Story of Osu Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The explosion of sensation radiated out from her pussy and she felt like she might black out from the pleasure. The waves of her orgasm crashed over her for what seemed like forever, before she was able to see again.

Coming back to sanity, she realised that Sergei hadn't moved since that one thrust. He was still inside her, throbbing hard and deep with his own need, which he had held in check while she'd come hard around him. She felt his breath on her ear as he whispered into it.

"You've started without me."

Sergei had felt the tip of his cock just brushing Sam's tender skin. He knew there was no way he was going to be pointing anywhere other than danger. He knew the soft skin he was touching was her pussy, and he couldn't think of anything to do about that.

Sam was going to hate him. They had become friends over the last couple of years at the dojo, and for all that time he had managed to hide his attraction to her. She'd never forgive him for this.

She was barely breathing in his arms and motionless, except for her shivering. His next pulse seated his tip fully in her warm folds, causing him to groan quietly with the pleasure. This was Sam in his arms; sexy, funny, dangerous, Sam! And he was growing a major hard on into her.

Her body didn't feel cold anymore, he thought. In fact, she felt downright warm against his overheated skin. But the next discovery almost drove rational thought from his head completely and he questioned what his own body was telling him.

Is she wet? Oh god, she feels so good.

He was shaking with the effort of holding himself away from her, feeling the exquisite sensation of her warm, wet flesh against his tip.

Sam's breathing began to come faster and she started to shiver more noticeably in his arms, her pussy sliding against him ever so slightly. The feeling was making him pulse and grow harder and faster.

Without knowing how it happened, Sergei found his cock sliding out of its heavenly spot and settling firmly against her entrance. He froze and was trying to come up with a plan for where he could move, when he felt Sam's hips tilt ever so slightly and his world turned upside down.

His cock throbbed like it had a mind of its own and was seeking its own pleasure; with one great pulse of his thick head, it was inside her.

Fuck, she feels so good!

Sam stilled in his arms suddenly. He knew she must be in shock. But he slid into her so easily. She was so wet!

The feeling of being inside her was nothing short of heavenly torture. His body started shaking uncontrollably. Every part of his mind and body was focussed on driving deep and hard into this gorgeous creature in his arms. The urge to fuck her hard was overwhelming and he fought with all he had not to give in to it.

What he couldn't control was the ever-increasing size of his cock. With every thundering beat of his heart, it plowed steadily deeper into Sam's tight pussy. The pleasure was indescribable and Sergei fought to maintain a hold on his sanity. He couldn't do this to her. He needed to move, immediately.

And then he heard her, saying yes.

Yes? Oh, thank god, yes!

That's all Sergei needed to hear.

Spreading his hand across her stomach, he drove into her tight, wet heat with every inch of his rigid, throbbing cock. Nothing had ever felt so good. He felt the tip of his cock reach her limits and knew he had filled every inch of her.

Sam threw her head back in his arms and at first Sergei thought he had hurt her when he impaled her. But the sudden clamping of her muscles on his shaft and her visceral scream of pleasure revealed the shocking truth to him.

He gritted his teeth and pressed his cock as deep into her as he could while her orgasm ripped through her body. It was the most erotic, arousing thing he had ever seen or felt. He almost lost consciousness, feeling her muscles milk his cock hard and long, but he held his release just barely at bay.

He couldn't believe that not only had she not been upset with what had happened, not only had she been as aroused as he was, but she had come instantly around him. It took all he had not to join her in ecstasy in that second, but he held on to his last shred of control and watched her come hard and long around him.

Now that he knew she was a willing and eager participant, he had plans. He put his lips to her ear and whispered, "You've started without me." Nipping her earlobe, he heard Sam whimper.

"Let's see if I can make you do that again."

Knowing she was willing to play, he felt a wicked sense of control come over him.

He could manage his need, just, but he was going to use his frustration to give Sam as much pleasure as he could while he could still hold on. He spread his right hand further across her lower abdomen, and the soft, smooth skin under his fingertips caught his attention.

So smooth. He stroked lightly over that skin and realised, as his feather-light touch drifted across her mound, that Sam was bare under her gi in more ways than one.

"You're killing me here, Sam," he groaned.

"Shaved? I'm never going to be able to handle class with you again."

"Waxed," she replied, with a hitch in her breath at his touch. She rolled her hips ever so slightly, needing his touch on her throbbing little button so badly.

He ground out a rough oath in Russian at that. His cock throbbed painfully at this discovery, Sam letting out little hitching whimpers with each pulse.

He was never going to be able to hold out. She was sexier than he had ever imagined, and his imagination had found her more than stimulating when taking care of his own release over the last couple of years.

Determined to maintain some control, Sergei pressed his right hand flat to Sam's pubis, just missing putting pressure where she so needed it. She writhed with need, but in the next heartbeat, Sergei's other hand had left her shoulder and his fingertips closed on her erect nipple.

"Ah!" Sam cried out, her inner muscles clenching hard on his cock with the new sensation.

Raking his teeth over her earlobe, Sergei began to pinch and roll the hard little rosebud between his finger and thumb. Sam's cries grew louder and she pressed her hips rhythmically back into his, driving him as deep as she could get him.

The feeling of her tight, wet pussy gripping him was the most incredible thing he had ever felt. He found himself wishing for more room in the car to truly fuck her hard, the way he so desperately wanted to. He wanted to slide his thick cock all the way out of her, so he could pound back into her fully, over and over again.

Sliding his right hand only barely lower, Sergei finally put pressure directly over Sam's clit. Her response was volcanic.

He hadn't even parted her folds yet, just pressed over that little bundle of nerves. At the same time, he pinched her nipple harder and sank his teeth into her neck. Instantly, he felt her walls rippling on him again as she came in a second wave of pleasure, crying out his name raggedly.

"Ah! Sergei!"

Not letting her come down from the peak, he slid his fingers between her folds and finally made contact with her clit.

He could feel the swollen nub throbbing and immediately started stroking it in a steady, circular motion. He heard her sudden intake of breath, but then she froze with her head thrown back, her mouth open and her eyes wide and staring. A series of short, high-pitched whimpers came from her, intermixed with frantic, panting breaths.

This was going to be the end of his control, Sergei thought.

Suddenly, Sam pulled her arms out of the sleeping bag and pushed them against the big practice pad in front of her. The force of her push slammed her even harder back on Sergei's silky steel cock and she screamed as orgasm took her hard for a third time.

That was the end of Sergei's control.

Seeing Sam so completely undone with pleasure and feeling her tight, wet pussy clamping hard on him, demanding he join her in ecstasy, he let go.

Pulling back as much as he could in the small space, Sergei was able to withdraw almost half way before ramming his cock deep in Sam's pussy again. Rational thought was gone completely, and all Sergei could think of was pounding over and over again into the sweetest piece of heaven he'd ever felt.

He could feel her orgasm continuing to rip through her inner muscles as he drove into her, deeper than he imagined possible. Her cries filled the car as his cock pistoned in and out of her hot flesh, until his release came crashing upon him, and he cried out her name in a hoarse shout.

"Sam! Oh god, Sam!"

Pressing her tight to him, he shot pulse after pulse of his hot release into her. He had never come so hard in his life, and he needed a moment to gather the shards of his sanity before thinking of what could come next. Of one thing he was certain: he needed more of this woman. He needed to touch her, taste her, fill her and make her lose her mind again.

This was just the beginning.

Struggling to catch his breath, Sergei gradually came down from the high and started to collect the shattered remnants of his sanity. He needed to know Sam was ok with what had just happened. Were they okay?

"Sam?" he asked. "Are you ok?

I want you to know I never imagined...I'm so sorry...I didn't mean for..." he trailed off.

"What can I do to make this right?" Sergei couldn't imagine losing Sam as a friend and student.

Dammit!, he thought. She's my student, for Pete's sake! That should never have happened. I should have been stronger. I should have looked after her.

But even as these thoughts galloped through his mind, he knew he would never be able to resist her. Even now, he was still very aware of his semi-erect cock, still buried in her heat.

Sam was still struggling to put herself together when Sergei started apologising. Laying her hands over his where they still rested on her body's most intimate parts, she gathered herself in a hurry and said the first thing that came to mind.

"What can you do to make this right? You can do that again, soon and often! Well, assuming I can get my heart started again."

She let out a shaky breath and a little laugh. "That was...wow. Just...wow. I feel like I got more than my fair share of things. I hope you weren't disappointed?"

"Disappointed? Are you insane?," Sergei asked.

"That was the most intensely erotic, most incredible experience of my life. And in case you hadn't noticed, I'm thinking seriously of doing it again!"

As he spoke, his cock had started growing again inside her. He rolled his hips to push himself a little deeper and she groaned appreciatively. "I want to know we'll be ok after this, um, development, though."

"Oh, I think we'll be more than ok," Sam replied, pushing back against Sergei's hardening cock.

She had no idea where this unquenchable need was coming from, but now that she'd tasted paradise, she wanted more.

"We'll figure this out. Just don't go calling it quits because I'm your student. I know how you think. I'm an adult and I get to say yes." She reached behind her with one hand and raked her nails playfully along the back of Sergei's muscular thigh.

"And I plan to say yes a lot if that's the way you ask a question!"

Whatever Sergei was planning to say was cut short by a thump on the roof of the car. A second later, a flashlight was shining through the window at them.

"You folks ok in there?" a voice called.

"Highway patrol. Do you need help? This is not a great place to stop - shoulder's narrow."

"Now he tells me!" Sam quipped.

"We're ok!" Sergei called back.

"We pulled off with the weather and then had a little water problem. We're all dry and warm now, thanks!"

"Ok, sir," the officer replied.

"Glad you made the safe choice. But you'd better move off from here. The plow just went by and there's a bit of a break in the snow. You'll be through and avoid the worst if you leave now."

"Will do, officer!," Sam called out, trying to sound upbeat.

Leaving now was certainly not what she wanted most. Sergei seemed to agree, as he made a tortured little groan and pressed once more into her heat.

"Drive safe!" the officer called, as he returned to his car and slowly left them.

Taking a moment to try to bring his body to heel, Sergei accepted defeat and said "This is going to be one uncomfortable drive for a while. I'm going to need a moment before I can focus on the road."

He squeezed Sam to him one last time then unzipped the sleeping bag, slipping out of it, and Sam's wet heat, with a ragged breath. He pulled his pants on and grabbed his shoes, handing his t-shirt to Sam with a wry smile and a scorching look.

"You had better put this on instead of your white shirt. If I see you in that right now, I'm going to just bend you over the hood of the car."

"Wait, what?," Sam asked.

"I mean, yes please, but what about that was appealing?" She pulled Sergei's t-shirt over her head and inhaled his scent deeply from the fabric. "Oh my, I'm going to need a minute here, too. Hmmm, you smell good."

Blushing awkwardly at the unexpected compliment, Sergei answered Sam's question.

"Being able to see every inch of you through it was, ah, stimulating.

For just a moment when I turned to see you soaking wet and shivering, I wasn't sure if I was going to get you warm or just start sucking on those nipples. Mouth-watering. Yeah, you can't wear that shirt around me in public ever again. No promises."

He busied himself with grabbing another shirt from his bag so he didn't have to look at Sam's face while he confessed. That was going to give away the fact that he was lusting after her before they were skin to skin.

He turned back to see her staring at him, mouth dropped open in shock but eyes dark with desire. So, he thought, I might be forgiven for that one.

His gaze dropped to her mouth and his traitorous cock jumped again in his pants. He reached out to gently close her mouth and said at the same time "Oh, what I'd like to do with that mouth."

He ran his fingertip across her lips and, as he did so, Sam recovered her wits and darted her tongue out to flick across the pad of his finger. Thinking to herself, two can play at this, she looked him in the eye.

"I can taste myself on your skin."

Fuck!!!

Sergei thought he might come without any further provocation. Sam's bold, carnal statement had him speechless and struggling against a schoolboy release in his pants. He had to take several breaths to regain control.

Looking back at Sam, he raised his hand to his mouth and without breaking eye contact, slid the finger he'd applied to her clit between his lips and sucked. She looked positively feral with desire.

"Delicious," he said, turning and climbing through to the front seat.

Sam had to take a second to compose herself. Damn how she wanted that man!

Grabbing her still-damp leggings, she cleaned herself off with the same shop towel she'd used earlier and wriggled into them. Stuffing her white shirt and bra into an outside pocket of her bag, she clambered through to the front as well. Her shoes sat on the floor in front of her, but she wasn't going to put them on until she had to as they would take a lot longer to dry.

Sergei glanced her way and groaned quietly.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

After a muttered few words in Russian, he replied "Nothing is wrong. I just remembered that there's nothing under those leggings and I can tell there's nothing under my shirt and that's making it very hard on me. Literally." He shook his head, started the car and eased back onto the road.

"I want out of this car," he said.

"Really? I've been having a pretty good time," Sam quipped, trying not to show that his words had stung a little.

"I can barely think of anything besides being back inside you...well, maybe a few fun things along those lines, but that doesn't exactly help my situation...being in this car is preventing that."

Sam's chest eased as she realised Sergei was as hooked as she was. She groaned quietly with anticipation and desire, looking over at him.

"Drive faster."

To be continued...

12