Story of Melissa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa's orgasm pulled May over the edge into her own orgasm. She began pivoting her hips forward and back on Melissa's face. May's head flew back and her mouth hung open in a silent scream. Her torso pitched forward and her hands grabbed the headboard for a moment before her torso snapped back. She groaned out, "OH FUCK. MMMEELLIIIEEEE. OH FUCKKK. YESSSSS."

April had lain down on her side to watch her two sister's spastic movements as their orgasms peaked and then slowly descended. When they were done, May collapsed beside Melissa and rolled onto her back. April could plainly see May's sopping wet pussy sporadically clenching and releasing. She pulled herself forward and licked and sucked May's vaginal juice from her pussy before it could flow down between her legs to the duvet.

Logan was now looking directly into his mother's sopping wet pussy. She had separated her labia so she could lazily run her fingers across her erect, penis-like clitoris and up and down the slick opening to her clutching pussy. Her other hand was mashing her big tits. Her nipples were long and extremely hard.

Logan's cock was hard again and he slowly stroked it. He became aware of a mild, dull pain in his balls. He'd felt the pain before when he cummed too many times in a row. He pushed the pain into the background. He planned on cumming at least once more as he figured his mom and May would go after April next.

When the heavy breathing on the bed returned to normal, Melissa said, "You two have saved my life." She was silent for several moments and then continued, "But, I miss having a cock in me. God I miss it." She teared up and started crying. May and April scrambled up on either side of Melissa and kissed the tears away as they cascaded down her cheeks toward her ears.

April said, "Mellie, we have a bunch of dildos. Would they help? We even have a strap-on and a double-ended one." Melissa burst out crying harder and through her sobs said, "I've tried dildos and they help a little but I miss having a live, vibrant cock driving hard and cumming in my pussy." She looked at May and then at April as her tears subsided. "Have you two ever experienced a real cock before?"

April said, "Actually, we have. Once, in high school; just before we moved here."

May took up the story, "April was seeing this guy for a while. Well, I guess we both were because I would take April's place once in a while. He never suspected. April and I were doing each other by then but we were curious about penises and sex with a guy."

April jumped back into the story, "Mom was pretty sick and she was on morphine by then. I took him up to my bedroom and we got naked. I was fascinated with his penis and he wanted me to jerk him off. He showed me how. May was in the bathroom, waiting for her turn. He kept pushing my head closer to his penis. I knew what he wanted but I wasn't sure I wanted to do it. I told him I had to pee and then May took my place jerking him off some more."

May took back the story, "He was pulling my head down to his penis and I decided, 'what the hell' and I put my lips on him and then I let him push it into my mouth. I was fascinated by how velvety the head was. I flicked my tongue some before I let him push my head further down the shaft. I gagged and coughed up a huge gob of saliva which I slurped back into my mouth. He guided my head up and down his shaft for a while before I gagged again. I pulled back and told him I had to go to the bathroom to wash my face. He objected but I went anyway and traded places with April again.

April continued, "When I came back in the room he was laying on the bed with his hard penis pointing at the ceiling. He was jerking on it. I knew this was the moment of truth. This is what we were curious about. I climbed up on the bed and straddled his hips and took over his jacking motion with my hand. My pussy was so incredibly wet but I was so incredibly nervous. We both knew about the 'first-time' stories and how painful it would be. He was being an asshole and yelled at me to hurry up. I wanted to just get up and leave but I wanted to see what it was like to fuck too. So, I lifted myself up and guided his penis between my legs and had just started to lower myself when the pain started. It was intense so I pulled back off. He was so pissed. I rolled off him and ran back to the bathroom and pleaded with May to take my place.

May jumped into the story, "I went back into the bedroom and maneuvered onto his hips. I apologized to him and said, "Let me try again" as I pushed his penis to the entrance of my pussy. I pushed down slightly and I felt that pain too. I resigned myself to it and pushed down hard. The pain was incredible so I just stopped where I was. He was trying to push his cock deeper and I just kept lifting myself higher so he couldn't. He slapped me hard and pinched my nipple. I tried to pull off his penis but he grabbed my hips and forced me down on his cock and then he held me there and began fucking me.

After the pain eased, the sensation was wonderful being full like that. He slapped me again and yelled at me to fuck him back and I did. Just as he was about to cum in me I slapped him across the face and pulled myself off him and ran to the bathroom. He wound up shooting his load all over his crotch and chest. Jesus was he ever pissed. We locked the bathroom door and April yelled out for him to just leave. After a while he did.

May continued, "I liked the feeling of his penis in my pussy. I hated the guy attached to it. I tried again with another guy in college but he was an asshole too. That was it for me and men. April and I do just fine on our own. I agree with you though that dildos just don't quite feel the same."

April finished the story, "That's as close as I ever got to having a real penis in me. I must have lost my cherry that night though because later on, I had no problem with big dildos."

"Speaking of dildos," April said as she sprang off the bed and opened her top bureau drawer and pulled out a large dildo with straps on it. She turned back to the bed and May was grinning at Melissa.

May said, "Mellie? Would you like to fuck April? The sensation of power is amazing." Melissa had a huge smile on her face as she nodded vigorously.

Logan couldn't believe what he was about to witness: His own mother, fucking his aunt with a strap-on dildo. His cock surge harder and he increased the pace with his hand.

Melissa got off the bed and stood in front of April so she could secure the straps to her. She was standing by the closet door unknowingly inches away from her own son who was furiously jerking himself off.

April led Melissa back to the bed and then climbed up and spread her legs. Melissa awkwardly climbed up on the bed with the huge dildo sticking out in front of her. She wrapped one hand around the girth and instinctively began stroking it. May bent forward and spit on the shaft of the dildo and Melissa spread the saliva with her hand.

Melissa moved her knees between April's upraised and splayed knees and guided the head of the dildo to her pussy. April was smiling up at Melissa as May began sucking on one of April's tits. When the head of the dildo pushed into April she let out a gasp and a groan and Melissa, thinking she was hurting her little sister, stopped. April yelled, "Jesus, Mellie. Don't stop." Melissa did as ordered and pushed the rest of the seven inch dildo into April's pussy.

April was panting hard and fast as Melissa awkwardly began fucking in and out. This was a motion she wasn't used to but she got in a rhythm after a minute or so and she picked up the pace until April was screaming. May pushed a pillow over April's face to squelch the noise. After all, Logan and Lara and Ethan were just downstairs watching TV. They were at the other end of the house, but still.

Logan, of course, wasn't downstairs. He was in the process of spraying another load of cum on the louvered closet door and the carpet below as he watched his mother fucking his aunt. He wished he had this on video.

Melissa could feel what May had described as 'the sensation of power' as she pumped her hips hard into April's. Just as April's body began convulsing in an orgasm, Melissa was day dreaming of Ethan's cock driving up into her pussy. She could almost feel it. She kept on pumping the dildo into April until she begged her to stop. She pulled the dripping dildo from April's pussy and ran her hand up and down the shaft several times.

Logan's cock was spent and he was unable to make it hard again. Now came the dangerous part of his plan; getting out of the room without being caught. He stood there with his flaccid cock and waited for the three of them to start moving again. His mother was the first to move. She unclipped the clasps on the dildo and carried it to the adjoining en-suite bathroom. He could hear water running in the sink.

Melissa left the dildo in the bathroom and came back to the bedroom and pulled her clothes on. May said, "Where can we find a real cock for you, Mellie?"

Melissa said, "I don't know. Ethan is completely impotent. His cock is unusable. His libido is zero and he isn't even interested in manually getting me off anymore. Logan is eighteen but he is my son. I couldn't go there even though I admit he makes me wet when he's around the house in his boxer shorts. Just the other night I had a wet dream about him fucking me with a huge cock. I have no idea if he even has a huge cock or not. He looks so much like his father's pictures at that age."

Logan heard all of this and his cock started to rise again. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. He had day-dreamed of fucking his mother and his twin aunts. They were his favorite jerking off thoughts. He started jerking on his cock again.

May said, "Mellie, we'll figure this out. OK? In the meantime, we're here for you." April nodded vigorously in agreement.

Melissa said, "Thank you guys. You're life-savers." She threw air-kissed to both of them and left the room. She left the door open and went down the stairs. The twins rolled off the bed and both of them went to their bathroom.

Even though there was no more visual stimulation for Logan; he was visualizing his mother in a doggy position fucking herself on his cock. He blew another load on the closet door. When he heard the shower come on in the bathroom he decided to wait one more minute and then make a break for it.

He quietly and slowly opened the closet door and moved cautiously into the bedroom. He quickly moved by the bed and out the door. He turned down the hall and quickly entered his room and shut the door.

Logan was not aware that while May was in the shower, April was standing at the sink brushing her teeth. Movement in the mirror brought her attention to Logan tip-toeing across the bedroom and out the door. Initially, she was pissed off that the 'little pervert' had been in their room watching them, but then she smiled to herself as a plan started to develop in her mind. She finished at the sink and walked back into the bedroom.

The only place Logan could have been hiding was in the closet. She opened the door and stepped inside. She looked around and found a soaking wet wad of tissues lying on the clothes pole near the door. She stepped forward to pick it up and she stepped in a wet gooey spot on the floor near the doorframe. She stepped back and bent down to see what it was. She had the tissues in her hand and she smelled it and then tasted the white, gooey substance. She knew exactly what it was, even though she had never seen or tasted cum before.

When May got out of the shower, April showed her the cum soaked tissues and told her what she had seen. May said, "Why that little pervert. We'll make him pay for that." April settled May down and explained the plan that had been forming in her mind. May fine tuned the plan and they decided to put it into effect as-soon-as-possible.

The next day was Saturday and Logan walked around the house all day in his boxer shorts. Melissa was nearly salivating as she day-dreamed of a real, live cock invading her pussy. The twins were amused by both of them. They knew what Logan was doing with the boxer shorts because they knew he had heard his mother the night before. They also knew that Mellie was beyond horny as she stole glances at him when he walked by, which was frequently.

Ethan had taken Lara to the park for a play date with friends. The twins had planned to go shopping but the atmosphere in the house was just too delicious to leave. After several hours of torture, Melissa went to April and said, "You have to fuck me with that strap-on. I'm going nuts here." Her breathing was ragged and her face was flushed and sweating. She brought her hand to her chest and tried to get her heart rate under control.

April said, "No problem. You go up to your room and get ready. I'll be up in a couple minutes. OK?" Melissa just nodded and headed for the stairway. Logan had noticed his mother's flushed face and was curious when after a short discussion with April, she hurried up the stairs. He was doubly curious when April went up the stairs a few minutes later. Her face was flushed too.

May watched the activity as she concentrated on Logan. He had an erection that was pushing his boxer shorts out in front. He was concentrating on April and his mom and was completely unaware that May was watching his every move.

Upstairs, Melissa had quickly stripped out of her clothes and climbed onto her bed. Blood was screaming through her ears. She knew her blood pressure was up. She could feel it in her head. Her heart was like a jack-hammer in her chest as she waited for April. She was soaking wet and she had to push her fingers into her pussy.

She was furiously finger-fucking herself when April opened the door and stepped in with the strap-on dildo preceding her naked body. She shut the door and walked over to the bed. The dildo swayed back and forth and Melissa couldn't take her eyes off it. As April was climbing onto the bed, Melissa flipped her body over and pushed herself up on her knees and elbows presenting her upraised ass to April.

April moved her hips in behind Melissa's ass and guided the stiff, silicone dildo right through the top of Melissa's thighs, along her pussy, over her clit and pushed out the other side. Melissa watched and groaned loudly as the silicone shaft slid over her long erect clitoris. When April pulled back and then pushed the dildo into her pussy, Melissa pushed back hard impaling herself. She groaned out, "OH FUCK. THAT'S SO GOOD. FUCK ME APRIL. FUCK ME HARD."

April did as her big sister asked. Her hips were flying forward and back. She had a lot of experience with this and there was no learning curve. Melissa buried her face in her pillow and screamed and screamed. She was driving her own hips back to slam into April's hips driving forward.

For three minutes they continued their furious pace until Melissa's body began to convulse in spastic lunges. Her orgasm was the best she had experienced in several years. She yelled into the pillow, "OH GAAWWDD. YESSS. I'MM CUMMINNGG. FUCK ME HARDDEERRRR."

Their bodies were slamming together and the slapping noises were loud. When Melissa slowed down so did April. When Melissa collapsed forward, April pulled the dildo out and Melissa dropped the rest of the way onto the bed. She gasped for air and muttered, "Oh God. Oh God," with each exhale.

April sat back on her haunches and ran her hand up and down the shaft of the dildo rubbing Melissa's vaginal juices off. She brought her hand to her mouth and licked her palm and each finger. April was horny too. She unsnapped the clasps and laid the dildo off to the side of the bed. Then she slid up beside a semi-comatose Melissa and kissed her on the cheek. April moved her crotch in close to Melissa's hand and nudged it to signal that she wanted some attention.

Melissa slowly registered April's signals and pushed her hand into April's pussy. Other than her hand, Melissa didn't move a muscle. As April began breathing heavily, Melissa rolled on her side and worked two fingers in and out of April's pussy. After a couple minutes, she used three fingers and then four. After a couple more minutes of April's loud groaning, Melissa folder her thumb into her palm and pushed her entire hand into April's pussy.

April's eyes flashed open and looked directly into Melissa's smiling face. She muttered, "Fist-Fuck me Mellie." Melissa's hand was moving in and out of April's pussy all the way in to the wrist and back out to the widest part of her hand. April's face contorted into a mask of clamped muscles and her pussy started clamping on her hand. She pulled her hand back out to her four fingers but kept on fucking her. April's eyes glazed over and her mouth burst open with a loud groan, "OH GAWWDDD MELLIE. I'MM CUMMINNGGG. FUCCKKK."

Just then the bedroom door opened and May quickly pulled herself in and shut the door. She said, "Jesus Christ you guys. Logan is down stairs and you guys are up here screaming your lungs out. Keep it down. I thought Logan was going to burst out through his boxers. It was kind of funny to watch." She sat on the bed and looked at April's gaping pussy. "Jesus, April. What did Mellie put up there anyway, a trashcan?" April burst out laughing around her gasps for air.

May said, "Come on you guys. Get yourselves together. Ethan and Lara will be home any minute." She pushed herself off Melissa's bed and went back downstairs. As she quickly descended the staircase, Logan came into view. He was frantically moving around on the couch and slapping a pillow in his lap. She thought, 'The little pervert was down here beating off.' His face was flushed as she walked by the couch to the kitchen. He wouldn't make eye contact with her.

A few minutes later, Melissa and April came down the stairs looking a little worse for wear. May noticed and suggested that they get themselves cleaned up and they both went to the downstairs bathroom. When they came back out, Ethan and Lara had come in and were just sitting down in the Family Room. Melissa and April queried May to see if they were presentable. May nodded and they all went to the Family Room. Melissa fawned all over Lara, asking how her day in the park was. She kissed Ethan and went back to the Kitchen to make dinner. May joined her. The rest watched TV until they were called to the dinner table.

(Stay tuned for Chapter 2 - Cuming soon)