Story of Osu Pt. 01

Story Info
Part 1 of an unexpected weekend with Sensei.
6.6k words
4.61
2.5k
2

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 11/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks for the ride," Samantha said, as she approached the car. "It'll be much more fun than doing the drive on my own." She handed her bag to Sergei and he tucked it in the back of his car.

"I'm happy for the company," he replied.

"Did you bring a warm jacket?" he asked. "The weather is supposed to be just this rain for now, but you never know what to expect on the mountain pass at this time of the year," he said. "I always carry a sleeping bag and some road safety gear when I drive that highway in unpredictable weather," he continued.

"Better safe than sorry. It may be pretty much summer here and where we're headed, but with the major changes in elevation on the way, it could still be winter up there. It's even more convenient to have the sleeping bag this time, with the camp coming right after the tournament."

"Yep. In my bag, along with my sleeping bag, too," she said.

Sam knew the pass through the mountains could be sketchy, so she'd packed a snowboard jacket in with her other gear. She'd dressed comfortably for the drive, in leggings and an oversized white Oxford shirt with her running shoes.

They were headed to a karate tournament for the weekend and Sam was looking forward to testing the skills she had worked so hard to gain.

"My tonfa are in my bag; just let me get my bo and we'll be ready to go," she said.

Grabbing the staff from the front door, she locked up and returned to the car. Sergei stashed the weapon in the back with the rest of their gear and they hopped in the car.

For the next few hours, the two chatted and planned training for the weekend, while the sky darkened and the low clouds thickened and grew more threatening. The highway was getting very dark ahead of them when the rain quickly changed to snow. Fat, wet flakes started landing on the windshield, and it felt noticeably cooler in the car.

"Looks like the snow the weatherman said we wouldn't get," Sergei commented, shooting Sam a wry smile. "Hope it stays light. The roads can get bad up here in the snow. I'm not looking forward to sliding all over the road for the rest of the drive."

"At least you have a good vehicle for this trip," she commented, noting that the small SUV had good traction in addition to the ample cargo space. That cargo space was currently almost completely filled with an assortment of luggage, sparring gear and weapons.

"Yes, but I think it's not going to matter much," he said, braking slightly and carefully. Still, the car slid noticeably and the tension in his face was obvious.

"The snow is getting really bad and I don't like how the road feels," Sergei said.

He eased off on the accelerator and glanced at her. "I think we should find a safe place to pull over for a bit and wait for it to improve. I'd rather get there late, than not at all."

"I'm all for that plan," Sam agreed. "All we'll lose is time and that's better than pushing ahead when it's too dangerous."

She could feel the change in Sergei's body next to her as the stress mounted. The road must be even more treacherous than he was letting on. They needed to stop as soon as possible.

Up ahead, there was a wider curve to the shoulder and plenty of room to safely pull off the road. Sergei steered carefully off the road and came to a sliding stop. He turned off the car and let out a deep breath, not aware he'd been holding it. With the car stopped, he could relax.

He looked at Sam and smiled his first genuine smile since the snow started. "Success!" he cheered. It made Sam laugh and she clapped in amused approval.

"How are we doing for gas?" Sam asked. "If we're going to be here a while, we might be getting a bit chilly."

"We're ok for gas, but I don't really want to be running the car unless it's absolutely necessary, with all this snow coming down. Too easy to end up with a blocked tailpipe and then you're really in trouble with the exhaust."

"Good point," she replied. "That's ok. We do have extra clothes if we need them. Oh! I even brought a deck of cards. Want to play?"

"Great idea," Sergei said. "Do you play gin rummy?"

"Play? I destroy at gin rummy! Prepare to be thrashed!" Sam laughed and unbuckled her seatbelt.

She turned around to kneel on her seat and leaned into the back, stretching to reach her bag to grab the cards. She was oblivious to the appreciative look Sergei was giving her ass as her shirt rode up.

"Nice," he said, not referring to the card game.

He quickly composed his face as Sam settled back into her seat, cards in hand. She shuffled expertly and dealt the hands.

An hour later, Sergei threw up his hands and cried, "Enough already! I give up!"

He laughed at the score and shook his head. "You weren't kidding. That was total destruction. I think I'm scarred for life."

"Yep," Sam grinned. "I love this game. Don't worry, you can take your revenge tomorrow in sparring practice."

"Oh, you can count on it."

Sam laughed and realised, when it caused a cloud in front of her face, that it had gotten downright cold in the car over the last hour. She was shivering slightly and her nipples were hard and clearly visible under her shirt, a fact Sergei had already noticed some time ago. Embarrassed, she crossed her arms over her chest and started rubbing her arms to warm herself. She glanced at Sergei and shivered.

"I just noticed how cold it's gotten. Aren't you freezing?" she asked. He was wearing a simple black t-shirt with his light camouflage pants.

"I'm a lot bigger than you are. I don't feel the cold as much as you do. Plus, I'm a very tough Russian." he joked.

Sam had to admit that point. At over six feet tall, Sergei was an imposing sight. Hard and muscled, he was every inch the tough-looking Russian. The accent only reinforced the impression. But Sam knew that Sergei was also quick with a smile or a really bad joke.

He was quite the package.

A shudder shook her body and Sam wasn't sure if it was the cold or Sergei that caused it. Her body often acted in unexpected ways when she was around him. But then she accepted that, right now, she was most definitely cold.

"I'm going to get my jacket," she said. "I hope it doesn't get much colder, or I'll have to start putting on the clothes I packed." She turned to assess her bag and realised she couldn't get to where her jacket was stowed from the front seat.

"I'll hop out and grab it through the back door. You want yours while I'm at it? It's going to get a lot colder when I open the door."

"No, I'm really not cold," Sergei said.

Sam looked at him and realised he was telling the truth. If anything, he looked a little warm. Colour warmed his cheeks as he smiled at her.

"Ok, then. Brace yourself for the cold. I'll do this as quickly as I can."

Sam opened the door and stepped out into the swirling snow. It really was getting worse, not better out there. She shut the front passenger door and opened the back one, stepping back to swing the door open. That quickly proved to be a terrible mistake.

The rapidly-falling snow had formed an unstable, icy ledge at the side of the road. The car was much closer to the edge than it looked, and with that step back, Sam left the road and stepped onto this thin ledge of snow. It gave way instantly and she was suddenly falling, snow all around her, down the mountainside.

Splash!

Luckier than she could possibly imagine, Sam landed in a ditch about fifteen feet down. Filled with an arctic mix of water and snow, Sam's landing was softer than it otherwise would have been. Instantly, she was soaked to the skin, the water seeping quickly into her running shoes when she stood up.

The gusting wind at this altitude was like needles on her skin, the water in her hair and clothes beginning to freeze almost immediately. This was bad.

"Sergei!!" she yelled. "Sergei, help!!!"

He was out of the car in an instant, slipping and sliding his way around the car and looking down at her in shock.

"Careful," she shouted. "The shoulder isn't as wide as it looks! That's how I fell!"

"Are you ok? Are you hurt?"

"No, but I'm soaked and this is starting to freeze on me. Do you have a rope in that safety gear? I can't climb up this without something to hold on to."

"Yes, I'll grab it."

Sergei carefully moved to the back of the car and opened the hatch. Quickly grabbing the rope, he hurried to the ledge and tossed an end to Sam. "Can you climb it, or do you need me to pull you up?"

"I can probably climb. You ready?"

"Yes, get moving. Your lips are turning blue!"

Sam hadn't gone more than a couple of feet, when she knew this wouldn't work. Easily able to climb a rope under normal circumstances, her body was rapidly getting too cold to hold on and her muscles were starting to disobey her brain. She slipped on an icy spot and landed a split second later in the water torture below.

"Dammit! I can't make my body work!" she yelled. "Can you pull me up?"

"Of course! Tie the rope around under your arms so you don't have to hold on."

Sam tied the rope around her as quickly as her frozen hands would allow and then she was sliding through the snow and ice, up the hillside. Seconds later, Sergei pulled her back onto the road and stood her carefully on her feet, making sure she was standing safely on her own before untying the rope and stowing it in the back of the car.

Sam was already shivering uncontrollably and her eyelashes were frozen. Sergei knew they had to do something fast.

"Sam, you need to get out of those wet things immediately," Sergei said, turning back to her.

When he looked at her, he felt his heart stop. Soaking wet, Sam's white shirt was plastered to her every curve and did nothing to hide the lacy white bra or her incredible breasts. Sergei could see her rosy nipples that looked almost painfully hard from the cold and all he could think of was tasting them.

He shook his head and ordered himself to get a grip. She was in serious trouble.

"Ok, Sam. Start stripping. I'm getting the sleeping bag for you and you're getting in it immediately. No arguing." Sergei studiously avoided looking at her as he handed her a clean shop towel.

"Try and dry off as much as you can while I set this up. Drop your clothes there and I'll deal with them."

He quickly shoved stuff aside to make a spot down the centre of the cargo area for the sleeping bag. Unrolling it, he unzipped it and opened it up for her. "I'll turn my back so you can get in with some privacy."

It seemed to take her ages, with fingers that wouldn't work, but Sam managed to get her clothes and shoes off and climb into the sleeping bag. She couldn't get her hands to work the zipper, though.

"Z-z-z-z-z-" she stuttered, trying to make the words so Sergei would help. Hearing her, he turned back to her and quickly zipped her into the bag.

Grabbing Sam's clothes, Sergei closed the back of the car and went around to the driver's side rear door. Climbing into the back, there was just enough room for him behind the driver's seat.

He tossed Sam's shoes on the floor in front and hung her clothes over the headrest of the front seats, noticing the delicate, lacy bra. He had all of her clothes except for her underwear, so he figured she must still be wearing them.

"I'm going to lie next to you for some added warmth," he said. "Hopefully, you'll start feeling warmer quickly."

Sergei was more than a little concerned about Sam. She was normally quite talkative, but was totally silent now. He pulled off his shoes and slid down into the narrow space beside the sleeping bag, wrapping his arms around her to help warm her.

"Better?" he asked.

No response.

Checking her face, Sergei was alarmed at how cold her skin was to the touch and how still she had become. She wasn't even shivering and she hardly seemed to be breathing. Checking her pulse in her neck, he realised her heartbeat had gotten alarmingly slow.

Swearing harshly in Russian, he paused only a moment before acting.

Basic survival training was automatic and he wasted no time. Quickly stripping his clothes off, he unzipped the bag and crowded in beside her, zipping them in rapidly. Drawing Sam against him, he spooned his body to hers to get as much of his skin in contact with hers as possible.

Her skin started warming on contact and he heard her sigh a breath, which encouraged him. He slid his left arm under her neck and across her body to wrap his hand around her right shoulder, and drew her tight against him with his right arm around her waist and his hand across her lower abdomen.

"Come on, Sam," he said in her ear. "Come back to me here."

Warm.

Sam felt Sergei's heat instantly. She had been all fuzzy in her head for a few moments there, and was trying to get her mouth to make words and thank him. Then, suddenly, there was over six feet of warm, hard muscle searing along her flesh. The awareness was immediate.

In truth, Sam was almost always aware of Sergei, but this was almost indescribable. Her breath slid out in a little sigh, and then he was wrapping his arms around her and drawing her tightly to him.

Sergei could feel Sam's body warming. Where they touched, her body seemed to bloom with heat. With his fear for her safety not a factor any more, he also became very aware of the fact that her naked body was against his. Her firm ass was tight against his lap, his hand splayed across her stomach, and he could feel her rock hard nipples pressing into the arm snaked across her chest.

He tried to force his mind to stay blank, listening to Sam's breathing coming deeper and more naturally. She was warming up enough that she started to shiver. At first, Sergei welcomed this because it brought his mind squarely back to her safety.

But a shivering Sam naked against him was too much for his body. Feeling her moving against him had his body responding, and that was a problem.

Groaning quietly, Sergei felt his cock very alert to the fact that he was wrapped naked around a very sexy woman.

Suddenly, he realised that there was nothing but naked skin against him. Sam hadn't kept her panties on after all and the sudden awareness of that fact caused an insistent throbbing to start. He pulled his hips back from hers slightly, in the hopes that she wouldn't notice his problem.

"Um, Sam," he murmured, "I thought you were still wearing your underwear. I'm sorry, but I had to get you warm. I didn't think beyond that."

He looked down at her face, her eyes were closed and she looked like she might be asleep.

"D-d-don't wear 'em" she breathed through slightly chattering teeth.

Holy hell.

Sudden images of all those evenings in the dojo passed through his mind. Sparring combinations. Kicking drills. Locking legs for partner sit ups, because Sam was the only one conditioned enough to partner him. Her on his back, legs wrapped around his waist for partner squats - and she was bare skin under her gi?

There was no way he was going to be able to avoid a full, raging hard-on.

Her softly spoken words went straight to his groin. He had pulled away from her hips as much as he could in the tight confines of the sleeping bag, but that had really just given his cock more room to grow. He knew he was bigger than many guys.

Sam was certain to notice the situation very soon. Even now, he could feel his tip just starting to touch warm skin...

Sam couldn't believe what she was feeling.

From the moment Sergei drew her against his body, her mind registered nothing but the feel of him against her. He almost instantly brought her body from frozen to flames, and she was breathless with the feeling.

His left arm curled under her neck, sliding across her breasts and her sensitive nipples as he reached to wrap his big hand around her right shoulder. She could feel the planes of his hard, muscled chest against her back; the chest she couldn't help staring at in class whenever his gi top gaped from his movements.

Even more arousing, his other arm circled her waist and his right hand splayed out across her stomach, drawing her tightly to his lap. The effect on Sam was immediate: instant, full-blown arousal seared though her.

Sergei's fingertips were resting just at the very top of her silky smooth mound and Sam wanted, no needed, his touch to move lower. He pulled her hips firmly to his and Sam was suddenly shaking, positively vibrating with desire for more.

This man was one thing to look at; he was mind-blowing to touch. She could feel herself becoming instantly wet and was mortified Sergei would notice, but she couldn't stop her body's response.

She felt Sergei shift then, his hips pulling back from hers, and she almost winced with embarrassment and disappointment. Then, his deep, accented voice was in her ear, effectively apologising for being naked against her.

That's it, she thought. Her humiliation was complete. He had thought she was at least a little covered because he didn't see underwear when he collected her wet clothes.

Shaking with mortification, she managed to quietly stutter out that she didn't wear them. She could feel Sergei's reaction, as his whole body stiffened in response.

Damn. She must have really put him off, she thought.

The next second, Sam realised Sergei didn't have a problem at all with her state of undress. Hot and insistent, she could feel the tip of his cock just touching her folds.

She held her breath, hardly daring to move, in case he took it as a sign to stop. But instead, she heard the softest groan from Sergei and his cock pulsed strongly against her.

Oh my god, she thought, he wants me! Or, at least, his body does.

Holding as still as she could, but still shaking noticeably, she could feel the growing hardness throbbing against her moist cleft. In seconds, the hot tip of Sergei's cock was pressed against the underside of her clit.

Unable to remain motionless at the incredible feeling, Sam started to very slowly move her hips almost imperceptibly, rocking her clit ever so slightly against his flesh. Her breathing became shallower with need, but she was determined not to be the one to stop this.

Every pulse of Sergei's cock head against her clit brought her higher, to a level of wanting she'd never felt before. She never wanted it to end. But when she tilted her hips just a little too far, the head of his cock slid down from her clit and nestled firmly at the entrance to her pussy. She could feel Sergei freeze at the change.

Disappointed at the loss of contact on her most sensitive spot, she recognised the opportunity at once. Rocking just the tiniest bit, his thick head was perfectly positioned to fill her. Oh, how she wanted him inside her.

A heartbeat later, her carnal wishes were granted; Sergei's cock pulsed like it was a living creature and surged inside her.

Sam's eyes flew open and she bit down hard on her lip to control herself.

She'd never felt so full from just the slightest penetration before and she didn't know how long she was going to last. Sergei's cock was growing quickly inside her and taking her rocketing higher with every pulse. She could feel his body behind her, shaking, his hips still held away from her.

He hadn't moved an inch closer to her, and here she was, so full of him and so close to orgasm. She realised he wasn't going to take anything he wasn't clearly offered, and he was trying to hold himself back.

She was on the edge and she knew she was going to have to be the one to jump

"Oh, Sergei. Yes. Please, yes."

It was like a dam had burst. Sergei spread his hand across her stomach, anchoring her, and slid deep in one powerful stroke. He drove into her and then held her firmly, not moving as the head of his cock met her cervix and his hips slammed into hers.

Sam wasn't prepared for her reaction.

Her inner walls clenched like a vise on Sergei's cock, as if to pull him even deeper into her wet heat. A primal scream tore from her lips as her head was thrown back and her orgasm roared through her body.

12