Story of Osu Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pleasure ricocheted through her body as he pressed his pulsing shaft against her wet folds and ground himself against her throbbing clit. Sam's head fell back and a harsh groan dragged from her. She wasn't sure how he had managed to turn things around so quickly, but she now found herself at his mercy again.

"You tease me all evening," Sergei said through gritted teeth.

"God, you suck me like that so all I want to do is fuck your face," he continued, rolling his hips to grind her clit between their bodies and she whimpered with need.

"That's torture enough. But then you touch yourself while your mouth is making me lose my mind? Fuck!" He stilled completely, leaving her shaking with need.

"What am I going to do with you?"

"Whatever you choose, please, please do it now," she begged.

"Or I'm going to have to go back to my room for some battery-powered assistance."

Sergei's body stilled against hers, all except for his rock-hard cock, which leapt against her pussy like it had received an electric current. He couldn't believe what he had just heard. Sam had brought a sex toy with her? The thought of her using it turned him on even more, and he didn't think that was at all possible.

He'd thought the show she gave him last night, when she brought herself to orgasm in front of him, was the hottest thing he'd seen. The idea of adding sex toys to the mix almost made him come right then.

"Toys, Sam?"

Sergei tugged her nipple hard, making Sam gasp and rock her hips hard against him.

"You are such a wicked surprise."

Sliding his throbbing erection back and forth along her wet folds, he suddenly drove himself deep into her heat, making her cry out and throw her head back in pleasure. The feeling of her tight muscles closing on his length was almost enough to make him lose his mind, and the sounds she made had him on the edge of release.

He had no control left. He just needed to take her, now.

Driving his cock into her hard and fast, Sergei pounded her sweet flesh, feeling his tip reach the limits of her depth with each stroke. Sam's legs wrapped around him, driving him even deeper, and he rolled her hard nipple in his fingertips as his mouth met hers in a harsh kiss.

Still holding her hands captive above her head, Sergei had her body laid out at his mercy and was simply taking his pleasure in her. He couldn't stop himself from dragging his mouth from hers and sinking his teeth into the corded muscle of her neck just below her ear. He felt like he could almost devour her, like an animal with its prey.

Her gasp at the feel of his teeth and her cries with each slam of his cock into her told him she was close to coming apart, and then he felt the rippling of her muscles on his length as her climax crashed over her. Her pussy clamped on him like a vise, taking the last of his sanity, and his rough groan joined her throaty cry as he pressed himself as deep into her as her could get and exploded inside her.

Sergei felt the pleasure wash over him in waves as he drew his length slowly out of her and pressed deep again a few times, drawing out their shared ecstasy. Sam whimpered and shuddered under him as the sensations rolled through her and they slowly came back to sanity.

Aftershocks coursed through Sergei's body as he dropped kisses along the length of Sam's neck. He was fairly certain she would have another mark on her creamy skin - he hadn't been gentle and hadn't been able to control himself. He was constantly amazed at how easily and completely he lost control around her.

Lifting his head to look down at her, he saw the same amazement in her expression that he felt in himself. It made him chuckle and drop a kiss on her swollen lips.

"Yeah," he chuckled, "I feel the same way. Just..."

"Just...wow," she finished.

"I think I may not have been as quiet as I had hoped, but there was a lot I couldn't control. You really get to me, you know that?"

"I could say the same thing about you," he replied, rolling off her and pulling her close.

"You make me quite crazy. I like it...a lot."

He ran a hand down her back to her ass and stroked back up her body, loving the ripple of her reaction she had to his touch that had her pressing closer. A little humming sigh escaped her at his touch.

Sam stroked a hand over his chest just below where her head rested. She loved just being able to touch Sergei. Sliding her palm across his skin, she reached the edge of his shirt and started to giggle.

"What's so amusing?" Sergei asked with a smile.

"You're still dressed." Sam said with a grin.

"After what just happened here, you're still almost fully dressed. That's completely hilarious and completely hot - both at the same time."

Sergei laughed with her and had to agree with her observation. Funny and erotic at the same time. What a great combination, he thought.

"Well," he said, "I think I need to correct that situation, because one of us is overdressed and it definitely isn't you."

Sergei kissed her and reluctantly slid from her side to stand by the bed. Sam whistled appreciatively at the show as he pulled off his shirt. Sergei smiled at her, still a little shyly, and she realized he really didn't have a clue how sexy he was.

"Hmmmm," she murmured. "You are truly one beautiful man. I could watch this show anytime."

Sergei shook his head at her, like he didn't understand what she was talking about. But then, in a moment of silliness, struck a full on flexing pose at her. He was responding to her compliment by being humorous, but he was completely unaware of the picture he presented.

Sam's breath caught in her chest and her jaw dropped.

Her brain stopped working at the picture of Sergei, shirtless with his pants still open and hanging loosely from his hips, flexing in such a way that every ripped muscle of his upper body was standing out in stark relief.

He looked like a god in the soft light of the bedside lamp, and he was on display for her.

Holy fuck.

In a second, she was on her knees at the edge of the bed, her hands fisted in the loose waist of his pants and her mouth on his skin.

She pulled him to the edge of the bed, her mouth leaving a trail of hot, wet kisses and licks across his chest. Her hands left the fabric and slid around his ribs to glide down the taut muscles of his back to his perfect ass. Quickly moving over his skin, she pushed both his pants and his boxers to the floor. She could feel his cock already rising against her stomach as she licked and nibbled her way across his sculpted chest.

Sam couldn't wait any longer. She had to taste him.

Leaning down, she wrapped her lips around the smooth head of his cock and drew her tongue across his skin. She heard Sergei gasp when her mouth slid over him, and a harsh groan dragged from him. Already hard as steel, his shaft pulsed in her mouth as her tongue swirled around his plump tip.

She wanted his release on her tongue so badly. Closing her mouth around him tightly, she started sucking firmly as she slid her mouth up and down his shaft.

"God, Sam!" Sergei gasped.

He couldn't quite wrap his head around how quickly the mood had changed. One minute he was sated, goofing around with a silly show of muscles, and the next he was rock hard and watching his cock slide into Sam's eager mouth.

Just the sight of that made him jump and twitch in her mouth. He didn't think she had any idea how incredibly erotic the visual of her sucking him was, but it had an immediate and volcanic effect on him. She had the most talented mouth and, what's more, she truly seemed to enjoy using it on him.

He felt a little like prey in front of a carnivore, being devoured, and he loved every second of it. Sam was as aggressive as he was and he'd never had such a powerful reaction before. He couldn't get enough of her.

Sergei couldn't tear his gaze away from the sight of Sam taking his cock into her mouth, over and over. He could feel her sucking on him, drawing him deep and caressing him with every stroke. Her tongue felt like it was everywhere - sliding up his shaft, flicking back and forth just beneath his sensitive head, circling his tip.

He knew he would have been filling her throat with his hot release already if he hadn't just come inside her just moments ago. Still, he could feel the pleasure rising within him, fierce and insistent. He knew he wasn't going to be able to hold out for long.

As if she could hear his thoughts, Sam dropped her mouth down over him so deeply he could feel his tip slide into her throat and her lips close tightly around the base of his cock. Sucking hard, she raked her nails down his lower back and over his ass, urging him as deep as he could get. Then, still sucking him strongly, she drew her mouth slowly up his shaft, her tongue circling his head rapidly. Then, he felt her hand close gently on his balls and her nails scraping lightly on the sensitive spot just behind them.

Sergei realized he was seconds from coming in her mouth at this new sensation, but she wasn't done surprising him.

As her lips reached the last inch below his throbbing head, she increased the pace of her tongue and unsheathed her teeth. The combined feeling of her soft lips, sucking mouth, maddening tongue and now gently predatory teeth on his engorged flesh was too much. With a ragged cry, he thrust deep into her mouth and came hard on her tongue, gasping and pumping his hips mindlessly with the pleasure.

Her mouth slid back and forth on his cock, milking every drop from him, vibrating slightly from her satisfied hum as he lost his mind to her ministrations. He realized his hands had tangled in her hair at some point, anchoring her head to his thrusts, without his being aware. Her small sounds of appreciation told him she didn't mind his loss of control in the least, but he was still stunned by how completely she made him lose it.

Sliding her mouth gently from his skin, Sam sat back on her heels on the bed and looked at Sergei. He looked like he could barely stand in front of her, his head hanging and his chest heaving as he tried to catch his breath. He raised his head to look at her and met her gaze, hers satisfied and his shell-shocked.

"What the...," he blew out a breath and shook his head.

"I don't know what brought that on, but wow." He reached out to place his hand under Sam's chin, his thumb tracing her lower lip slowly.

"What you do to me with that mouth."

Bending, he captured her lips in a hard kiss, tasting himself on her tongue and marvelling in what she did to him.

Finally recovered enough to think, Sergei stepped out of the pants and boxers still around his ankles. Turning off the light beside the bed, he slid in next to her and stretched out, pulling her body against his in the dark. Sliding his hand down her back, he gave a satisfied hum of contentment.

"Hmmmm...you are some kind of incredible, Sam."

She smiled in the darkness and cuddled close to him.

"You're rather incredible yourself.

"You said you didn't know what brought that on. Sometime, you should flex like that in front of a mirror so you see what I saw. Yeah - there was no resisting that. Just...wow... that got my attention. So mouthwatering. Yum."

"I'm glad you approve," he murmured in her ear. "I rather like having your attention. You seem to have all of mine, as well."

Sergei could feel himself warming at her comments. He knew he was fit, but he'd never felt as desirable, as sexy, as Sam made him feel. It was still so new to him that she would feel that way, after him secretly lusting after her for so long. He couldn't believe his luck that this incredible woman wanted him. She was so compelling - everything she did seemed to turn him on and draw him in.

Suddenly, a thought occurred to him.

"So, now that I can almost think straight again. You really brought battery-powered fun, did you?"

He stroked her bare hip as he let his mind consider the possibilities.

"Should I even ask?"

Sam was a little embarrassed that she'd made that comment, but realized she wouldn't take it back. Being around Sergei made her braver than she usually was, but she was still very much aware that she was a rather sexual person. No point in trying to hide that - on the contrary, being open had given her gifts this weekend that she hadn't imagined.

She swallowed her embarrassment and owned her comment.

"Yep. I think it's safe to say I never expected what's happened here."

She pressed her body against his in the dark slightly, feeling both incredibly sated and the continued presence of the arousal that always seemed to thrum between them now. Talking about sex toys while naked in his arms was only going to wind her up more, and she knew they both needed some sleep.

"I was expecting to spend my days with you around and I knew I'd need something to take the edge off afterwards. I much prefer this turn of events, by the way.

Still, perhaps it wasn't a wasted addition to my luggage. We'll see!"

She laughed at Sergei's comically tortured groan before continuing.

"Before that, we need sleep. You're judging fights all day tomorrow and I'm getting my ass kicked by Joe."

"Such a lovely ass it is," Sergei said, as he slid his hand over her toned cheek & pulled her closer to him.

"Still, I think you'll give Joe more competition than you realise. You're not so far off in height, which is fair. But while he has the advantage of strength, he'll also face the disadvantage of having never fought women. You've trained sparring with mostly men. That's a major psychological advantage."

Sergei continued his assessment, "Being so much higher in belt level, he knows many more techniques; but you're more technically solid on the ones you both know."

He saved his most important point for last.

"Most of all, you're a fighter. You adapt well to what you face in a fight, rather than just charge ahead with your plan of attack. Joe is very strong on the attack, but his defensive skills are less developed and he often doesn't properly handle a counterattack. You're doing to be a worthy opponent and he's going to test your skills significantly.

I'm looking forward to cheering you on."

Sam felt her heart swell at Sergei's praise, and at the thought of him rooting for her. She snuggled deeper into Sergei's muscular chest and kissed the spot over his heart.

"You make me feel like I can do anything. Maybe I won't completely embarrass myself in the ring tomorrow."

Sergei chuckled and kissed Sam's hair.

"Sleep, my sexy warrior. For tomorrow, into battle!"

Sam fell asleep with a smile on her face.

To be continued...