and balls. My tongue lavished kisses on his hardness. I tongued his low hanging balls and slowly worked my way along the length of his cock kissing every inch of his expanding cock. My tongue followed the crack of his ass and I breathed in the fragrance.

"Boy, you belong to me now and very soon I will be fucking that sweet pussy. After I breed you, I will allow my buddies to play with you. Are we good pussy boy?" I was in my glory now ready to fucked by a real hot black stud and then to be used by his buddies.

"I'm ready sir." And so it began. There was a cot at one end of the room and he lifted me and threw me on the cot. I was on my stomach and my legs were lifted up so that his massive cock could easily enter my asshole. He slowly entered my pussy and each inch was a pleasure. He was a master of fucking for sure. As he entered, my pussy got wetter and wetter. As he fucked me, I met his thrusts by lifting my ass and pushing my butt as close as possible to his cock. I was his completely and he knew it. His thrusts became more rapid and finally it culminated in a massive explosion of his cum into my body. While I felt thoroughly exhausted, my black stud seemed to gain more strength.

All at once, he assumed the 69 position with me on the bottom, of course. He was once again hard as a rock and his cock and balls lay on my face. I licked his cock and wrapped my hands around his ass cheeks. From his position on top, he fingered my ass and played with my cock which, by the way, became hard as a rock too. He surprised me by moving his position so that his ass faced my mouth. I knew what he wanted. My tongue entered his ass and I went deep using my tongue to fuck his ass. He wiggled his butt on my face and I could tell that he enjoyed my ass action. I couldn't help myself. I became a slave to passion. Sex with men was good. Sex with black men was becoming a real exciting thing.

Before I had a chance to contemplate the possibilities, he repositioned his cock in my throat and proceeded to spray his cum down my gullet. I tried to swallow every last drop but of course cum ran down my chin. "Now pussy boy, clean me up." I cleaned him as best as I could. He got off of me and told me that I was in for an extra treat. He called down to his brothers who gathered upstairs all around me.

"Listen up pussy boy. You belong to me but I will allow my good buddies to gang bang you. Be a good little faggot and you can stay the weekend up here. I have your clothes so you will remain naked at all times. After all, you have proved yourself to be a cum slut for black cock. Now go take a shower and return quickly." Looking around I realized that upstairs was like a furnished apartment. My dick was rock hard in anticipation of what was to come. Tyrone left the room to leave me with a group of beautiful black studs, all of whom were endowed with power cocks. I washed up as best as I could and returned to the center of the room.

One of the tougher looking studs said spoke. "Tyrone was right boys. This white cracker is hot and horny for black men, right queer boy?"

"Yes sir, I need your cocks now."

"Great, so let's get it on!" And without further ado, one by one and sometimes more than one, they fucked my ass and my throat. I should have been tired but instead as each man entered me, I seemed to gain strength and vigor. I was like a wild animal. At one point, I was on my hands and knees sucking a cock while another stud was working my ass. I counted six naked men plowing my ass and throat. It seemed to go on forever. There was a lull in the action as they needed to regain their strength before another round of fucking began.

One particularly well endowed stud told all the others to go downstairs since he needed to train my ass to respond to a superior being. They laughed but obeyed his directive. He was a man who commanded respect and received it. I was taken back by this brute of a man. He looked down on me and said, "Tyrone owns you but I will train you to behave properly before your superiors. Is that clear faggot?"

"Yes sir, whatever you want and need." He ordered me on my knees and proceeded to slap me a few times. I dared not move until he told me to.

"Now start at me feet and lick your way up to my balls." I jumped to the task at hand and began to lick my way up from his feet to his balls. "Very good cocksucker and now lick every part of my body." My tongue went to work on his beautiful ebony body. He turned around so that I had access to his asshole. I knew what he wanted. I opened his ass cheeks using my hands and dipped my tongue in and out of his ass. "Now faggot, get on my cock and worship my manhood." I did so enthusiastically. I sucked and sucked. I pushed my mouth into his pubes and he held the back of my head and made sure that I held on for dear life. He pulled me off his cock and told me to suck and lick his abs. He had a firm body. I wrapped my arms around his body and continued to worship every inch of his body. He laid me out on my back on the cot. He lifted my legs over his shoulders to allow easy access to my man pussy. He was a power fucker and he fucked me as if I was a girl. He had staying power and fucked me for at least a half hour before exploding inside me. I felt his cum deep inside me. I couldn't help myself. I came at the same time. He pulled out and ordered me to clean him up. In other words, lick his cum that leaked out of his cock and out of my pussy. I was happy to do so and the more I did, the more depraved I felt.

Just at this moment Tyrone came into the room with a package. "I see pussy boy that you have been having a gay old time and now I want to surprise you even more." My eyes were wide open as he opened the package to reveal a complete girl's outfit including blouse, skirt, bra, panties, and high heel shoes. Now take a nice hot shower and clean yourself up. When you are finished, dress up in this outfit." I was stunned but did not protest. It was kind of exciting to be considered a girlie! I quickly showered and dressed in the outfit. It was beautiful but I realized that I now looked like a hooker.

"Sir, how do I look?" Tyrone called downstairs for a young girl to come up and finish my appearance. The girl, Rosie, took me into the bathroom and applied makeup and ruby red lipstick to my lips. I was not hairy so this was not a problem. At a later time, Rosie said that she would help me to remove all the hair from my body.

"Now pussy boy, you are ready to become the groupie slut for Sparks. Be happy and proud. It's nice to have someone else here to share the cocks." With that, I realized that Rosie was a guy, but boy did he look and act like a woman. "Now let's go show off that hot ass to Tyrone."

"Man, you do look like one sexy slut! A few rules before we go downstairs. You are my bitch and if I allow anyone else to play with you, you will obey me. You and Rosie will be my bitches. If I permit you to leave, it will be only to get your affairs in order because you will be living full time here. Finally, you will need to earn some money so I will also be your pimp. Are you okay with these rules faggot?" I hesitated a bit too long so my master slapped my face and my ass a few times. I quickly agreed to the rules and so began my life as the bar slut, whore, what ever.

As I entered the main bar area downstairs, I was greeted with catcalls. I was cheered and as a result, I felt proud to be the center of attention. I mingles with the crowd and every so often, I was pinched or slapped in the ass. To tell the truth, I loved the attention and I definitely loved being dressed in my hot hooker outfit. But my joy was short lived as Tyrone called me over to the bar and spoke to me. "Listen up bitch, let's see if you can earn your keep. There is a heavy set hispanic guy at the end of the bar who is looking for a kinky bitch for a few hours. Go up to him and let him take you to his apartment. Just so you know, he paid me $500 for two hours so make him real happy. Anything less than that will be very disappointing." I walked up to the man at the other end of the bar and made nice with him.

"Shall we go pretty lady boy? My apartment is close by. We can walk over together." He held me around my waist and off we went. His place was in a building just around the corner from the bar. As we entered his apartment, his attitude changed and he became very aggressive. "Get those slutty' clothes off and get on your knees."

"I'm ready baby." I was a little nervous but not too worried. I was on my knees naked and ready for anything.

"Bitch, take my clothes off slowly and get ready to be fucked by a real man." There was no way that I would complain or not follow his specific instructions and so I began to remove his clothes. When I got to his underwear he stopped me. "Now bitch, use your teeth to slowly remove my underwear. Don't use your hands." Once again, I did as I was told. This was not the first time I used my teeth to remove underwear so I guess I have become an expert. His cock jutted out as soon as his underwear was removed. He had an average size cock but it was firm. His balls were low hanging. When I approached my lips to his cock, he once again stopped me with a warning. "Bitch, if I feel your teeth on my cock, you will be punished." Just to prove his point, he slapped my face a few times.. I got the hint and assured him that I would be careful. I was reduced to being a cum slut slave to men and for some odd reason I enjoyed it. Now back to the cock. I enveloped his cock in my mouth using my tongue to worship his cock. My left hand stroked his balls and my right hand fingered his ass. My hispanic stud seemed to enjoy my cock, ball, and ass play. Finally, he lifted me off his cock and ordered me to lick his abs and pits which I did with pleasure.

We then moved to his bedroom where he threw my ass onto his bed stomach down, ass in the air. I wiggled my ass in anticipation of a hard cock. "Good pussy boy and now prepare to be speared by a superior cock." He entered my pussy slowly and within a few minutes, it was deep inside. Even though this fat ass Hispanic mother fucker with an average size dick wasn't anything to look at, I was his sex slave for two hours. As his cock found my spot, I moved my ass up to meet his cock. "Mira baby girl, you are now my property to be seeded. Get ready to accept my sperm into your pussy ass." I was definitely ready when he exploded into my pussy ass. When he was done, he moved out of my ass, flipped me over and moved his cock and balls at my face. I knew what to do, licking up any residual cum from his cock and swallowing it.

"Now bitch eat my ass and make it sparkly clean." He then turned his body around and I was face to face with his fat ass. I should have been disgusted but instead I passionately went to town on his ass, licking and make sure my tongue went deep into his asshole. He really was into it, so much so, that he assumed the 69 position and pulled my cock and balls into his mouth. While he did this, his fingers went deep into my ass. We finished out the two hours with this action. He was happy and even gave me a tip. I got dressed and as I left his apartment, he playfully slapped my ass and told me that he would see me again next week.

I walked back to the club. I was beginning to get used to walking in high heel shoes. I passed by a few teenagers on the way to the club. I swished my way past them and they in turn yelled out some comments concerning my ass. I was really beginning to enjoy my new role as the club whore. When I entered the bar, Tyrone happened to be at the door and ushered me in very protectively. "Baby girl, you did well. I have another customer waiting in the mens room for a blow job. Get going bitch!" And I thought I was special! Was I wrong but that's okay. I now realized that Tyrone was my pimp and he watched over me because I was his property.

I went into the mens room and saw my customer, an older man. He was a bald headed guy, probably in his 60's. He seemed happy to see me. He pulled his pants and underwear down. "You are a fine looking bitch. Why don't you just get on knees and give me a nice blow job." I did so with pleasure and as I latched onto his cock, my hands wrapped around his ass. Within a few minutes he came in my mouth. He held my chin and pushed my head back to allow his cock to aim his cum into my throat. He pulled up his pants and drawers and quietly left the bathroom. I got up off the floor, wiped the cum from my face and adjusted myself in the mirror. I exited the bathroom and I noticed that Tyrone eyed me with a big smile. I sauntered over to the bar, proud to be Tyrone's bitch.

It had now been two weeks since that fateful evening when I found meaning in my life. Up until that time, I considered myself an average heterosexual man. Life was just okay but boring. Some may think that I was crazy to transform into what I am today but I know in my heart that this lifestyle was long overdue. Sure, sometimes it can be a bit much being a pimped out whore. When I misbehave, Tyrone, my daddy, roughs me up but it is always done with love. Mostly, I follow his orders to the tee. He treats me like a queen and I love being pampered. My girlfriend Rosie is my partner and sometimes we work together. But I digress from the story. I would love to continue but for now, this is it. Perhaps I will offer another chapter but it will depend on how this first chapter is received. Love and kisses from a happy girlie boy. XXX


August74
August74
211 Followers