Story of Osu Pt. 06

Story Info
Sam finds herself bold when Sergei is near.
2k words
4.89
813
00

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 11/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning to her room after an explosive and hedonistic training experience with Sergei, Sam quickly showered and threw on a sleeveless dress with a collar that would hide the angry mark he had left on her neck.

The indentations from Sergei's teeth had disappeared, but the red, semicircular marks were obvious and easily identifiable. No passing that off as something else - someone had obviously bitten her. She ran her fingertips across the spot and thought again about how it had felt when Sergei had sunk his teeth into her.

She felt her heart rate increasing, just thinking about that.

Hearing Sergei returning to his room, she ventured through the connecting door just in time to see him stripping his shirt off.

"Well, I see my timing is impeccable," she sat down in a nearby chair, crossed her legs and smiled at him, suggestively.

"Please, don't let me interrupt this fine, fine show."

Sergei smiled, but flushed at the compliment. Sam noticed this and cocked her head.

"Do you not know how incredibly sexy you are? You seem surprised when I say things like that.

You must know you have the body of a god. Your female students must be throwing themselves at you, constantly. Even now, I'm fighting with every part of my body to sit here and behave.

You're mouthwatering, irresistible, panty-droppingly hot. So, it's really not fair to other men that you're also smart, nice, funny, talented and kind."

Sam recrossed her legs, pressing her thighs together slightly to relieve the tingling sensation she was feeling at the moment. Did he seriously not know how...everything he was?

Sergei looked as stunned as she felt. Then, his eyes narrowed at her and he raised an eyebrow.

"Panty-dropping? Really?"

His eyes slid down to her bare thighs, her legs pressed together firmly. He could tell she was aroused at this line of conversation and he was humbled and flattered, at the same time as he was feeling the same wanting.

"Yes, well," Sam smirked. "Not over here, though. We both know I have none to drop."

The breath left Sergei's lungs in a rush.

Fuck!

He realised she was bare under the skirt of her dress and it arrested him as completely as it had when he first learned that small fact. He groaned and had to shift himself to accommodate his sudden, demanding erection.

"You have such a talented way of working me up with almost no effort at all," he growled at her.

"What to do about that?"

Sam let an evil little smile spread slowly on her face.

"I am going to try my best to behave. I'm going to keep my hands to myself and be good."

She was amused by the surprised expression on Sergei's face before she continued. Sliding one leg slowly over the other so that she was sitting with them uncrossed, but still tightly pressed together, Sam drew her hands up her thighs, drawing her dress up until her mound was just barely covered.

"I'm going to be very, very good...to myself."

Sergei looked like he had stopped breathing. He was watching intently as Sam drew her knees apart and slid her hips forward on the chair.

Still covering her sweet centre, she stroked slowly up and down the inside of her thighs with her fingertips, running her thumbs over herself each time her hands reached her apex. Finally, she slid her dress up over her hips and spread her knees wide with her hands, baring her wet pink folds to his gaze.

Sam could practically feel the weight of Sergei's eyes on her most intimate spot, as she lightly traced her delicate contours with a gentle touch.

Watching him watch her, she heard his ragged groan as his rigid cock pressed insistently against his pants, demanding release and attention. She could see it throbbing, and wanted nothing more than to take him in her mouth.

Sliding one finger slowly into her slippery heat, she drew it out again and deliberately began to circle her clit, talking to him all the while.

"I can see how hard you are. I'll bet you have a drop or two just starting to form on your tip. Hmmmm. So delicious."

She circled her clit a little faster, holding herself open with her other hand so he could clearly see what she was doing to herself. She watched as his hand drifted to his cock, and he shifted himself again, pressing his hand against his hard shaft for a moment.

"You clearly have more self-control than I do," she observed, pulling her feet up on to the edge of the chair she sat in and spreading her knees wider.

"That is something I do not have right now. I am so wet for you, so wanting. I know you just made me lose my mind on your cock downstairs, but I want you again already. I want you deep inside me, filling me, stretching me."

As she said this, Sam slowly sank two fingers into her depths, her thumb now taking the spot on her throbbing clitoris. A breathy moan escaped her lips as she stared at Sergei and she caught her lower lip in her teeth, her eyes closing for just a moment at the overwhelming sensations she was creating for herself.

Unable to stand it, Sergei quickly loosened the ties on his pants and let them drop, his boxer briefs following immediately after.

Palming his throbbing head, already slick from his arousal, he groaned harshly at the almost painful pleasure. He had never been this hard, this aroused. The picture she presented for him was pure carnality and he was seconds away from a massive orgasm.

He stroked himself slowly, trying to hold on, as she continued to plunge her fingers into her pussy, over and over again.

He wasn't even touching her, but he knew what her fingers were feeling. He knew her walls were clenching on her fingers, he knew her clit was hard and pulsing and so sensitive under her own touch. He knew her juices were flowing over her hand, proof of how close she was getting. He could see her legs starting to shake and her hand moving faster, bringing her so close to the release she needed.

Watching her was the most erotic, most arousing, most breathtaking thing he had ever seen. Unable to help himself, his hand moved faster and stronger on his surging cock, gripping and urging himself closer to ecstasy.

Sam was burning up. She was seconds from coming hard at her own touch. Watching Sergei stroke his rock hard cock was the most electrifying sight. She saw pearly drops appear on his tip, and she knew he was going to erupt any moment.

Spreading herself wider, she added a third finger inside herself and circled hard on her clit. It proved to be the stimulation she needed and she exploded in a thunderous orgasm, head thrown back, cries ripped from her throat, hand pumping furiously to drag every ounce pleasure from this gratifying act.

Seeing Sam come apart was the final spark to Sergei's complete combustion. One last gripping stroke, and he was overcome with sensations, coming harder than he had ever thought possible. His knees buckled and he sank to the floor, gasping and panting, his head hanging and his heart racing.

For several long moments, their ragged breathing was the only sound in the room.

Sam's feet fell to the floor, and she slid her hand from her slick folds to rest on her thigh. She didn't know what had come over her. She'd never done anything like that before, never even considered it. Her little teasing moment with Sergei yesterday was the farthest she'd gone to pleasure herself in front of anyone else. What was it about him that made her so hungry, so brazen, so insatiable?

She looked at him, kneeling naked on the floor across from her, and even as spent as she was, she felt a flicker of desire as her gaze touched him.

Slowly, Sergei raised his head to look at Sam.

His eyes met hers and he just stared at her for a moment. His gaze bored into hers with an intensity that was almost tangible. His voice was gravelly, his accent heavy, when he finally spoke.

"Sam, do you have any idea what you do to me?"

He closed his eyes and a string of Russian tumbled from his lips. Dropping his head again, he steadied his hands on his thighs and looked at her again.

"You are something else, you know that?"

There was a smile forming on his face as he stalked across the floor on his hands and knees to her. Reaching her, he settled himself between her knees and lifted her glistening hand to his lips. Slipping one finger at a time into his mouth, he sucked her juices from her skin, sliding his tongue over the pad of each finger. Sam's breath caught at the frank sexuality in his eyes as he licked her skin clean.

"Why is it the only thing I seem to be able to say to you is 'wow'?" she asked, breathily.

"You completely short-circuit my brain."

Sergei smiled at her and leaned forward for a deep, hard kiss.

"You have a similar effect on me," he said.

"I can't think straight around you, but I'm loving every minute."

Sam reached up to caress the angular planes of his face and replied, "Oh, so am I!"

Looking down at himself, Sergei shook his head and tossed her a crooked smile.

"I think I need that shower badly now. I would suggest you join me, but you look almost presentable."

His gaze darkened slightly as he observed her.

"You look satisfied, but passable for being in public. I, on the other hand, am a mess. I'll be right back."

Pushing himself to his feet, he headed to the bathroom for a shower.

Sam watched his fine, toned body as he walked away, appreciating the view immensely. She didn't think she would ever be able to look at his naked form and not feel heat rising. He could have been sculpted by a master artist, and she knew he tasted as good as he looked.

Taking a moment to freshen up and restore some order to herself in her bathroom, she returned to his room moments later to find him almost done dressing for dinner.

"Darn it," she smiled, "I missed the show!"

Sergei turned to smile at her and noticed she was all ready to head to dinner, too.

"You're wearing high heels," he observed. "I've never seen you in those."

Sam looked at the strappy, high-heeled sandals she wore and laughed.

"Well, they'd be a little hard to train in! But you're right, I guess I've never worn them around you before. I just felt like being a girl tonight."

Sergei raked his eyes over Sam's body, noting how the shoes made her legs look even sexier and her ass look downright mouthwatering.

The skirt of her dress hugged her hips gently, showing off her sexy curves. The dress itself was sporty, and the shoes were still casual enough that the effect was still very much Sam, but a Sam like he'd never seen before. He whistled, long and low.

"Oh, you are most definitely a girl. I suspect anyone we see downstairs who didn't already know that will learn very quickly. I pity the young men around you."

"Why, thank you, sir!" Sam said, with a little curtsy, blushing.

"So glad you approve."

"Oh, I approve. All of me approves." He took her hand and walked her to the door. "Do you want to leave first or shall I?"

"Why don't you go first, this time? Mix it up a little. I'll be 5 minutes behind you."

"See you soon."

Sergei dropped a kiss on her lips, pausing to nip her gently with his teeth, and slipped out into the hall. Inside, Sam sighed and leaned her back against the door.

Wow, she had it bad for that man.

Now came the hardest part of their weekend so far. She had to find a way to socialise with Sergei and the rest of their dojo this evening without completely losing control and jumping him.

She wasn't optimistic about her chances of success.

To be continued...