Appcized

Story Info
Bitter encounter leads to transformative revenge.
1.7k words
4.36
5.8k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/12/2023
Created 08/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Appcized

*NOTE: This is my first piece published on the site. Any constructive feedback is greatly appreciated 😊. I know the beginning is tame, but trust when I say there is karma, transformation, and revenge in store.

Throughout her life, Mia Tenio was a girl who held herself to almost unthinkable standards. As a child, her mother (a perfectionist herself) instilled in Mia an obsession with striving for perfection and an unwillingness to accept anything less. As a child, this meant making sure her room was kept neat and sterile, appearing nearly unlived in. As she grew older, however, this obsession with being the best spread to all facets of her life. She always had to be on top of the social pyramid no matter where she found herself, and over time this earned her a reputation as a superficial, unfaithful cutthroat. No matter if it took dropping a loyal girlfriend she'd known for years or fucking her (at the time) boyfriend's best friend, Mia did anything to stay atop the school hierarchy.

Her obsession with perfection didn't stop there. The 5'4" Filipina girl took up cross-country starting in freshman year and worked for years to keep her petite frame tanned, toned, and totally sexy. By the time the end of junior year came, the 20-year-old was lusted after by nearly everyone in the grade, men and jealous women alike. It wasn't hard to see why. She was fit, but not so muscular that the male onlookers felt intimidated. Her C-cup breasts were a respectable handful that she spared no opportunity to flaunt in cleavage-heavy tops. Her pert ass sat wonderfully on her frame; years of exercise having made it a handful, and the object of many a lingering eye.

As May 31st rolled around and the semester neared its end some students at the university, Mia included, were more than eager to ditch the books and dial their partying up to a thousand for a final hoorah of the year. One of her frequented frat houses was throwing an all-out party, and naturally, she was expected to attend. Walking down the main boulevard in the lively college town, Mia stopped and bent slightly over in front of a shop window to check herself. The shop's "CLOSED" sign was the only light in the window, and Mia had to squint to see her reflection using only the light provided by warmly glowing streetlamps.

She pulled her crop top a touch down, flaunting her more than decent bosom and toned stomach. She dabbed at the corners of her mouth to make sure none of her grapevine lipstick had gone astray. A stray piece of her black hair had to be pulled back into her tight ponytail. Her hands found the waistband of her hand-tailored (or butchered, rather) jean shorts and tugged them up, revealing a scandalous/leaning outright sluttish amount of ass. Partygoers like her stepped on the sidewalk around Mia, intoxicated boyfriends and hateful girlfriends unable to stop themselves from ogling.

Mia sensed every stare and reveled in the feeling. She knew how good she looked and didn't blame them for peeking. Who wouldn't want to admire perfection?

Other students, however, were entangled in mountains of overdue assignments, unread books, and general self-loathing. For this breed, the end of the semester was dreaded. It meant deadlines. It meant sleepless lights. And it meant frustration. A lot of frustration. One such suffering student was Anna Meyers. She was a comp-sci major with a lot on her mind and even more crammed in her backpack. Having already completed two years of Uni, she figured she'd have been better at preparing for finals season. The fact that she was walking down Main after 10, lukewarm espresso in hand and an advanced coding text open against her chest, spoke otherwise. She kept her nose buried in the book and became near-invisible to her hedonistic peers, the booming music from the fraternities becoming more and more distant.

~~~

Her shabby-at-best time management skills aside, Anna was nothing short of a genius. She'd spent nearly every moment of her 21 years accruing more and more knowledge of the world around her. While her peers opted to talk more and build their own social empires, Anna chose to stay in her bedroom studying the workings of anything that piqued her interest. She flourished in schooling, achieving flawless grades for years on end without fail. Her academic excellence earned the applause of her parents and teachers, and the disdain and jealousy of her peers. Seeing a challenge in the Comp Sci field, Anna chose a career in tech and advanced app development to advance the field and make complex, accessible tech for greater world change.

At least, that's what she let be known.

Her view of society was only through the screen of a computer. She saw her classmates post updates on their lives, on their new or failed relationships, or on their general late teenage escapades. And she hated it. All of them so self-obsessed, hedonistic, and ignorant. How was it fair that they could all have successful careers and booming social lives while she had to choose one over the other?

Her jealousy had grown over time to a near-breaking point, where she now hated every single one of her peers. It wasn't fair. She'd thrown away all that time she could've spent making connections with people, hanging with friends, or even finding a girl to love. But as much as she loathed it, Anna knew she craved social affirmation, and she knew no amount of studying would grant her that.

On the outside, Anna looked unremarkable. She often kept her pale skin covered in worn black sweatshirts and sweatpants and her brown hair tied in a bun. Her face was concealed, accented by a cute nose and a trim jawline. She avoided talking to anyone she saw, eyes locked on the ground in front of her. It wasn't until she stepped foot into her dorm and locked the door that the girl let more be seen. Once out of the public eye, she was always overcome by intense heat. Her heart would race, as her mind had to let out all the filthy thoughts she'd kept pent up throughout the day.

In a frenzy, Anna would strip into her underwear, jump onto her bed, and bring her fingers down to her already slick, wet pussy. Underneath her unassuming attire, the girl was curvy. Her 5'6" stature was defined by voluptuous curves, wide hips, and thick thighs. She had a bit of belly and a little more weight in some places, but it was all distributed so well across her soft 160-pound frame. She would grope each F-cup tit and pinch her dime-sized nips while the other rubbed her clit. Her ass was peach-shaped, while hints of cellulite and stretch marks adorned her inner thighs. Thoughts of reenacting all those things she'd seen on porn sites with an imaginary, obsessed partner would hang on her mind, driving her feral as an animal. She'd go for minutes, turning to hours, picking up the speed over time and coating her fingers in her own bliss. Until she'd finally crash, bucking her hips in an intense orgasm and stifling her screams with her hand before letting the lust fade to her resting state of bitter desire.

~~~

Mia was well on her way down Main, the blare of bass-heavy speakers becoming louder and louder. The clack of her heels on pavement soon became washed out by the music, the fairy lights, and crowds of partiers faintly down the road. She felt her phone buzz and slid it out of her front pocket. Her sorority sister Steph was already heavily intoxicated, sending her blurred, horribly shot selfies in the dingy bathroom. Steph also managed to slur her speech over text, informing Mia how many hot guys were around in several barely-understandable messages. Mia smirked wryly, leaving her friend's text open as her phone dinged a second time with another friend's text.

Tapping out and into the other conversation, Mia barely read the opening words before her forehead met a solid object, she felt a warm splash over her chest, and her body collided so that she was sent awkwardly stumbling to the ground. She was momentarily dazed on the ground as her mind caught up to speed. After a moment, her teeth grit, her eyebrows knit, and she furiously stood upright and looked for her assailant. She wasn't far away, the girl's book thrown on the ground, splashed by whatever portion of it hadn't soaked Mia.

"What the FUCK," Mia roared at the girl, who was still working her way back to her feet.

"Look, I-I'm sorry, I-" Anna choked, still dazed.

"Sorry? Your blind ass fucking walks into me, soaks me in whatever this shit is, and that's all you have to say??"

"It was an accident," Anna asserted, righteous anger slowly building in her voice, "and you weren't looking either."

Mia stared daggers at the girl, sizing her up. Anna met her gaze with a quiet, firm resentment. Those nearby either averted their eyes to the ground in front of them or stood by and watched, hoping for some entertainment.

"Fine. I don't. I don't have time for this shit," Mia said. She wiped herself down, trying to get rid of that sticky feeling over her body. Unsatisfied, she groaned and picked up her phone off the ground before starting again toward the frat houses. She shouldered Anna out of the way. Under her breath, she uttered, "Fat fucking whore."

Anna glared at Mia's back as she walked away, the constant clacking of her heels chipping away at Anna's resolve like stones thrown into glass. The onlookers dispersed, unsatisfied with the lack of physical confrontation. Anna stood still, watching the sorority girl disappear down the street and into the crowd. Her knuckles were clenched white. Her breathing picked up, working through flared nostrils. She looked down at the sidewalk to retrieve her book and spotted a face-down ID next to it. She slowly reached toward it, before turning it over and scanning over its details. A crooked smile grew across her face as she read the contents of the driver's license, which has "MIA TENIO" printed in red across the top. She knew who the girl was now, and was more than capable of making her life a living, depraved hell.

CH2