Story of a Girlie Boy Ch. 02

Story Info
Further adventures of a girlie boy.
2.3k words
4.62
10.4k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
August74
August74
213 Followers

I was now fitting into my new life as Tyrone's whore. It's been two months since I began my transition from a functioning and boring man into a sexy girlie boy. My pimp, Tyrone, is my master. He is my everything. He has taught me so many ways to service real men and now I feel confident of my skills. I have done it all. Fucking, and sucking is just the beginning. I would like to recount some of my more memorable experiences.

I should say that my girlfriend Rosie has helped me and guided me in all aspects of this new life. Rose, of course, is a girlie boy too. She groomed me and worked with me when needed. One such adventure occurred not too long ago. Tyrone gave us an address to go to and told us that we would be working together on this assignment. I was a bit excited since this was the first time that Rosie and I would be working together as a team. The address given was in a relatively nice neighborhood. We arrived at the location and were buzzed into the apartment. The door opened and a big muscle dude showed us in. He was totally naked and his cock was jutting straight out.

"Bitches, get those clothes off and get on your knees, one behind and one in front of me." We both moved quickly and in no time we were both on our knees. "Now bitches, eat my ass and suck my cock at the same time. This was kinky but exciting. He seemed to like what we were doing and so we kept up the action for a few minutes. "Bitches, now get up and head into the bedroom. I want to watch you both in a 69 position. And you best put some spunk into it." This was the first time that Rosie and I played with each other and honestly, it was hot. I was the bottom boy and I went to town on his cock, balls, and ass. Rosie did the same for me on top. He latched onto my ass and drove his fingers in my asshole while sucking my cock. Before we could cum, our customer ordered us to stop and get up off the bed.

"Bitches, now the fun begins." With that the door opened and three other hot studs entered and quickly removed their clothes. "Listen up faggots, get on all fours and prepare for a double fucking." We got on all fours on the floor and the studs mounted us from the ass and the mouth. Each of us had two studs that were ready for action. A cock was shoved into my throat while my ass was filled with cock. Both Rosie and I were spit roasted with cocks. I lifted my ass to accommodate my stud's cock while my mouth was filled with cock. "That's it bitch, take my cock." He pounded my ass and went deep beyond my prostate. What a delicious feeling to be bred and owned by a strange cock. My man pussy got wetter and wetter as he probed my ass. Finally, he exploded with his cum entering my body in what seemed like buckets. At just about the same time my throat fucker shot his massive load down my gullet. It took all my willpower not to gag as the cum flowed into my mouth and down my chin.

When the men were thoroughly satiated, they kicked us out of their apartment. We smiled as we knew that we did a good job. Tyrone would be pleased.

Being a cum slut had advantages as I soon found out. Tyrone pimped me to a host of men who were depraved. I become well known for my need to please every crazy desire, from eating ass to licking toes. I became skilled at anticipating the needs of my customer. I think that what made it real was the fact that I loved being dominated and humiliated. Let me relay a particularly kinky experience I had.

Tyrone informed me that I would be the center of attention for a bachelor party that was to be held in a penthouse suite of a downtown hotel. "Listen up bitch. I'm depending on you to satisfy a bunch of horny fuckers who are looking for a kinky girlie boy. They heard about you and expressly requested your services for the entire weekend. Are we good?"

"Daddy, whatever you want. Every kink is on the table."

"Good, now I have a special outfit for you. Just a thong to cover your little cock and your ass will be on display. Also, Rosie will be applying a special oil on your body so that your skin glistens. Now there are two guys waiting for your special lips for a super blow job. Get going bitch!" I felt proud that he trusted me to take care of men for this special occasion and I was ready to suck and fuck. On the day of the party, Rosie covered my body with the special oil and after dressing in almost nothing, I covered my body with a robe and was picked up by an Uber. I entered the hotel via a side entrance so as not to attract too much attention. I took the service elevator to the penthouse suite. I was greeted at the door by one of the attendees.

At the entrance, there was a cage that opened from the top with a height of about 4 feet. "This is a surprise so hop in bitch." I was a little nervous but he told me not to worry. It was just a dramatic way to enter the party which was by this time in full swing. He rolled me into the center of the room and announced my presence to all. He opened the top of the cage and I got out to applause. These guys looked ready to party hard and I was the main attraction. "How about giving us a dance while you remove that thong." I did so and after the dance, was immediately ordered to my knees where I began to suck cocks. I noticed that there were ten men in the room.

One of the more aggressive men came over and pulled me up off the floor by my hair. He dragged me to one of the three available bedrooms and proceeded to push me on the bed. He placed me on the bed so that my head lay off the end of the bed, a perfect position to fuck my throat and that he did. He held my ears and thrust his cock into my throat as if it was a pussy. Every so often, he would pull out and move his ass so that my mouth could eat his butt hole. "You love that faggot, right?" I nodded in the affirmative and he continued to use my throat until he seemed to tire of this. He turned me around and flipped me over onto my stomach. "Raise that ass up so I can fuck it." I did so and he pounded my man pussy hard and fast until he exploded in my ass. I latched onto his cock with my butt cheeks so as not to waste a drop of his cum. "Wow, what a cum slut you are." He pulled out and ordered me to clean his cock with my tongue. After he was through, he got up and left me on the bed.

He left and another guy entered the room. Somehow, this guy looked familiar but I could not place him. He walked up to the edge of the bed and took a close look at me. Then it dawned on me who he was. In my previous life, I was the supervisor of a small group of men working at computers. To be honest, the job went to my head and I was a bit of a tyrant. "Well look who's here. Joseph, is that you sucking cocks?" I trembled because he was one of the guys who I used to berate on a regular basis.

"I often wondered why you upped and quit a good paying job and now I know why. So tell me before I use your holes, what is your faggot name?"

"I am called pussy boy and I am so sorry that I made your life miserable. Please don't hurt me."

"Get your ass off the bed and crawl to my feet faggot!" I jumped to the task because I really was a bit afraid of him. His name by the way was Chad and he was a big guy. I looked up at him and waited for further instructions. "Now slowly remove my clothes cocksucker and make sure that when you get to my underwear, you use your teeth to pull them down." To make his point, he pushed my head back and slapped my face several times.

"Yes sir, whatever you want I will do." I then proceeded to slowly remove his clothes and when I got to his underwear, I used my teeth to pull them down. His cock jumped straight out at me and I knew he was ready to fuck my holes.

"What I want faggot is for you to lick my balls, eat my ass and lick my body from bottom to top. Any problem with that? If not, get to work. I am going to enjoy humiliating you." I did not waste any time since I wasn't sure what else he would do for revenge. So I went to work on his body. Each time I moved to another part of his body, he pushed my head back and slapped me hard. I was actually getting off on his domination. When I reached his balls, I gently gathered them into my mouth and began suckling them. I think it drove him crazy because he held my ears and moved my head in and out. His cock was firm and my tongue worked furiously to keep him happy so that he would stop slapping me around. I continued working my way up to his abs and pits licking and kissing while my lips moved.

"Okay faggot, you proved that you are a good cocksucker. Now hop onto the bed and get ready to be fucked by a real man." With that, I submitted to his domination and lay on the bed. He lifted my legs over his shoulder and proceeded to pound my ass with his cock. "You belong to me pussy boy. I own your ass." He came in buckets and I took every drop into my body. I submitted to his cock thinking that he was satisfied and put revenge out of his mind but I was wrong. "From now on, I will fuck you anytime I want because I can." Having said that, he hopped off of me and opened the door to the bedroom. "Okay guys, this faggot is all yours. She likes it rough so don't hold back."

Two men entered the room, lifted me up and carried me into the main sitting area where they gang banged me for the next few hours. There had to be a dozen men in the room and after a while I was inundated with cocks and cum. And so it went for the entire weekend. I was in my glory. Toward the end, my ass and my mouth were sore but I was content having pleased all these men. One by one they all left the hotel and as I was preparing to leave, Chad came over to me. I was afraid of him but he surprised me. "You know faggot, I've changed my mind about you. I should be mad but I'm not. After all, you are the best cocksucker I met and I forgive you for your past behavior." I was touched and told him that he was pretty hot and I really enjoyed getting fucked by him.

And so to cap the weekend, Chad lifted me up and carried me to the bedroom and proceeded to make love to me. I worshipped his body. He face fucked me while I fingered his ass. He straddled my chest and fed me his balls. He fucked me every which way. When we departed, he told me that he would make it a point to pay Tyrone a visit and arrange to fuck me in the future.

Upon returning to the club, Tyrone told me that I did well and that I was his prize possession. At that moment I was proud to be Tyrone's bitch. He told me that he had received a phone call from on the party boys, a guy named Chad. Apparently Chad was extremely pleased with my performance and that he wanted to book me the following week at his apartment. Oh yes and he offered to pay double the fee. How could I refuse I thought with a smile. It turns out that my skills outweigh any thought of revenge. In the meantime, Tyrone ordered me to service two of his favorite friends.

"Pussy boy, get ready for a good ass fucking by two hung friends. Lube your ass real good and then report upstairs. They are patiently waiting for you." I headed upstairs after lubing my ass. The guys were waiting for me. I was dressed in my slutty best girlie clothes and smiled when I saw them.

"Wow, you look great faggot. Strip and get on your knees." They got naked real quick and I began sucking their cocks. And so began another hot session of fucking and sucking. I had become a true cum slut with the difference that I was pimped out by Tyrone. What could be better than that.

August74
August74
213 Followers