Story of Melissa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They married immediately and she moved into his huge house. She basically had been living there for nearly two years anyway but now it was official.

Melissa gave birth to a baby boy in the late summer before her junior year. They named him "Logan". She went back to college after his birth but quickly found out that it was too much for her to be caring for her child and husband, her mother and twin sisters and go to college. She dropped out but vowed to complete her degree when things settled down.

After Logan arrived, Ethan wanted to resign from his job and start his own company. Melissa was afraid that his timing was wrong but he did it anyway. He was doing better than their wildest imagination. Money was flooding in and he and Melissa sold their big house and bought another that could only be described as a mansion.

Ethan, Melissa and Logan lived a wonderful life but in spite of their efforts to have another child they were unsuccessful. They laughed it off as 'at least the practice is great'. Their sex life was fantastic for both of them. They 'made love' four or five times a week until Ethan started having some health issues. The sex dwindled slowly until it was once a week and then once every two weeks. Melissa had a vibrant libido and without sex, she was becoming more and more disagreeable. Ethan tried to relieve her sexual tension in other ways and it worked for a while but Melissa wanted cock more often to scratch an itch that tongue and finger couldn't reach and dildos, no matter how long or thick, didn't seem to do it for her.

Ethan became distraught from Melissa's growing anger toward him. He even thought about hiring a guy to service her needs. She was offended by his suggestion. One night he came home with an employee who was even younger than Melissa. She found the guy to be attractive but when she found out what Ethan's plan was, she threw them both out. Ethan came back the next day and promised never to do that again.

Melissa's mother died on Melissa's thirtieth birthday and her sisters, the eighteen year old twins, April and May, came to live with Ethan, Melissa and Logan, who was now ten years old. The twins were named for the month in which they were born. April had been born at 11:58 PM on April 30th and May was born at 12:02 AM on May 1st.

They had full, bouncing, wavy blonde hair. They were tall at 5'9". Aside from their large DD-cup breasts, their bodies were athletic, long and lithe. Their blonde hair framed beautiful facial features accented by captivating turquoise blue eyes. Their narrow pinched noses turned up slightly at the end. High cheek-bones, consistent with their small percentage of Native American heritage, funneled attention to their sensuous mouths with pouty lips. In a word, they were 'gorgeous'.

In High School, they had been big time athletes and both got full scholarships to attend the local State University where Melissa had gone.

There were bedrooms available for each of them but they were inseparable and wanted to be in the same bedroom. They even slept together in their large, king-size bed.

Logan was ecstatic to have someone else in the house even though their age difference was significant. They babysat for him when they were on school breaks. Melissa and Ethan took their vacations at their home in the Bahamas when the twins were available to babysit for Logan.

Logan had overheard his parents talking one day about the twins being 'lesbians'. The word had no meaning to him. His dad had also used the word 'lickity-splitters' and his mom had punched him in the chest and told him not to use that kind of language in the house. He just laughed. Logan would never forget the term but its meaning only became apparent later in his life. He looked up 'lesbian' on the internet and discovered that it meant 'a female homosexual'. Great, what the hell did that mean? He looked up 'homosexual' too and it meant, 'a person who is sexually attracted to members of the same sex'. 'OK,' he thought. 'Why didn't they just say it meant 'women who were sexually attracted to other women'?'

Logan had experienced his first ejaculation just weeks before his aunts moved in. It scared the crap out of him. He was sure he was pissing the bed and he couldn't stop himself. He discovered that he had filled his underpants with a white gooey mess. It was right after that experience that he noted that hair was growing around the base of his penis. He was sure the white gooey stuff must be fertilizer or something that was causing the hair to grow like grass on a lawn. However scary his first experience was, it felt great and he couldn't stop rubbing himself until he got that feeling again, which after a visit to an internet porn site that a friend suggested, turned into jerking himself off. He became insatiable.

His mom chastised him for being in the bathroom all the time. She knew what he was doing and so did his twin aunts. They giggled to themselves every time Melissa yelled for Logan to get out of the bathroom. Logan couldn't figure out what the big deal was. It wasn't like they only had one bathroom. There were six. Overnight, Logan became interested in girls and there were no better examples of attractive girls on the planet than his twin aunts whose bedroom was right next to his.

In the night he could often hear the moans and groans coming from his aunt's room. He would press his ear to the wall and listen as he jerked himself off with one hand and the ever ready tissues in the other. He hadn't even seen the twins naked but he wanted to so bad. He had seen them in their underwear and their bikinis so he could easily fill in the blanks in his mind. He was obsessed with his gorgeous college age aunts. Of course, they had noticed Logan's leering and giggled about it between them. 'The Little Pervert,' they called him. Melissa always chastised her sisters for using that term.

To the complete surprise of Melissa and Ethan, she became pregnant and two years after the twins moved in, she gave birth to a little girl and they named her "Lara". Twelve year old Logan was thrilled to have a baby sister and Ethan and Melissa were too. They considered that their family was now complete. Life was perfect. Well, nearly perfect.

Ethan became nearly impotent. Viagra helped and Cialis was better even though the headaches were sometimes bad. Melissa and Ethan were distraught. He tried every homeopathic remedy he could find on the internet to no avail. Melissa seemed to blame him for not finding her attractive any longer which he told her was absurd. She was thirty-two and every bit as gorgeous as ever. In fact, she had become confident in herself which added to her sensual appeal.

Melissa accused Ethan of seeing other women which he vehemently denied. The tension between them grew. She began masturbating herself and wouldn't accept his attempts to manually get her off. She was angry with him for not being able to fulfill his husbandly duties. Her sexual frustration was growing.

April and May finished college with degrees in Business Management and Ethan gave them both good jobs in his business. They continued to live together with Ethan, Melissa, Logan and Lara.

The tension between Melissa and Ethan had dulled with time and they had become an 'old married couple'. The bickering continued but it was no more or less than any other married couple. They still went away together on vacations in the Bahamas. The twins continued to babysit; more for Lara, who was two years old, than for Logan, who was fourteen.

Melissa still wanted to complete her college degree so she asked her sisters if either of them would like to become a full time 'stay-at-home' home-maker. May accepted her offer and took over management of the house and kids and Melissa went back to college full time. The twins were now separated for the first time in their lives as April went to work every day and May stayed home.

Cleaning and running a house this size was a lot of work but as it turned out, May loved the job and she was very good at it. When April got home from work, she would help out too. Everyone was happy with the arrangements accept Logan. May was harassing him all the time to clean up his room, to pick up after himself, 'quit jerking off in the bathroom', etc. Logan and May argued constantly from the time he got home from school until Melissa got home from college.

Melissa finished her degree and looked for a job for a while but jobs were scarce, especially for a thirty-six year old new graduate. Ethan asked her to work in his business but she refused. She finally gave up the search. The constant interviews were frustrating, so she started helping May run the house again.

For the next two years, Melissa and May worked at home and April was moving up the chain of command in Ethan's business. May was a godsend to Melissa. It allowed her to travel some with Ethan and they loved spending time at their house in the Bahamas.

Lara was six and in school full time now. Logan was eighteen and was a senior in high school. The twins were twenty-six and they had no plans to make any changes in their life. Melissa was thirty-eight and Ethan was Fifty-five. He was now completely impotent. Viagra and Cialis didn't have any effect anymore and Melissa was growing increasingly frustrated.

One evening, the twins were in their room and Melissa was finishing up several loads of laundry. She carried a laundry basket with the twin's clothes up the stairs and opened their door and walked right in on them. She froze dead in her tracks when she saw them naked on the bed with their mouths in each other's pussies. May was on top in a sixty-nine position. They had just started and were softly moaning to the luxurious ministrations of their tongues on the other's clitoris and pussy.

When they heard their door open and saw their older sister standing beside the bed with the laundry basket in her hands, May simply rolled off beside April and looked up at Melissa. April pushed a hand into her crotch and slowly fingered herself as she too had turned to look at Melissa.

Melissa looked from one to the other and then to April's fingers working in her own pussy. Nothing had been said by any of them. Melissa set the basket down on the floor and came over and sat on the edge of the bed and stared at April's fingers sliding up and down over her clitoris. Her middle finger was curled in and was dipping into her pussy with each stroke.

Melissa licked her tongue over her lips and then pulled her lower lip between her teeth and lightly bit down on it. She glanced at May's face who continued to stare at Melissa as she wondered what her big sister would do next. April had closed her eyes and tipped her head back on her pillow and was breathing heavily through an open mouth. Melissa's gaze returned to April's pussy, which was soaking wet.

When April's heavy breathing turned into groans of joy and her body started vibrating with spasms, Melissa's frustrated libido took over and she pushed her face down into April's pussy and began tongue-fucking her with a fury. It was as though Melissa thought she could experience April's orgasm through osmosis. May gently caressed Melissa's face as she eagerly ate April's pussy. April was ramping back up to another orgasm. She yelled out, "YUUNNNGGGGHHH," as it grabbed her hard. She pulled Melissa's face down hard into her pussy.

May recognized the sense of urgency in Melissa. Her sexual frustration was palpable. It was apparent from the way she was attacking April's pussy. She slid off the bed and came around to the side of the bed Melissa was sitting on and knelt in front of her. May spread Melissa's legs and lifted her skirt up to her waist. Her panties were soaked. She pulled on the waistband and Melissa lifted her hips up to assist.

Melissa was on her left side with her face pushed into April's pussy. May lifted Melissa's upper leg and slid in under it and began flicking her tongue on Melissa's clit which was so incredibly erect that it startled May. It was sticking out well beyond the hood to nearly three-quarters of an inch. She had seen pictures of long clits before. Some of them looked like small penises. Melissa's clit was the longest she had ever seen personally.

Melissa's body lurched every time May touched her clit. May went to work gently lapping the flood of vaginal juices pouring out of Melissa before she slowly pushed her stiffened tongue between her folds and into her pussy. Melissa pulled her head out from under April's hand and groaned out, "UUUUNNNGGGHHHH," followed by a whole string of "OH FUCKs" and "JESUS CHRISTs" and "OH MY GAAWWWDDD's" and finally completed as "MAY. THAT IS INCREDIBLE." One minute later, Melissa screamed out, "I'MMM CUMMMINNNGGG." Her body heaved into uncontrollable spasms and May couldn't hang on any more. She pulled back to watch.

May sat back on her haunches and April sat up beside Melissa's head and watched in amazement at the convulsions rippling through Melissa for nearly five minutes. Her chest heaved as she searched for oxygen. April looked over at May and mouthed the word, "Wow" and May smiled back at her. After a couple more minutes, May pushed her index finger into Melissa's pussy and it immediately clamped down on it like a trap. "Holy shit Melissa," said May, "You are in a bad way. You need same major attention, don't you?"

Melissa opened her eyes and rolled her head down off April's leg and looked at May. "You have no idea. Oh my God. I fucking needed that." she said. May climbed up on the bed and kissed Melissa passionately on the lips. April moved around and pushed her face in too and they all exchanged passionate kisses for several minutes.

The three of them cuddled into each other and just laid there for several minutes as Melissa got her breathing back to normal. Finally, Melissa said, "Unbelievable. I had no idea. I've known all these years that you two are lesbians. Oh my God May. I don't know what you did to me but I haven't had an orgasm like that in too many years."

May smiled at April and said, "Mellie. Sweetie. We can take you to heaven whenever you want." They all laughed. When Melissa could move again she pulled herself off the bed and grabbed the laundry basket and dumped it on the bed beside April. She grabbed her own wet panties and threw them in the basket and went to the door. She pulled it open and turned and looked at each of her sisters, pursed her lips and gave them each an air-kiss. She could feel her juices flowing down her thighs as she went back down stairs.

Melissa and May didn't get much work done around the house for the next several days. They made love to each other on every surface in the house until Lara came home from pre-school and Logan got home from high school. Melissa had never had lesbian sex before but she came to realize that it was intuitive. May gave her some pointers too. Melissa was amazed at the sensuous way that May 'made love' to her pussy but more importantly, her soul. It was so different from cunnilingus from her husband, not that there had been anything wrong with that.

Melissa started joining up with April and May later in the evenings. None of them had any idea that Logan's ear was pressed against the adjoining wall listening to their moans and groans and jacking off over and over again. He wanted desperately to see what was going on in there. He was consumed with working out a plan that let him do just that.

Logan was unaware of his mother and May's love sessions during the day but he began to notice a pattern developing in the evenings. Every night, after dinner and the cleaning up after and the TV coming on and everyone settled down to watch, the twins would disappear up stairs to their room. Fifteen minutes later, his mother would disappear too.

One night, right after dinner, Logan dressed in boxer shorts and a tee-shirt slipped into the walk-in closet in the twin's room and shut the louvered door. If he stood up he could see the entire room from the floor to about four feet up through the downward-angled louvers, which were fixed and couldn't be adjusted.

Right on schedule, the twins bounded up the stairs and into their room and shut the door. They were giggling and stripping each other's clothes off. When their tits came into view, Logan's cock was so hard he thought it would burst. He didn't dare touch it. He knew he would cum right there if he did. When the twins were completely naked in each other's arms, Logan quickly wrapped the wad of tissues around his cock and cum flooded out of him in long spurts.

The twins climbed on the bed and immediately rolled into a sixty-nine position and began eating each other out just as Melissa opened the door and began stripping her clothes off too. April and May stopped what they were doing to watch their big sister strip. They marveled at her fantastic body every time they saw it. Logan couldn't believe it either. His cock was instantly hard again and he slowly stroked his hand up and down the shaft.

Melissa climbed on the bed with the twins and they both attacked her as she giggled from their attention. They forced her down on her back and Melissa offered no resistance. May alternated her attack on her tits and gently flicked her tongue on each nipple. April lightly ran her hands up Melissa's legs and across her pubis to continue down the other leg. Melissa pivoted her hips up when April fingers traced through her neatly trimmed pubic hair.

Logan was so incredibly hot that his legs were trembling. He shot another load into his wad of tissues and kept right on jerking his still hard cock. Melissa was breathing so hard and thrashing her head from side to side she was sure she would pass out. She was actively searching for April's hand with her pussy as it made another pass over her crotch. She groaned out, "Please April. Don't tease me anymore. I need it. Please." As April's hand approached Melissa's pussy again, she pushed her hips high in the air and April bent forward and drove her stiff tongue into her big sister's pussy. Melissa was caught by surprise and she screamed out, "OH MY GAAWWDD. YESSS." She pushed one hand down on April's head to hold her in place as she pulled May's face down hard on her tits with the other.

Melissa was rapidly pivoting her hips into April's face who had adjusted her tongue-fucking pace to match Melissa pelvic thrusts. May swung one leg across Melissa's head and presented her pussy to Melissa who immediately flicked her clitoris and then pushed her rigid tongue into her pussy. May's vaginal juice was flowing down over Melissa's cheeks and chin. She pulled her tongue out and lapped May's pussy from anus to clit and then pushed it back in her pussy.

Logan's legs were trembling so bad he couldn't stand any longer and he slowly descended to his knees. He couldn't see the three gorgeous writhing women on the bed through the louvers. His view angle was from the edge of the bed to the floor. He closed his eyes as another boiling load of cum was making its way up his shaft. The wad of tissues in his other hand was virtually useless as he had already soaked it with his previous two loads. It was all he had, so he held it to his glans and silently groaned as rope after rope of pearly white, creamy cum blasted through the wet tissues and onto the louvered door and carpet by his knees.

Logan's hand was still stroking his cock as he struggled back to his feet to watch his mother being pleasured by his twin aunts. Blood was pounding through his ears like the dull roar of ocean surf in a storm.

Melissa launched into a huge orgasm as she groaned hard into May's groin. Her hips snapped up into April's face and she pulled herself back and started fingering Melissa's pussy and clit. Her free hand clutched her own tits and pinched her nipples hard. She flailed her legs up and down. Her arms flew up May's back and down to her hips and then back to her own tits.