Story of Osu Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Karlo, Sam is one of us. Be respectful. She would not be comfortable with your comments."

Karlo had the grace to look contrite.

"I know, and you're right." Another long look at Sam and a slight shifting in his seat, and Karlo continued.

"But, damn! I'm going to need a cold shower, and I see I'm not the only one."

He nodded his head in the direction of Matt, Derek and Will. All three of the teens were staring openly at Sam with admiration and desire.

"Still," Sergei admonished, "all of us should feel safe in this group."

He was gratified when he saw Karlo shake his head, as if to dispel his thoughts and reset his focus, and determinedly look elsewhere. Even more surprising, he watched the boys exchange a few words while watching Sam, then clearly force themselves reluctantly back to their own game. It was clear they had it bad, but they were managing their behaviour very well. Better, in fact, than he was managing his own.

Reaching into his pocket, he slid out his phone. He was hoping that if he focused on something else, he could calm the raging erection he now tried to conceal with a crossed leg and his phone in his lap. Typing Sam a quick message, he watched her while she waited for her turn, her hand idly running up and down the cue.

Everything she did made him think of sex. Was she even aware how sexual she was? He watched her, stroking the pool cue and he could practically feel the gliding of her hand on his cock.

Just watching her was driving him mad.

Half the guys in here are watching your ass when you take each shot. I'm trying to keep from coming over there and giving them the show of a lifetime on that table. I want to be buried deep inside you and each time you bend over and show me that ass, I get closer to not caring who sees me do just that. But while I fight with myself, I'm watching you stroke your cue and want you to be stroking me instead. God, woman, you make me want you!

Hitting send, he waited and watched Sam from the corner of his eye. He saw her reach for her phone and read his message, eyes widening and darkening with desire. He could see her nipples harden instantly and her breath start to come faster as she continued to stare at her phone. Julie had to call her name twice to get her attention.

"Sam...Sam!"

"Hmm?" Sam looked up, dazed.

"Your shot." Julie said.

Taking a deep breath, Sam put her phone away without answering.

So he wants, does he?

Sam had spent so long wanting Sergei, she wanted to play with this a little. Not making anything too obvious or dramatic, she figured she could push this a little. After all, she already knew she really, really liked when Sergei was out of control.

Biting her lip and only partly hiding her smile, she walked over to take her shot. As luck would have it, she was lined up pointed almost perfectly in line with where Sergei was sitting. Leaning down deeply to set up, she licked her lips in concentration and then deliberately met his gaze. To anyone else, it would look like she was looking at the ball.

Her eyes bored into his and her dampened lips opened slightly as her breathing came faster. She saw the heat spark in his eyes and held the contact for another second, before taking her shot and rising to step back from the table.

Sergei felt like Sam had hit him with a sledgehammer. He started seeing spots in his vision and realised he'd been holding his breath since she'd put her phone away. Taking a long, shuddering breath, he understood what she was doing. She was tormenting him on purpose.

He didn't think he could get any harder, but her bold play proved him wrong. He had no idea how he was going to escape this room, but he knew he needed to as soon as possible. Oh, he was going to pay her back for this. He was equal parts aroused and amused at her game, but he knew amusement would only last so long against what she brought out in him. Even now, he could feel the surging of his cock, jumping at every move she made, pulsing hard to be inside her.

Sam continued to drive him insane for the next ten minutes as she finished her game.

Bending deep with every shot, she showed Sergei over and over again the delectable curves of her ass, the dip in her back as she lifted her hips ever so slightly to tempt him, her toned legs spread to brace her for each shot.

She managed to keep all of her movements perfectly natural to the game, but she was performing for an audience of one, and he was catching all of the show. He almost unwittingly stroked his cock when he saw her standing, waiting for her shot, and realised she was pressing her thighs together to relieve some of her need.

He knew then that she was hot, wet, bare and wanting under the skirt of her dress and he wanted nothing more than to drop to his knees in front of her and suck on her clit. The need almost overwhelmed him for a moment and he almost gave in to it in a very public way..

Sergei had been so focused on Sam's movements, he hadn't noticed the progression of the game. Not bothering to hide the fact he was watching them, he hoped people would think he was just enjoying the contest playing out.

He saw her lean over the table for her latest shot, which was again facing him as he sat directly in line behind the pocket. Again, she locked eyes with him as she lined up the shot and licked her lips to draw his gaze to them. Then, she mouthed two words at him as she was stretched across the table, and took the shot.

Fuck me.

He had seen it. He knew exactly what she had said, and his body reacted with a ferocity that took his breath away.

Achingly, painfully hard, he was almost sent over the brink by her throaty, victorious shout.

"YES!!!"

Her last shot had finished their game and she and Julie had been victorious. But all Sergei heard in that cry was Sam calling out her pleasure. He'd heard her cry like that before, and the sound had been his undoing more than once. It almost was again.

Standing abruptly & slipping his hands in his pockets to hide his condition, he quickly took his leave of the others. Claiming an early morning, he told the others all he really wanted was bed. Giving a nod to the people at the pool tables, he strolled out to the lobby as casually as he could manage.

Giving up the pool table to the next group of players, Sam spent the next few minutes chatting with the others, waiting for an opportunity to escape. She knew she shouldn't leave too soon after Sergei, but she was beyond wanting.

She didn't dare sit down anywhere; she knew she was so wet she would embarrass herself. After a few minutes of idle conversation and some odd looks from Karlo, Sam saw her chance when Julie said she was ready to head out to get Chloe from the arcade.

"I'm ready to call it a night, too." Sam said.

"I'm more wound up over that fight tomorrow than I realised and I think I need to try and get to bed as soon as possible. I'm sure I won't be sleeping, but still."

"You'll be great, I know it." Julie encouraged her.

"I'd be pretty terrified, fighting someone Joe's level. It's almost like fighting Sensei! Only Sensei is even more experienced and intimidating!"

"You find Sensei intimidating?" Sam asked, as Chloe joined them and they headed to the elevators.

"Well, of course!" Julie answered.

"I mean, he's so nice and all, but fighting him? Well, you fought him today in practice - weren't you scared?"

Sam laughed and shook her head.

"Nope. I can honestly say I wasn't afraid of Sensei in that training session."

"You're lucky!" Julie smiled, as she and Chloe got off on the fourth floor.

Don't I know it. Sam thought to herself.

Moments later, Sam was letting herself into her hotel room. She had only just opened the door, when she felt Sergei grab her by the wrist and haul her into the room, slamming the door behind her.

Sergei was raw with need for her. After the past 24 hours, he knew he didn't have to worry about being a little rough, but he still felt like an animal that was only just safe to be around where Sam was concerned.

Pulling her into his arms, he lifted her against him and felt her legs wrap around his waist. Instantly, he could feel her heat against his cock. Slipping his hands under her ass, he gripped her bare skin and pulled her tighter to him, swallowing her gasp with his next kiss.

Sergei couldn't get enough of her taste. He plundered her mouth roughly and repeatedly, his teeth scraping hers, nipping at her lips, as he walked them through to his room. He wanted her in his bed this time. The way he was feeling, he wanted her on every surface he could find.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, Sergei settled Sam in his lap and pulled her hips tightly to his. His cock was like an iron bar between them, and he dragged her soft, wet heat hard against the ridge of his arousal. He loved the tortured sound of need that she couldn't hold back.

Dragging the dress from Sam's body, he released her mouth and paused to take in the vision before him. Wearing only her shoes and the sexiest black lace bra he'd ever seen, she was a living fantasy. She leaned back to slide her shoes off her feet, and he took the opportunity her arched back afforded him and dipped his mouth to her hardened nipple, sucking it strongly through the thin lace. He was rewarded by her harsh groan at the pleasure.

Unable to help himself, he made short work of her lingerie, releasing the hooks and dragging the garment from her body while moving to her other, neglected breast. Catching the hardened peak with his teeth, he tugged on it before flicking his tongue over it quickly. He could feel Sam rocking her hips in his lap, grinding herself on his cock, as he tormented the tight bud.

Sliding his hands from her ribcage under her breasts to her back, he stroked them over her smooth skin. It seemed even more wicked and erotic that she was completed naked in his lap while he was still fully clothed. It fired his desire even further. He wanted to play with this for a moment, make her feel some of what he had as he watched her at the pool table.

Sliding back on the bed more fully, he pulled her down over him as he reclined, grasping her ass in his strong hands and urging her up his body slightly. Her hands came down on the mattress on either side of his head.

Not releasing her nipple, he continued to suck and tug at her flesh as her gasps and cries came harder and louder. No longer pressed against his throbbing cock, Sam rolled her hips in vain against his flat stomach, and he knew she was desperately seeking stimulation on her clit.

Finally releasing her nipple, Sergei grasped Sam's wrists as she straightened above him. Drawing her hands firmly behind her back, he planted them on her ass, covering them with his own to hold them securely in place.

For a moment, he just looked at her, panting and naked astride him, her breasts jutting out proudly with her hands behind her. She looked dazed for just a moment, like she was trying to keep up with the changing sensations he was giving her body. Then, he smiled up at her with a devilish grin.

Payback time.

Scooping her forward with his hands over hers, he quickly deposited Sam where he wanted her most.

From the moment she had landed on him in victory while they were sparring, with her moist centre inches from his mouth, Sergei had wanted her right where he now had her. He looked up her body, her knees on either side of his head, her back arched from her hands imprisoned by his on her own sweet ass, and he captured her gaze.

Slowly, deliberately, he slid his tongue between her folds and stroked her clit just once, his eyes locked on hers.

He could feel the sensation flash through her body like an electric current. Her whole body jerked at the contact, and a rough cry broke from her. He loved that he could do that to her, drive her that crazy. He wanted to see how far he could take this.

Pressing her to his face with her own hands under his, he poured all of his need and frustration into making her lose her mind. More than anything, he wanted to make her come on his tongue.

Taking his time with her, Sergei slowly drew his tongue up the seam of her plump lips. Tracing so lightly he didn't even part them, he felt Sam's need vibrating through her entire body. Gently, he began a long, slow stroking of her slit, increasing the pressure of his tongue only barely with each pass.

Within moments, the tip of his tongue was gliding between her petals, just barely catching the tip of her hard, throbbing clit. Each time he made contact with her sensitised button, she made a breathy little gasp and tilted her hips to increase the contact.

Sergei could taste Sam's arousal; she was wet and sweet and he couldn't get enough of her taste. Taking bolder swipes with his tongue, he stroked firmly but slowly over her pussy, pressing firmly over her bundle of nerves and hearing her gasps turn into small cries. Holding her firmly against his mouth, he captured her clit with his lips and sucked it gently, flicking his tongue lightly and rapidly across her pleasure spot.

"Oh god! Sergei!"

Sam's entire body was buzzing with the sensations Sergei was creating. She was hornier than she could ever recall being in her life, so desperate for release and yet wishing this exquisite pleasure could continue forever.

She couldn't help her body's response to his tongue's delicate assault. What's more, with her hands clamped under his on her own ass and her thighs spread around Sergei's face, she felt like she was greedily offering herself to his mouth. It was hedonistic and was driving her arousal higher by the second.

When she felt Sergei's lips close on her clit and suck it, his tongue like butterfly wings fluttering where she needed his touch so badly, she couldn't help crying out his name. She felt like she was on the brink of insanity, and the pleasure and frustration made her feel like screaming, or howling. Sergei responded by diving more aggressively into her wet folds with his tongue, circling her clit repeatedly and raking it with his teeth.

Sam couldn't help the harsh, broken gasps and cries that escaped her. She was beyond thought, capable only of riding the rising wave of pleasure he caused in her body. She couldn't take much more. She could feel her entire body starting to shake as Sergei drove her closer to release with that magical mouth.

Her head fell back as the fire raced through her veins and she found herself eagerly pressing her hips forward with her own hands, her back arched and her breasts thrust out. She was drowning in sensation, yet still seeking that ultimate release.

Sergei knew Sam was close to losing her mind. Her body was shaking and she was now pressing her own hips to his face in her need. He couldn't wait any longer; he wanted her to lose the last of her sanity and he wanted to taste her when it happened.

Taking his hands from over top of hers, he slid them up her sides and wrapped each around her gorgeous breasts, catching her rock-hard nipples between the finger and thumb of each hand. Giving each hardened peak a firm pinch and quick tug, he targeted her clit with his lips and tongue and sucked firmly.

Sam's hips bucked hard on his face at the new onslaught, but Sergei was relentless. Pinching and tugging her nipples firmly, he sucked hard at her clit while his tongue lashed her little button. Sam's cries rose with Sergei's torment as she rocketed towards orgasm.

Looking up her body, Sergei felt his cock pulse almost painfully at the picture she presented. Watching her at the very edge of her release was almost enough to make him come in his pants. He tugged her nipples sharply, drawing another ragged cry from her, and closed his teeth around her clit just barely. He had to taste her now. He was just starting to draw her clit between his teeth when there was a knock at his door.

Fuck!

He hesitated half a second before deciding nothing was going to interrupt this moment with this woman. Sucking her hard little nub between his lips, he ground his teeth gently but firmly around her throbbing clit while lashing it rapidly with his tongue and pinching her nipples just shy of painfully.

Sam was powerless to resist. A broken cry that was half scream escaped from her, ragged and feral and the sexiest thing he thought he'd ever heard. A moment later, he could taste her sweet release on his tongue. Dipping into her folds again and again, he captured every drop of her honey, as her body pitched and shook above him.

Sam felt like her body has just exploded within her very skin. Straddling Sergei's face, her hands imprisoned on her own body and essentially offering herself to his mouth, was simultaneously the most powerful and humbling sexual experience she could recall.

She was pretty sure she had, in fact, screamed out loud a bit, but she had been too far gone in ecstasy to help it. Even now, she wasn't completely certain she hadn't blacked out for a moment there.

Sergei's strong hands were wrapped around her ribcage, holding her upright, as his tongue lazily traced her folds. Every now and then, his tongue would drift across her clit in a featherlight caress, making her hips jump again in response. She knew he would have no trouble starting all over again and making her come again in moments. She opened her eyes and looked down at him, his direct gaze scorching and needy.

Sliding down his body, she was electrified by the feel of Sergei's clothes against her naked skin. Capturing his mouth with hers in a deep kiss, Sam sat back and straddled his lap. Reaching for his clothes, she quickly unbuttoned his shirt and leaned down to capture his nipple in her mouth. His quick indrawn breath was like music to her ears, and she circled the flat nub with her tongue as she spread her hands wide across his washboard stomach, baring his skin to her touch.

Moving to his other nipple, Sam took it between her teeth and tugged gently while raking her nails down Sergei's body to his fly. A tortured groan escaped him in response, and his cock throbbed hard against her. Sliding further down his body, she ran her nose up the denim covering the ridge of his erection. His hips lifted to meet her face and she felt his flesh pulse through the fabric.

Working quickly, she had Sergei's pants open and his cock out in seconds, her warm breath caressing his sensitive tip. Slowly, she slid her tongue across the smooth head and traced it lightly down his length. Sergei's groan turned to a ragged moan as she sucked his balls into her mouth, her tongue flicking around them to the sensitive skin just behind.

Hearing Sergei's breathing quicken at her ministrations, Sam drew her mouth up his cock with the same feather-light touch, flicking at the sensitive underside of his head a few times and hearing him gasp. Pausing to blow gently on his wet, hyper-sensitive tip, she suddenly wrapped her mouth tightly around his throbbing head and sucked him hard into her mouth.

Sergei's reaction was immediate. His hands tangled in her hair and his hips pushed eagerly up to meet her mouth, his voice a harsh Russian curse. She pumped his cock hard and fast with her mouth, sucking him deeply with every stroke, her hands gripping his hips and her nails digging into his skin. She could feel him losing his iron control as he gave in to the hedonistic pleasure of fucking her face.

She could feel her own body responding swiftly to the way he gave himself up completely to the pleasure of her mouth. She loved that she could bring him to this state of insanity - it ignited her desire even further. Not being able to help herself, she slid one hand down to her own wet folds and stroked her clit lightly, making herself whimper.

Suddenly, Sergei's hands were gone from her hair and he was dragging her up his body and rolling her beneath him. Catching her hands, he raised them over her head and pinned her wrists to the bed with one hand, skimming the other down her skin to reach her breast, which he held captive as his thumb flicked back and forth across her hardened nipple.